PDA

View Full Version : White Basketball Fans Find A 'Meaningfu'l Way To Taunt Racial Minority Opponents

Mark III
02-24-2016, 07:50 PM
Dallas Center Iowa is a small town with a 98% white population. Grimes ,Iowa is a larger town of 9,000 people that is 95% white. Dallas Center-Grimes is the name of the school district and local high school.

Last week their basketball team went to another town to play the team from Perry High School. Perry has a 48% minority student body including numerous African Americans, Native Americans, and Latinos.

So when the "white" student body wanted to taunt the minority players on the Perry team, and they did, what word did they choose ? What racial epithet or slur designed to cause those turnovers and missed free throws ?

"Trump, Trump, Trump , Trump Trump" , they yelled.
-

related

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/minority-basketball-players-targeted-with-racist-trump-chants-at-iowa-high-school/

Mark III
02-24-2016, 07:50 PM
What a lovely country we have.

Mark III
02-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Taking the country back, one high school basketball court at a time.

Matty
02-24-2016, 07:57 PM
Omg! Trump! What a horrible word.

Mark III
02-24-2016, 07:58 PM
Omg! Trump! What a horrible word.

Yes it is.

What is your IQ by the way ?

Matty
02-24-2016, 08:00 PM
Yes it is.

What is your IQ by the way ?

Mister D
02-24-2016, 08:01 PM
Mark, you trivialize racism. Give it a rest already. You aren't helping anyone or shedding any light on a genuine problem.

Mark III
02-24-2016, 08:15 PM
Mark, you trivialize racism. Give it a rest already. You aren't helping anyone or shedding any light on a genuine problem.

Oh please, your reputation precedes you here Mister D.

The high school kids know what time it is, don't they ?

Mister D
02-24-2016, 08:16 PM
Oh please, your reputation precedes you here Mister D.

The high school kids know what time it is, don't they ?

You trivialize racism, Mark. If you really care about it don't do that.

texan
02-24-2016, 08:31 PM
What a lovely country we have.

Yes I agree, it is surprising that people have no sense of humor.

birddog
02-24-2016, 11:25 PM
Trump likes minorities. What a compliment it was.

Cigar
02-24-2016, 11:31 PM
Dallas Center Iowa is a small town with a 98% white population. Grimes ,Iowa is a larger town of 9,000 people that is 95% white. Dallas Center-Grimes is the name of the school district and local high school.

Last week their basketball team went to another town to play the team from Perry High School. Perry has a 48% minority student body including numerous African Americans, Native Americans, and Latinos.

So when the "white" student body wanted to taunt the minority players on the Perry team, and they did, what word did they choose ? What racial epithet or slur designed to cause those turnovers and missed free throws ?

-

related

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/minority-basketball-players-targeted-with-racist-trump-chants-at-iowa-high-school/

Dude ... it's Iowa ... :laugh:

Even Donald J Trump asked, "How Stupid are the people of Iowa"?

The Xl
02-24-2016, 11:50 PM
Only white people are racist. We get it, we know.

Lol at this shit. Try being a white boy on a court in the ghetto and tell me what you get. Isn't always nice, trust me.

Racism flies from all directions. There will sadly always be dickheads.

Cigar
02-24-2016, 11:55 PM
Only white people are racist. We get it, we know.

Lol at this $#@!. Try being a white boy on a court in the ghetto and tell me what you get. Isn't always nice, trust me.

Racism flies from all directions. There will sadly always be dickheads.

Larry Bird and Rick Barry where some Bad-Ass White Boys who kick-ass on the court :wink:

They got MUCH Respect from any ghetto ...

del
02-24-2016, 11:56 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/19802-give-a-fuck-meter-gif-kmsD.gif

Safety
02-25-2016, 12:04 AM
In related news, we just missed a tornado earlier this morning, then after lunch it was a nice 82 degrees.

Cigar
02-25-2016, 12:09 AM
In related news, we just missed a tornado earlier this morning, then after lunch it was a nice 82 degrees.

Crazy Weather ... last week there where more than 65 MPH Winds in downtown Chicago blowing out windows in Hi-rise building.

Ravens Fan
02-25-2016, 10:18 AM

Truth Detector
02-25-2016, 10:29 AM

-

related

Damned funny......my reaction....

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif