PDA

View Full Version : Moving toward the Election!

zelmo1234
02-02-2016, 08:17 AM
We have 2 clear winners coming out of Iowa, Sanders and Rubio????? :huh:

Yes I said it. On the Democrats side, Sanders will start talking about the Email, scandal and the fact that Hillary is not qualified to be the President. If she punches back she is just picking on an old man. Had he started one day earlier talking about her legal Problems He would have been the out right winner. Moving forward he will not make that mistake again. and when it appears that the Obama agenda could be in trouble, they will move support away from Hillary.

And Rubio?? Yes with a strong 3rd place, showing, he can not move to NH with a positive message and let Cruz and Trump continue their elementary school name calling and fighting. He will likely place 2nd in NH, and then moving toward his home state the stop in SC could put him in contention. with a Close Second in SC and a Win in Florida. the establishment will abandon all other and put their faith in Rubio, and though he is not establishment he is as close as they are likely to get and at least he does not destroy them. and they live to fight another day.

If he runs to the right, he likely will get much more of the conservative vote as well, as I believe anyone further to the left than Rubio, will face the same problem as Romney and the conservatives will stay home.

Cigar
02-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Clear? :huh:

It's IOWA

Nutz
02-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Actually, this was the best scenario for Rubio. The right wing Christian canadian couldn't garner the Christian right vote against a BS Christian like Trump, an unelectable black man and the rest of the rest of the field. Take away the Christian right...Cruz is done.

Trump has a few closets full of skeletons. The GOP hasn't even begun to go after him yet...and just wait until the dems get a hold of Trump. He can't win.

I would be much happier if Rand Paul was in Rubio's place, but anyone is better than a canadian, a spoiled egomaniac rich boy and a democrat.

Cigar
02-02-2016, 08:57 AM
I tried watching last night and the entire show looked stupid and a waist of my time. One Party doing things one way and the other party doing it different, and In all places like Iowa ... just about the least representative place in America that should tell you anything about how American Elections will turn out. We only have History as a guide to prove it, yet we keep participating in this silly charade every year as if it means anything.

The only good thing I saw was that Democrats showed up to Vote and then evenly split among two Candidates who are basically saying the same thing. Both Candidates will continue a progressive agenda, which all a Liberal / Progressives can ask for. Any forward movement will sure as hell be better than a backwards movement and be a Victory for Democrats.

So let's just get this charade over and bring on November ... no matter who the Democrats nominate, the Republicans will obstruct, so who cares who the Candidate will be? It will just be another degree of hate and further Washington Gridlock for another four years.

All the rest is just Window Dressing .... we all know what's behind the curtains.