PDA

View Full Version : tPF Whelp, it look like President Trump.

OGIS
02-22-2016, 03:44 PM
I will not vote for Hillary.

This Is the Date Bernie Sanders Berns OutWith South Carolina and Super Tuesday looming ahead, Bernie Sanders’s campaign is fast approaching an expiration date.
Not only will the revolution not be televised—at least in the case of Senator Bernie Sanders (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/16/why-a-vote-for-bernie-sanders-is-a-vote-for-donald-trump.html)—it appears to have an expiration date.

Despite collecting millions in small-dollar donations and packing thousands of people into arenas around the country, despite topping Hillary Clinton (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/20/did-hillary-clinton-just-finish-bernie-sanders-off.html) for the first time in a national poll (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/18/fox-news-poll-clinton-feels-bern-trails-sanders-by-three-points-nationally.html) of likely Democratic voters, the path to victory has narrowed sharply for Sanders. Some would argue that a window of opportunity slammed shut Sunday night in Nevada and that the upcoming race in South Carolina is the proverbial kitty-bar.

Sanders may well have the volunteers and the money (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/bernie-sanders-s-millions-raised-sans-money-men.html) to keep going, but after March 15 he’ll have to grapple with a new set of questions. Does he still have the ability to push Clinton further left? And he can he bring enough new voters into the process to exert any real influence?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/22/this-is-the-date-bernie-sanders-berns-out.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Mark III
02-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Are you saying you prefer a President Trump, the most egregious liar in presidential campaign history, to Hillary Clinton?

del
02-22-2016, 03:51 PM
hillary can't beat trump.

she couldn't beat sanders if the nomination wasn't wired.

reality- it just won't go away

Matty
02-22-2016, 03:52 PM
Obama has that trophy.

Mark III
02-22-2016, 03:54 PM
hillary can't beat trump.

she couldn't beat sanders if the nomination wasn't wired.

reality- it just won't go away

Of course she can beat Trump, anyone can beat Trump if the media would get out of the way and stop promoting him.

Bernie sanders would be met with the most vicious oppositional campaign you have ever seen. Trump has already called him a communist in a campaign speech and Sanders isn't even Trump's opponent. People like you are utterly deluded about Sanders chances of winning. Where's that turnip truck you fell off?

suds00
02-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Clinton vs. trump we will survive.i hope?

del
Of course she can beat Trump, anyone can beat Trump if the media would get out of the way and stop promoting him.

Bernie sanders would be met with the most vicious oppositional campaign you have ever seen. Trump has already called him a communist in a campaign speech and Sanders isn't even Trump's opponent. People like you are utterly deluded about Sanders chances of winning. Where's that turnip truck you fell off?

yes, it's the media's fault that the majority of americans think hillary is a dishonest, untrustworthy harpy.

her behavior has nothing to do with it.

you hillary worshipers are hysterical

Mark III
Obama has that trophy.

If you think Obama lies more than Trump I advise you to get someone to help you cross streets and that you wear padded clothing so you don't get hurt bumping into common household objects.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Are you saying you prefer a President Trump, the most egregious liar in presidential campaign history, next to Hillary Clinton?

Fixed.

Matty
02-22-2016, 04:00 PM
If you think Obama lies more than Trump I advise you to get someone to help you cross streets and that you wear padded clothing so you don't get hurt bumping into common household objects.

Obama lies more than Hillary, Sanders, and Trump combined.

del
clearly it's god's will that hillary be elected.

why else would he have preserved her from the sniper in bosnia?

Mark III
yes, it's the media's fault that the majority of americans think hillary is a dishonest, untrustworthy harpy.

her behavior has nothing to do with it.

you hillary worshipers are hysterical

To this point there has been ZERO oppositional campaign against Sanders. The Republicans have left him totally alone, and that is why his polling against the Republicans has been decent. They are praying he gets the nomination and then the roof is going to come down on him. You are naive to a fault.

hanger4
02-22-2016, 04:01 PM
Are you saying you prefer a President Trump, the most egregious liar in presidential campaign history, to Hillary Clinton?
Hillary's flippant attitude toward national security convinced me. Any one who'd conduct State Dept. business on a private unsecured server off the .gov grid while keeping it secret from and failing to comply with various investigations shouldn't be allowed near the White House much less be given the keys.

Peter1469
02-22-2016, 04:01 PM
Clinton is killing Bernie with the delegate counts.

del
02-22-2016, 04:03 PM
hillary inherited her clarity of thought from her parents, who had the foresight to name her after sir edmund hillary, a full six years before anyone had ever heard of him.

texan
02-22-2016, 04:05 PM

You argue with me on one post regarding her obvious lying and then call her a liar, head scratching.

del
02-22-2016, 04:05 PM
To this point there has been ZERO oppositional campaign against Sanders. The Republicans have left him totally alone, and that is why his polling against the Republicans has been decent. They are praying he gets the nomination and then the roof is going to come down on him. You are naive to a fault.

i may be naive, but you're a hack.

*shrug

most people can't hold their nose hard enough to vote for hillary.

obviously, you don't have that problem.

i suspect that's due to the location of said proboscis.

hanger4
02-22-2016, 04:07 PM

Truly sad and disgusting that you favor winning over integrity.

texan
02-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Hate to break it to all of you this was rigged for Clinton. Bernie made a gallant run and gained support because even a lot dems don't care for her, much-less the rest of the world. She is as transparent as a clear glass. She says Bernie is crazy, but if hearing free school is what you want to hear I give you FREE SCHOOL!

He never had a real chance. She had a 500 superdelegate lead before he announced.

Private Pickle
02-22-2016, 04:08 PM
hillary inherited her clarity of thought from her parents, who had the foresight to name her after sir edmund hillary, a full six years before anyone had ever heard of him.

Obama to Hillary: "You did not climb that by yourself!"

Mark III
02-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Truly sad and disgusting that you favor winning over integrity.

I'll put it like this. I think there is a better chance that Hillary Clinton has integrity than there is that Donald Trump is capable of telling the truth. Any percentage for Clinton is higher than the zero that attaches to Trump's ability to tell the truth.

Mark III
02-22-2016, 04:15 PM
i may be naive, but you're a hack.

*shrug

most people can't hold their nose hard enough to vote for hillary.

obviously, you don't have that problem.

i suspect that's due to the location of said proboscis.

I wish we were far enough along in the 'revolution' that Sanders would be viable, but we are not even close. He will go down in history as a pathfinder. If he were younger he might even be president some day.

Matty
02-22-2016, 04:16 PM
I'll put it like this. I think there is a better chance that Hillary Clinton has integrity than there is that Donald Trump is capable of telling the truth. Any percentage for Clinton is higher than the zero that attaches to Trump's ability to tell the truth.

Yeah? What do the polls say about Hillary and trust?

Archer0915
02-22-2016, 04:20 PM
I will not vote for Hillary.

This Is the Date Bernie Sanders Berns Out

With South Carolina and Super Tuesday looming ahead, Bernie Sanders’s campaign is fast approaching an expiration date.
Not only will the revolution not be televised—at least in the case of Senator Bernie Sanders (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/16/why-a-vote-for-bernie-sanders-is-a-vote-for-donald-trump.html)—it appears to have an expiration date.

Despite collecting millions in small-dollar donations and packing thousands of people into arenas around the country, despite topping Hillary Clinton (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/20/did-hillary-clinton-just-finish-bernie-sanders-off.html) for the first time in a national poll (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/18/fox-news-poll-clinton-feels-bern-trails-sanders-by-three-points-nationally.html) of likely Democratic voters, the path to victory has narrowed sharply for Sanders. Some would argue that a window of opportunity slammed shut Sunday night in Nevada and that the upcoming race in South Carolina is the proverbial kitty-bar.

Sanders may well have the volunteers and the money (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/bernie-sanders-s-millions-raised-sans-money-men.html) to keep going, but after March 15 he’ll have to grapple with a new set of questions. Does he still have the ability to push Clinton further left? And he can he bring enough new voters into the process to exert any real influence?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/22/this-is-the-date-bernie-sanders-berns-out.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Sanders did not have a chance, The lefty establishment will not allow it.

The Xl
02-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Hillary can't beat Trump. Hillary wouldn't be able to beat Sanders if the democrats primary wasn't openly rigged.

OGIS
02-22-2016, 04:35 PM

Yes, I am. Lying when running for President? Quick, let me grab my fainting couch. Yes, Trump is an egregious liar. Whether he is the worst, I am seriously not sure.

Here's a few of my thoughts about Trump.

People (both libs and conservatives) see that he inherited daddy's money ($40m, was it?) and that he has had four bankruptcies. Therefore, somehow, this disqualifies him from being President. I don't understand the logic of this. First, regardless of what he started with, he has obviously increased it. Second, the four BKs were not personal, but for corporations that Trump owned, and were reorganizational BK (Ch. 11). That's a whole lot different than the spin suggests. Also, what is that number as a percentage of total number of corporations he owns/has owned?

Is Trump being a "showman" necessarily a bad thing? Is Trump more "over the top" by today's standards than Teddy Roosevelt was "over the top" by the standards of his day?

Trump and Sanders are the ONLY two candidates who are not beholden to billionaires. That is HUUUUGE in my book.

I happen to be a liberal who is totally opposed to illegal immigration, and real nervous about Muslims (I've personally known a few). Deal with it. Trump's positions on illegals, including a Muslim ban, pragmatically works fine for me. IF he keeps them.

Which brings me to the penultimate point, that Trump - like all Presidential politicians since forever - is now busy lying to his base. How conservative (or liberal) he actually turns out to be is now a mystery. I do think that the illegal immigration thing will be the "bone" that he throws to the base, after eventually betraying a large part of what he is now promising.

Lastly, I think a Trump presidency will be vastly amusing, for a number of reasons. The number of exploding heads will be awesome.

hanger4
02-22-2016, 04:37 PM

The only way integrity can be ascribed to Hillary Clinton is to totally ignore her flippant attitude toward national security and assume the classified emails on her unsecured private server are forgeries.

texan
02-22-2016, 04:38 PM
I will take my chances with Trump if he wins.

Maybe he can create jobs, she won't.

Matty
02-22-2016, 04:41 PM
I will take my chances with Trump if he wins.

Maybe he can create jobs, she won't.

You are making a mistake!, I think Trump is certifiable. I know he's a democrat. He is going after Rubio now on the eligibility issue. He's a blowhard and a fucking bully.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-marco-rubio-eligibility-cuba-ted-cruz-birthplace-2016-2

Mark III
02-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Yes, I am. Lying when running for President? Quick, let me grab my fainting couch. Yes, Trump is an egregious liar. Whether he is the worst, I am seriously not sure.

Here's a few of my thoughts about Trump.

People (both libs and conservatives) see that he inherited daddy's money ($40m, was it?) and that he has had four bankruptcies. Therefore, somehow, this disqualifies him from being President. I don't understand the logic of this. First, regardless of what he started with, he has obviously increased it. Second, the four BKs were not personal, but for corporations that Trump owned, and were reorganizational BK (Ch. 11). That's a whole lot different than the spin suggests. Also, what is that number as a percentage of total number of corporations he owns/has owned?

Is Trump being a "showman" necessarily a bad thing? Is Trump more "over the top" by today's standards than Teddy Roosevelt was "over the top" by the standards of his day?

Trump and Sanders are the ONLY two candidates who are not beholden to billionaires. That is HUUUUGE in my book.

I happen to be a liberal who is totally opposed to illegal immigration, and real nervous about Muslims (I've personally known a few). Deal with it. Trump's positions on illegals, including a Muslim ban, pragmatically works fine for me. IF he keeps them.

Which brings me to the penultimate point, that Trump - like all Presidential politicians since forever - is now busy lying to his base. How conservative (or liberal) he actually turns out to be is now a mystery. I do think that the illegal immigration thing will be the "bone" that he throws to the base, after eventually betraying a large part of what he is now promising.

Lastly, I think a Trump presidency will be vastly amusing, for a number of reasons. The number of exploding heads will be awesome.

It is more than likely that there will be less Republican senators in the 2017 Senate than there are now, making a president Trump's agenda totally open to filibustering. A large majority of the senate seats up for election are current GOP seats, so they are the ones vulnerable this time.

Trump lies like other people take a breath. He literally cannot get through a two minute tv interview without lying. If the media and the press ever get their head out of their ass this season this will become abundantly clear. Yesterday , in a response to a question, Trump said there are no governors left in the GOP race. This is how casually this man passes out misinformation. Kasich is the current governor of Ohio, as Trump well knows.

Donald Trump is personally a very corrupt individual. This will all come out as time goes by.

JDubya
02-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Obama lies more than Hillary, Sanders, and Trump combined.

You've got all three of them beat... combined.

By miles and miles and miles.

Mark III
02-22-2016, 04:57 PM

"Today" doesn't have any standards.

JDubya
02-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Yeah? What do the polls say about Hillary and trust?

Why do you need polls to tell you what to think?

JDubya
02-22-2016, 05:00 PM
You are making a mistake!, I think Trump is certifiable. I know he's a democrat. He is going after Rubio now on the eligibility issue. He's a blowhard and a fucking bully.

Oh, the irony.

Matty
02-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Why do you need polls to tell you what to think?

The polls tell you what other people think. She's not high on the trustworthy charts. Sorry to break your little bubble.

OGIS
02-22-2016, 05:03 PM

Well, at least Obama is more nuanced about it than Trump.

Obama's lies tend to be isolated little sniper rounds, hidden by the foliage of rhetoric.

Trump's lies are more like set of Claymore mines that take out all the vegetation on the ridge.

Two different kinds of styles....

Matty
02-22-2016, 05:03 PM
Oh, the irony.

I don't attack you. There is no reason for you to attack me.

Mark III
02-22-2016, 05:06 PM
Well, at least Obama is more nuanced about it than Trump.

Obama's lies tend to be isolated little sniper rounds, hidden by the foliage of rhetoric.

Trump's lies are more like set of Claymore mines that take out all the vegetation on the ridge.

Two different kinds of styles....

Trump is , at best, a buffoonish demagogue wannabee. The "Lonesome Rhodes" syndrome.

At worst, he is worse.

Hillary Clinton will be a far better president for everyone, let alone for a self-proclaimed liberal.

del
02-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Trump is , at best, a buffoonish demagogue wannabee. The "Dusty Rhodes" syndrome.

At worst, he is worse.

Hillary Clinton will be a far better president for everyone, let alone for a self-proclaimed liberal.

you misspelled *her shareholders*

tighten up

OGIS
02-22-2016, 05:10 PM
You are making a mistake!, I think Trump is certifiable. I know he's a democrat. He is going after Rubio now on the eligibility issue. He's a blowhard and a $#@!ing bully.

Uh.... so? And the rest of the pack are not?

texan
02-22-2016, 05:16 PM
You are making a mistake!, I think Trump is certifiable. I know he's a democrat. He is going after Rubio now on the eligibility issue. He's a blowhard and a $#@!ing bully.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-marco-rubio-eligibility-cuba-ted-cruz-birthplace-2016-2

Well Hillary maybe the next President and if she is I want her beat up by the bully, so at the least I would have that!

Mark III
02-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Uh.... so? And the rest of the pack are not?

Anyone who thinks Trump is just another candidate and his failings and shortcomings have equivalencies in all the other candidates needs to pay more attention.

OGIS
02-22-2016, 05:20 PM
It is more than likely that there will be less Republican senators in the 2017 Senate than there are now, making a president Trump's agenda totally open to filibustering. A large majority of the senate seats up for election are current GOP seats, so they are the ones vulnerable this time.

Unless, of course, Trump embraces Dems to get things done. He is, after all, a Deal Maker.

Trump lies like other people take a breath. He literally cannot get through a two minute tv interview without lying. If the media and the press ever get their head out of their ass this season this will become abundantly clear. Yesterday , in a response to a question, Trump said there are no governors left in the GOP race. This is how casually this man passes out misinformation. Kasich is the current governor of Ohio, as Trump well knows.

You are mistaking election behavior with official behavior. They all lie like rugs during the election. Doesn't bother me at all.

As for Kasich, I find curious your peculiar idea of the phrase "in the race." I would literally stake my life that Kasich has zero chance of becoming the Republican candidate.

There is an outside chance that Trump could pick him for the VP slot.

Donald Trump is personally a very corrupt individual.

Some of the most interesting leaders in world history have been corrupt. I am 67; I want to be entertained in my twilight years.

OGIS
02-22-2016, 05:21 PM

"Today" doesn't have any standards.

There you go.

Matty
02-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Well Hillary maybe the next President and if she is I want her beat up by the bully, so at the least I would have that!

Trump has has a sister who he thinks will make a terrific SCOTUS Justice. You should check her out.

OGIS
02-22-2016, 05:24 PM

Jebus God on a Pogo Stick, a Hillary - Trump matchup will be nasty.

Why yes, it will be Hyperbole Day.

JDubya
02-22-2016, 08:01 PM
I would much rather see Trump as President than Rubio or Cruz.

I would barf up a 5 gallon bucket every day if Rubio got elected.