PDA

View Full Version : Doc Ben is PO'd at Ted Cruz for his filthy tricks in Iowa

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Vows to make him pay.

Don't blame Carson, no not one bit ... whadda sleazy scum-bucket is TeaTed!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/ben-carson-where-is-he-218724

Cigar
02-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Must have crapped in his BVDs ... that why he had to Fly to Florida to get clean ones. :wink:

Chris
02-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Read about that a bit. What were the dirty tricks? Never could figure that out.

del
02-04-2016, 03:54 PM
shocker

Mac-7
02-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Big deal.

I support all three but they are acting very childish.

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 04:36 PM

Dude, are you KIDDING?

1) He sent out a mailer insinuating that folks had F voting records and insinuated arrest if they didn't show up to caucus for Ted .. it shamed and named their neighbors who likewise had F ratings.

Felony mail fraud at a minimum

2) His surrogates told those caucusing that Ben had dropped out and that they should vote for Ted DURING the caucus

Filthy and despicable dirty trick and if harm can be proved - millions in a likely settlements.

Cletus
02-04-2016, 04:51 PM

That is because they didn't happen.

Cigar
02-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Big deal.

I support all three but they are acting very childish.

It's NOT and Act! :grin:

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 05:23 PM
That is because they didn't happen.

A linkless declaration of innocence from Calgary Ted supporter?

AWESOME!

Cletus
02-04-2016, 05:31 PM
A linkless declaration of innocence from Calgary Ted supporter?

AWESOME!

What, do you need a link to think? People like you amaze me. What did you do before "links"... sit around waiting for someone to spoon feed you?

The mailer he sent out encouraged people to get out and vote. It is actually not a bad idea, shaming people into fulfilling their duties as citizens. It shouldn't have to happen, but...

The message he sent out on Twitter did actually reflect 3 separate statements from news organizations and personalities who said Carson was not going to follow up on the campaign trail after Iowa.

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 05:35 PM
What, do you need a link to think? People like you amaze me. What did you do before "links"... sit around waiting for someone to spoon feed you?

The mailer he sent out encouraged people to get out and vote. It is actually not a bad idea, shaming people into fulfilling their duties as citizens. It shouldn't have to happen, but...

The message he sent out on Twitter did actually reflect 3 separate statements from news organizations and personalities who said Carson was not going to follow up on the campaign trail after Iowa.

Nonsense .. you're good at that ;-)

Don
02-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Looks like Rubio was doing the same thing (http://politistick.com/uh-oh-was-marco-rubio-guilty-in-the-ben-carson-dropout-rumor/)

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Looks like Rubio was doing the same thing (http://politistick.com/uh-oh-was-marco-rubio-guilty-in-the-ben-carson-dropout-rumor/)

Scummy fer sure, but nobody out-scums Ted!

Ethereal
02-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Scummy fer sure, but nobody out-scums Ted!

Except for Hillary Clinton and her rapist husband... :smiley:

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Except for Hillary Clinton and her rapist husband... :smiley:

Trust you'll be the first to link us to Bubba's rape conviction?

Awesome! :cool:

Ethereal
02-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Trust you'll be the first to link us to Bubba's rape conviction?

Awesome! :cool:

The implication being that no one has ever gotten away with rape? I'm sure there are a few feminists who would disagree with you.

:cool2:

Peter1469
02-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Caucus politics, I would get too rantish about it.

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 06:48 PM
The implication being that no one has ever gotten away with rape? I'm sure there are a few feminists who would disagree with you.

:cool2:

No, the implication being that you can't focus on a topic and blame literally EVERYTHING on Democrats.

Sad :(