PDA

View Full Version : tPF Ted Using Spyware to Recruit

Nutz
02-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Do you have the Ted Cruz app? Have you visited the canadian's website? If so...Rafael (That's Ted for the low info)...is SPYING on you. He is searching your contacts on your phone, on social media. He is searching for what you buy and targeting you if you meet his profile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cruz-campaign-credits-psychological-data-and-analytics-for-its-rising-success/2015/12/13/4cb0baf8-9dc5-11e5-bce4-708fe33e3288_story.html

Cruz, a critic of excessive government data collection, has been notably aggressive about gathering personal information for his campaign. Some of the data comes from typical sources, such as voters’ consumer habits and Facebook posts. Some is homegrown, such as a new smartphone app that keeps supporters in touch while giving the campaign the ability to scrape their phones for additional contacts.

I guess we don't need to worry about the NSA or data collection...Cruz has it covered!

Rafael, The canadian, Cruz is spying on you!

Archer0915
02-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Do you have the Ted Cruz app? Have you visited the canadian's website? If so...Rafael (That's Ted for the low info)...is SPYING on you. He is searching your contacts on your phone, on social media. He is searching for what you buy and targeting you if you meet his profile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cruz-campaign-credits-psychological-data-and-analytics-for-its-rising-success/2015/12/13/4cb0baf8-9dc5-11e5-bce4-708fe33e3288_story.html

I guess we don't need to worry about the NSA or data collection...Cruz has it covered!

Use facebook? Use google? Use the internet? Guess what? Everybody does it. Facebook is rough! Turn off the damn cookies, oh wait, if you do 1/4 (or more) of the internet is useless.

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Use facebook? Use google? Use the internet? Guess what? Everybody does it. Facebook is rough! Turn off the damn cookies, oh wait, if you do 1/4 (or more) of the internet is useless.
I agree...but no one is doing it as extensive or invasive as Cruz. Do not visit Cruz' website or download his app...he is learning EVERYTHING about you. The canadian is doing some serious data mining on the American people. Not an "in-general" type thing...he is getting PERSONAL information about you, your friends and family.

Common
02-05-2016, 09:07 AM
They all do anything they can to get votes.

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:08 AM
On Facebook, Google et al...you are just an IP address. With Rafael...he is getting your name, address, bank account info, shopping habits, friends, family, followers, sexual persuasion, religion, income level and more.

Why would ANYONE want a canadian data mining their good name. Think of the IRS Scandal...just think what such an unscrupolous canadian will do with such information. We already saw we he did to the only black candidate, Ben Carson...just think what he will do to anyone who opposes him when he is mining all of this information.

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:09 AM
They all do anything they can to get votes.
It is the hypocrisy. He is the only candidate using SPYWARE! Sure, some of the other candidates are probably using cookies to get lists...but Rafael is taking this a step WAY too far!

Archer0915
02-05-2016, 09:10 AM
I agree...but no one is doing it as extensive or invasive as Cruz. Do not visit Cruz' website or download his app...he is learning EVERYTHING about you. The canadian is doing some serious data mining on the American people. Not an "in-general" type thing...he is getting PERSONAL information about you, your friends and family.

He can not get the information if it is not volunteered.

I think it is a pretty good idea for more than one reason. One he can reach those he may be able to sway toward him and two, it raises awareness! People should guard their information.

Archer0915
02-05-2016, 09:15 AM
It is the hypocrisy. He is the only candidate using SPYWARE! Sure, some of the other candidates are probably using cookies to get lists...but Rafael is taking this a step WAY too far!

Do you know this for a fact? But it is hardly spying when dumb asses install the app and agree to every damn thing. It is Cruz, stupid ass people or both?

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:17 AM
He can not get the information if it is not volunteered.

I think it is a pretty good idea for more than one reason. One he can reach those he may be able to sway toward him and two, it raises awareness! People should guard their information.
LOL...you volunteer that information by logging onto Facebook. Nonetheless, most people, do not realize how much permission they are giving disreputable canadians by logging onto FB or downloading an app.

Even more...it proves the canadian to be a hypocrite.

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Do you know this for a fact? But it is hardly spying when dumb asses install the app and agree to every damn thing. It is Cruz, stupid ass people or both?
It is Spyware. Cruz the canadian is taking advantage of stupid people to win an election.

Archer0915
02-05-2016, 09:31 AM
It is Spyware. Cruz the canadian is taking advantage of stupid people to win an election.

Is it spying when you give the info away? Simply put the app tells you it is going to collect information. So those who installed it are stupid and those are the voters the politiciand go after, they get away with murder!

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Is it spying when you give the info away? Simply put the app tells you it is going to collect information. So those who installed it are stupid and those are the voters the politiciand go after, they get away with murder!
It shows a lack of integrity. He should clearly spell out his spying efforts. Let me see the permissons on his app

Common
02-05-2016, 09:45 AM

This is the way of life and it will get worse not better as long as americans have more love for the cell phone than other humans and have it attached to their ear you will have NO PRIVACY.

Nutz
02-05-2016, 09:48 AM
WOW...I would never install an app that asks for so many permissions. When you read below, you will find why I think teapers are low info hypocrites. Any true man of freedom would be horrified to see all of this!

The Ted Cruz App Permissions (Funny, when I searched for Rafael, Cruz didn't come up).

1. Identity
2. Contacts - READ your contacts]
3. Precise location
4. SD Card - Permission to read and modify or delete contents on your SD card.
5. Camera - The canadian can take pictures and videos from your phone
6. Wi-Fi - he can real all about your wi-fi connection including IP address and other information
7. Device ID and Call info
8. Change audio settings, bluetooth control, FULL NETWORK ACCESS, control vibration....
BEST OF ALL...THE APP CAN MAKE CHANGES TO PERMISSIONS WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

The canadian is scum.

Bo-4
02-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Dude is creepy as fuk ain't he?

Ah well, pretty sure the Cuban Bubble Boy is going to beat him in NH.

http://www.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/2036/2036154.jpg

Subdermal
02-05-2016, 10:43 AM
It shows a lack of integrity. He should clearly spell out his spying efforts. Let me see the permissons on his app

Stupid thread is stupid. The permissions are clearly listed, as all apps are required to do. Let's see a list of apps that you use.

Nutz
02-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Stupid thread is stupid. The permissions are clearly listed, as all apps are required to do. Let's see a list of apps that you use.
canadian supporters are so vitriolic. Sheesh...attack the messenger for telling the truth about your canadian savior.

Archer0915
02-05-2016, 12:21 PM

http://www.npr.org/2015/11/09/455225893/cruzs-crew-you-play-the-game-but-its-the-cruz-campaign-that-scores

Don
02-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Big brother says Ted Cruz is really Goldstein. Time for two minutes hate brothers and sisters.