PDA

View Full Version : 4 More 4 Obama . YES .

Hillbilly
09-12-2012, 05:27 PM
There are many reasons why I believe President Obama has earned the right for a 2nd term.

most of them come from the reason I voted for him in the first place , in the 2008 election .

I will not re-live the last 4 years of my life by writting it here , so please , don't you either , and as a favor , honor my OP by your brevity and the sincere content of your post / reply , but by all means , speak what is in your heart & mind .

The man sure stepped into one hell of a mess when he took office , surely we can ALL agree on that much .

He saved GM , and thousands of jobs . lot's of folks feel that they should have been allowed into bankruptancy . if Obama had let that happen , the US economy would have slipped over the edge , and we all know what that would have meant. that would have been the 'straw that broke the horses back ' . . . Chaos would have followed .

Lots of folks that demean labor and labor contracts conveniently looked the other way and supported the Wall Street bail-outs , citing the legality of their Republican 'golden umbrellas' as valid and must be honored while at the same time refutting the legality of the contracts of blue collar workers all across the land , in every state .

For over 70 years , our Health Care system has needed reform , no President would tackle the issue , but Obama did . He out-politicked the GOP politicians to ram through reforms that help us all .

I agree that perhaps this could have been better accomplished in his 2nd term , but he 'got it done' in his first term , and because he did we are all better off today.

Obama did that on his own , and he didn't have any help from the Republicans , and in all honesty , he didn't have much help from his own Party . . . but he got the job done . I myself freely admit that I didn't like many of the things his Administration has done , as a Blue Dog Democrat , I admit that , openly and honestly , I wish he'd have made the US economy his # 1 priority , but he did what he did , and I understand why he did .

Obama never expected a 2nd term , he knew 4 years wouldn't be near enough time to repair 30+ years of shipping the US middle-class overseas , so he got done what he could .

I'm saying here , in a loud & clear voice , , and proudly standing my ground , Obama has earned the right to a 2nd term as our President.

I look forward to our discussions .

Captain Obvious
09-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Hope you're wearing a cup.

Mainecoons
09-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Yawn. BS Alert.

Goldie Locks
09-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I don't know if any discussion could convince you otherwise, so I won't bother. All I can say is you have painted yourself into a corner and you ain't gonna get out. I love ya HB, but you gots to wake up!!!

Calypso Jones
09-12-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm not bothering either. You've got it set in your mind, you're wrong of course, but no one is going to change it for you. Hopefully you'll get the chance to explain your stupidity to your grandchildren while they're fighting for the freedom that you so carelessly tossed away.

Mainecoons
09-12-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm wondering if Cigar and Blad are getting punked so bad over here they are resorting to hauling these clowns over here from Democratic Underground or one of their other whack job sites.

Hey Hillbilly, check my new thread on the economic data that shows family incomes have fallen to the 1995 level. Not only did Barry wreck Bill's welfare reform, now he's wrecking Bill's economy.

What say you boys and girls?

:rofl:

Hillbilly
09-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Hope you're wearing a cup.

Yawn. BS Alert.

I don't know if any discussion could convince you otherwise, so I won't bother. All I can say is you have painted yourself into a corner and you ain't gonna get out. I love ya HB, but you gots to wake up!!!

I'm not bothering either. You've got it set in your mind, you're wrong of course, but no one is going to change it for you. Hopefully you'll get the chance to explain your stupidity to your grandchildren while they're fighting for the freedom that you so carelessly tossed away.

I will stand up for what I believe , I always have , and I always will .

I have earned that right as a soldier in the 101st Abn Div in Nam when most y'all was in diapers.

I have earned that right as a Father that has raised 3 kids , all through college now .

I have earned that right as a blue-collar millwright in a paper mill that saw his job shipped to China.

And moreover , I have earned that right because I believe the future of our Nation is best served by a man that seeks prosperity for us all , wealthy and poor alike .

as JFK once said " A rising tide floats all ships"

Hillbilly
09-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Bring it on .

ptif219
09-12-2012, 06:09 PM
There are many reasons why I believe President Obama has earned the right for a 2nd term.

most of them come from the reason I voted for him in the first place , in the 2008 election .

I will not re-live the last 4 years of my life by writting it here , so please , don't you either , and as a favor , honor my OP by your brevity and the sincere content of your post / reply , but by all means , speak what is in your heart & mind .

The man sure stepped into one hell of a mess when he took office , surely we can ALL agree on that much .

He saved GM , and thousands of jobs . lot's of folks feel that they should have been allowed into bankruptancy . if Obama had let that happen , the US economy would have slipped over the edge , and we all know what that would have meant. that would have been the 'straw that broke the horses back ' . . . Chaos would have followed .

Lots of folks that demean labor and labor contracts conveniently looked the other way and supported the Wall Street bail-outs , citing the legality of their Republican 'golden umbrellas' as valid and must be honored while at the same time refutting the legality of the contracts of blue collar workers all across the land , in every state .

For over 70 years , our Health Care system has needed reform , no President would tackle the issue , but Obama did . He out-politicked the GOP politicians to ram through reforms that help us all .

I agree that perhaps this could have been better accomplished in his 2nd term , but he 'got it done' in his first term , and because he did we are all better off today.

Obama did that on his own , and he didn't have any help from the Republicans , and in all honesty , he didn't have much help from his own Party . . . but he got the job done . I myself freely admit that I didn't like many of the things his Administration has done , as a Blue Dog Democrat , I admit that , openly and honestly , I wish he'd have made the US economy his # 1 priority , but he did what he did , and I understand why he did .

Obama never expected a 2nd term , he knew 4 years wouldn't be near enough time to repair 30+ years of shipping the US middle-class overseas , so he got done what he could .

I'm saying here , in a loud & clear voice , , and proudly standing my ground , Obama has earned the right to a 2nd term as our President.

Obama saved his money supply the union not GM. Obamacare is a farce that will cost us much more and destroy our health care system

Mainecoons
09-12-2012, 06:09 PM
And a sinking ship resembles the Titantic. Incomes back to 1995, joker, your boy has wiped out half of the gains under Clinton.

Along with his welfare reform. Whatta Guy!

patrickt
09-12-2012, 06:16 PM
You never told us why you voted for him last time so I assume you didn't have a reason you felt comfortable stating. I won't vote for him this time and I don't see why I should tell you why.

He did not "save" GM but simply spent billions for the UAW and postponed the bankruptcy. I agree, he took office in a mess and proceeded to make it worse. His skills in dealing with people are abysmal.

Mainecoons
09-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Ultimately, both GM and Chrysler would have been far better off if forced to face economic reality and get rid of non productive activities, excessive union contracts and executive pay. Obama propped them up for one reason and one reason only, as a payoff to the UAW.

Obama doesn't deny he's a union shill, why should you?

Hillbilly
09-12-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm wondering if Cigar and Blad are getting punked so bad over here they are resorting to hauling these clowns over here from Democratic Underground or one of their other whack job sites.

Hey Hillbilly, check my new thread on the economic data that shows family incomes have fallen to the 1995 level. Not only did Barry wreck Bill's welfare reform, now he's wrecking Bill's economy.

What say you boys and girls?

Is that the best you got , MaineCoon ?

Family Incomes been falling for the last 20 + years , long before Obama ever took office .

Maybe you should go play with the little boys & girls & other kiddies in a safer sand-box . 504

If you gonna play in my sand-box , you gonna bleed.

Laugh on that .

Calypso Jones
09-12-2012, 06:58 PM

you watch too much Cnn. He stepped into a mess that the democrats made with a bit of help from GWB but not near as much as you think. The rest of the mess he's made himself. He has no foreign policy experience and he's made a freakin mess of that. America doesn't bow. America doesn't side with the enemy, America doesn't side with the wrong side and he's done that every. single. time. he's met with a foreign policy crisis.

He's outsourced more jobs and made it not only profitable for his buddies but politically profitable for him. You can't be serious saying he's doing the right thing when we're facing a corn shortage for feed because he wants the ethanol coming.stupid. If everyone is starved to death, we'll have plenty of ethanol. Gas the highest it's been in years, food prices going up, fuel oil the highest its been in ages and unemployment...highest it's been in years. These things affect all of us. You just don't want to open your eyes to see this guy is usurping your freedom as he has usurped and congress willingly, powers that the presidency is denied in the constitution.

Trinnity
09-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Obama has earned the right to a 2nd term as our President.
Uhhhhhhhhhh, no.

Calypso Jones
09-12-2012, 07:34 PM
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ed14fc70-fc51-11e1-aef9-00144feabdc0.html#axzz26Izz66uk

Median income lowest now since 1995

Calypso Jones
09-12-2012, 07:37 PM
"I value your work because i spent time abroad as a kid'.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-diplomats-i-value-your-work-because-i-spent-time-abroad-kid_652234.html

Do you remember how that Tina Fey said 'I can see Russia from my house' and the media picked that up and ran with it as if SaraPalin said it? See that Obama quote above. Is it not laughable? And SNL is not even involved. He said it, HIMSELF.

Calypso Jones
09-12-2012, 07:42 PM
117,000 Americans double dip on unemployment and disability checks.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/09/12/117000-Americans-Get-Jobless-and-Disability-Benefits.aspx#page1

Calypso Jones
09-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Panhandling and Homelessness up in NYC

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/19529462/homelessness-and-panhandling-in-new-york-city

If this were a republican president this would be all over the news.

Hillbilly
09-12-2012, 10:59 PM
gonna sign-off for the night , got to take my Lab to the vet tomorrow , but I'll be back .

y'all save all that vim & vigor for tomorrow .

and remember to say the Lords Prayer afore you turn in tonight .

and remember to say a prayer for our country and leaders .

Good night y'all .

IGetItAlready
09-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Every American president since John Adams has had an "inheritance".
No one but Obama has incessantly cited it as the reason for all of his own failures.
The dude's been screaming out to you for nearly four years, "I CAN'T DO THIS JOB" but you refuse to hear.

GrumpyDog
09-13-2012, 04:26 AM
No one but Obama has incessantly cited it as the reason for all of his own failures.
The dude's been screaming out to you for nearly four years, "I CAN'T DO THIS JOB" but you refuse to hear.

But few "inheritances" are as bad as the one Obama got stuck with.

ptif219
09-13-2012, 07:59 AM

That is no excuse for the incompetence we have seen

Hillbilly
09-13-2012, 06:40 PM

with all respect , it's been hard to hear anything because the 'Party of NO' has been shouting as loud as they could " No - NO - No ....to everything every day since Obama took office .

Mainecoons
09-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Well, considering the fact that 4 times more people gave up looking for work last month than found it, maybe they just haven't said "no" loud enough yet.

Here's something for you to chew on. You do understand that when the Federal government does something that causes a company to lose half their profits, it probably isn't going to result in more jobs, don't you?

Or am I going to have to try and teach remedial economics to you along with Cigar?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/franchisors-warn-obamacare-will-halve-profits/article/2507920#.UFI7YUJibk0

Hillbilly
09-13-2012, 06:55 PM
I
you watch too much Cnn. He stepped into a mess that the democrats made with a bit of help from GWB but not near as much as you think. The rest of the mess he's made himself. He has no foreign policy experience and he's made a freakin mess of that. America doesn't bow. America doesn't side with the enemy, America doesn't side with the wrong side and he's done that every. single. time. he's met with a foreign policy crisis.

He's outsourced more jobs and made it not only profitable for his buddies but politically profitable for him. You can't be serious saying he's doing the right thing when we're facing a corn shortage for feed because he wants the ethanol coming.stupid. If everyone is starved to death, we'll have plenty of ethanol. Gas the highest it's been in years, food prices going up, fuel oil the highest its been in ages and unemployment...highest it's been in years. These things affect all of us. You just don't want to open your eyes to see this guy is usurping your freedom as he has usurped and congress willingly, powers that the presidency is denied in the constitution.

So , if I understand you , you're blaming Obama because the corn crop was hit by a severe drought ? with all respect , I just don't think that's a reasonable or fair assesment .

and in your next charge , you contend that Obama is to blame for $4.00 / gal gas . . ? ? my reply ? same as above .

I do agree that the US has nothing to apologise for , never agreed with Obama on that , but maybe he did that to lower the risk of attack by Islamic zealots , I don't know , and in all fairness , neither do you .

I do thank you for your reply , I don't agree with all of it , but I thank you for caring enough to reply.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 06:55 PM

What utter garbage. You open by asking that we "honor" this piece of popeyed, perverse propaganda with "brevity" and then go on and on and on and on with bullshit for a thousand words.

Did Obama close Gitmo?

Did he spend One Trillion dollars with the promise of keeping unemployment rate below 8%"?

Did he create jobs in Germany and Japan with his incredibly stupid ill-conceived propaganda/public relations scheme called "Cash for Clunkers"?

Did he sign into law a 1,200 page law he and no one in the Senate or the Congress never even read?

Has he shown he even understands it?

Did he trample on the United States Constitution a few dozen times?

Has he lied about where he was born?

Does he have ugly children?

Does he spend more on vacations for his wife than most Americans earn in a year?

Is he a self aggrandizing, heartless turd?

Has he blamed ALL his failures on someone else?

Has he even shown an interest in the slaughter of an American DEA agent in Mexico as a result of a secret and illegal program run by his AG?

Has he even shown interest in the fact his AG committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" by committing perjury before congress?

Has he not created extreme divisiveness by going to war with his political opponents calling them "enemies"?

Has he lied to the American people?

Oh, I will "honor" your fucking propaganda OP all right...by printing it out and pasting to the bottom of my toilet [unlike you we have the kind that flush] and save some money on Metamucil...

Hillbilly
09-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhh, no.

I think he has , Trin , my opinion , but I sure thank you for caring enough to reply.

Calypso Jones
09-13-2012, 07:03 PM

oh really. Then he can take that up with the freakin democrat party for that one...in particular Frank, Dodd, Pelosi, Reid and Schumer. You guys forget right before the election, all parties were invited to the WH to learn the specifics of what the dems had brought upon us with the bank situation. THE MEDIA said that Obama took over because no one else had any sense of what to do....so. what he inherited as you say was primarily HIS own doing if you believe the leftwing media.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 07:37 PM

That pretty much sums things up....."waaaaaah".

Mainecoons
09-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Fear, you are missing how ObamaNomics works. The "unemployment rate" is down to 8.1 percent. With very little manipulation, they'll push it under 8 percent. Of course the ObamaMedia neglects to tell you that there is only one reason for this--far more people than those who are finding jobs are giving up and leaving the work force. Last month, FOUR times more people gave up than found jobs.

Now the ObamaMedia doesn't explain to the economically challenged sheeple like Hillbilly that if all these people hadn't given up trying to find work, the real unemployment rate would be over eleven percent. Nor do they explain to the hillbillies that if you then factor out the part timers (almost all without any benefits such as health care), the REAL unemployment rate is around 16 percent.''

You won't see the ObamaMedia telling the hillbillies that family incomes have fallen back to 1995, erasing much of the gains during the Clinton years. And they won't tell the hillbillies that the gap between rich and poor is wider than ever mainly because they've printed money to inflate the stock market, mostly held by the rich, while they've held interest rates on savings to zero, mostly held by the rest of us and the retirees. No, they won't tell the hillbillies those things either.

No, and this is why the hillbillies think Obama should have another term wherein he'll no doubt build on his sterling record of success. With hard work and a few Executive Orders, incomes could drop to the level of the Carter years and work force participation could approach that of Mexico.

But the Hillbillies will still be listening to the ObamaMedia and voting for the most economically disatrous president in modern history.

Won't you Hillbilly?

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 07:41 PM
with all respect , it's been hard to hear anything because the 'Party of NO' has been shouting as loud as they could " No - NO - No ....to everything every day since Obama took office .

'Scuse me?

It's been hard to hear anything because its all been Obama "hopey changey" bullshit. The guy's been whining about how the Republicans won't let him do anything......so he must have a mental condition 'cause he never seems to get the fact he had TWO YEARS with a Democrat controlled congress AND senate those first two crucial years.

And, please....if he's such a freakin' genius whose had it so fucking hard, how come he has not met ONE of his targets?

Oh....ha, ha, ha..."shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as we thought."

Enough excuses.

it's incompetence.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Fear, you are missing how ObamaNomics works. The "unemployment rate" is down to 8.1 percent. With very little manipulation, they'll push it under 8 percent. Of course the ObamaMedia neglects to tell you that there is only one reason for this--far more people than those who are finding jobs are giving up and leaving the work force. Last month, FOUR times more people gave up than found jobs.

Now the ObamaMedia doesn't explain to the economically challenged sheeple like Hillbilly that if all these people hadn't given up trying to find work, the real unemployment rate would be over eleven percent. Nor do they explain to the hillbillies that if you then factor out the part timers (almost all without any benefits such as health care), the REAL unemployment rate is around 16 percent.''

You won't see the ObamaMedia telling the hillbillies that family incomes have fallen back to 1995, erasing much of the gains during the Clinton years. And they won't tell the hillbillies that the gap between rich and poor is wider than ever mainly because they've printed money to inflate the stock market, mostly held by the rich, while they've held interest rates on savings to zero, mostly held by the rest of us and the retirees. No, they won't tell the hillbillies those things either.

No, and this is why the hillbillies think Obama should have another term wherein he'll no doubt build on his sterling record of success. With hard work and a few Executive Orders, incomes could drop to the level of the Carter years and work force participation could approach that of Mexico.

But the Hillbillies will still be listening to the ObamaMedia and voting for the most economically disatrous president in modern history.

Won't you Hillbilly?

Thanks for filling me in MC.....but getting the number UNDER 8% just ahead of the election is NOT keeping it under 8% by spending a trillion dollars.

It doesn't matter anymore anyway...the true unemployment rate is 14,2, the 'under employed rate is 22% [part time jobs] and illegals are going back to Mexico to find work...

But hillbillies are hillbillies and they figure the ads during American Idol are news....

GrumpyDog
09-13-2012, 08:13 PM
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/gallagher_smashing_watermelons.jpg

"It is better to be violent if there is violence in our hearts than to put on a cloak of non-violence to cover impotence." Mahatma Ghandi

IGetItAlready
09-13-2012, 08:43 PM

With all due respect in turn, that "party of no" nonsense surly saves a ton of time you might otherwise spend in rational thought, considering that it was two years into Obama's term before McConnell spoke those fateful words and that within those two years we got a pretty good idea of what had been meant by "fundamental change" and combined with the fact that Obama had used those two years to continuously demand "increased federal revenue" from his favorite whipping class while increasing spending at an unprecedented level thereby warranting a very close examination of the man's policies and positions; But otherwise it makes you look like a simpleton. :wink20:

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Is that the best you got , MaineCoon ?

Family Incomes been falling for the last 20 + years , long before Obama ever took office .

Maybe you should go play with the little boys & girls & other kiddies in a safer sand-box . 504

If you gonna play in my sand-box , you gonna bleed.

Laugh on that .

You best have some stats to back that up or your sand box is gonna get a little messy.

The latest post shows income levels are the worst in 23 years.

Only fools issue idle threats, 101 Airborne or not.

Looking forward to you backing up what you claim.....but not holding my breath because I was throwing tear gas back at the national guard trying to get your sorry ass OUT of that rat infested stink hole....

Or are you one of the ones who liked it?

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 08:55 PM
....But otherwise it makes you look like a simpleton. :wink20:

Or just another bullshit Obama bot......

...which, come to think of it is the same thing...

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 08:57 PM

So much bullshit from a guy who asks we "honor" his posts with brevity.

This doesn't pat by the word.....LOL

Hillbilly
09-13-2012, 09:54 PM

Won't you Hillbilly?

Ok , I've tried to be nice , but since you have dis-respected me & my OP , I figure you got it coming.

The thing about facts & figures is that they can be skewed to say whatever a person wants to say , even though it's most times an out-and-out lie , much like your reply to me , in typical GOP swiftboat BS rhetoric fashion .

We're gonna elect a President soon , and when people step into the voting booth to cast their vote , they will vote for who they feel would best lead our country.

The Republicans would have us return to the failed policies of the past . More Wars , more debt , and more lies . more of the same-0-same-0 ... where were the investments made to restore middle-class under the previous Republican Bush 8 years ? there were none made , the GOP philosophy has always been " I got mine , you get yours , and just screw the USA "

ain't no way I'll ever vote for a 'carpetbagger' like Romney . he's made his millions on the backs of middle-class America , site whatever useless concepts & polls you want , I and many millions of Americans know the truth , and Obama will have a 2nd term , and it'll be because of idiots that spout swiftboat rhetoric like yourself that will elect Obama to his well deserved 2nd term as President of the United States . ,

people are just very tired of the 'Party of NO' and their lies and deceitful theft that almost brought down this great Nation .

4 more 4 Obama . YES .

IGetItAlready
09-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Ok , I've tried to be nice , but since you have dis-respected me & my OP , I figure you got it coming.

The thing about facts & figures is that they can be skewed to say whatever a person wants to say , even though it's most times an out-and-out lie , much like your reply to me , in typical GOP swiftboat BS rhetoric fashion .

We're gonna elect a President soon , and when people step into the voting booth to cast their vote , they will vote for who they feel would best lead our country.

The Republicans would have us return to the failed policies of the past . More Wars , more debt , and more lies . more of the same-0-same-0 ... where were the investments made to restore middle-class under the previous Republican Bush 8 years ? there were none made , the GOP philosophy has always been " I got mine , you get yours , and just screw the USA "

ain't no way I'll ever vote for a 'carpetbagger' like Romney . he's made his millions on the backs of middle-class America , site whatever useless concepts & polls you want , I and many millions of Americans know the truth , and Obama will have a 2nd term , and it'll be because of idiots that spout swiftboat rhetoric like yourself that will elect Obama to his well deserved 2nd term as President of the United States . ,

people are just very tired of the 'Party of NO' and their lies and deceitful theft that almost brought down this great Nation .

4 more 4 Obama . YES .

Utterly stunning...
"The Republicans would have us return to the failed policies..." It doesn't get much more useless than that. Constant attacks on Romney and his "not having a plan" yet when that nonsense fails the narrative shifts to "the same failed policies". Policies under which mind you, MOST Americans felt they were better off, far fewer were relying on government assistance and far more believed their children would enjoy a higher standard of living. This ship started sinking in January of 2007 when the Democrats won majorities in both houses of congress. Of course discussing that would be finger pointing and we all know how much you Obama drones hate finger pointing.

"More wars, more debt, and more lies" And understanding that the troops in Iraq were withdrawn exactly as Bush had laid out during his presidency, in which of these three areas have you seen a decrease under Obama?

And here we go again with that really, really, smart "party of no" narrative.
The only thing more astounding than Obama's level of incompetence is the level of delusion of his supporters.
Wow...

Hillbilly
09-13-2012, 10:55 PM
What utter garbage. You open by asking that we "honor" this piece of popeyed, perverse propaganda with "brevity" and then go on and on and on and on with bullshit for a thousand words.

You're a bit verbose yourself at times , F & L . :-)

Did Obama close Gitmo?

No , he didn't . don't see how he could have , given the situation .

Did he spend One Trillion dollars with the promise of keeping unemployment rate below 8%"?

I don't know the exact figures , but it's a matter of common sense that there has to be employment there before folks can find a job , or do we all need to move to China ?

Did he create jobs in Germany and Japan with his incredibly stupid ill-conceived propaganda/public relations scheme called "Cash for Clunkers"?

I had a 'clunker' myself , but couldn't afford a new one . :-)

Did he sign into law a 1,200 page law he and no one in the Senate or the Congress never even read?

yep , he sure did , he out politicked the politicians , didn't he ? :-)

Has he shown he even understands it?

He knew exactly what he was doing :-)

Did he trample on the United States Constitution a few dozen times?

I don't think he trampled on it , but he sure tap-danced around it a few times .

Has he lied about where he was born?

I don't think he did , he was vetted by the Federal Courts .

Does he have ugly children?

I think he has a nice looking Family , wife & kids :-)

Does he spend more on vacations for his wife than most Americans earn in a year?

I don't know , maybe he did . If I was Potus , maybe I'd of done the same :-)

Is he a self aggrandizing, heartless turd?

No , he's not .

Has he blamed ALL his failures on someone else?

No , he's not , although I will admit it's been mentioned several times .

Has he even shown an interest in the slaughter of an American DEA agent in Mexico as a result of a secret and illegal program run by his AG?

I can't say , I have no information to rely on either way , but I don't think you do either.

Has he even shown interest in the fact his AG committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" by committing perjury before congress?

I figure if Chaney & Rove got off scott free , Holder will too .

Has he not created extreme divisiveness by going to war with his political opponents calling them "enemies"?

The GOP in the Senate & Congress went to war against him before he ever took office. I figure he called it the way he saw it , I for one agree with his assesment .

Has he lied to the American people?

No , I don't feel he has lied about anything .

Oh, I will "honor" your fucking propaganda OP all right...by printing it out and pasting to the bottom of my toilet [unlike you we have the kind that flush] and save some money on Metamucil...

LOL , I have 3 flushing toilets , and a few acres I share with a few bears that come around . they know not to bother me too much , they eat a few ears of corn , but leave my cattle & stock alone , don't think they use Metamucil though , I'll ask one next time I take a crap with them .

The Bear is my totem spirit , they sort of like me , ya know ?

I've answered every question you asked with courtesy and replied with honesty & integrity & brevity.

I hope that you reply the same , but whether you do or don't , I thank you for your reply , it took some time , and I thank you sincerely for your post.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 11:05 PM
There's a lot of dodging and dancing in there HB...
So let's deal with them one at a time..

He promised he would close Gitmo. He did not. Promise broken.

He Promised the One Trillion would "keep unemployment under 8%" Promise broken.

He has shown no interest in a slaughtered DEA agent and in fact has use "Executive privilege" to help cover it up.

Why would you vote for a liar and a cheat.....?

I know, I know, because like all mind washed liberals, you vote Democrat even if they're running a dog turd.......which in this case they are.

Verbose? Ah, Hill, you did open this thread with a fucking novella without even a site reference......then have the audacity [of no hope] to instruct the rest of us to be brief.

Spend some time looking in the mirror....:rollseyes:

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 12:41 AM
There's a lot of dodging and dancing in there HB...
So let's deal with them one at a time..

OK , let's hash it out .

He promised he would close Gitmo. He did not. Promise broken.

yep , Gitmo is still open . . promise broken . but in all honesty , how could it have been closed , given the situation at hand ? got to have a place to store the 'bad guys' without granting them access to our Federal Court system , otherwise , they'd be out on bail , walking about as free men , and a threat to us all . I don't want that , do you ? better to keep Gitmo open than have them walking about in New York . I don't think they're any safer there in Gitmo , but I am quite sure that we are .

He Promised the One Trillion would "keep unemployment under 8%" Promise broken.

Wow , that's a lot of money , isn't it ? Looks like that would have been enough , but it wasn't . I have no answer that would satisfy you , my friend , I share your concern.

He has shown no interest in a slaughtered DEA agent and in fact has use "Executive privilege" to help cover it up.

There is technology that allows a GPS chip to be installed in a weapon that allows that weapon to be tracked , it's about the size of the head on a strike-anywhere match . don't know if that's what happened in this case , but it's the only thing that makes any sense . I just can't see our Gov't handing out weapons to the Cartel , but there's a lot more to this than has been revealed.

Why would you vote for a liar and a cheat.....?

well , F&L , I've voted for many a liar and a cheat in my time , you prolly have to . we didn't know it at the time , so I'll give us both the benefit of the doubt on this if you will grant me the same courtesy .

I know, I know, because like all mind washed liberals, you vote Democrat even if they're running a dog turd.......which in this case they are.

First , I'm not a damn Liberal , I am a Blue Dog Democrat , and I'd vote for a dog turd before I'd ever vote for a 'carpetbagger' like Mitt Romney .

Verbose? Ah, Hill, you did open this thread with a fucking novella without even a site reference......then have the audacity [of no hope] to instruct the rest of us to be brief.

Yes , on any website , the originator of the OP is allowed to state the intentions of the thread creator , and is granted the right to state the boundries of the thread discussions . otherwise , it will disentigrate into a useless donnybrook that the Mods will prolly shut down sooner or later when it becomes a trolling contest . This ain't my 1st thread , ya know , I know how to craft a thread that will stand and be of value to everyone that takes the time to post on it . nothing more discouraging than a run-away thread . this thread I had to leave open , due to the nature of it's intent to allow all to post . that's discussion , that's debate :-)

Spend some time looking in the mirror....:rollseyes:

I look the 'man-in-the-mirror' in the eye every morning , and several times throughout the day , he's getting older , with the wrinkles and worries of Life written into his countenance , , but I see the man as he is , a simple man , with simple ways , , a man that Loves his God , his Family , his Country , and that seeks only to try and find a way to speak what is in his heart , to try everyday to make a small differance .

Akula
09-14-2012, 06:06 AM
" A rising tide floats all ships"

The inverse is also true.

.... some of the opposition would clap and cheer if soetoro told them the sky was green and the grass was blue.
They WANT to be lied to.

"Success is failure"
Class envy is the whole liberal agenda.

patrickt
09-14-2012, 06:15 AM
Hillbilly is just making fun of us. When I read where he said he didn't believe President Obama had lied I knew it was an elaborate joke.

But, we do need to put all of that behind us in November and move ahead.

coolwalker
09-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Friday, September 14, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/2012_presidential_election_matchups2).

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I know what you mean , but people have the right to make up their own minds about things .

All this gloom & doom from the GOP directed at Obama I just don't understand .

Yes , it would do everyone of us a lot of good to see the Economy turn around , but I just don't agree that Romney is Presidential enough to do the job .

Trinnity
09-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Doom and gloom. This country is in a state of gloom. Fatigue. Weary of this incompetent man in the WH.

roadmaster
09-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Well Obama has already proved he can't. D or R if they can't do their job I won't vote for them. Vote who you want but Obama won't get this independents vote.

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm not making fun of anybody , yet :-) but I am warming-up to the fray .

There is no joke here from me , PatrickT , , I'm not sophisticated enough for elaborate jokes.

If you feel Obama has lied , then that is your opinion .

I respect your opinion , even as I may not agree with your assesment.

I do agree that we must move forward in November , and that's why I'm voting for Obama .

Hillbilly is just making fun of us. When I read where he said he didn't believe President Obama had lied I knew it was an elaborate joke.

But, we do need to put all of that behind us in November and move ahead.

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm not making fun of anybody , yet :-) but I am warming-up to the fray .

There is no joke here from me , PatrickT , , I'm not sophisticated enough for elaborate jokes.

I respect your opinion , even as I may not agree with your assesment.

I do agree that we must move forward in November , and that's why I'm voting for Obama .

With all due respect, I've got to ask what in Obama's first term leads you to believe his second term will somehow move the nation forward?
Please answer without the words, "Romney", "the GOP", "same old policies" or any other diversions from what I'm getting at which is ↑↑↑.

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 04:16 PM
It is an amusement to me to read your post . thank you for your inadverdent humor , I'm quite sure you didn't intend to embarrass yourself as you have . .

however , in an effort to be as gentle as I can , believing you to be a good person , I thank you for your post / reply . and by all means , post again .

Here's something that will defeat Romney in November . .

Firestone Tires . . .

a vulture carpetbagger at his best .

and you Republicans actually are gonna stand behind Romney ?

LOL , and you call me ' delusional '

Utterly stunning...
"The Republicans would have us return to the failed policies..." It doesn't get much more useless than that. Constant attacks on Romney and his "not having a plan" yet when that nonsense fails the narrative shifts to "the same failed policies". Policies under which mind you, MOST Americans felt they were better off, far fewer were relying on government assistance and far more believed their children would enjoy a higher standard of living. This ship started sinking in January of 2007 when the Democrats won majorities in both houses of congress. Of course discussing that would be finger pointing and we all know how much you Obama drones hate finger pointing.

"More wars, more debt, and more lies" And understanding that the troops in Iraq were withdrawn exactly as Bush had laid out during his presidency, in which of these three areas have you seen a decrease under Obama?

And here we go again with that really, really, smart "party of no" narrative.
The only thing more astounding than Obama's level of incompetence is the level of delusion of his supporters.
Wow...

Trinnity
09-14-2012, 04:24 PM
There they go again, liberals and their "feelings".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0

Lies During Fourth Year

Romney and Ryan will gut pell grants for low-income college students.
Factcheck.org (http://factcheck.org/2012/09/democratic-disinformation-from-charlotte/)
My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
Factcheck.org (http://factcheck.org/2012/09/factchecking-obama-and-biden/)
“I am told that Governor Romney’s new running mate, Paul Ryan, might be around Iowa the next few days,” he said while in Council Bluffs, Iowa. “He is one of the leaders of Congress standing in the way. So if you happen to see Congressman Ryan, tell him how important this farm bill is to Iowa and our rural communities.”
House passed bill on August 2, 2012 (Paul Ryan voted yes) (http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2012/roll554.xml)
The American automobile industry has come roaring back…So now I want to say what we did with the auto industry, we can do it in manufacturing across America. Let’s make sure advanced, high-tech manufacturing jobs take root here, not in China. And that means supporting investment here. Governor Romney … invested in companies that were called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing. I don’t want to outsource. I want to insource.
Forbes- Outsourcer-In-Chief: Obama Of General Motors (http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/08/12/outsourcer-in-chief-obama-of-general-motors/)
“You Didn’t Build that”
A few examples (http://obamalies.net/lie-you-didnt-build-that.html)

(much, much more at link)
http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

Trinnity
09-14-2012, 04:27 PM
It is an amusement to me to read your post . thank you for your inadverdent humor , I'm quite sure you didn't intend to embarrass yourself as you have . .

however , in an effort to be as gentle as I can , believing you to be a good person , I thank you for your post / reply . and by all means , post again .
Then why the sarcasm, condescension and left handed insult?

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 04:29 PM

Here's something that will defeat Romney in November . .

Firestone Tires . . .

a vulture carpetbagger at his best .

and you Republicans actually are gonna stand behind Romney ?

LOL , and you call me ' delusional '

Well now I'm not sure if you're delusional or psychotic.
I'm guessing the word "vulture" refers to "venture" as in venture capital as the words are so similar, how could you possibly resist.
Other than that I'm getting nothing from your incoherent rambling except the fact that you struggle with staying focused.
My condolences in that regard.

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 04:32 PM
He got U.H.C. rammed through , didn't he ?

he got fair pay for women doing the same job rammed through , didn't he ?

he ended the war in Iraq , and brought those troops home , didn't he ?

He won a Nobel Peace Prize , didn't he ?

I rekon the only thing he didn't do was to wave a magic wand about and restore the decline of 20+ years of middle-class America in 4 years .

I'll vote for 4 more years for President Obama , I figure he's earned it .

you feel different , that's your opinion , I don't agree with your assesment , but , I respect your opinion and your right to express it .

Trinnity
09-14-2012, 04:41 PM
LOL :smilie_catfight:

:happy1:

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 04:47 PM
He got U.H.C. rammed through , didn't he ?

I rekon the only thing he didn't do was to wave a magic wand about and restore the decline of 20+ years of middle-class America in 4 years .

you feel different , that's your opinion , I don't agree with your assesment , but , I respect your opinion and your right to express it .

And I respect your right to be totally wrong, though it is disappointing.
"Ramming" through largely unpopular legislation; Even being forced to openly purchase the deciding votes on said legislation is not what I expect from a president. That's the kind of thing that really defines a dictator.
As I've already mentioned, Obama ended the Iraqi war on Bush's timeline.
And the NPP? Are you kidding? And what did he win it for...specifically what contribution did Obama make to warrant his receiving the prize?

I've read a couple other posts from you where you seem to celebrate Obama's circumvention of The Constitution and the innate liberal ability to dodge issues.
I guess if that's what you're about, congratulations. But America isn't a chunk of land nor a race. It's an idea and if you're good with tyranny, you're clearly not good with America regardless what you may want to think. :wink20:

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Then why the sarcasm, condescension and left handed insult?

I could ask you the same question .

I have replied with courtesy when I have been met with courtesy .

I have replied with sarcasm when I have been met with sarcasm.

I have stated clearly in my OP my direction for my thread.

I have stated my position with clarity and honesty and integrity , as the TOS requires.

Many have derided me , I have tried to be nice as I could in my replies to everyone , tried to be fair in my responses , and tried to respect all that took the time to post , I appreciate them for the replys they took the time to make to my thread.

I see your a Mod here , congratulations .

so , Trin , now that I'm a nuisance , are y'all gonna shut my thread down ? maybe do what was done on the big PF , move it to a private Mod box where no-one will see it ?

You asked . I answered .

patrickt
09-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Hillbilly;130514]He got U.H.C. rammed through , didn't he ?
A. Absolutely, with lies and bribes. Aren't you proud. Now, how to pay for the Unnafordable Care Act?
A. No. That was the law for years before the Chicago machine started promoting the nitwit. There is a huge difference for paying women the same pay for the same job and what the nitwit supports which is paying the same pay for "equal" jobs. Of course, no one can define "equal". For example, where I worked, male and female police officers got the same pay but when secretaries said their work was equal to patrol work they failed. That in no way disparages secretaries but they didn't have to work weekends, nights, or holidays and their greatest risk was a paper cut.
A. As much as President Nixon ended the war in Vietnam. And we still have craven Democrats referring to Vietnam as Nixon's war. Go figure. Sen. Obama also announced the war was lost and voted against the surge when President Bush was in office and then when the surge worked he hopped around saying he ended the war and some fools believed him.
A. I love that one. Would you tell me exactly what the moron did to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Give me some reason other than the fact that he was black and a communist. Both impress the Nobel committee. But, tell me what he did for peace?
A. No, he waved a magic wand of socialism and made deadbeats and other leftist get tingly legs. "Which leg, Chris?" "My left leg, no, wait, it's my right leg, no wait, it's not my left or my right it's the little leg in the middle."

Fool you once, shame on him. Fool you twice, shame on you. Shame on you, Hillbilly. He's been a total failure. Comparing him to President Carter used to be an Obama insult but now it's an insult to President Carter.

you feel different , that's your opinion , I don't agree with your assesment , but , I respect your opinion and your right to express it

I respect your right to express your opinion. Do you hate America as much as President Obama does?

roadmaster
09-14-2012, 05:01 PM

He sent and has more troops in the ME than Bush ever did. Lets do the math, if I send 500 people across the street and bring 100 back does that mean I brought the troops home? That's what he did but in higher numbers. I don't understand people who think he brought our troops home.

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 06:49 PM
He sent and has more troops in the ME than Bush ever did. Lets do the math, if I send 500 people across the street and bring 100 back does that mean I brought the troops home? That's what he did but in higher numbers. I don't understand people who think he brought our troops home.

well , RoadMaster , I rekon if you're one of the hundred troops that rode that freedom bird back home , then you'd be right happy about it .

As far as the other 400 that didn't make it , well , Obama didn't send them there , did he ?

one of those soldiers that didn't make it back home was a son of one of the best friends I ever had . He died from grief , mourning his sons death in Bush's War .

So , please , forgo the math lecture unless you have kin in Arlington , if you do , then we can talk .

If not , well , we won't . and that's all I'm gonna say about it .

Stuck_In_California
09-14-2012, 06:55 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_joke_pinback_buttons-p145253804546945568en8go_400.jpg

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Hillbilly;130514]He got U.H.C. rammed through , didn't he ?

A. Absolutely, with lies and bribes. Aren't you proud. Now, how to pay for the Unnafordable Care Act?

Patrickt , perhaps it might work if the entire medical profession would agree to be ' cost-wise ' for the next 4 years , the ever increasing costs to us all are as much a lie / theft as the bribes you ascribe to Obama Care .

A. No. That was the law for years before the Chicago machine started promoting the nitwit. There is a huge difference for paying women the same pay for the same job and what the nitwit supports which is paying the same pay for "equal" jobs. Of course, no one can define "equal". For example, where I worked, male and female police officers got the same pay but when secretaries said their work was equal to patrol work they failed. That in no way disparages secretaries but they didn't have to work weekends, nights, or holidays and their greatest risk was a paper cut.

well , I can see your side of it , and I would agree that a secretary in a desk job would not be in the same catagory as a officer that is on patrol , 24/7 , and ought not receive the same pay , on that , we can agree . However , isn't it a matter of the Civil Service ratings in your state , , rather than laying the blame on Obama ? Be honest now , I'm being honest with you , you do the same by me , ok ?

A. As much as President Nixon ended the war in Vietnam. And we still have craven Democrats referring to Vietnam as Nixon's war. Go figure. Sen. Obama also announced the war was lost and voted against the surge when President Bush was in office and then when the surge worked he hopped around saying he ended the war and some fools believed him.

I rekon that is true enough for me to agree with you , as far as Nixon goes , , but I rekon we'll have a differance of opinion on the rest of your post .

A. I love that one. Would you tell me exactly what the moron did to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Give me some reason other than the fact that he was black and a communist. Both impress the Nobel committee. But, tell me what he did for peace?

well , I have wondered about that myself , but they just don't hand out Nobel Peace Prizes to anyone without some reason , but I can agree that it was maybe premature to have done so , but he still was awarded the honor , wasn't he ? I don't have one , do you ?

As far as Obama being a communist , I can't agree with you on that , that's GOP swiftboat BS , and you know it , don't you ever throw that in my face again .

A. No, he waved a magic wand of socialism and made deadbeats and other leftist get tingly legs. "Which leg, Chris?" "My left leg, no, wait, it's my right leg, no wait, it's not my left or my right it's the little leg in the middle."

That came directly from the garbage Rush Limbaugh spouts , such garbage has no place in legitimate discussion on my thread . If you don't have the intelligence to make your own relevant discussions , then keep it to yourself . It has NO relevancy here .

Fool you once, shame on him. Fool you twice, shame on you. Shame on you, Hillbilly. He's been a total failure. Comparing him to President Carter used to be an Obama insult but now it's an insult to President Carter.

my reply to such useless comments is as follow : 515

you feel different , that's your opinion , I don't agree with your assesment , but , I respect your opinion and your right to express it

I respect your right to express your opinion. Do you hate America as much as President Obama does?

The fact is , I will not waste any more time discussing with you such absolute lunacy as you have posted here . My advice would be to intelligently research the candidates , and vote for the man you choose as the best Leader for our Nation . That's your right and mine .

I respect your post , and thank you for the time you spent in your reply , but I will not respond to you again unless you speak for yourself , and refrain from quoting idiots like Rush Limbaugh and stop reading from the phamplets you find in Wal-Mart bathroom stalls .

If you can reply with a modicum of intelligence , a modicum of integrity , I will be honored to respond to your posts .

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 08:00 PM
I think you meant "Hammerhead Time"
:thumbsup20:

Stuck_In_California
09-14-2012, 08:18 PM
http://obamaforwards.com/content/binary/image002[1][2].jpg

Hillbilly
09-14-2012, 08:33 PM
I think you meant "Hammerhead Time"
:thumbsup20:

well , I'm trying to be fair and objective , but I can take the gloves off if I need to .

won't be the first time I've gone 'bare knuckles' .

lol , years ago , I was called ' Hammerhead ' by a man I greatly respected . It was a term of endearment and respect . haven't heard from him in several years .

Bill , my God , is that you ? are you here ?

texmaster
09-15-2012, 01:45 AM

heh heh heh

Agreed. Whose fault it ultimately was I'm sure we would not agree.

Completely and totally false and easily proven. Every single major airline from American to United has gone into bankruptcy and all are still flying. What he did was save the unions. It had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with saving GM. GM NEVER would have gone away. They simply would have restructured their debt which of course would have hurt the fat cat unions and that is what Obama saved.

And GM also still owes over 20 BILLION (with a B) dollars to the government so your premise is not only false it ducks the most important point. Just like Obama and the liberals were artificially propping up the unions Obama is using government money to buy GM cars to artificially prop up GM sales. The Volt has one of the worst sales rates in history for a car model.

Don't be a sucker.

Not me.

He rammed through a disaster of a bill that he himself and Pelosi and Reid NEVER read and he got it through by a single vote. Do you have any idea how many times the cost of this monstrocity has been revised and every time its upward? You are proud of him lying to you and the rest of us on the cost? Could you be any bigger of a sucker?

Please God explain how we are better off. This kind of bullshit always makes me laugh.

LOL You are no blue dog democrat. The blue dog democrats as a majority voted against his health care socialism. Get your facts striaght.

The scariest thing about your ignorance is the fact you keep harping on the point he got it through. Not what was in it, how much its going to cost or damage our health care system, only that he got it through. Consequences be dammed.

You are exactly what is wrong with this country.

Which is a total lie and he said so himself. My God your ignorance is truly astounding. You don't even know what he said in the past. Please challenge me on that. Embarrass yourself some more.

This is a perfect example of someone who should never ever vote again. Not only are you ignorant of basic facts your entire passion revolves around getting a bill through without even thinking about the consequences or damage coming from that bill or the fact you were lied over and over again on the cost.

Its a sick twisted and perverted mind to think in those terms but since you aren't even aware of the promises your Messiah made 3 years ago about the economy, I can't say I'm surprised in the least.

BTW, no one is impressed with your "get tough" internet Bawlz. I've seen others try it and it never worked out for them either.

Hillbilly
09-15-2012, 02:45 AM
heh heh heh

Agreed. Whose fault it ultimately was I'm sure we would not agree.

Completely and totally false and easily proven. Every single major airline from American to United has gone into bankruptcy and all are still flying. What he did was save the unions. It had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with saving GM. GM NEVER would have gone away. They simply would have restructured their debt which of course would have hurt the fat cat unions and that is what Obama saved.

And GM also still owes over 20 BILLION (with a B) dollars to the government so your premise is not only false it ducks the most important point. Just like Obama and the liberals were artificially propping up the unions Obama is using government money to buy GM cars to artificially prop up GM sales. The Volt has one of the worst sales rates in history for a car model.

Don't be a sucker.

Not me.

He rammed through a disaster of a bill that he himself and Pelosi and Reid NEVER read and he got it through by a single vote. Do you have any idea how many times the cost of this monstrocity has been revised and every time its upward? You are proud of him lying to you and the rest of us on the cost? Could you be any bigger of a sucker?

Please God explain how we are better off. This kind of bullshit always makes me laugh.

LOL You are no blue dog democrat. The blue dog democrats as a majority voted against his health care socialism. Get your facts striaght.

The scariest thing about your ignorance is the fact you keep harping on the point he got it through. Not what was in it, how much its going to cost or damage our health care system, only that he got it through. Consequences be dammed.

You are exactly what is wrong with this country.

Which is a total lie and he said so himself. My God your ignorance is truly astounding. You don't even know what he said in the past. Please challenge me on that. Embarrass yourself some more.

This is a perfect example of someone who should never ever vote again. Not only are you ignorant of basic facts your entire passion revolves around getting a bill through without even thinking about the consequences or damage coming from that bill or the fact you were lied over and over again on the cost.

Its a sick twisted and perverted mind to think in those terms but since you aren't even aware of the promises your Messiah made 3 years ago about the economy, I can't say I'm surprised in the least.

BTW, no one is impressed with your "get tough" internet Bawlz. I've seen others try it and it never worked out for them either.

I knew when I started this thread that the idiot trolls would show up , sooner or later. .

congrats , TexWussy , you're the first to arrive .

I posted it twice , just to make sure you saw it .

GCF
09-15-2012, 04:00 AM
well , RoadMaster , I rekon if you're one of the hundred troops that rode that freedom bird back home , then you'd be right happy about it .

As far as the other 400 that didn't make it , well , Obama didn't send them there , did he ?

one of those soldiers that didn't make it back home was a son of one of the best friends I ever had . He died from grief , mourning his sons death in Bush's War .

So , please , forgo the math lecture unless you have kin in Arlington , if you do , then we can talk .

Yea, a rather old style of debate, heard it way too much in my life, moral high ground. It is very obnoxious an rather borish at best an often lies at worst. Lot of wars, at least Bush had his legally.

patrickt
09-15-2012, 04:04 AM
Hillbilly: "Patrickt , perhaps it might work if the entire medical profession would agree to be ' cost-wise ' for the next 4 years , the ever increasing costs to us all are as much a lie / theft as the bribes you ascribe to Obama Care."

Gee, and if the entire legal profession would agree to quit pursuing frivolous lawsuits we wouldn't need tort reform and medical care would be more affordable. And, if the federal government didn't keep adding mandates on the states and regulations on the doctors and taxes on medical devices medical care would be more affordable. And, if the federal government quit stiffing the doctors on Medicare and Medicaid payments perhaps we would not have a declining number of doctors seeing Medicare and Medicaid patients. And, if pigs could fly.....?

The bribery to which I was referring was in to your response of how much pride you had for President Obama "ramming" through the Unaffordable Care Act whether people wanted it or not. The Louisiana Purchase and the special deal to Nebraska where the taxpayers there wouldn't face the burden of the other 51, or 56, states.

If you're proud of that then you'd be delighted if Presidet Obama successfully became Supreme Leader for Life Obama.

Akula
09-15-2012, 06:06 AM

That's not how america works. The fact that soldiers die doesn't make their friends and family's opinions more important or more relevant than anyone else's.

Your friend's son volunteered..Too bad. That's on HIM.

The lesson there is do NOT believe everything the government tells you. They weren't fighting for "our freedom" in Iraq.
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11....but bush just HAD to have his war.
Volunteer for the service and risk getting killed in some third world backwater over some politicians egotistical dreams.
Is it worth it?

Stuck_In_California
09-15-2012, 06:29 AM
I knew when I started this thread that the idiot trolls would show up..........

......and also the people who know that Obama is a failure, a liar, an imbecile, and the worst president this country has ever had.

patrickt
09-15-2012, 09:44 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hillbilly http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=130762#post130762)
"I knew when I started this thread that the idiot trolls would show up.........."

You were trolling when you started the thread. I did appreciate your response to me asking what President Obama did to get the Nobel Peace Prize. Your position is that he must have done something because they gave it to him. How ridiculous. The man never did anything worthwhile before becoming a member of the Chicago machine and has been a total disaster as a president.

Stuck_In_California
09-15-2012, 10:09 AM
It's about Obama policy. Closing down coal plants will lay off thousands of people. It will sky rocket electric bills. Obama admitted that himself. Still he is wanting to do it when we're struggling to pay our bills now and find a job.

It's about making 12 million illegals citizens when you know they will be fighting Americans for jobs that have been out of work for months and years. You have to know many of those 12 million will go on the welfare rolls that are already swollen with millions of Americans. It will also put 50% of the population paying no federal taxes but getting rebates back. It will put thousands drawing Social Security who have never paid into it.

It's about more regulations and higher taxes that keep companies from hiring.

It's about Romney who does know business and how to create jobs. Or Obama who will chase jobs away and put more of a burden on the American people. Not a hard choice. Especially when Obama has made it plain what he intends to do. Better question should be why vote for Obama again? He isn't going to make things better.

Calypso Jones
09-15-2012, 10:23 AM
'he musta done something cause they gave it to him'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

texmaster
09-15-2012, 12:58 PM
I knew when I started this thread that the idiot trolls would show up , sooner or later. .

congrats , TexWussy , you're the first to arrive .

I posted it twice , just to make sure you saw it .

Nothing like a gutless coward who block copies entire texts, runs away from any argument and expects to be taken seriously.

Of course the large text, different color and zero argument only shows you lack any backbone for debate.

thanks for living up to everything I said you would be.

Don't come back until you loose that yellow streak are are ready to actually debate your moronic thoughts.

Calypso Jones
09-15-2012, 01:30 PM
So. what's the prognosis here? Does Obama get a pass on this ill conceived foreign policy as the media blames a movie that ten people have seen?

We have dead ambassadors and others that muslims are openly admitting were targetted because they are americans...and co-incidentally starting on 9-11 anniversary. And if you think this started because of a movie then....i got no hope for you.

What are we gonna do about our dead?

apologize...it always seem to have worked in the past.
Celebrate a muslim holiday while we're autopsying our sodomized murdered ambassador? sounds like a plan.

I really don't know what Presidebt Milquetoast can do at this point.

Akula
09-15-2012, 01:41 PM
It's very, VERY simple.
They wouldn't have done it if they didn't think they could get away with it.

Now it's spreading and will continue.
Other enemy nations and groups are watching our "response" carefully.

Calypso Jones
09-15-2012, 01:44 PM
well then.....we're scrood.

texmaster
09-15-2012, 01:44 PM
So. what's the prognosis here? Does Obama get a pass on this ill conceived foreign policy as the media blames a movie that ten people have seen?

We have dead ambassadors and others that muslims are openly admitting were targetted because they are americans...and co-incidentally starting on 9-11 anniversary. And if you think this started because of a movie then....i got no hope for you.

What are we gonna do about our dead?

apologize...it always seem to have worked in the past.
Celebrate a muslim holiday while we're autopsying our sodomized murdered ambassador? sounds like a plan.

I really don't know what Presidebt Milquetoast can do at this point.

There is no debate here. Hillbilly is here to troll not debate as many warned us about.

Stuck_In_California
09-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Nothing like a gutless coward who block copies entire texts, runs away from any argument and expects to be taken seriously...........

Ouch. You guys are tough in this forum. :)

Calypso Jones
09-15-2012, 02:42 PM
not as tough as this guy....middle east is burning. kaffirs are raped and dead and Our preezy is tweeting about his sweater.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/213591.php

Got his priorities straight. i mean...got his priorities straight? maybe that's 'got his priorities straight??!!'. or 'got his priorities straight the *#&%&#*@(@!

texmaster
09-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Ouch. You guys are tough in this forum. :)

Anyone who comes out as a tough guy with that stupid of an opinion then runs away when challenged will always get it right in the teeth

Captain Obvious
09-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Please do not divert the thread with incivility.

Calypso Jones
09-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I hear you Captain. But i don't know of anyone that's been more uncivil to Americans than this presidebt.

roadmaster
09-15-2012, 07:15 PM

Lets also not forget the ones in 911 that died in the buildings and the ones who tried to help and yes to your question but that's not the point. If you are attacked like this and don't attack back and it was a vote on both sides r and d's then countries that don't get attacked more. They can't keep doing this and then yell victim even tho I think we went after the wrong country. Regardless, I will always support our troops.

Libhater
09-15-2012, 09:43 PM

I have earned that right as a soldier in the 101st Abn Div in Nam when most y'all was in diapers.

I have earned that right as a Father that has raised 3 kids , all through college now .

I have earned that right as a blue-collar millwright in a paper mill that saw his job shipped to China.

And moreover , I have earned that right because I believe the future of our Nation is best served by a man that seeks prosperity for us all , wealthy and poor alike .

as JFK once said " A rising tide floats all ships"

Hey hill, I was in the Nam in the 101st screamin eagles as well, although in a support unit up at camp eagle in I Corp near the Ashau Valley. How did your politics get so screwed up? C-mon man leave this loser in the swamp and vote for the successful businessman. Only jimmy carter is perhaps even worse than this muslim-in-chief. You know it in your heart, brother.

Hillbilly
09-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Yea, a rather old style of debate, heard it way too much in my life, moral high ground. It is very obnoxious an rather borish at best an often lies at worst. Lot of wars, at least Bush had his legally.

well , GCF , I'm ' old school ' , always felt that plain talk is easy understood , as obnoxious and boorish as it may be , if it's the truth , then let the chips fall where they may , more than likely , we'll both be wrong , and , we'll both be right . It just depends on ones perspective of history . and the conclusions arrived at reflect our individual opinions & beliefs .

I'm ok with that , are you ?

Hillbilly
09-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Hillbilly: "Patrickt , perhaps it might work if the entire medical profession would agree to be ' cost-wise ' for the next 4 years , the ever increasing costs to us all are as much a lie / theft as the bribes you ascribe to Obama Care."

Gee, and if the entire legal profession would agree to quit pursuing frivolous lawsuits we wouldn't need tort reform and medical care would be more affordable. And, if the federal government didn't keep adding mandates on the states and regulations on the doctors and taxes on medical devices medical care would be more affordable. And, if the federal government quit stiffing the doctors on Medicare and Medicaid payments perhaps we would not have a declining number of doctors seeing Medicare and Medicaid patients. And, if pigs could fly.....?

well , PatrickT , I can agree with you that the ' ambulance chaser lawyers ' need to be reigned in , but I don't have the answers that would have any relevant impact , except to say that my suggestion of ' costwise ' would be a start in the right direction . beyond that , maybe the flying pigs could help . :-) don't expect any help from the ABA though , they've sure made a mess of things , haven't they ?

The bribery to which I was referring was in to your response of how much pride you had for President Obama "ramming" through the Unaffordable Care Act whether people wanted it or not. The Louisiana Purchase and the special deal to Nebraska where the taxpayers there wouldn't face the burden of the other 51, or 56, states.

The bribery to which I was refering to was directed at the massive AMA Lobby and Insurance Lobby that seeks only to perputate thier own ' country-club' lifestyle . when a doctor that is not on a patients care team , can walk in to a patients room , spend 15 seconds looking at a chart , and then walk out , and then charge $300.00 to a patient he's not even caring for nor even knows , that's just out-and-out thievery , and that's just one example of what's wrong with our Health Care system . my opinion , if you feel different , then we'll just have a differance of opinion.

If you're proud of that then you'd be delighted if Presidet Obama successfully became Supreme Leader for Life Obama.

I'm not all that proud of U.H.C. like you , I have misgivings and doubts , but I do think it was a step in the right direction . Something had to be done , Obama did move the national discussion / debate in the right direction , at least now our politicians will have to deal with it , so , with all respect , I am proud of that accomplishment. It was a hard fought battle , and he out-politicked the politicians to get it done , so give the man a little credit , ya know ? :-)

I think maybe 3 terms as Potus would be ok , but it's not for me to say . we have a 2 term limit now , I'm ok with that Constitutional limitation .

It's been a pleasure to speak with you again , and discuss these important issues . I look forward to our next discussion .

Hillbilly
09-15-2012, 11:34 PM

well , PatrickT , I can agree with you that the ' ambulance chaser lawyers ' need to be reigned in , but I don't have the answers that would have any relevant impact , except to say that my suggestion of ' costwise ' would be a start in the right direction . beyond that , maybe the flying pigs could help . :-) don't expect any help from the ABA though , they've sure made a mess of things , haven't they ?

The bribery to which I was refering to was directed at the massive AMA Lobby and Insurance Lobby that seeks only to perputate thier own ' country-club' lifestyle . when a doctor that is not on a patients care team , can walk in to a patients room , spend 15 seconds looking at a chart , and then walk out , and then charge $300.00 to a patient he's not even caring for nor even knows , that's just out-and-out thievery , and that's just one example of what's wrong with our Health Care system . my opinion , if you feel different , then we'll just have a differance of opinion.

I'm not all that proud of U.H.C. like you , I have misgivings and doubts , but I do think it was a step in the right direction . Something had to be done , Obama did move the national discussion / debate in the right direction , at least now our politicians will have to deal with it , so , with all respect , I am proud of that accomplishment. It was a hard fought battle , and he out-politicked the politicians to get it done , so give the man a little credit , ya know ? :-)

I think maybe 3 terms as Potus would be ok , but it's not for me to say . we have a 2 term limit now , I'm ok with that Constitutional limitation .

It's been a pleasure to speak with you again , and discuss these important issues . I look forward to our next discussion .

Hillbilly
09-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Nothing like a gutless coward who block copies entire texts, runs away from any argument and expects to be taken seriously.

Of course the large text, different color and zero argument only shows you lack any backbone for debate.

thanks for living up to everything I said you would be.

Don't come back until you loose that yellow streak are are ready to actually debate your moronic thoughts.

I'm here , just responding to those posters that actually had something intelligent to say .

I generally save idiot trolls for last , as I've done with you . TexWussy .

you've made 4 seperate sentences in your above post . All 4 are personal insults .

there is not anything of substance or value in any of them , just a lot of BullShit that we can all do without.

If you would , could you make one coherent & intelligent reply ? or is that beyond your capability?

That's all the time I have for you , you'll just have to wait your turn before I can spank you again.

texmaster
09-16-2012, 12:16 AM
I'm here , just responding to those posters that actually had something intelligent to say .

LOL Keep running.

I generally save idiot trolls for last , as I've done with you . TexWussy .

TexWussy. Seriously if thats the best you've got don't bother.

you've made 4 seperate sentences in your above post . All 4 are personal insults .

When you ran away from my argument like a coward there was nothing more to say.

there is not anything of substance or value in any of them , just a lot of BullShit that we can all do without.

Thats right. Keep running LOL You read you like a book.

If you would , could you make one coherent & intelligent reply ? or is that beyond your capability?

I already have. You ran away from every argument I made like the coward I pinned you for.

That's all the time I have for you , you'll just have to wait your turn before I can spank you again.

Still waiting. And learn how to quote. See genius, when you quote and respond you don't put the entire post in quotes! LOL Pathetic.

Conley
09-16-2012, 12:17 AM
OK gotta admit I am impressed by the quote boxes. That's dedication.

texmaster
09-16-2012, 12:22 AM
OK gotta admit I am impressed by the quote boxes. That's dedication.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9-py0ieY7O4/T4PMmM48nOI/AAAAAAAAE8Q/gvQprm2QFac/s1600/1223570180IfYourGoingToDoIt.jpg

People who want to hide their specific responses block quote like he does. Its cowardly and predictable.

Conley
09-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Yeah...I'm lazy and I admit it. I dont get all the coward stuff to be honest with you...and Hillbilly I would have gone with Texas Toast but that's probably not any better

Conley
09-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Oh snap and I just realized TM went back and deleted the extra [quote] or whatever it was hanging off the end there. I was going to point that out in my original post but didn't want to be overly dickish :laugh:

texmaster
09-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Yeah...I'm lazy and I admit it. I dont get all the coward stuff to be honest with you...and Hillbilly I would have gone with Texas Toast but that's probably not any better

What gave you the impression I was talking about your posts at all?

Conley
09-16-2012, 01:11 AM

Which part? You quoted me in your reply so I was answering that and joining in the rest of the discussion.

texmaster
09-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Which part? You quoted me in your reply so I was answering that and joining in the rest of the discussion.

I'm not talking about your ability to quote at all. That wasn't directed at you.

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 06:36 AM

I have earned that right as a soldier in the 101st Abn Div in Nam when most y'all was in diapers...........

John Kerry served in Viet Nam too, and that jerk is an imbecile and a moron.

If you fought to protect traitors like Obama, gay marriage, a Democrat Party that hate Capitolism, God, and Christian values, the government takover of industries and the government trampling on our Constitutional rights, then you fought for nothing. You're a fool.

Hillbilly
09-16-2012, 05:24 PM
John Kerry served in Viet Nam too, and that jerk is an imbecile and a moron.

was Kerry a jerk and imbecile before he served or because he served in Nam ?

If you fought to protect traitors like Obama, gay marriage, a Democrat Party that hate Capitolism, God, and Christian values, the government takover of industries and the government trampling on our Constitutional rights, then you fought for nothing. You're a fool.

Well , I guess since the Republican Party is perfect , we have nothing further to discuss.

Hillbilly
09-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Oh snap and I just realized TM went back and deleted the extra [quote] or whatever it was hanging off the end there. I was going to point that out in my original post but didn't want to be overly dickish :laugh:

I'm not talking about your ability to quote at all. That wasn't directed at you.

Hey , y'all are supposed to be mad at me , remember ? 524 snap out of it , 525 get back to the program . sheesh ,

Hillbilly
09-16-2012, 06:16 PM
There is no debate here. Hillbilly is here to troll not debate as many warned us about.

Anyone who comes out as a tough guy with that stupid of an opinion then runs away when challenged will always get it right in the teeth

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/5yjbztv.gif I don't argue with idiots on Sunday . http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/5yjbztv.gif

I will , however , discuss in a reasonable and rational and courteous manner why Obama should have 4 more years as President.
How about it TexMaster ? see , I even spelled your name right . I'll even give ya a http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13356/112104thumb.gif.

we can be mean all week long , but one day of positive and constructive dialoge / discussion won't kill either one of us ... what do you say , TexMaster ? How about it ?

Tomorrow is Monday , ya know ? 526

texmaster
09-16-2012, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Conley;131611]Oh snap and I just realized TM went back and deleted the extra

Hey , y'all are supposed to be mad at me , remember ? 524 snap out of it , 525 get back to the program . sheesh ,

LOL I pity you. Laughing at you is a waste of time.

texmaster
09-16-2012, 06:24 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/5yjbztv.gif I don't argue with idiots on Sunday . http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/5yjbztv.gif

You don't argue ever becuase you dont have the courage to debate the points I made.

I will , however , discuss in a reasonable and rational and courteous manner why Obama should have 4 more years as President.

Another lie. I'm still waiting for you to debate the arguments I made that destroyed yours.

How about it TexMaster ? see , I even spelled your name right . I'll even give ya a http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13356/112104thumb.gif.

My arguments have been made. You the gutless wonder keep on running away from addressing them.

we can be mean all week long , but one day of positive and constructive dialoge / discussion won't kill either one of us ... what do you say , TexMaster ? How about it ?

Tomorrow is Monday , ya know ? 526

Still waiting Hillbilly.

I've never seen a coward post so many gifs just to avoid an argument.

http://www.actlikeaman.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/coward1.jpg

Come back when you find your man card and can actually debate.

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Ah Hill....?

You know you're wrong right?

I mean, no one can say those things and really believe them right?

Obama has been a ghastly failure.......whether its the economy, Obamacare, foreign affairs or where he was born, it's all really messy.

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 06:39 PM
You don't argue ever becuase you dont have the courage to debate the points I made.

Another lie. I'm still waiting for you to debate the arguments I made that destroyed yours.

My arguments have been made. You the gutless wonder keep on running away from addressing them.

Ah Tex, have pity on my friend here. Some people really ARE stupid. But in this case I think we have basically a good person who is easily influenced and easily brain washed.

Hillbilly can't help wanting to support an incompetent, slithering misfit, sociopath who was born in two places and has never had to meet a payroll, run anything even as a break even proposition and can't do his own banking because he has a large heart and has pity on a fool who has never had a private sector job.

It would be absolutely touching if it weren't for the fact Obama is destroying the lives of about 25 million people.

Hillbilly
09-16-2012, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=Hillbilly;132019]

LOL I pity you. Laughing at you is a waste of time.

Still waiting Hillbilly.

I've never seen a coward post so many gifs just to avoid an argument.

http://www.actlikeaman.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/coward1.jpg

Come back when you find your man card and can actually debate.

Ah Hill....?

Obama has been a ghastly failure.......whether its the economy, Obamacare, foreign affairs or where he was born, it's all really messy.

Ah Tex, have pity on my friend here. Some people really ARE stupid. But in this case I think we have basically a good person who is easily influenced and easily brain washed.

Hillbilly can't help wanting to support an incompetent, slithering misfit, sociopath who was born in two places and has never had to meet a payroll, run anything even as a break even proposition and can't do his own banking because he has a large heart and has pity on a fool who has never had a private sector job.

It would be absolutely touching if it weren't for the fact Obama is destroying the lives of about 25 million people.

Here's what I see in our country today , reflected in great measure by the posts on my thread of support for Obama .

I see a nation that was delivered from the brink of economic disaster by a President that stepped into one hell of a mess left him by the GOP 'I got mine , you get yours' policies of the failed 'trickle down' policies of Reganomics . The Wall Street 'golden umbrellas' are proof of my charges. Trickle down may have worked if it had trickled down to the US middle-class American workers , , but instead it trickeled out to China for the past 30 years , , what we have seen , in my opinion , amounts to Economic Treason against the US , and there's a lot of room in that hangmans noose for treasonous criminals for both sides of the political isle , Democrat and Republican alike .

I see a Nation trying to find a leader , Obama is that Leader , I've not agreed with everything he's done either , but y'all haven't agreed with Obama on anything , where is the spirit of bi-partisonship the Party of NO espouses ? I can find no evidence of any helpful cooperation , only the swiftboat BS propaganda of those Republicants that have sought our Presidents humilation & demise from the 1st day he took office .

The 'Party of NO' , the Republican Party , is a formidible opponet , with the garbage Rush Limbaugh has spouted & spewed every day , with the support of Foxx News , it's no wonder that the country is against Obama , y'all have made it so , and if the carpetbagger Mitt Romney wins the election , you will reap what you have sown , and it will be the harvest of Chaos .

The 5 % will get richer , I don't figure the poor can get much poorer . too many people living under bridges now . Romney won't restore the economy , his vulture capitalist policies might help the wealthy , but if the lessons of history teach us anything , it would teach that the policies of venture capitalists and carpetbaggers such as the GOP Romney / Ryan ticket would only make things worse for ALL working men & women.

and that will be the downfall of our Nation , our Country , and the American Dream .

Vote for whomever you feel the best leader of our Nation , as for me , I will vote Obama.

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=texmaster;132064]

Here's what I see in our country today , reflected in great measure by the posts on my thread of support for Obama .

I see a nation that was delivered from the brink of economic disaster by a President that stepped into one hell of a mess left him by the GOP 'I got mine , you get yours' policies of the failed 'trickle down' policies of Reganomics . The Wall Street 'golden umbrellas' are proof of my charges. Trickle down may have worked if it had trickled down to the US middle-class American workers , , but instead it trickeled out to China for the past 30 years , , what we have seen , in my opinion , amounts to Economic Treason against the US , and there's a lot of room in that hangmans noose for treasonous criminals for both sides of the political isle , Democrat and Republican alike .

I see a Nation trying to find a leader , Obama is that Leader , I've not agreed with everything he's done either , but y'all haven't agreed with Obama on anything , where is the spirit of bi-partisonship the Party of NO espouses ? I can find no evidence of any helpful cooperation , only the swiftboat BS propaganda of those Republicants that have sought our Presidents humilation & demise from the 1st day he took office .

The 'Party of NO' , the Republican Party , is a formidible opponet , with the garbage Rush Limbaugh has spouted & spewed every day , with the support of Foxx News , it's no wonder that the country is against Obama , y'all have made it so , and if the carpetbagger Mitt Romney wins the election , you will reap what you have sown , and it will be the harvest of Chaos .

The 5 % will get richer , I don't figure the poor can get much poorer . too many people living under bridges now . Romney won't restore the economy , his vulture capitalist policies might help the wealthy , but if the lessons of history teach us anything , it would teach that the policies of venture capitalists and carpetbaggers such as the GOP Romney / Ryan ticket would only make things worse for ALL working men & women.

and that will be the downfall of our Nation , our Country , and the American Dream .

Vote for whomever you feel the best leader of our Nation , as for me , I will vote Obama.

Oh how you disappoint me. Obama "inherited" this mess. Hill, it's way old.

But let's accept that, even though it's a mess that began under the Carter administration.

One, Obama spent one trillion dollars of our great grand children's money in a vacuous promise that HE would keep unemployment UNDER 8%..something that has not happened under his watch. Period.

He spent 3 Billion dollars on a program called cash for cars that was supposed to "Save" auto worker's jobs; instead, it forced further closures in the American auto industry as that money was used to buy Japanese and German cars.

Now, you dig in the garbage heap of history and write an alternate script about "Reaganomics" that is so much socialist myth. Reagan "inherited" a situation worse than Obama and created the beginning of recovery two years into his first term while recovering from an assassination attempt.

You cannot on the one hand, excuse Obama for what he inherited while at the same time re-writing history and accuse Reagan of failing in what he inherited. In fact, even socialist economists agree that Reagan's economic measures were the spark that created the greatest boom in US economic history that lasted into the Clinton era.

If Reagan's policies were such a failure, how is it that Canada's economy, right next door to the US and in fact joined at the hip with the Excited States, is booming in comparison BASED on cost cutting measures taken eight years ago by a Conservative government that has been practicing "trickle down" since it was first elected?

Now, let us compare that most recent Canadian history with the Liberal era of the 1990's, where, the US was booming under Clinton and HIS tax cutting measures, while the Canadian Liberals were increasing taxes, creating new taxes and raping the military and other measures in an attempt to create jobs.....a complete failure.

The examples are clear and too evident when you consider the two countries share the same resources and continent.

Hill, you are too good for this level of this stale, trite, untrue and thread bare argument. Try harder.

Esteem falling, Hill. Esteem falling fast.

texmaster
09-16-2012, 10:27 PM

I'm just waiting for him to actually respond to my original post. So far its been nothing but name calling, stupid avatars and fun with fonts. He has shown me nothing that he is serious about debating.

Trinnity
09-16-2012, 11:07 PM
You guys, I swear.... :smilie_catfight::smilie_catfight::smilie_catfight :

:happy1:

Stuck_In_California
09-17-2012, 06:31 AM
Here's what I see in our country today , reflected in great measure by the posts on my thread of support for Obama . I see a nation that was delivered from the brink of economic disaster by a President that stepped into one hell of a mess left him by the GOP...........

As I said in another thread: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

Let’s do a little math here:

Bush was president for 8 years, from 2001 to 2009.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT.

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that the the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years.

.......The 'Party of NO' , the Republican Party.....

Well, you have your propoganda talking points down. Actually, Harry Reid's Senate is the party of No.... ..NO BUDGET FOR THREE YEARS

........The 5 % will get richer........

That's just a lie, and a stupid lie to boot. Today's rich are yesterday's poor or middle class. Idiots like you only take a snapshot in time and never consider mobility. Was Bill Gates rich when he was a teenager? No, he became rich. Sure, right now he's the one percent, but he was not 40 years ago. Same goes for Steve Jobbs, and thousands others like him. And many of today's poor and middle class will be one percenters 20 years from now. Of course, there will always be lazy pot smoking losers who stay at the bottom too. Thats how things work.

I wonder how the military ever allowed a dope like you to carry a weapon.

roadmaster
09-17-2012, 06:49 AM
The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that the the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

They know, it was on youtube the dems complaining and implying racist remarks because banks were refusing to loan. They are not going to admit this but Bush should have done something. He acted like he didn't know anything. Also, the banks are corrupt and should have never been bailed out.

Stuck_In_California
09-18-2012, 02:51 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/399738_10151117561432740_1931762997_n.jpg

Hillbilly
09-19-2012, 12:47 AM
I'm just waiting for him to actually respond to my original post. So far its been nothing but name calling, stupid avatars and fun with fonts. He has shown me nothing that he is serious about debating.

You've won , TexMaster , I'm gone .

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Ah Hill....?

Will you stand as Forum bigot this year ?
You have my vote .

Stuck_In_California
09-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Ah Hill....?

Will you stand as Forum bigot this year ?
You have my vote .

I don't see any bigotry.
Calling someone a failure is bigotry to you?

Here's an idea: Instead of voting for him as Forum Bigot,
I say we vote for you as Forum Jackass.

Who's with me...?

Libhater
09-19-2012, 10:36 AM
533 Click on image to get clear message

Deadwood
09-19-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't see any bigotry.
Calling someone a failure is bigotry to you?

Here's an idea: Instead of voting for him as Forum Bigot,
I say we vote for you as Forum Jackass.

Who's with me...?

I can only consider it a compliment to be called a bigot by the likes of Cary Grant.

I have copied his post and sent it to my friends. I enjoy making them laugh.