PDA

View Full Version : tPF Bill Would Make Men Confirm Marriage for ED Medication

TrueBlue
02-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Bill Would Make Men Confirm Marriage for ED Medication
By The Associated Press LOUISVILLE, Ky.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/bill-make-men-confirm-marriage-ed-medication-36907310

"A Kentucky (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/kentucky.htm) state lawmaker has filed a bill that would require men have at least two office visits and swear on a Bible they are married before a doctor could prescribe them erectile dysfunction medication."

"The bill by Democratic state Rep. Mary Lou Marzian of Louisville is in response to Republican Gov. Matt Bevin signing a bill last week requiring women to consult with a doctor at least 24 hours before an abortion."

==========================
Thanks to ABC News for this report.

Imho, Well what more can I say except well, well, well. Seems like turnabout's fair play.

Notice: This Is A WARNING To Everyone Participating In This Thread.
In This Thread It Is Not Allowed To Conduct Any Bad Faith Postings; Baiting; Flooding the Thread With Little Or No Content; Ignoring Requests to Cease.

In Addition, Harassment *Of Any Kind* Is Not Permitted Or Calling Members Out. No Threatening Of Members Or Calling Them "Liars" Or Anyone Else. No Bigoted Attacks Against Any Minorities or Any Person(s) Or Vulgarity, Profanity, and Nasty Innuendo. No Comments Are Allowed Referring To Criminal Acts With Regard To Those Who Have Not Been Accused of Any Wrong-Doing. Memes Used For The Purpose Of Harassment Are Also Cause For An Immediate Ban!

Be Sure To Deport Yourself In A Decent, Amicable Manner At All Times Simply Because YOU CAN, Anyone Can. Any Violations of the Aforementioned Things Will Be Cause For An Immediate Ban Without Further Warnings. So, If You Find Yourself Suddenly Banned From This Thread Without Farther Notice You Will Know Why. Be Forewarned. Thank You For Your Cooperation and Enjoy the Thread!

Dr. Who
02-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Wow. Talk about government intervention in people's private lives. The slippery slope is getting steeper all the time.

del
02-12-2016, 11:05 PM
those wacky small govt conservatives

what will they think of next?

Dr. Who
02-12-2016, 11:16 PM

The sky's the limit. Perhaps refusing medical care to children born out of wedlock is next.

sachem
02-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Kentucky must be heaven on earth, so to speak, if this is all their state legislature has to worry about.

And don't get me started on the "swear on a Bible" part.

sachem
02-12-2016, 11:21 PM
I'd only give ED drugs to non married men. The married ones will be looking for mistresses

TrueBlue
02-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Wow. Talk about government intervention in people's private lives. The slippery slope is getting steeper all the time.
Those are the dire consequences starting with the Republican governor signing that bill. If he hadn't, there would have been absolutely no need for her bill.

TrueBlue
02-12-2016, 11:40 PM

Exactly! That's why we need to get RID of them now and make sure they never ever set foot on the White House again except with a visitor's pass!

del
02-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Exactly! That's why we need to get RID of them now and make sure they never ever set foot on the White House again except with a visitor's pass!

shouldn't you be laving hillary?

Cthulhu
02-12-2016, 11:42 PM
I'd only give ED drugs to non married men. The married ones will be looking for mistresses
How dare you shame two homosexual married men just trying express their love.

Bigot!

/sarcasm

:rolleyes:

Two gay men swearing over a bible to get ED medication would make for a hilarious story though.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

TrueBlue
02-12-2016, 11:43 PM
The sky's the limit. Perhaps refusing medical care to children born out of wedlock is next.
Don't give them any ideas! They've got enough of the wrong ones already that are ruining this country like shutting down the government if they don't get their way, for one.

TrueBlue
02-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Kentucky must be heaven on earth, so to speak, if this is all their state legislature has to worry about.

And don't get me started on the "swear on a Bible" part.
Well just look at what they produced -- Mitch McConnell and Kim Davis. So say no more.