PDA

View Full Version : Patriotic Hippocrates

Cigar
09-11-2012, 04:35 PM
These Flag Waving, Chest Beating, God Bless America Hippocrates needs to be taken out back and have the American Flag Pole shoved totally and completely up their cowardly ass-holes and raised in the middle of Ground Zero for all to see what they really are. They are full of shit, they have done everything in their power to see America Fail for nothing more than Political reasons to gain a Presidency they fucked up for 8 years straight.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/395336_473932539307835_2020528923_n.jpg

Fuck them ... for not Supporting First Responders and Fuck all those who support them.

Agravan
09-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Yup, you just have to inject politics into everything, don't you Cigar??
Learn to spell, buy a dictionary or have someone proofread your posts... it's getting annoying trying to decipher your gibberish and translate it into English.

coolwalker
09-11-2012, 04:52 PM
It is the job and duty to see that any person who wishes to do harm to America is not in a position to do so. Obama is in that position and by his actions shows anyone who can read, write and see straight, can planly tell he is against America as our founding fathers saw it. To fundimentally change something is to destroy the original intent. That is treason.

Adelaide
09-11-2012, 04:54 PM
I find this absolutely deplorable. I understand the whole personal responsibility shtick when it comes to healthcare in general, even if I personally don't agree with it, but these men and women responded to a national tragedy with courage and a disregard for their own health only to have politicians block them from receiving the aid for healthcare they very much need as a response. If ever there were a reason to ignore personal responsibility and provide healthcare, this is it.

coolwalker
09-11-2012, 05:19 PM
I find this absolutely deplorable. I understand the whole personal responsibility shtick when it comes to healthcare in general, even if I personally don't agree with it, but these men and women responded to a national tragedy with courage and a disregard for their own health only to have politicians block them from receiving the aid for healthcare they very much need as a response. If ever there were a reason to ignore personal responsibility and provide healthcare, this is it.
I have a daughter who is going in for her third operation on one of her eyes. The bills are staggering and come from every direction. My insurance pays what the plan calls for and I shoulder the rest. It is my reasponsibility to pay, not yours nor my neighbors. I am on payment plans to keep up with everything from the first two, now another will come. I'm not asking anyone for one dime; equally I don't feel responisble for others.

Trinnity
09-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Cigar, before you call people hypocrites, learn to spell it. You're such a dolt. :rollseyes:

"hippocrates" LOL

http://www.hippoworlds.com/images/top_hippo_facts.jpg
Cigar, the "hippocritter"

hanger4
09-11-2012, 05:36 PM
These Flag Waving, Chest Beating, God Bless America Hippocrates needs to be taken out back and have the American Flag Pole shoved totally and completely up their cowardly ass-holes and raised in the middle of Ground Zero for all to see what they really are. They are full of shit, they have done everything in their power to see America Fail for nothing more than Political reasons to gain a Presidency they fucked up for 8 years straight.

Fuck them ... for not Supporting First Responders and Fuck all those who support them.

The first order of bussines was to pass a measure to fund the federal government into 2011, something you Dem seem to have a problem with. No budget for nearly 4 years.

This bill was passed in Dec. 2010.

You failed again Cigar.

Peter1469
09-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Should have saved it for another day Cigar....

patrickt
09-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Don't blame Cigar. He has others writing posts for him, too. But, Cigar, Hippocrates was a Greek physician who died in 377 b.c. He is credited with the Hippocratic Oath.

You were thinking of hypocrites. That's a euphemism for Liberals.

Cigar
09-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Cigar, before you call people hypocrites, learn to spell it. You're such a dolt. :rollseyes:

"hippocrates" LOL

Ok Trinnity ... or is it Trinity ... I'm not sure :)

I just peck away on the iPad ... without a care in the world. :) or is it Eye Pad :)

wingrider
09-11-2012, 06:53 PM
say wasn't hippocrates that greek fellow who wrote the hippocratic oath that doctors swear to.

Cigar
09-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Don't blame Cigar. He has others writing posts for him, too. But, Cigar, Hippocrates was a Greek physician who died in 377 b.c. He is credited with the Hippocratic Oath.

You were thinking of hypocrites. That's a euphemism for Liberals.

Who would know more about 377 DC than Republicans :)

Notice how no one wants to tackle the subject of Republicans Blocking aid to First Responders.

Hummm ... County-First :)

Deadwood
09-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Who would know more about 377 DC than Republicans :)

Notice how no one wants to tackle the subject of Republicans Blocking aid to First Responders.

Hummm ... County-First :)

On a day we pause to honor the fallen, the innocent, and the first responders, raising this old issue is just too far out of line.

This is not a day for fighting.

Shame on you, Cigar. Just shame.

Peter1469
09-11-2012, 07:05 PM
DC? Is that some secular version of BC?

Cigar
09-11-2012, 07:06 PM
On a day we pause to honor the fallen, the innocent, and the first responders, raising this old issue is just too far out of line.

This is not a day for fighting.

Shame on you, Cigar. Just shame.

Yea ... I'm watching clips of your Friends Fix News doing exactly what you bitching about.

Go correct your own backyard sport ...

Cigar
09-11-2012, 07:07 PM
No one wants to tackle the subject of Republicans Blocking aid to First Responders? :)

Peter1469
09-11-2012, 07:10 PM
I believe their position was that it was a state issue. I would agree with that, however, the feds could have supplemented the state aid.

Captain Obvious
09-11-2012, 07:21 PM

"hippocrates" LOL

Yeah, I'm wondering what the OP had to do with Greek philosophy when I first read it.

Trinnity
09-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Ok Trinnity ... or is it Trinity ... I'm not sure :)

I just peck away on the iPad ... without a care in the world. :) or is it Eye Pad :)You should know how to spell my name by now. It had two n's for a reason, so don't go there.

URF8
09-11-2012, 07:34 PM

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/395336_473932539307835_2020528923_n.jpg

Cigar,

Didn't you tell us that you graduated from the University of Illinois? What did they teach you there? Do you think you reflect well or poorly on the University of Illinois?

Cigar
09-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Cigar,

Didn't you tell us that you graduated from the University of Illinois? What did they teach you there? Do you think you reflect well or poorly on the University of Illinois?

I have degrees in Math, Physics, Digital Electronics and Computer/Software Engineering

I’m Horrible in English, Spelling, Chemistry, Political Science … can’t stand Cobol and Assembler Programming either.

But I’m a 8 handicap in Golf … does that help?

I guess that’s why I can afford time to fuck around you folks and leave the spell-checking to those who have the time.

URF8
09-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I have degrees in Math, Physics, Digital Electronics and Computer/Software Engineering

I’m Horrible in English, Spelling, Chemistry, Political Science … can’t stand Cobol and Assembler Programming either.

But I’m a 8 handicap in Golf … does that help?

I guess that’s why I can afford time to fuck around you folks and leave the spell-checking to those who have the time.

How ineffably pathetic it is when one finds it necessary to explain one's self to strangers!

Captain Obvious
09-11-2012, 08:08 PM
COBOL?

They're still teaching that in those big city colleges?

Cigar
09-11-2012, 08:23 PM
How ineffably pathetic it is when one finds it necessary to explain one's self to strangers!

Welcome to the new world, people are free to do whatever the fuck they want without your GD permission :)

Cigar
09-11-2012, 08:26 PM
COBOL?

They're still teaching that in those big city colleges?

Dude ... the Military, DOJ, Insurance Companies and NASA still have critical systems that they refuse to upgrade without fear of then never being able to turn back on.

It's called Job Security for Old Farts :)

hanger4
09-11-2012, 08:29 PM
No one wants to tackle the subject of Republicans Blocking aid to First Responders? :)

I've already tackled your subject Cigar, that aid package was passed in Dec 2010.

Cigar
09-11-2012, 08:34 PM
I've already tackled your subject Cigar, that aid package was passed in Dec 2010.

Then you'll remember who was holding it hostage ... right?

URF8
09-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the new world, people are free to do whatever the fuck they want without your GD permission :)

People have always been at liberty to make fools of themselves. In that sense it is not a new world.

hanger4
09-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Then you'll remember who was holding it hostage ... right?

Of course, Reid and Obama.