PDA

View Full Version : State Dept. Benghazi Doc Dump

hanger4
02-26-2016, 09:09 PM
"The State Department turned over 1,600 pages of previously undisclosed documents related to Hillary Clinton and Libya to the House Benghazi committee on Friday, a month after it revealed the existence of the documents in an unrelated court case."

"The House Select Committee on Benghazi announced it received the records on Friday, adding that the State Department has yet to fully comply with document requests the committee made nearly a year ago."

"The records come from the Office of the Secretary, which would likely include Clinton’s Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, top aide Huma Abedin, and Clinton’s deputy chief of staff and scheduler."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/state-department-turns-over-1600-newly-discovered-clinton-documents-to-benghazi-committee/

And one wonders why it's been hearing after hearing.

Can you say obstruction and failure to comply ??

JVV
02-26-2016, 10:30 PM
What a bummer we won't have time to review the final dump before super Tuesday.

And what a bummer we don't have a media who is interested in it.

Mark III
02-26-2016, 10:32 PM
What a bummer we have to listen to this dreck so regularly.

Peter1469
02-27-2016, 01:17 AM
What a bummer we have to listen to this dreck so regularly.

You shouldn't talk so negative about yourself.

Be more positive in life.

Peter1469
02-27-2016, 01:19 AM
This is only one of around 10 ongoing federal FOIA cases. I wonder when a judge is going to go off on the State Department and Hillary for violations of court orders, delays, and falsely certifying that all discoverable material has been released.

zelmo1234
02-27-2016, 04:35 AM
This is only one of around 10 ongoing federal FOIA cases. I wonder when a judge is going to go off on the State Department and Hillary for violations of court orders, delays, and falsely certifying that all discoverable material has been released.

The funny part is the Democrats just keep sending her toward that nomination?

The more that comes out the more serious this all becomes and the Democrats have fewer and fewer options. When it is down to 2, the GOP will start to bring all of this to light. And for a Candidate that the people don't like and don't trust, this is really bad.

I really don't know what the democrats are thinking. putting their fingers in their ears and screaming la, la, la, la, la, is not a good plan, in my opinion.

PNW
02-27-2016, 09:54 AM
Rightwing conservative wet dreams, they never seem to end and they are willing to say, do and spend anything to keep them going.

Peter1469
02-27-2016, 10:02 AM
Rightwing conservative wet dreams, they never seem to end and they are willing to say, do and spend anything to keep them going.

You convinced me with your compelling argument. :wink:

zelmo1234
02-27-2016, 10:09 AM

So Lets say that Trump is the nominee. As you can see the establishment is starting to get behind him.

And the conservatives will vote for him because of the supreme court. The will likely get the Gun rights people because of the court opening as well. And he appeals to 20% of the Democrats now because they don't like Hillary and they don't trust her.

Sanders and the Media are brushing this off. What do you think the people are going to think about it when Trump is bashing her every day?

MisterVeritis
02-27-2016, 10:10 AM
Prison time would be good.

Peter1469
02-27-2016, 10:19 AM
Prison time would be good.

In civil cases more like sanctions and evidence being deemed contrary to your position in the case.

hanger4
02-27-2016, 11:57 AM
You mean to say HC's secret unsecured email server is a figment of our imagination ?? And All those redacted emails are forgeries ?? Who knew ??

MisterVeritis
02-27-2016, 11:59 AM
In civil cases more like sanctions and evidence being deemed contrary to your position in the case.
Hillary has been stonewalling a criminal investigation as well as the FOIA requests. I was blurring the lines.

Peter1469
02-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Hillary has been stonewalling a criminal investigation as well as the FOIA requests. I was blurring the lines.

If there is ever an indictment Hillary will be well served to not piss that judge off.

PNW
02-27-2016, 04:09 PM
And the wet dreams continue.
Amazing

MisterVeritis
02-27-2016, 04:14 PM
Amazing
For what she did with intel only a state conviction and execution is good enough. The damage she caused, while hidden from view, is enormous. It may take 40-50 years to recover.

hanger4
02-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Amazing

And you continue to run from any sort of substantive discussion.

PNW
02-28-2016, 07:55 AM
And you continue to run from any sort of substantive discussion.

On this topic?
Let me know when you clean off your chins, zip up and want to have a substantive discussion!
Until then your wet dreams are all you have.

zelmo1234
02-28-2016, 08:20 AM
On this topic?
Let me know when you clean off your chins, zip up and want to have a substantive discussion!

Are you in 5th Grade? You sound like Trump for God Sake anyone that does not believe like you, all you can do is call them names.

PNW
02-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Are you in 5th Grade? You sound like Trump for God Sake anyone that does not believe like you, all you can do is call them names.

Seriously? You have room to talk?

Besides, you know I'm correct.

And if you don't like it you are invited to ignore anything I post......like the adult you think you are.

zelmo1234
02-28-2016, 08:38 AM
Seriously? You have room to talk?

Besides, you know I'm correct.

And if you don't like it you are invited to ignore anything I post......like the adult you think you are.

What in your post could you be right about? there was nothing of substance? Just insults?

Peter1469
02-28-2016, 08:47 AM
On this topic?

Warning: vulgarity is against the rules. So is trolling.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 08:48 AM
On this topic?

And still nothing.

Is the secret server a lie ??

Did or did not Hillary hide her server from the numerous Benghazi hearings ??

Are the classified emails forgeries ??

Did the State Dept lie about these previously undisclosed Benghazi documents ??

PNW
02-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Show us the evidence of any wrong doing.
The witch hunt has produced nothing but mounting debt that the tax payer has to cover.
Until then you have your wet dreams and nothing else.

Matty
02-28-2016, 09:13 AM
The witch hunt has produced nothing but mounting debt that the tax payer has to cover.

She is a witch. I'll grant you that.

PNW
02-28-2016, 09:15 AM
What in your post could you be right about? there was nothing of substance? Just insults?

Substance please.

PNW
02-28-2016, 09:15 AM
She is a witch. I'll grant you that.

Substance please.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 10:17 AM

The FBI and DOJ are still investigating. Other than that you have a lot of catching up to do.

The debt is on Hillary. Secret server, failing to comply with document requests, failing to comply with FOIA requests.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 10:28 AM
Substance please.

Wow, how hypocritical of you. :grin:

PNW
02-28-2016, 10:47 AM
The FBI and DOJ are still investigating. Other than that you have a lot of catching up to do.

The debt is on Hillary. Secret server, failing to comply with document requests, failing to comply with FOIA requests.

So you have nothing. No evidence other then speculation (wet dreams).
At least you admit it.

Your party spent 50 million on the first Clinton witch hunt, how much are you going to spend this time to find nothing?

PNW
02-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Wow, how hypocritical of you. :grin:

Substance please, certain stalking mods don't like tolling posts like yours.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Substance please, certain stalking mods don't like tolling posts like yours.

Pot meet Kettle

Ravens Fan
02-28-2016, 11:07 AM

hanger4
02-28-2016, 11:10 AM
At least you admit it.

Hillary Clinton used a private email account to conduct official government business while she was secretary of state, and made no effort to turn over any of those messages for the government to archive unti asked.

Under federal law, letters and emails written and received by federal officials, such as the secretary of state, are considered government records and are supposed to be retained so that congressional committees, historians and members of the news media can find them. Six years those email records were hidden from FOIA requests plus the Benghazi hearings.

Classified emails to the tune of 1800 plus. Sure they weren't marked but some need no markings such as conversations with or about forign diplomates. Not to mention 23 (?) Top Secret SAP that the State Dept. won't even release as part of the court order.

Your party spent 50 million on the first Clinton witch hunt, how much are you going to spend this time to find nothing?

What part of failing to comply with with doc requests didn't you understand ?? Hillary obstructed to the tune of your 50 million whine.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 11:21 AM
At least you admit it.

18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

At least I admit it PNW

PNW
02-28-2016, 11:52 AM
18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

At least I admit it @PNW (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1896)

Duh, thats what I said, at least you admit you have nothing but your wet dream speculation.
And that is ALL you have even after what....9 investigations?

At what point will you be satisfied? Or will you whine about this for the next 8 years of the Clinton administration?

Peter1469
02-28-2016, 11:57 AM
lol

public school education.

Matty
02-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Duh, thats what I said, at least you admit you have nothing but your wet dream speculation.

At what point will you be satisfied? Or will you whine about this for the next 8 years of the Clinton administration?

Why don't you wait and see what the FBI finds.

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:01 PM

No evidence than?
Just more wet dream speculation.
Face it, that is all you've got and all you ever will have.

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Why don't you wait and see what the FBI finds.

After 9 investigations just what do you expect them to find?
You've got nothing, face it.

If bush the loser and darth cheney, saint roinnie and the rest were not found guilty of their crimes, which there IS plenty of evidence of, then nothing is going to happen to Hillary.
Get over it.
If you all are hanging your hopes on this for the election....get ready to start using the words "Madam President" and President Clinton".

hanger4
02-28-2016, 12:16 PM
After 9 investigations just what do you expect them to find?
You've got nothing, face it.

If bush the loser and darth cheney, saint roinnie and the rest were not found guilty of their crimes, which there IS plenty of evidence of, then nothing is going to happen to Hillary.
Get over it.
If you all are hanging your hopes on this for the election....get ready to start using the words "Madam President" and President Clinton".

Your deflection looks foolish not to mention the 'but but but they did it too defense' is soooooo 3rd grade.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 12:20 PM

What part "gross negligence" paragraph 6 of 18 U.S.C. Section 793 didn't you understand ??

BTW PNW here is a link to Hillary's NDI. pay special attention to paragraph 6. Notice it lists section 793.

https://cei.org/sites/default/files/CEI%20FOIA%20-%20Hillary%20Clinton%20Email%20Security%20NDA%20-%2011062015_0.pdf

hanger4
02-28-2016, 12:25 PM
No evidence than?
Just more wet dream speculation.
Face it, that is all you've got and all you ever will have.

I gotta admit you attempts at denial are top rate.

Just ignore/deny facts without any sort of rebuttal.

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Your deflection looks foolish not to mention the 'but but but they did it too defense' is soooooo 3rd grade.

It's none of those things, I would explain it to you but you have no intentions of having an adult conversation so I won't bother.

Face it, you have nothing and you never will no matter how strongly you attempt to believe other wise.

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:31 PM
I gotta admit you attempts at denial are top rate.

Just ignore/deny facts without any sort of rebuttal.

Where is the evidence?

How is not having any evidence a "denial" on MY part?
LOL!
I don't think you understand what you are whining about here!
I do get a kick out of you though, I will say that.

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:33 PM
What part "gross negligence" paragraph 6 of 18 U.S.C. Section 793 didn't you understand ??

BTW PNW here is a link to Hillary's NDI. pay special attention to paragraph 6. Notice it lists section 793.

https://cei.org/sites/default/files/CEI FOIA - Hillary Clinton Email Security NDA - 11062015_0.pdf

CEI??
Thanks for making my point, wet dreams.

Matty
02-28-2016, 12:34 PM
It's none of those things, I would explain it to you but you have no intentions of having an adult conversation so I won't bother.

Face it, you have nothing and you never will no matter how strongly you attempt to believe other wise.

Yeah, like all adult conversations involve wet dreams!

Mark III
02-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Another Groundhog Day thread.

They are not going to indict Hillary Clinton without evidence of her INTENT to put national security secrets in jeopardy.

There is no evidence of such intent.

Hanger 4 and some of these others have basically based their entire forum credibility on the claim that she will be indicted, or at the least that the FBI will recommend her indictment and the attorney general will disregard the recommendation. When that doesn't happen these individuals will be shattered.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Where is the evidence?

How is not having any evidence a "denial" on MY part?
LOL!
I don't think you understand what you are whining about here!
I do get a kick out of you though, I will say that.

1800 plus classified emails on her personal off the .gov grid email server.

18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

What part of "gross negligence" can't you wrap your head around ??

BTW do you really believe the classified emails "proper place of custody" is on HC's personal secret email server ??

hanger4
02-28-2016, 12:44 PM
CEI??
Thanks for making my point, wet dreams.

Oh so now the pdf of Hillary's non disclosure agreement is a forgery.

You're a hoot PNW.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 12:46 PM

They are not going to indict Hillary Clinton without evidence of her INTENT to put national security secrets in jeopardy.

Hanger 4 and some of these others have basically based their entire forum credibility on the claim that she will be indicted, or at the least that the FBI will recommend her indictment and the attorney general will disregard the recommendation. When that doesn't happen these individuals will be shattered.

What part of "gross negligence" as stated in 18 U.S.C. Section 793 paragraph 6 don't you understand ??

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:57 PM
Yeah, like all adult conversations involve wet dreams!

When you have an adult conversation you will find out, won't you?

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:58 PM

It's amazing how shallow some can be, as well as desperate.
I think everyone knows no matter what happens, it will never satisfy them, ever.

PNW
02-28-2016, 12:59 PM

18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

BTW do you really believe the classified emails "proper place of custody" is on HC's personal secret email server ??

Where is the evidence?
I keep asking and you keep denying.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 01:11 PM
Where is the evidence?
I keep asking and you keep denying.

I've posted it several times, you ignore.

18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

PNW
02-28-2016, 01:29 PM

And you know as well as anyone does, that is not evidence.

Or do you even know what evidence is?
Your grand hopes and wishes don't cut it man, you need some real evidence and it simply does not exist.

Matty
02-28-2016, 01:31 PM
When you have an adult conversation you will find out, won't you?

Honey! You think yourself so clever and original, we've seen them like you here before, a dime a dozen! Get over yourself.

Matty
02-28-2016, 01:32 PM

He might be referring to the evidence she destroyed.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 02:20 PM
And you know as well as anyone does, that is not evidence.

Or do you even know what evidence is?
Your grand hopes and wishes don't cut it man, you need some real evidence and it simply does not exist.

Classified emails on a personal email server is not "gross negligence"??

For you to deny that can only mean HC's personal off the .gov grid is there "proper place".

I submit tis you that is clueless as to what evidence is in this case.

Mark III
02-28-2016, 02:37 PM
What part of "gross negligence" as stated in 18 U.S.C. Section 793 paragraph 6 don't you understand ??

We could write a book about what you don't understand about this.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 02:44 PM
We could write a book about what you don't understand about this.

Tell me Mark III what is I don't know ??

I do know that you and others ignore any semblance of truth concerning this matter.

domer76
02-28-2016, 03:46 PM
lol

public school education.

Stupid response the first hundred times you used it. Now, just wearisome on top of the stupid.

Find new material.

domer76
02-28-2016, 04:20 PM

For you to deny that can only mean HC's personal off the .gov grid is there "proper place".

When exactly did it become classified?

MisterVeritis
02-28-2016, 05:07 PM
From my limited experience, the information is classified as soon as it is created. If it is not clear it is treated as classified, at the appropriate level, until an original classification authority (Clinton would have been one) can evaluate it and assess it.

The state needs to convict Hillary and execute her.

domer76
02-28-2016, 05:20 PM
From my limited experience, the information is classified as soon as it is created. If it is not clear it is treated as classified, at the appropriate level, until an original classification authority (Clinton would have been one) can evaluate it and assess it.

The state needs to convict Hillary and execute her.

The correct answer, and it's very clear on this, that none of the documents were classified at the time. Only after the fact.

MisterVeritis
02-28-2016, 05:46 PM
The correct answer, and it's very clear on this, that none of the documents were classified at the time. Only after the fact.
Wrong. Her lies will not save her.

Not marking classified material does not make it unclassified.

PNW
02-28-2016, 06:28 PM
Tell me Mark III what is I don't know ??

I do know that you and others ignore any semblance of truth concerning this matter.

How can you not ignore speculation, fantasy and wishful thinking?

hanger4
02-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Conversations with or about foreign diplomats are born classified and need no markings. Besides "gross negligence" needs no markings either.

PNW
02-28-2016, 06:30 PM
My gawd, haven't you figured out that repeating the same thing over and over is not 'substance' or debate?
Grow up man.

PNW
02-28-2016, 06:32 PM

This is the last time,

"Where is the evidence?"

Do you not understand that question, or do you not understand what evidence is?

PNW
02-28-2016, 06:34 PM
Conversations with or about foreign diplomats are born classified and need no markings. Besides "gross negligence" needs no markings either.

Again with the gross negligence?

And what do you have to back up your nonsense about something being 'born' classified?
Making stuff up again?

PNW
02-28-2016, 06:34 PM

And they know that but is tosses cold water on the wet dream.

MisterVeritis
02-28-2016, 06:39 PM
And they know that but is tosses cold water on the wet dream.
Hillary will die in prison. Trump will have a Justice Department. And Hilly will go to prison. I am looking forward to discussing how long she will last in prison sometime next year.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 06:44 PM
My gawd, haven't you figured out that repeating the same thing over and over is not 'substance' or debate?
Grow up man.
Some people are more hard headed than others.

You've offered no rebuttal, just snark and or snide remarks such as telling posters to grow up or they're having met dreams.

I suggest it's you that needs to grow up.

Matty
02-28-2016, 06:45 PM

You've offered no rebuttal, just snark and or snide remarks such as telling posters to grow up or they're having met dreams.

Tiresome innit?

hanger4
02-28-2016, 06:49 PM
This is the last time,

"Where is the evidence?"

Do you not understand that question, or do you not understand what evidence is?

Been posted. You continue to ignore.

domer76
02-28-2016, 06:49 PM

You need to find another cause such as saving baby whales. This one is going nowhere for you.

domer76
02-28-2016, 06:50 PM
Hillary will die in prison. Trump will have a Justice Department. And Hilly will go to prison. I am looking forward to discussing how long she will last in prison sometime next year.

What are the next winning lottery numbers, Nostradamus?

hanger4
02-28-2016, 06:54 PM

I suggest you read section 793(f) of espionage act which has already been posted in this thread.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 06:57 PM
You need to find another cause such as saving baby whales. This one is going nowhere for you.

Sure, must be why the FBI and DOJ are investigating HC's server and all State Dept. persons connected to it.

MisterVeritis
02-28-2016, 07:01 PM
What are the next winning lottery numbers, Nostradamus?
Unless there is cheating lottery numbers are random. Hillary going to prison for the rest of her life must occur given the gravity of her crimes against all of the people of the US. The damage she did was extraordinary and very long lived. I will be long dead before the nation recovers from her crimes. Fortunately she will be long dead as well. I only wish the nation would extract the death penalty for her.

Tahuyaman
02-28-2016, 07:30 PM
"The State Department turned over 1,600 pages of previously undisclosed documents related to Hillary Clinton and Libya to the House Benghazi committee on Friday, a month after it revealed the existence of the documents in an unrelated court case."

"The House Select Committee on Benghazi announced it received the records on Friday, adding that the State Department has yet to fully comply with document requests the committee made nearly a year ago."

"The records come from the Office of the Secretary, which would likely include Clinton’s Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, top aide Huma Abedin, and Clinton’s deputy chief of staff and scheduler."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/state-department-turns-over-1600-newly-discovered-clinton-documents-to-benghazi-committee/

And one wonders why it's been hearing after hearing.

Can you say obstruction and failure to comply ??

People in power can avoid hiding their incompetence and corruption by letting information trickle out at a snails pace.

hanger4
02-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Again with the gross negligence?

And what do you have to back up your nonsense about something being 'born' classified?
Making stuff up again?

some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not.

In the small fraction of emails made public so far, Reuters has found at least 30 email threads from 2009, representing scores of individual emails, that include what the State Department's own "Classified" stamps now identify as so-called 'foreign government information.' The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821

Executive Order 13526, entitled “Classified National Security Information

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

Pay close attention to Section 1.1(d)

domer76
02-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Unless there is cheating lottery numbers are random. Hillary going to prison for the rest of her life must occur given the gravity of her crimes against all of the people of the US. The damage she did was extraordinary and very long lived. I will be long dead before the nation recovers from her crimes. Fortunately she will be long dead as well. I only wish the nation would extract the death penalty for her.

My pick for the next lottery: 4-14-31-35-38.

Take those numbers, because they have a better chance of being correct than your post.

Peter1469
02-29-2016, 06:50 AM

Take those numbers, because they have a better chance of being correct than your post.

boot lick

PNW
02-29-2016, 07:16 AM

And all you have offered, over and over and over again is the nonsense about 'gross negligence' as if it means something.
Your wet dream continues.

PNW
02-29-2016, 07:18 AM
Been posted. You continue to ignore.

Never been posted because you know as well as I do that it doesn't exist.
Keep trying.

Romney in a landslide!

PNW
02-29-2016, 07:22 AM
I suggest you read section 793(f) of espionage act which has already been posted in this thread.

A million times and it means NOTHING.
But it just keeps getting posted again and again and again.

PNW
02-29-2016, 07:25 AM
some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not.

In the small fraction of emails made public so far, Reuters has found at least 30 email threads from 2009, representing scores of individual emails, that include what the State Department's own "Classified" stamps now identify as so-called 'foreign government information.' The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821

Executive Order 13526, entitled “Classified National Security Information

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

Pay close attention to Section 1.1(d)

That and 5 bucks will get you coffee any where in America, buts all you will get.
Keep trying man, at some point maybe it will work.

hanger4
02-29-2016, 07:31 AM
And all you have offered, over and over and over again is the nonsense about 'gross negligence' as if it means something.
Your wet dream continues.

Never been posted because you know as well as I do that it doesn't exist.
Keep trying.

Romney in a landslide!

A million times and it means NOTHING.
But it just keeps getting posted again and again and again.

So it's true !! You do believe HC's personal unsecured off the .gov grid server is a figment of our imagination. And you do believe all those classified emails are forgeries. Amazing.

hanger4
02-29-2016, 07:34 AM
That and 5 bucks will get you coffee any where in America, buts all you will get.
Keep trying man, at some point maybe it will work.

^^^^ Eyes Wide Shut ^^^^

hanger4
02-29-2016, 07:46 AM
So it's true !! You do believe HC's personal unsecured off the .gov grid server is a figment of our imagination. And you do believe all those classified emails are forgeries. Amazing.

And that's too bad. Was hoping the new left of center poster would offer discussion instead of the standard leftist memes. Oh well, memes and denial are so much easier aren't they ??

domer76
02-29-2016, 10:55 AM
boot lick

lol

Whatsamatta', pal? The truth tough for you to deal with sometimes?

domer76
02-29-2016, 10:57 AM

I think I'll take that time to alphabetize my spices, instead.

MisterVeritis
02-29-2016, 10:57 AM

Your numbers are as random as you are.

If Hillary does not die in prison it is through grace or corruption.

domer76
02-29-2016, 10:58 AM
Your numbers are as random as you are.

If Hillary does not die in prison it is through grace or corruption.

Take the lottery route. It's more of a sure thing.

MisterVeritis
02-29-2016, 11:00 AM
Take the lottery route. It's more of a sure thing.
I understand why leftists flock. I will still look forward to a Trump presidency with a real Justice Department who can indict Hillary.

hanger4
02-29-2016, 11:09 AM
I think I'll take that time to alphabetize my spices, instead.

That's on you domer76 Your refusal to be informed was to be expected.

domer76
02-29-2016, 12:55 PM
That's on you @domer76 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1355) Your refusal to be informed was to be expected.

No, pally. It's that I don't have a frikkin' obsession with it like some of you do. Jesus, pall, get a life!

hanger4
02-29-2016, 01:40 PM
No, pally. It's that I don't have a frikkin' obsession with it like some of you do. Jesus, pall, get a life!

Whatsamatta', pal ?? The truth tough for you to deal with sometimes ??

PNW
02-29-2016, 06:39 PM
The delusions of some of the righties is simply astounding.
To pin so much emotional hopes and dreams on something that is never going to happen......amazing.

hanger4
02-29-2016, 06:49 PM
:rollseyes:

You have yet to explain away HC's secret unsecured server.

You have yet to explain away HC's classified emails.

As a matter of you've added nothing what so ever to the conversation.

Peter1469
02-29-2016, 07:45 PM

It can stop. We don't need to continually respond to the boot-licks. That is what they want.

https://lygsbtd.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bootlick.jpg

Mark III
02-29-2016, 07:49 PM
The Benghazi/e-mailers are basically gluttons for punishment. It is so similar to birtherism, and all the other trumped up scandals of the past 7 years.

It's not that Clinton is perfect, or even good, it's that she isn't a monster or master criminal. Y'all let your imaginations run away with you and you don't know how to stop.

Peter1469
02-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Boot-licks. Will lick boots.

Why?

domer76
02-29-2016, 07:59 PM
Whatsamatta', pal ?? The truth tough for you to deal with sometimes ??

The truth is, pally, ain't nuthin' gonna happen.

hanger4
02-29-2016, 08:26 PM
The truth is, pally, ain't nuthin' gonna happen.

Says the poster that refuses to read 18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

PNW
02-29-2016, 09:35 PM

And all you've done is repeat the same nonsense in some effort to give it credence maybe?
I don't know why, but my statement stands, the delusions are astounding.

PNW
02-29-2016, 09:36 PM
It can stop. We don't need to continually respond to the boot-licks. That is what they want.

https://lygsbtd.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bootlick.jpg

LOL!
Public school failure.
LOL

Hold my pocket.

PNW
02-29-2016, 09:38 PM
Says the poster that refuses to read 18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)

Which means nothing sense there is no evidence.

hanger4
02-29-2016, 10:12 PM
Which means nothing sense there is no evidence.
Reading comprehension is not one of your skills I see. Stick to the distraction and deflection you're better at that than the discussion of point counter point.

PNW
03-01-2016, 07:06 AM
Still no evidence?
Enjoy your wet dream.

hanger4
03-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Still no evidence?
Enjoy your wet dream.

You're still ignoring. Enjoy your denial.