PDA

View Full Version : Trying to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality games.

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 09:27 PM
I have played a lot with magic with minor success for myself, and, great success for others. it seems i am some sort of nexus for many people in asia, of course!

Now, i want to learn how to use magic like in dungeons and dragons, and someone is going to narrate it to me via telepathy;

To create mage magic, we need to imagine what we want to do, and put forth a message to the world with our voice, body language and surroundings, as to what we want to do. this means walking down the street whistling, done correctly, could be a mage spell, of course. it is also said that mage's keep a spell book, that would be these types of threads for me, yes?

Before we continue, i want to verify this is right...

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 10:41 PM
So let us continue with magical insights? this would require a basic understanding of imagery, so, maybe practising in a mirror would help? this will let you see what you are doing, and pepper that with some insight into what others see. this is a meeting between you agreeing what you are seeing with what others are seeing, of course.

Then, there is sound - what sound are you making? did you know that each sound you make is different to what it sounds like recorded on a tape deck? these sounds are heard by the faeries and interpreted by them, of course. once again agreeing as to what the sound is is important.

Imaginations, these need to meet too. if you were to imagine something unreasonable, say you are merely twelve and you want to learn something beyond your years, you could imagine something that is an 'uneducated fantasy,' and fail, of course. it is wise to discuss these things with someone with a degree in this field, or, a psychologist, of course.

Brett Nortje
02-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Every energy in motion or mental activity takes energy, and, i call this essence, yes? this is important in my role playing game too, which is available in only certain countries, of course.

We each start with one manna. this comes from your soul or spirit, but don't be alarmed it is replenishes, think of a heart pumping sugar to your cells?

To increase this manna, the easiest way is to build relationships with faeries, or, animals or other living things. if you want to do it with faeries, you need a light source. you must, somehow, by staring or fluttering your eyes, make colourful things or "problems with your eyes" by looking into the light. once you see something sustained for a few seconds, after averting your eyes, then you will see these light sources maybe take on colours. these are boosting your body, mind and soul, or, representing changes taking place within.

Of course doing it with living things means you need to play with them, as, all living things like to play. three of the easiest things to come into contact with in the suburbs, is cats, birds and dogs, of course. if you were to take a 'pet,' then could bond with them, building a spiritual friendship where you mutually grow your manna, and it is good for the pet too.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 11:27 AM
I have been dancing for a while, and have realized that certain motions, or, combinations of motion, will result in certain emotions being 'fuelled.' often, i feel the awe that people, because i am a very good dancer with a bombastic style, towards me and my being there, dancing.

So, if i was to explain why, i think it is a solid push with your body and a grit for danger feelings - feelings that say, "hello i am here." these will be exemplified by thrusting my arms into the air is if in a 'victory sign,' while making the spell radius wider too. this is done by thrusting your arms into the air and walking forwards, like a victory entrance, yes?

Of course, if we were to observe the magic behind this, the message is accurately sent from me to the viewers as if to say, "i have beaten you." often you will find that dancing will make people swerve away from you, so, as an expresser or myself, i seem to be quite good at it, yes?

This is helped by music, or, the invitation or idea of dancing, of course. so, if there was music, people would interpret this as a dance, and, if it was around a stage, people would view it as a performance, of course.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 11:34 AM
I have found i can make people feel much the same, yet, more comely to them, maybe making them kiss each other? maybe they would see me as a bauble to use to get women aroused, or, maybe even some men!

The trick to this is the same environment as the previous spell, yet you use your hips. the more used to using your hips you are, the better the spell will be, of course. if you were to swing your hips round and round, not too fast as that would symbolize 'jack rabbit sex,' then you could overcome their sexual defences.

This can be made even more admired by placing your one hand on your hip, and rolling your hands around in circles. this will send a message, that is common and easy to understand, that the 'sex is easy.' using your hand s like this will lead another to believe that they are with a real lusty person, of course.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 11:49 AM
If you were to make patterns of circular and square motions, combined you should evoke a mental blast that will daze your spectators. for example, bringing your first arm up into the air symbolizes the tapping of the air and segmenting it by bringing your other arm up to bisect your body will cut it off so the energy has a beginning and end point. then you bring your other arm to bisect your body too, then you reverse hug the viewer to send the 'message' to them.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 12:14 PM
To make a 'friendship spell' you could maybe even forego the music? this is a great spell for confusing someone then making them your friend, or, pal for a while.

Signal to someone you want to make friends with. then, while walking up to them, symbolizing 'interest' or 'attraction,' you need to basically point at them, then bring the pointing index finger below the outstretched opposing index finger, then make circles with your first finger, probably your primary side, rotating it like a planet round a star, yes?

This symbolizes unity, or knitting. if you were to believe in 'binding,' then this is for you.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Mirror image will make it hard to focus on your body. you can do this, by turning around at a fairly quick pace, and then throwing your hand in a holding grasp sort of motion to the ground. this mimics the ninjas that use the smoke grenades to create a diversion to confuse enemies as to how many of them there are, or where they are, while they make their escape, yes?

This, psychologically, will represent someone being 'confused' and then throwing unknown to the ground. this could be like a dazed person - someone that people usually have mercy on, seeking mercy in a way, and then throwing in the towel, all the while creating chemical releases that trigger nice feeling, and clouding vision and other senses.

Of course, this 'message' symbolizes that you are few, as it is reversed and you may be surrounded, yes? what is more important than us they might think? then, the 'throw' will symbolize the submission of the person to the dark forces of shadow, rather than light, as it is a tapping or invoking of the earth, yes?

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 12:50 PM
This spell should make your spectators feel very naturally high. this can be done by rolling you hands in circles, symbolizing the oneness or wholeness of self. this can be further 'excited' by 'winking and smiling' at people that view your dance. basically including them in your dance with eye contact or gestures.

To start the 'euphoria,' you need to keep changing your focal point by stepping this way and that, and, making sure you keep the circles going. this will make the viewers feel one of many, as they see through your point of view all the time, worried if you like them, worried if others like them - this is basic psychology, of course.

Instead of stepping randomly, try to walk in a circle and turn in an opposing circle, bringing two symbols of circles into your dance, besides your arms. then, you need to point at them, and bind them together, like done previously, and, at the same time, roll your wrists in circles.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 01:08 PM
This is something that is very aggressive and not meant for young jedis.

Basically, you keep throwing your direction 'off,' focusing on people every now and then, like a heat seeker that keeps changing directions, or a person getting beaten up by clubbing blows in boxing, when you are getting hit from side to side, of course.

This is symbolizing the 'slices' you will be taking at the person, like swatting a fly with your hands. keep pointing all over the place, and changing your direction 'violently.'

Then, you need to use short solid steps too. this will imply your focus on the enemy, of course. then, you need to swing your arms inwards and outwards, like pushing people out of the way in a black friday rush, of course. this symbolizes the swinging of your blades towards the enemy, yes?

Psychologically, you need to focus your inner essence into your swipes. this will basically place a placebo effect, if visualized, onto your target and then their minds will rip their own bodies apart. the mind can make you sick, so, they can erupt in, for lack of a better example, stigmata, yes? this would be where they have beaten by waves from you implying damage, and, the message will be that they are being ripped, as, all interactions with matter are messages, in this case, to seperate.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 02:41 PM
This is a very easy spell to learn in the game, i wonder how hard it will be to learn for real? this could be like a musical note, or, a pleasing sound to make people more alert, or less stressed, like a shock to the system?

You need to symbolize a syllable with your mouth and tongue. if you were to snap your fingers, so softly so as to make a vibration, it might trigger a reaction elsewhere. this could be a sound or a note, and it might be a image too!

If it is a note of a song you know then you could close your eyes and listen to the sounds around you - this should be quick. then, you need to snap your fingers softly, or click your tongue. if you click your tongue, you will have a wide range or choice of sounds to make, from a word to syllable in a song. if you want to snap your fingers, you could sting someone with lightning, a little static shock. this needs to be symbolized by looking in that direction, and then closing your eyes, so as to maximize your other senses. then, you need to imagine the note in your mind, and project it with your tongue as you mimic the sound, but very softly. then, you need to push there with both your hands, like a ryu fireball, of course.

To make a 'faerie' appear, or some sort of picture or mirage, you need to imagine something simple. the more simple it is, like a little circle, the better it will work, as the less essence is used to make the shape, yes? you should draw the illusion with your outstretched fingers, or, pointy fingers, yes? then you need to focus, or, concentrate on the picture, so it will come true. if you 'push' enough, you might carry this out.

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Of course, if you were to imagine the thing, in your mind, you could try to blow it there, or, push it there with a command word, like "project."

Then, you would need to imagine your voice throwing it out your mouth from your mind. this would be where you imagine the colours purple then blue, swirling together, combining your mind to your mouth, of course.

This is where i think we need to think of chakra colours to exert these spells, too!

Brett Nortje
02-04-2016, 03:08 PM
crown, scalp chakra [aerial] / purple; this is important for a understanding of the universe, sort of like a sixth sense.

brain, third eye chakra [images, pre motor cortex] / blue; visualizations, of course.

throat, voice box chakra [somatic] / turquoise; this will be important for vocalization of your spells.

heart, liver chakra [processing]/chest green; this has to do with filtering out the impurties and noise in your body.

solar plexus, lungs chakra [regulation] yellow; this has to do with the fuel for the voice box, important in vocal components spells in the dnd wiki.

abdomen, stomach chakra [fuels] / orange; this will be for fuelling your spells, where the processes in your stomach will bring forth the energy you need.

root, spine chakra / red; this will be for the nervous system to direct the energy in your body, through your body, and maybe out of your body through neural extension. this area will be important for the somatic components of your spells.

Now, you combine the same way the colours and images of the body as we did with the previous spell, and then you concentrate on the parts of the body needed for each spell, and then you imagine just the colours, or, body parts of yours to do these things.

Brett Nortje
02-05-2016, 12:07 AM
There are a few common ways of communicating with your body, like formal latin dances, martial arts and sign language. these forms of communication can be mixed together for differing messages for the universe to interpret.

The reason i call it communication is because of my time as a aspiring organic chemist, where cells merely communicate in the body. this is where all the cells are cooperating, so they naturally communicate and give way to 'natural processes.' if you were to observe that nothing in nature can be 'special,' where cells and atoms will do this inside the body and not outside of it, you will find that they will do this communicating and following natural processes and reactions everywhere, yes?

Please remember, repetition works, especially in this 'field.' if something is accepted as a message, say you cross your arms to block, then this is understood by nearly all living and non living things. this is because it is basically a language of non vocal sorts.

Brett Nortje
02-07-2016, 08:21 AM
This would be where the person uses candles to power their spells. the power of the flame is the source of all life, as, the flame is like a star in a solar system, yes? if we were to observe a bonfire is a greater source of power, as it exerts more energy from it, it would be better. on the other hand, it is more powerful so needs to be carefully approached.

This is also like elemental faerie magic, as it invokes the power of fire. that means it course is fire, so you need to be calm when using this magic, as, opposites attract.

An example of this sort of thing is to burn away diseases, of course. the purifying qualities of fire will destroy things like bacteria, yes? so, light a big bonfire and try to use your hands, lungs and voices to guide the fire towards the person, all the wile symbolizing the purification of the person by rubbing your hands together. then, maybe you should lay your hands on them, yes?

Peter1469
02-07-2016, 08:21 AM
good points.

Brett Nortje
02-07-2016, 10:40 AM
I am sure you are mostly aware of how to find out secrets with a lit candle? simply, you think about something. if it is yes or favorable to you, it will dance for a "maybe," flicker for a "yes" and there will be smoke for an "absolutely." but that is not the limit to the workings of the candles, which i am suggesting be used for 'spiritualism,' of course.

So, if you want to mediate with these, i will tell you also a story about how i got the faeries to write to me! basically, i got personal and challenged them to show themselves, then they got onto my cell phone in green and purple, and emphasized letters slowly to speak to me. this means, with the right equipment, you could have them write to you too! let us find a way...

Now, to get the salamanders and photon faeries to write to you, you need to have a candle and a board with letters on it. this might be a oudja board, but you do not need the piece, yes? they will simply write what they want to write, which is more like using tarot than the board, which is better, of course. it is better because it suggests other angles for your 'seance' to go in.

So, you have your board, and you have your candle. of course, this would work better with three candles, representing past, present and future. then, you need to light them, preferably in the primary colors of red, yellow and blue, or grey white and black, of course. Then, you need to place these candles at opposing edges of the board, to represent the other elements, yes? this will make you a personal watchtowers, where you can do it alone, of course.

Now, the light from the candles is what is needed to see what is going on, and to generate the faeries you need too. remember, light is a life giving force where the heat gives rise to conscious, somehow.

If you were to picture your crown chakra and your root chakra, being purple and red, you could use the crown to gain insight and the root to gain physical manifestations. if you were to use two word sentences, this will help, or you could use the power of your mind. this would be a turquoise color and throat for speech, or a blue and brain color for the mind to communicate, or both!

AFter you have lit the candles, the answers should come to you with the appropriate plan of action.

IMPress Polly
02-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Brett:

While of course you're perfectly free to practice whatever faith you wish, I don't see the connection you're making to games in this thread. The title of this thread is "Trying to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality games", but all I see here is a bunch of neo-pagan type stuff about how to perform magic spells. Did I miss something?

Brett Nortje
02-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Brett:

While of course you're perfectly free to practice whatever faith you wish, I don't see the connection you're making to games in this thread. The title of this thread is "Trying to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality games", but all I see here is a bunch of neo-pagan type stuff about how to perform magic spells. Did I miss something?

Yes, i think you did. these neo pagan things are related to real magic, as studied and investigated by myself, and connect to the fantasies of dungeons and dragons. this is a game, meeting, reality, of course.

But, besides that, have you tried some of them?

IMPress Polly
02-08-2016, 11:07 AM
I don't really believe in the supernatural, I'm afraid.

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Seems like a very large gap between fantasy and reality here. No offense.

William
02-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Ummm ... this is a grownup board - isn't it? :grin:

Brett Nortje
02-10-2016, 03:19 PM
With this you build up static and then apply it to something. if you want to make to power a battery or something, maybe even shock someone to make them less awake or 'conscious,' then you need to first build up static. this can be done by finding 'earth to charge' and 'air to channel,' water for 'ice crystals' and 'fire to bind' yes? this means, you have earth like metal for conduction, air for source or charge, water for reverse solubility - becoming concentrated or focused crystals? - and then fire to heat them and let them mold together like stuff dissolves in lava, yes?

So, the four elements are present here, and need to be set in order to make it right. due to the influence of the four watch towers on repetition of the way the universe works, it has become an repeated symbol as to where they lie, the sun rises in the east, the oceans follow the moon, which is opposing the sun so will be to the west, the air is from heaven to the north in the form of rain from the gods above us and all other species in the universe - repetition? - and the earth lies beneath us to the south. using a compass, these directions become clear as they appear to us, and this is a message from us to the universe, yes?

This means that we first need to get the furnace ready, this means you need to use your, right hand to grab the fire, bringing it into your stomach, then you need to north or up with your left hand, back to stomach, then to the ground with your right hand, for conduction, back to stomach, then obviously your left hand to the left hand to the ocean, for reverse solubility. this means that you are grabbing the furnace, then the energy to be bound in the furnace, then the fuel for the energy in the furnace, then the cooling of the metals to make it hard when it leave s the furnace.

Now, the correct dance for this has been explained. the right things to do with your legs are to be sloppily dragged along hte fllor as you approach you r target, then unleash it with both hands held together into a finger point, fist bump or clutch.