PDA

View Full Version : Barry and The Hildebeast

birddog
09-14-2012, 11:46 AM
What do you think of The Kenyan Barry and his willing accomplice Hillary, especially considering their lack of competence in the ME? Obama has supported the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hillary has been a willing accomplice. What a pair! Well, they have a lot in common, both likely lefty Queers! :angry:

Cigar
09-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Well I can see this is really civil ... :)

birddog
09-14-2012, 12:59 PM
I try to be truthful, and tell it like it is. Please forgive my honesty.

coolwalker
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't think she's queer.

birddog
09-14-2012, 01:28 PM
I don't think she's queer.

Hmmm, not sure. Perhaps Bi? Maybe she's more like a Black Widow Spider? Vince Foster paid the ultimate price. Why does she tolerate Bill? I guess you are saying they both have hetero proclivities, but I still think she's at least Bi.

birddog
09-14-2012, 01:37 PM
His fraudship Barry and The Hildebeast are getting ready to speak as the caskets have been loaded in the hearses. I hope I don't throw up on such a solemn occasion. Hopefully, they will sound like Americans for a change.

birddog
09-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Well, Surprise, Surprise, neither accepted any responsibility for the deaths of these good men! Neither referred to the lax security, their appeasement policies etc. Hmmm

patrickt
09-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Well I can see this is really civil ... :)

The variance between the civility demanded by liberals and the civility liberals give to others is absolutely stunning.

This is liberal civility from Cigar: "What a Dumb Shit Mitt turned out to be ... (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/5848-What-a-Dumb-Shit-Mitt-turned-out-to-be)" And then the dumb shit just posts a cartoon.

Carygrant
09-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Girls , behave .

Why do you go out of your way to celebrate your stupidity ?
Never try to be funny . It just never works for Americans , though we all love to cry when you try .