PDA

View Full Version : Media ignore anti-Obama Dems

DonGlock26
09-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Media ignore anti-Obama Dems

It’s hardly a new meme that the mainstream media are comfortably snuggled in the pocket of President Obama. His cheerleaders in the media no longer even make so much as the weakest attempt to camouflage their allegiance. Anything shy of promoting Obama, ignoring his massive and even dangerous failures and turning a blind eye to the outpouring of anger over his failed presidency as exemplified in poll after poll showing him below 50 percent could mean the end of a so-called “journalist’s” career — or at least curtail the in-crowd party invites in D.C. and the Upper West Side.

While many in the media appear unable to locate a copy of their job description, help is on the way. Every political journalist should watch “The Hope and the Change” produced by Citizens United upon its release next week. Why? Because they actually talk to the Democrats who voted for Obama in 2008 in some key battleground states but are now bitterly disappointed after four years. Political reporters don’t seem interested in listening to these voters and even pretend they don’t exist. Yet it’s these voters who are going to make Decision 2012.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/cheri-jacobus/249191-media-ignore-anti-obama-dems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLelSaD1zHU

I think many Democrats are going to sit this election out. The Dems in the DC bubble will be shocked. The liberal media will be horrified, but I think they kind of expect it deep down inside. I cannot wait to set the DVR to watch Obama high priest Chris Matthews' election night performance. It will be great.

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Interesting Don...I'll have to schedule time for that. I believe there is a ton of smoke and mirrors being thrown around by the media to protect their darling. When election day comes however, they can't be in the booth to tell people how to vote. Bill Clinton is the only democrat elected to a second term since FDR. Obama is no Clinton.

Goldie Locks
09-13-2012, 10:49 AM
They thought Reagan would lose in a landslide and look what happened. The media has gotten worse not better and they have always been liberal. If this is any indication, I say Romney will slaughter Barry in the election.

Agravan
09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
You know, you have to wonder how, if Democrats are all that, why do they keep getting booted out of office after one term, while Republicans usually serve multiple terms at a time?

Agravan
09-13-2012, 10:52 AM
They thought Reagan would lose in a landslide and look what happened. The media has gotten worse not better and they have always been liberal. If this is any indication, I say Romney will slaughter Barry in the election.

OH MY GOD!! You said "slaughter" in reference to the obama! Expect a visit from the SS anytime now. Wait, is that knocking I hear? :)

Goldie Locks
09-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Seems the only dems that stay for decades are the ones from bankrupt states.
Go figure.

Goldie Locks
09-13-2012, 10:53 AM
OH MY GOD!! You said "slaughter" in reference to the obama! Expect a visit from the SS anytime now. Wait, is that knocking I hear? :)

Is that why I hear that helicopter above???

DonGlock26
09-13-2012, 10:59 AM
America remains a basically Conservative nation controlled by an elite made up of mostly progressives.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 11:14 AM
This is what I have been hearing four tow and a half years from close friends across the line in WA. "I have voted Democrat all my life, but not this time."

One friend, in Ohio was an organizer for Obama. He recently emailed me to say he will not only not vote for Obama this time, but will vote Republican at the Senate and Congress level.

"If Owebama wins this time' he wrote, "I am coming to Vancouver. I know it will take years to build a law practice and it is unnerving at 52, but I've had it."

The media can ignore this, but I sense this 'backlash" is growing and deepening.

This attack on US Embassies could very well be a watershed moment....and the administrations response has been so confusing and anemic, it may undo him entirely.

Carygrant
09-13-2012, 12:29 PM
America remains a basically Conservative nation controlled by an elite made up of mostly progressives.

Can you supply an English translation ? And indicate what point you hoped to make if you had finished your post .

Carygrant
09-13-2012, 02:28 PM
media ignore anti -Obama dems

More made up nonsense .
Give us a list of all US and world publications . Then the list you have researched ( Ha Ha ) and then we can see .
You make it up as you go along .

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 05:03 PM
I just went to page 2 and at the top is good old CaryGrant, but of course I have put him on my Ignore List...sort of sad really, but then I do still have Cigar to contend with.