PDA

View Full Version : Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

DonGlock26
09-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/demfools.jpg

On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.

But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.

http://www.navytimes.com/mobile/news/2012/09/navy-russian-warships-displayed-dnc-veterans-tribute-091112

This party is falling apart. The convention was a disaster from beginning to end. Now, they put up Russian ships in a tribute to American vets? These people are not ready for prime time. There is one real choice- the GOP.

Cigar
09-12-2012, 09:41 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: that's it ... that's all ... :smiley_ROFLMAO: ... the Democratic Convention was a disaster?

That's Funny

Carygrant
09-12-2012, 09:49 AM
It is funny in a sad Glocklike way . Because the consensus outside view is that the Mutt Nomination convention simply missed the X factor by a long way , whereas the Obama Nomination convention found it several times.
From what I saw of both , it is clear that Mutt is a difficult candidate to market .

Deadwood
09-12-2012, 09:57 AM
It is funny in a sad Glocklike way . Because the consensus outside view is that the Mutt Nomination convention simply missed the X factor by a long way , whereas the Obama Nomination convention found it several times.
From what I saw of both , it is clear that Mutt is a difficult candidate to market .

Ah, Corny Grant, I long for the day when you reach puberty and cease the childish name games and start dealing with the actual issues.

Owebama is a fool, his party makes more gaffes than Mr. Romney and yes, showing Russian warships in a tribute to American veterans is like having a Viet Cong decorated with American medals in front of "The Wall".

Mainecoons
09-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Just add it to the stolen voice vote against God.

LOL. They should have used the "ship of fools" as their backdrop.

Carygrant
09-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I don't know whether the ships are from Team GB or the men from Mars . And I frankly could not care less . Any anyone who does , must be like one of those nerds who watches films for mistakes as though it matters one jot in the broader picture .
Perhaps symbolically the planes are circling the nice little Russian yachts prior to sinking them .
How anybody with an IQ above 80 ( moron threshold) could get interested in such trivia will only be truly understood by people who collect train numbers and moths .

birddog
09-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Ah, Corny Grant, I long for the day when you reach puberty and cease the childish name games and start dealing with the actual issues.

Owebama is a fool, his party makes more gaffes than Mr. Romney and yes, showing Russian warships in a tribute to American veterans is like having a Viet Cong decorated with American medals in front of "The Wall".

As a Veteran, I totally agree especially since I lost friends in Nam.

DonGlock26
09-12-2012, 11:04 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: that's it ... that's all ... :smiley_ROFLMAO: ... the Democratic Convention was a disaster?

That's Funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4z64YjfEaQ&feature=related

Ugly..........

+

JohnAdams
09-12-2012, 11:11 AM
This party is falling apart. The convention was a disaster from beginning to end. Now, they put up Russian ships in a tribute to American vets? These people are not ready for prime time. There is one real choice- the GOP.

I don't know that I would say the GOP are a "real choice" as much as the only choice currently left to us...

patrickt
09-12-2012, 12:54 PM

It would be a step in the right direction if he simply learned the names. How sad.

patrickt
09-12-2012, 12:55 PM
The Democrats are ashamed of America so maybe they were honoring "their" vets.

Carygrant
09-12-2012, 02:12 PM
As a Veteran, I totally agree especially since I lost friends in Nam.

I have Google Earth , if that helps .
P.S. I am a veteran so many times I have lost count .
F and L has not yet had the experience and he has to make a real mark , which is not quite reached by reporting flower and vegetable competition results in some Hilly Billy comic .

Captain Obvious
09-12-2012, 04:05 PM
The DNC is proving to be nothing short of a disaster now that the lipstick is starting to wear off of that pig.

The real question (and strategy) for Romney is - why isn't he as popular as Obama?

Take the popularity handicap away and it's a shoo-in, Obama doesn't stand a chance but Romney has a few choices. Work on the popularity part or full-frontal assault. There is plenty of field for Romney to work with on the latter but that doesn't make him a popular guy.