PDA

View Full Version : Sarah tell President Obama to Grow a Bigger Big Stick

Cigar
09-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has joined the small chorus of right wing pundits who have decided to attack President Obama in the wake of attacks of U.S. embassies in Libya and Egypt. “We already know that President Obama likes to ‘speak softly’ to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a ‘big stick’ to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one,” the ex-GOP VP nominee said via Facebook. The Huffington Post has more (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/sarah-palin-libya-egypt_n_1876948.html):

Oh this is just beautiful, now I don't have to treat Sarah Palin like a "lady" ...

I think Sarah is looking for the same size stick that Glen Rice used on her.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/sarah-palin-big-stick.jpg

Mainecoons
09-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Hey genius, did you also sleep through history class?

Look up "walk softly and carry a big stick."

I'm embarassed for you, constantly posting your lack of education here. Since you obviously don't spend your work days working, think about some remedial study in economics and history rather than spending your time here posting drivel and swaying no one to your partisan hack views.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Not a good week for Republicans ... is it.

Look at the bright side ... it's Thursday.

I wonder what Mitt_Stupid will say today?

I really can't wait for the Presidential Debates. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/palinmouth-flickrusermarcn.jpg

Smartmouthwoman
09-13-2012, 08:03 AM

I'm embarassed for you, constantly posting your lack of education here. Since you obviously don't spend your work days working, think about some remedial study in economics and history rather than spending your time here posting drivel and swaying no one to your partisan hack views.

I'm guessing Chicago ISD.

Chris
09-13-2012, 08:12 AM
I think cigar is confusing stick for schtick.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 08:31 AM

Hey genius ... who's Commands a Military ... Obama or Romney ?

Cigar
09-13-2012, 08:31 AM
I think cigar is confusing stick for schtick.

Maybe ... is that what Mitten's is doing? :)

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Obama couldn't command a one man parade to a bathroom...a bathhouse maybe...ha!

Cigar
09-13-2012, 09:21 AM
If you say so ... but guess who's in office and who's not?

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 09:30 AM
If you say so ... but guess who's in office and who's not?

You can count the days...bye-bye.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Oh this is just beautiful, now I don't have to treat Sarah Palin like a "lady" ...

It is pure joy to see the desperation level among the Obamabots beging reaching critical mass.

Going back four years to deliberately mis-quote someone who isn't even in the election, well, the only emotion I can find right now is pity.....

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has joined the small chorus of right wing pundits who have decided to attack President Obama in the wake of attacks of U.S. embassies in Libya and Egypt. “We already know that President Obama likes to ‘speak softly’ to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a ‘big stick’ to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one,” the ex-GOP VP nominee said via Facebook. The Huffington Post has more (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/sarah-palin-libya-egypt_n_1876948.html):

And time for his supporters to grow some skin.

The confusing and lame re-action to these events is worse than Jimmy Carter's inept handling of the hostage crisis.....

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 09:46 AM
It is pure joy to see the desperation level among the Obamabots beging reaching critical mass.

Going back four years to deliberately mis-quote someone who isn't even in the election, well, the only emotion I can find right now is pity.....

Isn't it funny...Sarah isn't running and they are still afraid of her. She's a dynamic broad! And I mean that in a good way...a compliment if you will.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Isn't it funny...Sarah isn't running and they are still afraid of her. She's a dynamic broad! And I mean that in a good way...a compliment if you will.

I bet she's a screamer also :bananabutt:

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 09:57 AM

Not only a deflection and hiding cowardly from the topic, but a clear indication the poster does not know basic civics.

Dragging a presidential "Candidate" into the the immediate decision making process at this point is not only inappropriate but ignorant.

Once again we see Cigar coming to a battle of wits only half armed and in this case in some kind of knee jerk panic mode throwing out insults at people who have absolutely no control over the situation.

Time for a bombing run over Libya and a strengthening, by a battalion or so, of our "security" around our consulates in potentially hostile countries.

It was, at one time, an act of war to attack a consulate or to allow one to be attacked. Obama's better, Jimmy Carter changed that by going to bed and pulling the covers over his head in the hostage crisis.....

There was a reason those hostages were released when Reagan was sworn into office.....they didn't want to get bombed. Khaddafy didn't get that message and lost his home, a son and a mistress.....

You can try to make cowardice look like diplomacy, but "Speak softly and carry a big stick" put the US on the world stage to have a budding nation stand as an equal as the powers of the day, especially the mighty British Navy and the emerging German navy.

After four years of Obama the US is a nation of frightened children, sucking off the government tit, and too cowardly to even insist these scum licking terrorist be brought to justice on American soil against crimes on American coil against Americans. That by the way is the only capital crime in federal.

Time for a few public hangings.....

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 10:02 AM

That was crude and uncalled for...but then I consider the source and your upbringing.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 10:03 AM

Ahh....

Now we attack at a sexist level.

Women are just semen receptacles to you....?

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:11 AM
That was crude and uncalled for...but then I consider the source and your upbringing.

Hey ... it was Sarah who open the door ... I'm just walking in.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Ahh....

Now we attack at a sexist level.

Women are just semen receptacles to you....?

Hey ... if you prefer guys, that's your business sport.

Kabuki Joe
09-13-2012, 10:14 AM

...HAHAHAHAHA...like I told you before, must suck being the only "brutha" with a small stick!...

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Not only a deflection and hiding cowardly from the topic, but a clear indication the poster does not know basic civics.

Dragging a presidential "Candidate" into the the immediate decision making process at this point is not only inappropriate but ignorant.

Once again we see Cigar coming to a battle of wits only half armed and in this case in some kind of knee jerk panic mode throwing out insults at people who have absolutely no control over the situation.

Time for a bombing run over Libya and a strengthening, by a battalion or so, of our "security" around our consulates in potentially hostile countries.

It was, at one time, an act of war to attack a consulate or to allow one to be attacked. Obama's better, Jimmy Carter changed that by going to bed and pulling the covers over his head in the hostage crisis.....

There was a reason those hostages were released when Reagan was sworn into office.....they didn't want to get bombed. Khaddafy didn't get that message and lost his home, a son and a mistress.....

You can try to make cowardice look like diplomacy, but "Speak softly and carry a big stick" put the US on the world stage to have a budding nation stand as an equal as the powers of the day, especially the mighty British Navy and the emerging German navy.

After four years of Obama the US is a nation of frightened children, sucking off the government tit, and too cowardly to even insist these scum licking terrorist be brought to justice on American soil against crimes on American coil against Americans. That by the way is the only capital crime in federal.

Yep ... typical Republican response.

Thankfully the Adults are seeking the truth before firing off their mouths.

You see ... every time Republicans want a War ... real Americans Die, so this time we'll do thing the right way if you don't mind.

It's getting expensive constantly cleaning up the shit behind Republicans.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:17 AM
...HAHAHAHAHA...like I told you before, must suck being the only "brutha" with a small stick!...

Kabuki Joe

Got fat Thumbs also ... just ask Sarah :smiley_ROFLMAO:

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey ... it was Sarah who open the door ... I'm just walking in.

You mean opened? Besides, you aren't walking in, you are breaking and entering.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM

What little respect I had left for you has evaporated.

This nothing but gross trailer trash sexism. You owe this forum and all women an apology....

And coming from a guy who went apeshit over the comment "legitimate rape" you now adopt the philosophy of your beloved Muslims who claim it's the woman's fault in rape by suggesting "she opened the door"

I am ashamed to be in the same forum as you.

Disgusting

Kabuki Joe
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Got fat Thumbs also ... just ask Sarah :smiley_ROFLMAO:

...so you're fat thumbs are the same size as your pecker?...if I was you, I'd keep it to myself...

Kabuki Joe

Shoot the Goose
09-13-2012, 10:33 AM

It is such karma that 32 years hence, Limp-Pimp is being swallowed up by Embassy unrest in the ME. Because he dithered. Because he appeased. Because he was seen as a weak horse. With Carter, the excuse was his supposed support for the Shah. Now its over a movie. Excuses both, just being used to ignite the masses and focus the anger anywhere except at the current regimes, as power is consolidated by them.

Obama made this bed, as did Carter. It may take him down, as it most assuredly hobbled Carter.

Will Obama join Netanyahu in striking Iran ? Seems far-fetched, but is the current story about the rift between Israel and the US a smokescreen so as to best position things without much notice ? Is that the October surprise ?

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:34 AM
...so you're fat thumbs are the same size as your pecker?...if I was you, I'd keep it to myself...

Kabuki Joe

Only Birds and White Boys have Peckers :)

Richard :)

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:36 AM
It is such karma that 32 years hence, Limp-Pimp is being swallowed up by Embassy unrest in the ME. Because he dithered. Because he appeased. Because he was seen as a weak horse. With Carter, the excuse was his supposed support for the Shah. Now its over a movie. Excuses both, just being used to ignite the masses and focus the anger anywhere except at the current regimes, as power is consolidated by them.

Obama made this bed, as did Carter. It may take him down, as it most assuredly hobbled Carter.

Will Obama join Netanyahu in striking Iran ? Seems far-fetched, but is the current story about the rift between Israel and the US a smokescreen so as to best position things without much notice ? Is that the October surprise ?

As GOP foreign policy hands balk at Mitt Romney’s statements about the attacks on American diplomats in Libya and Egypt, the governor’s campaign and its surrogates continue to push the line that Obama’s “weak” foreign policy and his purported “apologies” for America invited the violence:

– LIZ CHENEY: “Apologizing for America, appeasing our enemies, abandoning our allies and slashing our military are the hallmarks of Mr. Obama’s foreign policy.”

– SEN. JOHN MCCAIN (R-AZ): “The United States is weak and withdrawing and that’s why you’re seeing a lot of leaders reacting.”

— SEN. JIM INHOFE (R-OK): “What foreign policy? The policy of appeasement. Yes, it’s happening as a result of that.”

But there is little correlation between perceived “weakness” and attacks on US embassies/consulates or terrorism more broadly. Six times as many attacks on American embassies and consulates took place during the Bush administration than during the Obama administration to date and experts on terrorism suggest that the causes of terrorism are complex and multifaceted, ranging from political grievances to ideology and strategic rationality to the social circumstances of potential terrorists.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/09/13/842351/romney-campaign-pushing-false-line-that-apologies-caused-attacks-in-libya/

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:37 AM

This nothing but gross trailer trash sexism. You owe this forum and all women an apology....

And coming from a guy who went apeshit over the comment "legitimate rape" you now adopt the philosophy of your beloved Muslims who claim it's the woman's fault in rape by suggesting "she opened the door"

Disgusting

C-Yea :hello:

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 10:41 AM

I am conflicted on this idea that Israel will strike Iran. There is far too much at stake....

And,

[and I profess no authority whatsoever in Biblical matters] but was once told that the Israelites are forbidden to do so, as at one time, when they were banished, they were given unconditional protection from the then Kind of what is now Iran.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 10:42 AM

Can't even stand up for yourself but run away like your heroes Obama and Carter....

good riddence

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Can't even stand up for yourself but run away like your heroes Obama and Carter....

good riddence

I thought it was "you" who was leaving ... sport.

Agravan
09-13-2012, 10:47 AM

Hey, dumbass, you do know that YEA means yes, ok, affirmative, don't ya?
You've used this a few times, and each time makes you look even dumber than before. you claim to have all those degrees but you don't even know the difference between yea and ya? Oh, that's right, last time you blamed on your IPad. So, just like your messiah, it's always someone or something else's fault for your idiocy, right?

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 10:49 AM
I thought it was "you" who was leaving ... sport.

You wish.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Hey, dumbass, you do know that YEA means yes, ok, affirmative, don't ya?
You've used this a few times, and each time makes you look even dumber than before. you claim to have all those degrees but you don't even know the difference between yea and ya? Oh, that's right, last time you blamed on your IPad. So, just like your messiah, it's always someone or something else's fault for your idiocy, right?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/thumbnailaspx-3.jpg

Just let me know when the Rules have changed and I play.

Jack Fate
09-13-2012, 10:54 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/thumbnailaspx-3.jpg

Just let me know when the Rules have changed and I play.

Face it, man. Obama is a twinkie.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Face it, man. Obama is a twinkie.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/tumblr_m7xebfYnUD1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

Kabuki Joe
09-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Only Birds and White Boys have Peckers :)

Richard :)

...hehehehe...you didn't dispute you had a little one, just what I called it... :)

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
09-13-2012, 12:25 PM
...hehehehe...you didn't dispute you had a little one, just what I called it... :)

Kabuki Joe

The Size of my Dick is just fine with the person who cares about the size of my Dick.

The real question is, what exactly is "your" concern with my Dick Size?

Kabuki Joe
09-13-2012, 12:26 PM

Disgusting

...are you serious?...you had respect for him for what reason?...all he does is play off of racial sterotypes and some how that derserves respect?...

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
09-13-2012, 12:29 PM
...are you serious?...you had respect for him for what reason?...all he does is play off of racial sterotypes and some how that derserves respect?...

Kabuki Joe

You have absolutely no idea how important your respect is to me. :meanfingers:

Jack Fate
09-13-2012, 12:29 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/tumblr_m7xebfYnUD1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

No one reads Newsweek. Old dying media. Get with it, man.

Kabuki Joe
09-13-2012, 12:30 PM
The Size of my Dick is just fine with the person who cares about the size of my Dick.

The real question is, what exactly is "your" concern with my Dick Size?

...you brought it up in the OP with Palin?!?!?...

Kabuki Joe

Jack Fate
09-13-2012, 12:30 PM
I bet Sarah Palin could beat Obama at arm wrestling. We alreay know Michelle can.

Kabuki Joe
09-13-2012, 12:31 PM
You have absolutely no idea how important your respect is to me. :meanfingers:

...no worries, there isn't any to be concerned about...

Kabuki Joe

birddog
09-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Obama couldn't command a one man parade to a bathroom...a bathhouse maybe...ha!

Did you know Obama used to play football? He started out as a 'tight end" and changed to a "wide receiver!" :wink:

Cigar
09-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Did you know Obama used to play football? He started out as a 'tight end" and changed to a "wide receiver!" :wink:

Dude ... are you as Old as that Joke? :)

birddog
09-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Dude ... are you as Old as that Joke? :)

Certainly, I was the one who invented it. :wink:

Cigar
09-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Certainly, I was the one who invented it. :wink:

Ok ... that's a good one :)