PDA

View Full Version : From a Foreign Service Officer …

Cigar
09-14-2012, 12:28 PM
I don’t think I can quite state the rage we’re all feeling towards him. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2012/09/a_foreign_service_officers_lament.php?ref=fpblg If I was Mitt ... I'd stay my ass on American soil for now on. :)

URF8
09-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Cigar,

Do you think Obama has any responsibility for the collapse of the American position in the Middle East and North Africa?

Cigar
09-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Cigar,

Do you think Obama has any responsibility for the collapse of the American position in the Middle East and North Africa?

Do I think President Obama is responsible "personally" ... YES!

Osama bin Laden was frustrated by President Obama's "Renaming" of the enemy.

On the Chris Matthews show, Thursday, September 13th, it was revealed that Osama bin Laden was frustrated that the Obama Administration shifted the focus and rhetoric away from the word "Muslim" and towards the word "Al Queda" instead. This resulted in greatly reduced recruitment numbers for Al Queda over the past four years. Undoubtedly, this is also the reason why the Muslim world has been more receptive to diplomatic efforts made the United States in these recent years.

This information can from the arid of Osama's compound

birddog
09-14-2012, 01:34 PM
No doubt we will be better served by Romney replacing most of our Service Officers after he is elected. At the very least, he needs to set new guidelines to reflect America's values.

URF8
09-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Do I think President Obama is responsible "personally" ... YES!

Osama bin Laden was frustrated by President Obama's "Renaming" of the enemy.

On the Chris Matthews show, Thursday, September 13th, it was revealed that Osama bin Laden was frustrated that the Obama Administration shifted the focus and rhetoric away from the word "Muslim" and towards the word "Al Queda" instead. This resulted in greatly reduced recruitment numbers for Al Queda over the past four years. Undoubtedly, this is also the reason why the Muslim world has been more receptive to diplomatic efforts made the United States in these recent years.

This information can from the arid of Osama's compound

Do you think the Muslims who burn American diplomatic facilities are offended by Obama's repeated victory laps over the assassination of Osama bin Laden?

Cigar
09-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Do you think the Muslims who burn American diplomatic facilities are offended by Obama's repeated victory laps over the assassination of Osama bin Laden?

No .. I think The Terrorist who burned the American diplomatic facility was trying to get back at Obama for Killing one of their fellow Terrorist.

URF8
09-14-2012, 01:52 PM
No .. I think The Terrorist who burned the American diplomatic facility was trying to get back at Obama for Killing one of their fellow Terrorist.

Assuming for the sake of argument that what you say is true, then explain why the people in Cairo who stormed the American Embassy were chanting "We are all Osama..."

"...The incidents raised new US fears about post-Hosni Mubarak Egypt, where protesters chanted, “We are all Osama bin Laden!”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/in_glory_ous_bastard_riot_i38pt7CRuzFFEw9RoLg2VP#i xzz26TJ4damO

Cigar
09-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Assuming for the sake of argument that what you say is true, then explain why the people in Cairo who stormed the American Embassy were chanting "We are all Osama..."

"...The incidents raised new US fears about post-Hosni Mubarak Egypt, where protesters chanted, “We are all Osama bin Laden!”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/in_glory_ous_bastard_riot_i38pt7CRuzFFEw9RoLg2VP#i xzz26TJ4damO

I wouldn't worry about too much ... there's Drone in their future; courtesy of The United States of America and President Barack Obama.

You see ... our Batting Average is getting better. :)

shaarona
09-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Cigar,

None.. The US has followed a steady course.. keep it calm and don't interfere.

URF8
09-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I wouldn't worry about too much ... there's Drone in their future; courtesy of The United States of America and President Barack Obama.

Flying robots produce collateral damage and create more terrorists. You and Obama are both very foolish.

URF8
09-14-2012, 02:11 PM
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-press-review-on-middle-east-violence-against-us-embassies-a-855835.html

The conservative Die Welt writes:
"US President Barack Obama's Middle East policy is in ruins. Like no president before him, he tried to win over the Arab world. After some initial hesitation, he came out clearly on the side of the democratic revolutions. … In this context, he must accept the fact that he has snubbed old close allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Egyptian military. And now parts of the freed societies are turning against the country which helped bring them into being. Anti-Americanism in the Arab world has even increased to levels greater than in the Bush era. It's a bitter outcome for Obama."

URF8
09-14-2012, 02:15 PM
None.. The US has followed a steady course.. keep it calm and don't interfere.

The Americans who died in Benghazi would be alive today if Obama hadn't removed Gadhafi from power in Libya because Gadhafi kept the Libya Islamic Fighting Group under his thumb. Maybe Obama shouldn't have killed the al Libi guy. The attack was probably in revenge.

Cigar
09-14-2012, 02:41 PM
The Americans who died in Benghazi would be alive today if Obama hadn't removed Gadhafi from power in Libya because Gadhafi kept the Libya Islamic Fighting Group under his thumb. Maybe Obama shouldn't have killed the al Libi guy. The attack was probably in revenge.

Look we understand your hate against Obama ... but please, isn't that a little over the top?

URF8
09-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Look we understand your hate against Obama ... but please, isn't that a little over the top?

I don't think so. Cause and effect. Bush had made peace with Gadhafi. When Gadhafi was in power America diplomats weren't threatened in Libya.

Peter1469
09-14-2012, 06:31 PM
I don’t think I can quite state the rage we’re all feeling towards him. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2012/09/a_foreign_service_officers_lament.php?ref=fpblg If I was Mitt ... I'd stay my ass on American soil for now on. :)

The State Department is infested with hard left libs. When Reagan took office his Secretary of State recalled all ambassadors for a meeting. He asked them who they represented pointing to a globe. He let them point out the countries they were posted to. And then said. Wrong. He pointed at the United States.....

GCF
09-15-2012, 02:35 AM

Well obviously this isn't a serious piece at all, just love these un-named sources! Yea I would imagine this is a part of this guys imagination, an if it isn't, the source has no honor an obviously such a coward he is of no threat an isn't worth the sweat off my balls.

Mainecoons
09-15-2012, 07:03 AM

In other words, you couldn't answer the question. So you divert in a most juvenile way. Again.

Mainecoons
09-15-2012, 07:08 AM
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-press-review-on-middle-east-violence-against-us-embassies-a-855835.html

The conservative Die Welt writes:
"US President Barack Obama's Middle East policy is in ruins. Like no president before him, he tried to win over the Arab world. After some initial hesitation, he came out clearly on the side of the democratic revolutions. … In this context, he must accept the fact that he has snubbed old close allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Egyptian military. And now parts of the freed societies are turning against the country which helped bring them into being. Anti-Americanism in the Arab world has even increased to levels greater than in the Bush era. It's a bitter outcome for Obama."

It's absolutely asinine and completely consistently with an individual who has no real world experience of any kind and no sense of pragmatic reality to think that you can democratizie primitive societies whose community ethos are based on an old-testament religion and mentality like Islam. It would seem that every one but Barry knows that these are who the "democratic" revolutionaries are.

However, if your idea of democracy is the rule of men not law, Barry is supporting people who pretty much think the way he does.