PDA

View Full Version : What Media Bias?

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 08:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uUvi0hYBaM

I'm sure everyone who doesn't fear the truth has heard the audio by now though if you weren't in the room you'd have had to watched at least a little Fox News as of course the "real" media is ignoring it.
It's interesting to point out that one of those voices belongs to Ari Shapiro. You'll remember Ari is the media hero who is ridiculously proud of the fact that he no longer stands for the Pledge of Allegiance (http://patdollard.com/2012/09/npr-correspondent-refuses-to-say-pledge-of-allegiance-or-stand-for-national-anthem/) because THAT'S how damned unbiased he is.
pffft So much for that half baked explanation for your following Obama's example of hating the nation that made you Ari. Uber-Fail!

But if you watched Romney's news conference and then saw/heard the clip of the open mic on the media you may be wondering what kind of utter buffoons we're dealing with. So they wanted to make sure, regardless who was chosen for a question that they got their jab in. Good enough, the very first clown called on asked the question. But then each and every subsequent idiot also asked THE SAME DAMN QUESTION. Absolutely NO news was delivered, Romney's general 3 point plan to dealing with this type of an attack on his own watch was entirely overlooked and the media, in an opportunity Obama NEVER gives them, squandered their Q&A time to tell Romney exactly what THEY thought of his statement.

And why would they do such a thing? Our media has an election to win of course and if you're playing your part as an outraged witness to ANYTHING these puppet masters are feeding you, you so DON'T get it and likely never will.

coolwalker
09-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Attacking means you don't have to defend...perhaps Romney needs to open with attacks, ask his questions then say "sorry, I don't have time for questions, I need to go to vegas", then walk off. Do this 5 or 6 times and when the reporters ask him why aren't you answering questions he responds by saying "why don't you ask reasonable questions instead of constantly defending Obama when you are supposed to report, not create news".

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Attacking means you don't have to defend...perhaps Romney needs to open with attacks, ask his questions then say "sorry, I don't have time for questions, I need to go to vegas", then walk off. Do this 5 or 6 times and when the reporters ask him why aren't you answering questions he responds by saying "why don't you ask reasonable questions instead of constantly defending Obama when you are supposed to report, not create news".

BOOM!!!
Great approach, I hope Romney implements it.

Canadianeye
09-14-2012, 09:36 AM

That was often Newts tactical approach, and he was damn good at it.

IGetItAlready
09-14-2012, 10:30 AM
That was often Newts tactical approach, and he was damn good at it.

He had to be, the media was constantly stirring bs on Newt. In fact, if you remember, Romney was the only Republican primary candidate the media left alone.
They were so damned sure that all they had to do was make this election a race between the "uber rich white guy" vs "the still black community organizer" that they didn't touch Romney. But now it's a different story. We saw it with the open mic that picked up the media's collusion on questioning Romney and even which ways the subsequent questioning should go in order to control the conversation. No concern for news or unbiased reporting. Just a full court press to slam Romney on imho, one of the best public statements I've ever heard him make.

Our media is doing a disservice to the entire nation. Even if you support Obama, how can you support a media who refuses to find ANY fault in ANYTHING the man has ever done or said? Prior to Obama, that's how a politician's supporters found out what he/she were REALLY up to as opposed to a willing weapon employed by one party against another.
We may have an opportunity to take this great nation back someday. But it won't happen until the dead rotting corpse of our collective media is tossed into the streets.