PDA

View Full Version : tPF Pharrell Endorses Hillary Clinton for President: 'Women Think About Things in a Holis

TrueBlue
02-22-2016, 11:53 PM
Pharrell Endorses Hillary Clinton for President: 'Women Think About Things in a Holistic Way'
by The Hollywood Reporter

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6722989/pharrell-hillary-clinton-president-endorsement-obama-ellen

"The Voice judge stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show for Monday's episode, during which he also performed "Freedom," and endorsed Hillary Clinton for the White House."

"It’s time for a woman to be in there," he said. "Women think about things in a holistic way, it’s not so individual. I’m saying I’m happy to be a man, but I love women. The thing is, if we had somebody looking after our country that thought about things as a whole, I just feel like it just would be different."

==========================
Thanks to Billboard for this report.

Imho, More young African Americans are eagerly joining up to support Hillary Clinton for President. They believe in her message and platform thus, are eager to join her campaign. The countless fans of Pharrell are no doubt taking note of his Clinton endorsement but of course, no one has to tell them something they don't already know -- that Hillary Clinton would make a Great President for African Americans and all others.

Notice: This Is A WARNING To Everyone Participating In This Thread.
In This Thread It Is Not Allowed To Conduct Any Bad Faith Postings; Baiting; Flooding the Thread With Little Or No Content; Ignoring Requests to Cease. No Criticizing An OP Thread Or Making Fun Of It. Absolutely No Troll Postings!

In Addition, Harassment *Of Any Kind* Or Abuse of Others Is Not Permitted. No Calling Members Out, Being Disruptive or Name Calling. No Threatening Of Members Or Anyone Else Or Calling Them "Liars" Or Other Hateful Names. No Bigoted Attacks Against Any Minorities or Any Person(s) Or Vulgarity, Profanity, and Nasty, Defamatory Innuendo. No Comments Are Allowed Referring To Any Criminal Acts With Regard To Those Who Have Not Been Accused of Any Wrong-Doing. Memes Used For The Purpose Of Harassment Are Also Cause For An Immediate Ban!

Be Sure To Deport Yourself In A Decent, Amicable Manner At All Times Simply Because YOU CAN, Anyone Can. Any Violations of the Aforementioned Things Will Be Cause For An Immediate Ban Without Further Warnings. So, If You Find Yourself Suddenly Banned From This Thread Without Farther Notice You Will Know Why. Be Forewarned. Thank You For Your Cooperation and Enjoy the Thread!

del
02-22-2016, 11:57 PM
is every asshat who endorses hillary going to get their own thread?

put a sock in it

Crepitus
02-22-2016, 11:57 PM
Once again: Who?

del
02-22-2016, 11:58 PM
khloe kardashian's proctologist

Crepitus
02-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Ewww.

Crepitus
02-22-2016, 11:59 PM
And WGAF?

TrueBlue
02-23-2016, 12:00 AM
is every asshat who endorses hillary going to get their own thread?

put a sock in it
You don't have to read it, so Get Out.

Green Arrow
02-23-2016, 12:03 AM
Oh, well if Pharrell endorsed Hillary Clinton, I just don't see how I could possibly say no.

Crepitus
02-23-2016, 12:04 AM
Hillary Clinton, sleazing her way to the Democratic nomination on the backs of slimeball endorsements surfing a wave of cheating and voter suppression.