PDA

View Full Version : tPF Ben Carson only honest guy running?

Polecat
02-04-2016, 06:53 PM
I know it goes against all that is holy in DC to have an honest man in the oval office but I like the idea. It would be a refreshing change in the congress too.

Crepitus
02-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Bernie Sanders is the only semi-honest guy running.

Peter1469
02-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Can an honest man do that job? (President)

Mac-7
02-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Ben carson is a fine person but he is msking entirely too much out of this

Polecat
02-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Can an honest man do that job? (President)

Good question. I hate to think that the office will require a conniving liar that can manipulate and persecute our country's best interests down the throats of Americans and the rest of the globe. But that may be all that is left of the "great experiment".

Bo-4
02-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Then Feel the F-ing BERN!

Peter1469
02-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Good question. I hate to think that the office will require a conniving liar that can manipulate and persecute our country's best interests down the throats of Americans and the rest of the globe. But that may be all that is left of the "great experiment".

Other the other end of the spectrum; not a naive boy scout.

Tahuyaman
02-04-2016, 08:50 PM
I know it goes against all that is holy in DC to have an honest man in the oval office but I like the idea. It would be a refreshing change in the congress too.

I like Dr Ben Carson. I think he's one of the best and brightest. However, I don't think he's qualified to be POTUS. If I was elected president, I woukd definitely try to get him to agree to be my principle advisor on issues surrounding health care. He's obviously a brilliant man.

I once worked for the retired General who is his primary advisor on foreign policy issues. While I have a lot of respect for the man, he is very single minded and short sighted.