PDA

View Full Version : Headed to a 3 man race in Republican Party

texan
02-15-2016, 12:49 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-south-carolina-still-solidly-for-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

I don't think Bush is going to surprise based on the polling. Rubiobot marketing didn't work, although it is clear that the dems would like to run with it. I guess some may make it to super Tuesday.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio are the clear front runners.

Kasich about done, may be a VP candidate because of Ohio.
Carson is done.....Not a VP Candidate
Bush may hang around but I don't see any way into the mix..........Not a VP Candidate

Matty
02-15-2016, 12:57 PM
So who do you prefer?

texan
02-15-2016, 02:00 PM
First let me say my vote is to stop his putrid democratic economic disaster. They have no idea how to grow the economy, but it didn't stop Obama from making up a bunch of lies about fixing it. then of course when called out about his promises they roll out Bush 7 years later, weaka$$!.......................No growth, low wages and costs are way up for all of us. I am voting republican end of story.

Now who do I like? I have liked Rubio & Cruz. But I am not a staunch supporter of anyone.

It is time to:

1. Give tax relief to corporations.
2. Incentivize them to invest in jobs, capital investments and growth here.
3. Create a program to bring money back to the states from overseas guaranteeing they spend it here and fast.

You can have all the BS wedge issues and do whatever wanted. I want big growth and that isn't coming from the democrats and their plan to tag trillions more spending on in areas that make us no money.

Tahuyaman
02-15-2016, 03:00 PM
Trump
Cruz
Rubio are the clear front runners.

its been clear for a while that it's down to those three.