PDA

View Full Version : CNN Calls BS On Trump's "Minority Outreach"

Mark III
02-21-2016, 01:28 PM
http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cnn_sotu_trump_supremacist_160221a-2-800x430.jpg
Jake Tapper speaks to Donald Trump (CNN/screen grab)

CNN host Jake Tapper called out Donald Trump over the weekend for promising to win over African-American voters while republishing messages from white supremacists on Twitter.

On the Sunday edition of CNN’s State of the Union, Tapper pointed out that Republican Party officials were concerned that Trump would lose the general election because he could not win at least 30 percent of the non-white vote.

“A lot of Republican leaders in D.C. struggle to envision you accomplishing this, especially given that fact that there are white supremacists groups and individuals like that who support you, some of whom you’ve even retweeted (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/01/22/3741977/trump-retweets-white-supremecist/),” Tapper noted.

“Well, that, I know nothing about,” Trump replied with a grimace. “I don’t now about retweeting. You retweet somebody and they turn out to be white supremacists. I know nothing about these groups that are supporting me.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/cnns-jake-tapper-calls-bs-on-trumps-minority-outreach-you-are-retweeting-white-supremacists/comments/

Mark III
02-21-2016, 01:29 PM
He's a liar.

Mac-7
02-21-2016, 09:13 PM
He's a liar.

Do you know what any of the tweets are and from what groups?

Leonthecat
02-21-2016, 09:18 PM
http://www.getlittlebird.com/blog/data-62-of-the-people-donald-trump-rted-this-week-follow-multiple-white-supremacist-accounts

Racists make up a large part of his base.
I find it delightful that their own racism is undoing the republican party.

Mac-7
02-21-2016, 10:45 PM
http://www.getlittlebird.com/blog/data-62-of-the-people-donald-trump-rted-this-week-follow-multiple-white-supremacist-accounts

Racists make up a large part of his base.
I find it delightful that their own racism is undoing the republican party.

Considering the big buildup you gave them I expected to read tweets like "niggers are inferior to whites" or someting to that extreme.

but all I read was stuff like

"Rubio isn't experienced enough to be Commander in Chief. Rubio is a carbon copy of Obama. We need a true leader Vote Trump"

apparently it doesnt take much to traumatize liberals these days

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 12:38 AM
CNN Calls BS On Trump's "Minority Outreach"
Trump certainly couldn't be any worse that what we have now when it comes to race relations.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 01:00 AM
CNN Calls BS On Trump's "Minority Outreach"

Trump certainly couldn't be any worse that what we have now when it comes to race relations.

You don't pay a lot of attention to this, do you.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 01:01 AM
Considering the big buildup you gave them I expected to read tweets like "$#@!s are inferior to whites" or someting to that extreme.

but all I read was stuff like

"Rubio isn't experienced enough to be Commander in Chief. Rubio is a carbon copy of Obama. We need a true leader Vote Trump"

apparently it doesnt take much to traumatize liberals these days

Racism in a candidate never bothers republicans very much.

Mac-7
02-22-2016, 03:18 AM

You mean alleged racism that exists only in the mind of liberals.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 03:51 AM
You mean alleged racism that exists only in the mind of liberals.
Do you believe you are not a racist? Really?

zelmo1234
02-22-2016, 07:18 AM

Do you believe that the Democrats are not racist? That is the funny part, The Democrats have been and still are the party of Racism, they just cover their motives in the guise of compassion.

So here is your big chance to blast the GOP apart.

What policies have the Democrats supported that have resulted in better lives for American minorities?

hanger4
02-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Why did this become about Mac-7 Leonthecat

zelmo1234
02-22-2016, 07:22 AM
It is a sad state that we have another Exotix on the forum. One that will spout DNC talking points an use the worst forms of name calling with out proof or even provocation. This one like some other prefers to use the tried and true RACE card.

Of course when talking about anyone from the left, this is considered posting in good faith. Those on the right of course should not expect such forgiveness

zelmo1234
02-22-2016, 07:23 AM
Why did this become about Mac-7 @Leonthecat (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1802)

At the exact moment that he could not defend his position.

The he remembered the RACE card, Political Hacks on the left, don't leave home without it.

Safety
02-22-2016, 07:52 AM
LoL @ "the race card"....the mythical card device that only gets accused of being played in one direction.... :rofl:

Safety
02-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Why did this become about Mac-7 Leonthecat

To quote another member "it's the natural progression".

hanger4
02-22-2016, 08:04 AM
LoL @ "the race card"....the mythical card device that only gets accused of being played in one direction.... :rofl:
You and I both know better than that.

hanger4
02-22-2016, 08:07 AM
To quote another member "it's the natural progression".

To use the 'race card' without merit ?? Agreed

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:08 AM
You and I both know better than that.

I'm not too sure about that....the people who scream the loudest about it never seems to invoke its' use when a situation is reversed. That is even after tagging the individual to the thread.....

So, I'm going to stand by my assessment until further proof is given.

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:09 AM
To use the 'race card' without merit ?? Agreed

There goes that one direction again...

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 09:38 AM

I pay quite a bit of attention. I don't know how anyone could be worse for race relations than what we have right now.

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:50 AM
Shocker.... :rollseyes:

Truth Detector
02-22-2016, 10:53 AM

You've got it backwards; historically the Democratic Party was the party of racists. Today, they've morphed that racism into the farcical notion of "caring" by keeping blacks in Democratically controlled urban sewers through welfare programs, massive unemployment and government housing.

del
02-22-2016, 11:08 AM
It is a sad state that we have another Exotix on the forum. One that will spout DNC talking points an use the worst forms of name calling with out proof or even provocation. This one like some other prefers to use the tried and true RACE card.

Of course when talking about anyone from the left, this is considered posting in good faith. Those on the right of course should not expect such forgiveness

tissue?

Safety
02-22-2016, 11:13 AM
You've got it backwards; historically the Democratic Party was the party of racists. Today, they've morphed that racism into the farcical notion of "caring" by keeping blacks in Democratically controlled urban sewers through welfare programs, massive unemployment and government housing.

They didn't morph into anything, after the election cycle of '64, the line was drawn as to which party aligned to which ideology. Only a person missing their meds can make the claim that sheet wearing klansmen were liberals....

Safety
02-22-2016, 11:15 AM
tissue?

Did you ever notice anyone talking about the "card" being played in the thread about the Oregon protesters? It must have been an exhibition game or something....

del
02-22-2016, 11:21 AM
Did you ever notice anyone talking about the "card" being played in the thread about the Oregon protesters? It must have been an exhibition game or something....

stop with the leftist hate speech

no wonder conservatives can't get a fair shake....

Mac-7
02-22-2016, 03:00 PM

I know for a fact that I'm not a racist.

Racism is the belief that one race is genetically superior to another race.

And I know that people are geneticly equal to whites in intelligence.

Are you a typical guilt ridden white liberal who thinks black people are inferior?

nathanbforrest45
02-22-2016, 03:06 PM

Why are liberals always such arrogant twits?

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 04:38 PM
Do you believe that the Democrats are not racist? That is the funny part, The Democrats have been and still are the party of Racism, they just cover their motives in the guise of compassion.

So here is your big chance to blast the GOP apart.

What policies have the Democrats supported that have resulted in better lives for American minorities?
You played the race card.
Shame on you.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Why are liberals always such arrogant twits?
Is that a rhetorical question, or do you really want an answer?

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 04:43 PM
I know for a fact that I'm not a racist.

Racism is the belief that one race is genetically superior to another race.

And I know that people are geneticly equal to whites in intelligence.

Are you a typical guilt ridden white liberal who thinks black people are inferior?
You said " I know that people are geneticly equal to whites in intelligence".
What people are you talking about?

Safety
02-22-2016, 04:44 PM
You said " I know that people are geneticly equal to whites in intelligence".
What people are you talking about?

Mac isn't a racist.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 04:52 PM
They didn't morph into anything, after the election cycle of '64, the line was drawn as to which party aligned to which ideology. Only a person missing their meds can make the claim that sheet wearing klansmen were liberals....

TD missed about 60 years of American history. Whether that was due to medication or not is anybody's guess.
He does seem to believe Klansmen were liberal though.
Pretty funny huh?

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 04:55 PM
I pay quite a bit of attention. I don't know how anyone could be worse for race relations than what we have right now.
Why is that?
Because republicans can't stand living under a black president and it keeps them all riled up?
Is that the problem?

Don
02-22-2016, 04:55 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogOnc0opG-WFuZTId-dub_AGVZP6kzyXiObh9oAagU6hzE_SdiQ

Safety
02-22-2016, 04:57 PM
TD missed about 60 years of American history. Whether that was due to medication or not is anybody's guess.
He does seem to believe Klansmen were liberal though.
Pretty funny huh?

When people grasp at straws, what they say usually doesn't make much sense.

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 04:57 PM
Why is that?
Because republicans can't stand living under a black president and it keeps them all riled up?
Is that the problem?

right, it's all those rascally Republicans fault.

You left wing types are the only ones who care about the color of the president's skin. You just can't get past race.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 06:25 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogOnc0opG-WFuZTId-dub_AGVZP6kzyXiObh9oAagU6hzE_SdiQ

Or, of course you may just actually be a racist...In which case you just lost the argument.

There is nothing interesting about racists.
They are common as trash.

Matty
02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Or, of course you may just actually be a racist...In which case you just lost the argument.

There is nothing interesting about racists.
They are common as trash.

People that run around calling other people racists are usually the real racists.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
right, it's all those rascally Republicans fault.

You left wing types are the only ones who care about the color of the president's skin. You just can't get past race.
You are the one who brought up race relations under Obama.
You are the one who who can't seem to get past the presidents race.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 06:35 PM
People that run around calling other people racists are usually the real racists.

That must be you then, eh?

Lol!

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Mac isn't a racist.

So you say...

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 06:40 PM

I never brought up his race. I said that he has done tremendous harm to race relations in this country.

Where did I mention his race?

Matty
02-22-2016, 06:44 PM
That must be you then, eh?

Lol!

Go pick pick up a mirror!

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 06:48 PM

I never brought up his race. I said that he has done tremendous harm to race relations in this country.

Where did I mention his race?
Leonthecat can't answer that one without making an unsupported assumption.

Safety
02-22-2016, 07:15 PM
^^LoL, talking about race relations, but not talking about race.....

It's like..."hey who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?"..."hey, I wasn't talking about football...."

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 08:05 PM
@Leonthecat (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1802) can't answer that one without making an unsupported assumption.
Would I assume that you didn't notice that the president is a black man?
No. No I would not assume that.

Leonthecat
02-22-2016, 08:15 PM

It's like..."hey who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?"..."hey, I wasn't talking about football...."

Well said.

Racists love to be cute. They actually believe that by watching their every word no one will notice and catch what they are really saying.
Too funny...

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:20 PM
Well said.

Racists love to be cute. They actually believe that by watching their every word no one will notice and catch what they are really saying.
Too funny...

Well isn't that convenient for the intellectually lazy who think that by simply calling or even implying someone is a racist they win whatever argument they are in...

Obama has pretty much used that card up so you're going to have to rely on actual substance from here on out. Sucks I know...

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:21 PM

Only blacks think "race relations" apply solely to them... Personally I think it comes from a sense of entitlement liberals have fostered in them for decades.

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Only blacks think "race relations" apply solely to them... Personally I think it comes from a sense of entitlement liberals have fostered in them for decades.

Right....because when the "race card" is played or the term "race hustler" is used, or the word "thug" is invoked, it's talking about whites.....

That myth has been dispelled here on tPF.

Mac-7
02-22-2016, 08:30 PM

How could we forget?

Obama keeps reminding us all the time

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 08:32 PM
No. No I would not assume that.

can you find where I referenced his race? You have a few times though.

Tahuyaman
02-22-2016, 08:33 PM
Obama has severely damaged race relations in America regardless of his race.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:41 PM
Right....because when the "race card" is played or the term "race hustler" is used, or the word "thug" is invoked, it's talking about whites.....

That myth has been dispelled here on tPF.

You seem to be missing the point. The only person butt hurt over not talking about his race is the black guy...

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:43 PM
You seem to be missing the point. The only person butt hurt over not talking about his race is the black guy...

.....yea, I must be missing your point.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:44 PM
.....yea, I must be missing your point.

Stop being so inwardly focused and stop thinking African Americans are somehow the new Jews... That will help...

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:48 PM
Stop being so inwardly focused and stop thinking African Americans are somehow the new Jews... That will help...

So, in other words, it's ok to bitch and moan about blacks, but don't dare think about pointing out the inaccuracies of those bitching and moaning about blacks....

Yea, thanks, but no thanks.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:50 PM
So, in other words, it's ok to bitch and moan about blacks, but don't dare think about pointing out the inaccuracies of those bitching and moaning about blacks....

Yea, thanks, but no thanks.

Which "inaccuracies" were you pointing out exactly? To me it sounds like you were the one bitching and moaning...

del
02-22-2016, 08:51 PM
How could we forget?

Obama keeps reminding us all the time

what have you done with mac, you fraud?

del
02-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Which "inaccuracies" were you pointing out exactly? To me it sounds like you were the one bitching and moaning...

stunning

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:52 PM
stunning

Certainly not your contribution...

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:53 PM

Clearly if you had read the thread and not skimmed seeing what you chose to, you would see I was addressing a member who stated that he did not refer to skin color, and then provided a comment he made that made references to said skin color.

You can keep your focus on what you think is important, I will do likewise.

Safety
02-22-2016, 08:53 PM
stunning

Always.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Clearly if you had read the thread and not skimmed seeing what you chose to, you would see I was addressing a member who stated that he did not refer to skin color, and then provided a comment he made that made references to said skin color.

You can keep your focus on what you think is important, I will do likewise.

That may be true if it were true... Did read the thread and he never mentioned POTUS' race. Not once. You want to whine and be a little bitch about it fine but don't be surprised when you get called on it...like now...

del
02-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Certainly not your contribution...

somehow the opprobrium of a middle aged stoner doesn't sting the way you might think it would.

go figure, huh?

del
02-22-2016, 09:05 PM
Always.

lol

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:07 PM
That may be true if it were true... Did read the thread and he never mentioned POTUS' race. Not once. You want to whine and be a little bitch about it fine but don't be surprised when you get called on it...like now...

Did I say he was referring to the POTUS's race? No, I didn't, in fact I was speaking about people who throw out the race card. But you do know you can speak about race and not involve the POTUS, I know, crazy right?

Why don't you focus your effort on why Lavoy was killed because he was white, that seems to be in your wheelhouse.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:07 PM
somehow the opprobrium of a middle aged stoner doesn't sting the way you might think it would.

go figure, huh?

And on the flip side the opining of an old alcoholic is something that I regularly see...on the street corner...with a cardboard sign asking for money...

Go figure right!?

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:08 PM

go figure, huh?

It's not even Wednesday....

Now, let's see who will call me out for using Cigar's line.

:rofl:

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:09 PM
And on the flip side the opining of an old alcoholic is something that I regularly see...on the street corner...with a cardboard sign asking for money...

Go figure right!?

Can't move to another corner that isn't occupied?

Private Pickle
Did I say he was referring to the POTUS's race? No, I didn't, in fact I was speaking about people who throw out the race card. But you do know you can speak about race and not involve the POTUS, I know, crazy right?

Why don't you focus your effort on why Lavoy was killed because he was white, that seems to be in your wheelhouse.

Oh honey. His statement was specific to the POTUS and you know it. Then you were the one complaining about the fact that his race wasn't being discussed.

Just because you know I'm right on this one doesn't mean you should ad hom... Just take your whippin like a man...

Private Pickle
Can't move to another corner that isn't occupied?

That was a stretch... C-.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:10 PM
It's not even Wednesday....

Now, let's see who will call me out for using Cigar's line.

The fact you admit to using a Cigar line is call out enough...

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:11 PM
Oh honey. His statement was specific to the POTUS and you know it. Then you were the one complaining about the fact that his race wasn't being discussed.

Just because you know I'm right on this one doesn't mean you should ad hom... Just take your whippin like a man...

Which is it, either he's talking about the POTUS or he isn't. You seem to be confusing yourself.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Which is it, either he's talking about the POTUS or he isn't. You seem to be confusing yourself.

He made a statement about Obama's affect on race relations. You seemed to think that talking about Obama's race or pointing out that he is black would somehow make his contention invalid. You/it failed.

It's transparent but if you want to tread water with the likes of Mac and Cigar far be it from me to stop you... Enjoy...

Oh and fix me a sandwich while you're at it...

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:14 PM
The fact you admit to using a Cigar line is call out enough...

Why not admit it, I wrote it. Seems like you can hone in on it faster than using the tag system.

del
02-22-2016, 09:14 PM

Go figure right!?

i'm sure you see a lot of things on your way to the store to buy more piss.

i'm very happy for you, but it really doesn't change anything

oh, wait, the old alcoholic part was a shot at me.

let me refer you back to post #67, spicolli

that short term memory loss is a bitch, innit?

lol

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:15 PM
He made a statement about Obama's affect on race relations. You seemed to think that talking about Obama's race or pointing out that he is black would somehow make his contention invalid. You/it failed.

It's transparent but if you want to tread water with the likes of Mac and Cigar far be it from me to stop you... Enjoy...

Oh and fix me a sandwich while you're at it...

Oh, it's transparent alright, just make sure you can use that ability to read between the lines with more consistency.

I'm not fixing a sandwich, you should be more prepared before running out of munchies.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:19 PM

lol

You keep yelling at random things...just like the old alky on the street corner...

lol

Safety

lol

I thought cannabis was supposed to enhance that?

Safety
You keep yelling at random things...just like the old alky on the street corner...

lol

Point deducted for repeating same insult.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Oh, it's transparent alright, just make sure you can use that ability to read between the lines with more consistency.

I'm not fixing a sandwich, you should be more prepared before running out of munchies.

Yeah you are...you are fixing a sandwich and you don't even know it... You my friend, are just another spoke in the wheel...

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Point deducted for repeating same insult.

Derp.

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Yeah you are...you are fixing a sandwich and you don't even know it... You my friend, are just another spoke in the wheel...

We have a paranormal sub-forum, I don't know how else to respond to your cryptic message.

del
02-22-2016, 09:22 PM

lol

you keep repeating the same stupid shit

just like, well, just like you

try harder or get back on the porch

Safety
Derp.

Difference is he referred to a previous post, you recycled yours.

del
We have a paranormal sub-forum, I don't know how else to respond to your cryptic message.

he seems like a more likely candidate for the subnormal paraforum.

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:25 PM
Ok, this has been fun, all this talk about food has made me hungry. I'm thinking about having it my way, off to BK.

I'll try not to "be so inwardly focused and stop thinking African Americans are somehow the new Jews"

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 09:30 PM
Ok, this has been fun, all this talk about food has made me hungry. I'm thinking about having it my way, off to BK.

I'll try not to "be so inwardly focused and stop thinking African Americans are somehow the new Jews"

No you won't. You'll go on being entitled.

Enjoy.

Safety
02-22-2016, 09:32 PM
No you won't. You'll go on being entitled.

Enjoy.

Probably, yet the world will continue to turn.

zelmo1234
02-23-2016, 12:03 AM

Which Democrats switch parties? I forget? As I remember there were a lot of Republicans that supported the Civil rights act and a lot of Democrats that opposed it?

Now if you disagree with any Democrat politician that happens to be a minority, then you are racist. And if a Minority runs for office on the GOP ticket, then they are labeled and Uncle Tom.

The Democrats Never changed parties, they changed tactics. Johnson himself said after the Civil rights act was signed, "this will have the N work voting for us for 200 years" So it was calculated. Just as the assistance programs were never designed to help but imprison.

del
02-23-2016, 12:50 AM
:rolleyes: