PDA

View Full Version : Aide & Comfort" to the Enemies? Remember That?

Cigar
09-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Remember Republicans use to always cry this when anyone quested Bush?

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 10:07 AM

"quested?"

Could we at least return to something vaguely relating to grade school English.

Not asking you to raise your standards which is dubiously possible, but perhaps, with some effort and using the few brains cells left, we can stop the degeneration to gibberish...

Oh GOD...just had a waking nightmare: Cigar and Cary Grant in a conversation together...

Mister D
09-13-2012, 10:09 AM
"quested?"

Not asking you to raise your standards which is dubiously possible, but perhaps, with some effort and using the few brains cells left, we can stop the degeneration to gibberish...

Oh GOD...just had a waking nightmare: Cigar and Cary Grant in a conversation together...

:rofl:

Cigar
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
"quested?"

Nope, I'll do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it ... and if you don't like ... who cares.

I guess you didn't get the Memo ... it's 2012

Goldie Locks
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Is this really a thread???...:geez:

Trinnity
09-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Thread FAIL again:rofl:

Trinnity
09-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Nope, I'll do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it ... and if you don't like ... who cares.Of course you will...you're special.

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 02:18 PM

Bush is long gone, history...a footnote. Obama on the other hand is still wandering about trying to be presidential. It's not a course you can get at school, it comes from within and within he is angry at America.

Cigar
09-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Bush is long gone, history...a footnote. Obama on the other hand is still wandering about trying to be presidential. It's not a course you can get at school, it comes from within and within he is angry at America.

Wrong!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/president.jpg

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Cigar;129530]Wrong!

[/QUTE]

You and your foolish little pictures, thinking they mean something.