PDA

View Full Version : tPF Leaked documents reveal serious issues at U.S. Southern border

Common
02-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Watch the video

Just how bad the wide open southern border is, is being kept hidden by this administration and the media.

It doesnt take rocket science to realize how serious the border is for our security and for our own welfare. We are being raped financially by illegal immigration. This country is trillions in debt we have americans that live in ghettos and we have democrats cheerleading for wide open borders and amnesty. Its insanity.

A Channel 2 Action News investigation discovered a leaked secret document showing a spike in people from terrorist nations illegally crossing our country’s Southern border.

Investigative Reporter Aaron Diamant traveled to Texas, where public safety leaders are scrambling to close the gaps.
“Any of this infrastructure can be exploited by anyone,” a former Border Patrol sector chief said.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/leaked-documents-reveal-serious-issues-us-southern/nqKry/

Cigar
02-06-2016, 10:05 PM
http://greyfalcon.us/pictures/area51.jpg

Peter1469
02-06-2016, 10:46 PM
http://greyfalcon.us/pictures/area51.jpg

Notice: Thread banned at the request of the thread owner.

Matty
02-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Watch the video

Just how bad the wide open southern border is, is being kept hidden by this administration and the media.

It doesnt take rocket science to realize how serious the border is for our security and for our own welfare. We are being raped financially by illegal immigration. This country is trillions in debt we have americans that live in ghettos and we have democrats cheerleading for wide open borders and amnesty. Its insanity.

A Channel 2 Action News investigation discovered a leaked secret document showing a spike in people from terrorist nations illegally crossing our country’s Southern border.

Investigative Reporter Aaron Diamant traveled to Texas, where public safety leaders are scrambling to close the gaps.
“Any of this infrastructure can be exploited by anyone,” a former Border Patrol sector chief said.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/leaked-documents-reveal-serious-issues-us-southern/nqKry/

That fence needs to be finished, patrolled and electrified if necessary. Common, do you think Trump is serious about getting this done?

Green Arrow
02-06-2016, 11:43 PM
I don't think a fence or a wall is going to solve the problem. I think we need to stop looking at ancient techniques to solve modern problems and start finding modern solutions.

Cthulhu
02-07-2016, 12:25 AM
I don't think a fence or a wall is going to solve the problem. I think we need to stop looking at ancient techniques to solve modern problems and start finding modern solutions.
Walls do more than just keep people out. They establish boundaries, very clear boundaries that even the simplest can understand.

That being said, yes we need to remove the incentive to even go over the wall.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Green Arrow
02-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Walls do more than just keep people out. They establish boundaries, very clear boundaries that even the simplest can understand.

That being said, yes we need to remove the incentive to even go over the wall.

I understand the purpose of walls, I'm just saying it's a pretty primitive response. There are much more efficient ways of securing the border and creating that boundary that don't involve building walls and utilize modern technology.

Cthulhu
02-07-2016, 01:28 AM
I understand the purpose of walls, I'm just saying it's a pretty primitive response. There are much more efficient ways of securing the border and creating that boundary that don't involve building walls and utilize modern technology.
I agree - mines, turrets, armed kill squads, dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark...

But this is a legitimate use of the military. Instead of nation building they could just protect the one they theoretically serve.

Green Arrow
02-07-2016, 01:30 AM
I agree - mines, turrets, armed kill squads, dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark...

But this is a legitimate use of the military. Instead of nation building they could just protect the one they theoretically serve.

This week or next I'm going to put out the "immigration" plank of my personal platform, you might like what I have to say.

Cthulhu
02-07-2016, 01:44 AM
This week or next I'm going to put out the "immigration" plank of my personal platform, you might like what I have to say.
Mention me so I see it.

Peter1469
02-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Watch the video

The lawyer ad in the video was a hoot- Montlink? :shocked:

Peter1469
02-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Terrorists are infiltrating through the southern border. Citizens should arm themselves.

Ransom
02-07-2016, 07:38 AM

Like.... oh....... say...... actually and merely enforcing existing laws? I submit to you this 'solution' isn't necessary nor does it need to be modern, this 'modern' problem is anything but. It's an aged and established problem. There are already laws on our books, there have been crisis like this throughout history... and we're not alone. Can we begin by closing the border to illegal migrants...... for sheer security purposes.... and enforce a just and legal immigration process including entry for those truly under duress in their own nations. We'll take your women and children into our country while you fight for yours. I believe immigration is necessary for growth and diversity. For this economy, for our one nation. Under God. Indivisible. Liberty and justice for everyone Uncle Ransom puts a check mark beside.

Common
02-07-2016, 07:39 AM

Neither do I and thats why I believe Donald Trump has come with the only means that can reasonably have a chance to work and thats put great economic pressure on mexico to close their side of the border as well as us do what we can to close ours. Mexico can close that border and do it better than we can because they are not bound by the rules of decency and humanity we are. They will shoot a few until the rest get the message dont try to go over the border.

I want to clarify something here, my opposition to illegal immigration is not based on any Party Politics.
The cost of illegal immigration is grinding us into the dirt. We are lied to by both parties about the impact of illegal immigration on americans.

My opposition isnt based on brown black or white skin. Im all for legal immigration from anywhere, from Africa, haiti or any other spot in the world as long as its under the limits of our LEGAL IMMIGRATION laws.

Peter1469
02-07-2016, 07:44 AM
Don't let the hard left cow you with the racist meme. It is a logical fallacy called poisoning the well. They toss out the racist claim in hopes of getting good people to remain silent.

Neither do I and thats why I believe Donald Trump has come with the only means that can reasonably have a chance to work and thats put great economic pressure on mexico to close their side of the border as well as us do what we can to close ours. Mexico can close that border and do it better than we can because they are not bound by the rules of decency and humanity we are. They will shoot a few until the rest get the message dont try to go over the border.

I want to clarify something here, my opposition to illegal immigration is not based on any Party Politics.
The cost of illegal immigration is grinding us into the dirt. We are lied to by both parties about the impact of illegal immigration on americans.

My opposition isnt based on brown black or white skin. Im all for legal immigration from anywhere, from Africa, haiti or any other spot in the world as long as its under the limits of our LEGAL IMMIGRATION laws.

Ransom
02-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Terrorists are infiltrating through the southern border. Citizens should arm themselves.

And don't just go get one. Understand it comes with tremendous responsibility. Go to a firearms safety class, learn how the weapon works, cleaning and maintenance. Show proficiency with your weapon, learn to shoot it accurately, understand how to unload it, never point at anything you'd never shoot. It's a right that comes with a responsibility. Learn gun safety first. Any gun shop or range will rent you a weapon for very little. Learn how the gun works, what is right for you. Understand and learn the laws applicable to transport or carry. Then go buy your gun. You're not going to Toys-r-us, it ain't a video game.

Peter1469
02-07-2016, 07:50 AM
And don't just go get one. Understand it comes with tremendous responsibility. Go to a firearms safety class, learn how the weapon works, cleaning and maintenance. Show proficiency with your weapon, learn to shoot it accurately, understand how to unload it, never point at anything you'd never shoot. It's a right that comes with a responsibility. Learn gun safety first. Any gun shop or range will rent you a weapon for very little. Learn how the gun works, what is right for you. Understand and learn the laws applicable to transport or carry. Then go buy your gun. You're not going to Toys-r-us, it ain't a video game.

Good points. Not everyone has served.

Common
02-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Don't let the hard left cow you with the racist meme. It is a logical fallacy called poisoning the well. They toss out the racist claim in hopes of getting good people to remain silent.

The left has totally worn out the racist claims with me, I dont even give that a thought any more. Its become quite obvious to me and alot of others that leaned democrat that the left right now is trying to BADGER people into being for what their special interests want.

Its really come down to for many people to which side sucks the least and which special interest politics will hurt me the least.

For example, Im against fracking everywhere but what hurts my kids and grandkids and great grandkids more, some fracking or ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Yup you got it, I believe illegal immigration.

zelmo1234
02-07-2016, 08:06 AM
The left has totally worn out the racist claims with me, I dont even give that a thought any more. Its become quite obvious to me and alot of others that leaned democrat that the left right now is trying to BADGER people into being for what their special interests want.

Its really come down to for many people to which side sucks the least and which special interest politics will hurt me the least.

For example, Im against fracking everywhere but what hurts my kids and grandkids and great grandkids more, some fracking or ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Yup you got it, I believe illegal immigration.

Welcome to the Dark Side, Cookies and Coffee are down the hall and to the RIGHT! :)

donttread
02-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Watch the video

As I have said repeatedly, including before the last elections: The Donkephant has no intention of solving illegal immigration because of the secondary gain they derive from the way things are

Truth Detector
02-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Our Southern border issues can be easily solved without walls or massive fences stretching across vast desert wastelands at great expense.

But it will no be solved as long as there are Democrats in States like California who willfully ignore our laws, actively permit sanctuary cities for illegals, give them drivers licenses, allow them to have access to our educational and medical establishment and see them as a potential reliable voting constituency.

I've heard several stories about illegal aliens who have served in our armed forces. How in the hell is someone able to join our armed forces without being a citizen???

We currently have a political party led by a President who thumb their noses at these laws and demagogue those who want to actually stop the massive flow northward from South and Central America.

Elect a Republican President with a Republican House and we will see these issues resolved with a national immigration photo database that identifies immigrants with proper work visas and authorization to work in this country combined with a date sensitive flag that alerts employers and Immigration officials when those visas expire.

Many of the illegal immigrants currently working in this country got here through legal means, have a valid SS and continue to pay their taxes long after their visas have expired. Political leaders have CHOSEN to ignore them as long as the tax revenue continues to flow in complete disregard of our present laws.

You don't need a fence; you need a will to enforce our laws which would end illegals ability to find work or purchase SS numbers from corrupt government sources.

donttread
02-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Our Southern border issues can be easily solved without walls or massive fences stretching across vast desert wastelands at great expense.

But it will no be solved as long as there are Democrats in States like California who willfully ignore our laws, actively permit sanctuary cities for illegals, give them drivers licenses, allow them to have access to our educational and medical establishment and see them as a potential reliable voting constituency.

I've heard several stories about illegal aliens who have served in our armed forces. How in the hell is someone able to join our armed forces without being a citizen???

We currently have a political party led by a President who thumb their noses at these laws and demagogue those who want to actually stop the massive flow northward from South and Central America.

Elect a Republican President with a Republican House and we will see these issues resolved with a national immigration photo database that identifies immigrants with proper work visas and authorization to work in this country combined with a date sensitive flag that alerts employers and Immigration officials when those visas expire.

Many of the illegal immigrants currently working in this country got here through legal means, have a valid SS and continue to pay their taxes long after their visas have expired. Political leaders have CHOSEN to ignore them as long as the tax revenue continues to flow in complete disregard of our present laws.

You don't need a fence; you need a will to enforce our laws which would end illegals ability to find work or purchase SS numbers from corrupt government sources.

Right, but what about the way illegal immigration keeps the labor market down so the repubs big business friends can make even more money?

Truth Detector
02-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Right, but what about the way illegal immigration keeps the labor market down so the repubs big business friends can make even more money?

That is a false strawman claim. But if you have a credible link to support your claim, I'm all eyes.

Sometimes your anti-capitalist screeds sound just like the Liberal loonies.

Do you think Americans will work ten hour days picking strawberries? How about harvesting grapes in our vineyards? Do you think Americans will work in smelly chicken factories plucking and sorting chickens?

The threat to American wage isn't coming from immigrant labor, but rather, Democrats willfully ignoring our immigration laws trying to increase a potential voting constituency.

Green Arrow
02-07-2016, 12:51 PM

But you're not a partisan :rollseyes:

Truth Detector
02-07-2016, 12:54 PM

But you're not a partisan :rollseyes:

No I am not; I recognize that there is one party here who will do NOTHING to protect our borders and will allow the criminal neglect of our immigration laws and one that will at least do something.

Is this lacking facts? If so, how?

Ransom
02-08-2016, 07:45 AM
That is a false strawman claim. But if you have a credible link to support your claim, I'm all eyes.

Do you think Americans will work ten hour days picking strawberries? How about harvesting grapes in our vineyards? Do you think Americans will work in smelly chicken factories plucking and sorting chickens?

The threat to American wage isn't coming from immigrant labor, but rather, Democrats willfully ignoring our immigration laws trying to increase a potential voting constituency.

Sometimes? I get nothing but liberal loon from never reads.

Ransom
02-08-2016, 07:50 AM

The national debt, our culture of dependency, our failure of a school system, our runaway entitlement crisis, our deficit spending addiction, and the two idiots now running for the Dem ticket wasn't enough to convince you.

Gonna come into our tent.... then walk the talk. Cause, in 4 years, many of these pseudo GOPers will be sliding off into what they believe are greener pastures. Part time help is well....... part time help.

donttread
02-08-2016, 08:36 AM

So in your version of "market forces" flooding the manual labor market with millions willing to work for well under minimum wage doesn't effect labor prices? What kind of magic voodoo makes that possible?

donttread
02-08-2016, 08:39 AM

And yet your government tells you with a straight face that the threat is so real as to require spying on their own citizens while doing nothing to stop people from just walking in.

Adelaide
02-08-2016, 09:09 AM
I was watching Fox news to see recaps of the debate and their next story was about Canada, the refugees being let in due to the Trudeau government, and the high risk of terrorists crossing into the US. I do not think the risk is terribly high - ISIS or whomever would just as happily hit Canada as the US - but apparently people in NH and other states that border Canada are worried about it and DHS has released reports about it. Seems like Conservative pundits think Trudeau is quite the softy Liberal.

Anyways, the potential for terrorists to get into the US seems to be a very real threat but at the same time you have to have some common sense. It would be a lot easier to get in on a tourist visa than as a refugee. Going the refugee route takes more time, there are no guarantees and so forth.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 10:02 AM

Walls, backed by force on the ground and in the air, is the right answer.

Truth Detector
02-08-2016, 10:18 AM
So in your version of "market forces" flooding the manual labor market with millions willing to work for well under minimum wage doesn't effect labor prices? What kind of magic voodoo makes that possible?

Again; it's against the law to pay ANYONE less than the minimum wage. Most immigrant farm workers make much more than minimum wage because they are paid piece work based on how many flats they can fill.

How many Americans are clamoring to work in strawberry fields, chicken slaughter houses and garment factories?

Truth Detector
02-08-2016, 10:18 AM
And yet your government tells you with a straight face that the threat is so real as to require spying on their own citizens while doing nothing to stop people from just walking in.

No one is "spying" on you. Stop being so damned paranoid.

Truth Detector
02-08-2016, 10:20 AM
I was watching Fox news to see recaps of the debate and their next story was about Canada, the refugees being let in due to the Trudeau government, and the high risk of terrorists crossing into the US. I do not think the risk is terribly high - ISIS or whomever would just as happily hit Canada as the US - but apparently people in NH and other states that border Canada are worried about it and DHS has released reports about it. Seems like Conservative pundits think Trudeau is quite the softy Liberal.

Anyways, the potential for terrorists to get into the US seems to be a very real threat but at the same time you have to have some common sense. It would be a lot easier to get in on a tourist visa than as a refugee. Going the refugee route takes more time, there are no guarantees and so forth.

Trudeau is not merely a soft bellied Liberal, but Kanukistanians will rue the day they voted him into office....much like the malaise filled days of his fathers time.

Truth Detector
02-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Walls, backed by force on the ground and in the air, is the right answer.

No; it's a backwards, uneccessary and very expensive solution for a problem created by our own politicians and church leaders.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 12:57 PM
"Walls, backed by force on the ground and in the air, is the right answer."

No; it's a backwards, uneccessary and very expensive solution for a problem created by our own politicians and church leaders.
You are quite simply wrong.

Walls work. The politicians and other greedy people and institutions are not going to change. Walls have always worked. Trump's Southern Wall will stem the enormous numbers who flow across the border. Instead of thousands, the flow will be reduced to hundreds or tens. Combine that with enforcement of our existing laws and the problem is half-ended.

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 01:02 PM
I don't think people realize how difficult it would be to actually build a wall and how expensive it would be. $7 billion was spent just on 500 miles of fencing. You're looking at $25 billion to build this fantasy wall.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 01:12 PM
I don't think people realize how difficult it would be to actually build a wall and how expensive it would be. $7 billion was spent just on 500 miles of fencing. You're looking at $25 billion to build this fantasy wall.
I was involved in several proposals for building a wall. I would enhance the existing terrain in much the same way the Chinese did to control nomadic Mongolians. It worked for the Chinese. It will work for Americans.

Green Arrow
02-08-2016, 02:12 PM

Why are church leaders to blame?

Truth Detector
02-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Why are church leaders to blame?

Here in California, and other border states, they defy the law like many of our Democratic Mayors and provide sanctuary from the Feds for illegals within their walls.

Ransom
02-08-2016, 03:07 PM

The Israelis built a wall, yes?

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 03:10 PM
The Israelis built a wall, yes?

A much smaller one than the proposed one in the US. Less than a quarter the size.

Ransom
02-08-2016, 03:12 PM
As America debates the question of erecting a fence along the U.S.-Mexico border, two precedents are mentioned by proponents and opponents: the Berlin wall and the Israeli barrier. The former is usually the negative example, the latter the more practical illustration. Most calculations of the projected cost of a U.S. fence cite the Israeli model: "ased on the price of the Israeli security barrier," the National Journal estimated that 2,000 miles of fence will cost the United States $6.4 billion.

But a real calculation is much more complicated than just multiplying the Israeli cost per mile by the number of miles on the American border. [B]It is trickier for technical reasons like terrain and climate and the number and cost of high-tech devices involved. But first and foremost, the cost depends on what kind of fence the United States would want on its border. What kind of investment would Washington make to keep the fence efficient? How high should it be? What are its planners' expectations? How many guards will be on hand to keep it up and running?

The Israeli West Bank barrier, when finished, will run for more than 400 miles and will consist of trenches, security roads, electronic fences, and concrete walls. Its main goal is to stop terrorists from detonating themselves in restaurants and cafes and buses in the cities and towns of central Israel. So, planners set the bar very high: It is intended to prevent every single attempt to cross it. The rules of engagement were written accordingly. If someone trying to cross the fence in the middle of the night is presumed to be a terrorist, there's no need to hesitate before shooting. To kill.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2006/06/fences.html

Green Arrow
02-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Here in California, and other border states, they defy the law like many of our Democratic Mayors and provide sanctuary from the Feds for illegals within their walls.

That is their responsibility according to their faith. What would you have the government do, invade holy ground amd forcibly remove them, and arrest the clergy?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 04:15 PM
That is their responsibility according to their faith. What would you have the government do, invade holy ground amd forcibly remove them, and arrest the clergy?
Yes. They are law breakers. Liquidate their holdings and go after their supporters. Bankrupt the ones who do such vile deeds. :-)

Send in the tanks and burn them out. Waco!

Truth Detector
02-08-2016, 04:17 PM

Is it your claim that religious institutions have the right to ignore and violate our laws? It's a simple question.

nic34
02-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Watch the video

In fiscal year 2011, there were 18,506 U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Southwest Border Sectors -- up steadily from 3,555 agents in 1992, according to Customs and Border Protection (http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/border_security/border_patrol/usbp_statistics/usbp_fy11_stats/staffing_92_10.ctt/staffing_92_11.pdf) figures.
A Pew Research Hispanic Center study (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/) finds that Border Patrol apprehensions of all unauthorized immigrants are at their lowest level since 1971. "In spite of (and perhaps because of) increases in the number of U.S. Border Patrol agents, apprehensions of Mexicans trying to cross the border illegally have plummeted in recent years—from more than 1 million in 2005 to 286,000 in 2011—a likely indication that fewer unauthorized migrants are trying to cross," it concluded.

You were saying?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 04:23 PM
In fiscal year 2011, there were 18,506 U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Southwest Border Sectors -- up steadily from 3,555 agents in 1992, according to Customs and Border Protection (http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/border_security/border_patrol/usbp_statistics/usbp_fy11_stats/staffing_92_10.ctt/staffing_92_11.pdf) figures.
A Pew Research Hispanic Center study (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/) finds that Border Patrol apprehensions of all unauthorized immigrants are at their lowest level since 1971. "In spite of (and perhaps because of) increases in the number of U.S. Border Patrol agents, apprehensions of Mexicans trying to cross the border illegally have plummeted in recent years—from more than 1 million in 2005 to 286,000 in 2011—a likely indication that fewer unauthorized migrants are trying to cross," it concluded.

You were saying?
The Obama regime is letting them pass unhindered.

Green Arrow
02-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Is it your claim that religious institutions have the right to ignore and violate our laws? It's a simple question.

If those laws violate the teachings of their religion, yes.

Peter1469
02-08-2016, 04:39 PM

Drones with hellfire missiles are cheaper than walls.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 04:39 PM
If those laws violate the teachings of their religion, yes.
Arrest them. Try them. Find them guilty. Fine them. Imprison them.

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Drones with hellfire missiles are cheaper than walls.

Sure. Can you fly one in a tunnel?

Do you think drone pilots will shoot at families with children?

Green Arrow
02-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Arrest them. Try them. Find them guilty. Fine them. Imprison them.

Not everyone is a jackbooted thug like you.

Peter1469
02-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Sure. Can you fly one in a tunnel?

Do you think drone pilots will shoot at families with children?

Drones are small.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Not everyone is a jackbooted thug like you.
Right. There are people like you and many Democrats/socialists/Marxists who will use the useful idiots to gain power. If they break the laws let them pay the price.

This is the problem with the dangerous fools. They, like you, believe that the laws are for others.

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Right. There are people like you and many Democrats/socialists/Marxists who will use the useful idiots to gain power. If they break the laws let them pay the price.

This is the problem with the dangerous fools. They, like you, believe that the laws are for others.

So I guess you are for storming the protestors in Wildlife Refuge in Oregon?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 05:11 PM
So I guess you are for storming the protestors in Wildlife Refuge in Oregon?
No. Are you arguing that the churches are bastions defended by armed citizens protesting massive federal land ownership?

Do the people never leave their churches? Do the people never leave the federal outhouse?

Arrest the lawbreakers, in both cases, with the least harm to the police and to the offenders.

Who is doing more harm to the citizens, the lawless churches who are costing us billions, or the four protesters who are costing mostly lost time?

nic34
02-08-2016, 05:54 PM
The Obama regime is letting them pass unhindered.

So did the Bush regime.

I can play that game too.

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Drones are small.

So are children.

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 05:57 PM
So did the Bush regime.

I can play that game too.
True. Hence Trump.

Peter1469
02-08-2016, 06:27 PM
So are children.

The border isn't a game. Stay off of it.

Common Sense
02-08-2016, 06:29 PM
The border isn't a game. Stay off of it.

Or the gunships 'll git ya?

Peter1469
02-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Or the gunships 'll git ya?

And napalm. Don't forget that.

donttread
02-08-2016, 06:51 PM

Religious people still have to obey the law. But this is another one of those situations where the feds don't want to be seen raiding a church on the 6:00 O'clock news

Green Arrow
02-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Religious people still have to obey the law. But this is another one of those situations where the feds don't want to be seen raiding a church on the 6:00 O'clock news

Why do they have to obey a law that they think conflicts with their moral teachings?

MisterVeritis
02-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Why do they have to obey a law that they think conflicts with their moral teachings?
They are free to disregard it. But they are not free to escape the consequences. It is time to make the bastards pay for the damage they have done to the nation.

Ransom
02-09-2016, 07:01 AM

so..... how many coming from say.... Syria, Iraq, or Yemen come to Canada using a 'tourist visa?'

Ransom
02-09-2016, 07:03 AM

Some religions' moral teachings include stoning women to death for marital affairs...... or not allowing their girls an education. For example, you come to divorce court here and our laws..... not any religion's apply. Need another example?

Ransom
02-09-2016, 07:09 AM

What's the cost now? In human misery where these migrants are concerned? The violence and drugs pouring over our borders?

This fence will not cost 25 billion, you are high.

Standing Wolf
02-09-2016, 07:45 AM

A bill was introduced in the Arizona legislature yesterday to give a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on the cost of a CCW permit. It is designed as a safety measure, since a CCW is not required in Arizona to carry concealed; this incentivizes folks to learn more about the weapon they carry and the laws pertinent to their use of it. As far as I know, this is the first such legislation in the country, and I think it has a good chance to pass.