PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question - Can Someone Objectively Clarify.....

BooHoo
09-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Was Obama born in the states or not? I see so much controversy about his birth certificate and was wondering if the real answer is out there....Thanks! :)

Trinnity
09-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Not according to his grandmother in Kenya...

BooHoo
09-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Not according to his grandmother in Kenya...

Hmmm....I smell a rat!! :geez:

Smartmouthwoman
09-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Nobody cares where he was born at this point... he'd be the same lousy president if he was conceived on top of the liberty bell in Philadelphia.

Goldie Locks
09-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Nobody cares where he was born at this point... he'd be the same lousy president if he was conceived on top of the liberty bell in Philadelphia.

Rolf...best answer I've ever heard...gonna steal it...LOL

Mainecoons
09-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Who the hell knows? Multiple names, obviously forged BC, concealed college records that would likely verify he got scholarships as a foreign student, obviously forged Selective Service application. No plausible scenario has really been offered to suggest he was born elsewhere, what is much more likely is that he's flipped back and forth between claiming Kenyan birth (on his book bio for 16 years) and using that to fraudulently obtain college aid, and being born in Hawaii so he could run for office.

Really, who the hell knows at this point? Smartmouthwoman has called it right.

coolwalker
09-13-2012, 04:42 PM
To be born you have to be human...haven't seen any indication of that yet.

WalterSobchak
09-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Was Obama born in the states or not? I see so much controversy about his birth certificate and was wondering if the real answer is out there....Thanks! :)

That depends. Which one sounds more plausible to you?

Option 1: Obama was born in Kenya, a plan was set in motion from the moment of his birth to forge every document pertaining to the man in order for him to be POTUS and turn us into a Communist Nation. All the while, the State of Hawaii, the SCOTUS, and Congress, who have confirmed his birth certificate to be legit, therefore making him legally able to become the POTUS, is also in on this grand conspiracy. Not to mention the countless Judges that threw away EVERY court case that has come before them regarding him not being an American citizen, which is required in order to be POTUS. They are also in on this grand conspiracy.

or........

Option 2: He was born in Hawaii, and he has provided the documents that support this. And the actual State of Hawaii has also confirmed his birth there.

Have you ever hear of Occam's Razor?

Cigar
09-13-2012, 05:43 PM
This is why the Republican Brand has become a laughing joke.

Who can take them seriously anymore?

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Not according to the liner of the book he wrote...

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Hmmm....I smell a rat!! :geez:

Only now?

The rat was evident before 08...

I guess its all those green house gasses coming off the top of Barry's head.

Mainecoons
09-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Come on, Fear, everyone knows that Obama was from Kenya before he was not. Silly fellow you are!

:rofl:

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 06:33 PM
This is why the Republican Brand has become a laughing joke.

Who can take them seriously anymore?

You are so right. Only 49% of the voters compared to 46% for your boy.....

But keep trying. Even a broken watch is right twice a day.......

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Come on, Fear, everyone knows that Obama was from Kenya before he was not. Silly fellow you are!

:rofl:

You got me man....

I am so ashamed :rollseyes:

Trinnity
09-13-2012, 08:10 PM

Option 1: Obama was born in Kenya, a plan was set in motion from the moment of his birth [snip]...by her parents to get her back home to the states and get the kid made an American to save face and avoid scandal and embarrassment for the sake of the family and their daughter. End of story.

Deadwood
09-13-2012, 08:13 PM

Option 1: Obama was born in Kenya, a plan was set in motion from the moment of his birth to forge every document pertaining to the man in order for him to be POTUS and turn us into a Communist Nation. All the while, the State of Hawaii, the SCOTUS, and Congress, who have confirmed his birth certificate to be legit, therefore making him legally able to become the POTUS, is also in on this grand conspiracy. Not to mention the countless Judges that threw away EVERY court case that has come before them regarding him not being an American citizen, which is required in order to be POTUS. They are also in on this grand conspiracy.

or........

Option 2: He was born in Hawaii, and he has provided the documents that support this. And the actual State of Hawaii has also confirmed his birth there.

Have you ever hear of Occam's Razor?

Good to see you again Lebowski....

So, if you are correct then it must be, according to the logic of Occam's Razor that Obama was at least complicit in a lie that he WAS born in Kenya......

You have forgotten the book jacket....

There's no way out of this one....

WalterSobchak
09-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Good to see you again Lebowski....

So, if you are correct then it must be, according to the logic of Occam's Razor that Obama was at least complicit in a lie that he WAS born in Kenya......

You have forgotten the book jacket....

There's no way out of this one....

Awesome. Now bring this book jacket to ANY court in ANY State, and make this your irrefutable proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Therefore disqualifying him to be POTUS. I will await the decision from ANY Judge pertaining to your case.

By the way....................I am STILL waiting for a legit case to be made for you poor birthers.

Captain Obvious
09-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Here - what more proof could you ask for?

http://silencedogood2010.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/obama-the-gods-must-be-crazy.jpg?w=500

Mainecoons
09-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Awesome. Now bring this book jacket to ANY court in ANY State, and make this your irrefutable proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Therefore disqualifying him to be POTUS. I will await the decision from ANY Judge pertaining to your case.

By the way....................I am STILL waiting for a legit case to be made for you poor birthers.

Nice diversion. You misrepresented the book and got caught on it so you start with your birther rant.

I agree, no credible case has been made as to how this individual could have been born in Kenya, even though he allowed his own book bio to state that for 16 long years. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence including his own words and those of people around him, but no actual credible evidence placing him there. Yet.

However, a very credible case has been made that the documentation he provided has been seriously altered. Both the BC and the Selective Service registration. I've posted the links to the former a number of times and have waiting for any of you birther ranters to provide a credible rebuttal of that testimony. To date, all we get are more rants from both you and Blad. Now Blad is the mom and pop print shop operator who claims to be a document scanning expert yet he also had dodged this invitation.

Perhaps you'd like to give it a try? It is very detailed and from a person who has written some 17 books on computer graphics.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/MARAZEBESTREPORT.pdf

WalterSobchak
09-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Nice diversion. You misrepresented the book and got caught on it so you start with your birther rant.

I agree, no credible case has been made as to how this individual could have been born in Kenya, even though he allowed his own book bio to state that for 16 long years. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence including his own words and those of people around him, but no actual credible evidence placing him there. Yet.

However, a very credible case has been made that the documentation he provided has been seriously altered. Both the BC and the Selective Service registration. I've posted the links to the former a number of times and have waiting for any of you birther ranters to provide a credible rebuttal of that testimony. To date, all we get are more rants from both you and Blad. Now Blad is the mom and pop print shop operator who claims to be a document scanning expert yet he also had dodged this invitation.

Perhaps you'd like to give it a try? It is very detailed and from a person who has written some 17 books on computer graphics.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/MARAZEBESTREPORT.pdf

Excellent Maine! Now bring this hard evidence of obvious fraud, in your view that is, to ANY Court of Law and lets see what happens. Maybe, just maybe, you may find just ONE, UNO, 1 Judge that will hear your case and not throw it out of Court.

As far as his selective service registration, that conspiracy has been debunked by the SSS themselves. Would you like me to show you Maine? Or are they also in on this grand conspiracy?