PDA

View Full Version : Today's Republican Debate

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:15 PM
If this isn't Saddest Group of Losers debating EVER, I don't know who is.

They're like Women On The View arguing HAIR Styles :laugh:

Mac-7
02-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Trump just made a strong stayement about moving American jobs to mexico.

it was uplifting not sad

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:21 PM
Trump just made a strong stayement about moving American jobs to mexico.

it was uplifting not sad

Ok that's true ... Any Republican or Democrat can agree with that.

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Trump called Bush a Liar to his FACE!

Peter1469
02-13-2016, 10:32 PM
What debate?

A The Walking Dead marathon is on.

Green Arrow
02-13-2016, 10:32 PM
I gotta admit, this has been the most contentious and entertaining debate yet. It's amazing to watch unfold.

It's also sad, though, because I feel like the people running for president should be a hell of a lot more mature than what just happened.

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:45 PM
What debate?

A The Walking Dead marathon is on.

This is soooooo Embarrassing.... :huh:

I have never seen such Stupidity at a So-Called Political Level. :rollseyes:

Peter1469
02-13-2016, 10:46 PM
This is soooooo Embarrassing.... :huh:

I have never seen such Stupidity at a So-Called Political Level. :rollseyes:

LOL

Read your typical post.
Then read anything Exo.

You two blow me out of the water.

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:47 PM
LOL

Read your typical post.
Then read anything Exo.

I'm not the one on a National Stage running for POTUS

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:48 PM
I gotta admit, this has been the most contentious and entertaining debate yet. It's amazing to watch unfold.

It's also sad, though, because I feel like the people running for president should be a hell of a lot more mature than what just happened.

What Debate?

They're not arguing real Policy :laugh:

All the GOP ever talks about is going backwards ... Not the Future.

Green Arrow
02-13-2016, 10:49 PM
LOL

Read your typical post.
Then read anything Exo.

Not even a competition. If we tossed exotix, Cigar, Mac-7, Boris the Animal, and TrueBlue, the collective IQ of the forum would go up fifty points or more.

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:51 PM
Not even a competition. If we tossed exotix, Cigar, Mac-7, Boris the Animal, and TrueBlue, the collective IQ of the forum would go up fifty points or more.

This Thread is about The GOP Candidates ... But I can clearly see why you don't want to talk about them :laugh:

So go ahead make personal attacks and go against Forum Rules ... It's allowed.

Cigar
02-13-2016, 10:53 PM

BTW, did I forget to say F'CK YOU? :grin:

Matty
02-13-2016, 11:22 PM

Sweet! Very Sweet!

The Xl
02-13-2016, 11:25 PM
Donald Trump is alpha as fuck. And not bought. It's hard not to like him, at least a little bit.

Matty
02-13-2016, 11:26 PM
Donald Trump is alpha as fuck. And not bought. It's hard not to like him, at least a little bit.

I have decided to vote vote for him at least three times.

The Xl
02-13-2016, 11:27 PM
Sweet! Very Sweet!Just be happy that you were omitted from that bad list.

TrueBlue
02-13-2016, 11:29 PM

But they are, GA, they are! There's Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton if you want true maturity in people running for president.

The Xl
02-13-2016, 11:31 PM
I like the chaos. Give me realness over pc nonsense. Give me real responses over standard rehearsed speeches.

TrueBlue
02-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Yet with you every time on it its IQ stands at -100.

The Xl
02-13-2016, 11:34 PM

Holy fuck, got-em. Witty and original as hell.

Green Arrow
02-13-2016, 11:38 PM
So go ahead make personal attacks and go against Forum Rules ... It's allowed.

Obviously, because your trashy ass is still here.

What's wrong, Cigar? You can dish it but can't take it? Not so much fun when someone takes a giant dump in YOUR thread, is it?

Matty

I see who thanked you.

Green Arrow

Yes, you did. It's an oversight I'll forgive...this time. Don't let it happen again.

Green Arrow
02-13-2016, 11:39 PM
But they are, GA, they are! There's Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton if you want true maturity in people running for president.

Well, I disagree about Hillary. Her classless attempts to besmirch Bernie's integrity by accusing him of such vile things as sexism is not a sign of maturity, it's a sign of desperation.

Green Arrow
02-13-2016, 11:41 PM

http://www.gravitybong.net/files/public/1391158058_334_FT70490_ohsnap.gif

If we were face-to-face I'd shake your hand for that one. Well-played. My respect for you has gone up a notch.

birddog
02-13-2016, 11:49 PM
It was a good, feisty debate. Everyone solidified their positions well. Rubio helped himself compared to his last debate. Trump could have done better, but he didn't hurt himself to most.

It was interesting and stimulating to listen to, unlike the dumb and dishonest Bernie and Hillary show.

The Xl
02-13-2016, 11:51 PM
It was a good, feisty debate. Everyone solidified their positions well. Rubio helped himself compared to his last debate. Trump could have done better, but he didn't hurt himself to most.

It was interesting and stimulating to listen to, unlike the dumb and dishonest Bernie and Hillary show.

Rubios lobbyists must have put stronger batteries in him this time.

Green Arrow
02-13-2016, 11:54 PM
Rubios lobbyists must have put stronger batteries in him this time.

New Hampshire was a scare to his campaign, a very weak showing after a strong showing in Iowa.

Matty
02-14-2016, 12:11 AM
Just be happy that you were omitted from that bad list.

I know! I am usually included in that bad faith forum posting!

Green Arrow
02-14-2016, 12:13 AM
I know! I am usually included in that bad faith forum posting!

How often do I insult you? When you're not trying to be hall monitor you're actually fun to have around and I've gotten some good content out of you.

Matty
02-14-2016, 12:15 AM
How often do I insult you? When you're not trying to be hall monitor you're actually fun to have around and I've gotten some good content out of you.

You insulted me when you thanked XI for insulting me with bad faith forum posting! What is it with you people?

Green Arrow
02-14-2016, 12:21 AM
You insulted me when you thanked XI for insulting me with bad faith forum posting! What is it with you people?

Which post? You'll have to be more specific, I thank more posts on this forum than anyone else here.

Matty
02-14-2016, 12:23 AM
Which post? You'll have to be more specific, I thank more posts on this forum than anyone else here.

When he said I should give thanks that I was not included on that list!

TrueBlue
02-14-2016, 12:24 AM
If this isn't Saddest Group of Losers debating EVER, I don't know who is.

They're like Women On The View arguing HAIR Styles :laugh:
True. Tonight's Republican debate also sounded more like a child's playground rather than grown-up men truly serious about becoming president. Hillary and Bernie must have busted a gut laughing at them. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/6.gif

Green Arrow
02-14-2016, 12:31 AM
When he said I should give thanks that I was not included on that list!

No wonder you constantly feel insulted. You have a very weak definition of what constitutes an insult.

I thanked him because I agree - it's a good reflection on you that you aren't on the list.

You might live a much happier life if you strengthen your definition of an insult some more.

silvereyes
02-14-2016, 12:51 AM
No wonder you constantly feel insulted. You have a very weak definition of what constitutes an insult.

I thanked him because I agree - it's a good reflection on you that you aren't on the list.

You might live a much happier life if you strengthen your definition of an insult some more.
Actually, its funny that shes pissed. She thanks damn near every post that insults any liberal. ;)

Green Arrow
02-14-2016, 12:52 AM
Actually, its funny that shes pissed. She thanks damn near every post that insults any liberal. ;)

Let's not make this thread any worse than it already is. Please, for my sake, just let it drop.

TrueBlue
02-14-2016, 12:59 AM
You're SO right on that! :)

Mac-7
02-14-2016, 04:29 AM

You are a typical lib who thinks you have all the answers and everyone else is stupid.

Or at least everyone who is not in the tight circle of beautiflul people who run this board.

Peter1469
02-14-2016, 05:47 AM
You are a typical lib who thinks you have all the answers and everyone else is stupid.

Or at least everyone who is not in the tight circle of beautiflul people who run this board.

:shocked: