PDA

View Full Version : Warning: America's Embarrassing Train Wreck........Donald Trump

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Let me start this thread by saying that I do not hate Donald Trump nor do I have any personal ill feelings against the man. I will say many negative things about him in the post but they will be things of Donald's creation, not mine.

They will be things that he has either said or done, and most of it will "not" be my personal opinion, but rather his actions & words which have led me to where I am.

Having said that I truly understand people wanting strong leadership, and I understand the "Cowboy Mentality" that runs through America's veins. I also understand how misguided & counterproductive that "Cowboy Mentality" can be at times, as much as it can be beneficial at others.

Conservatives want another Ronald Reagan, they want what Italian's call: "A Wartime Consigliere"

The the problem with Mr. Trump is that he is galaxies away from both Ronald Regan and "A Wartime Consigliere".

Donald is a guy who was born into a wealthy family (that I don't resent) who had every privilege & lucky break in the world, where upon after graduating from higher education his father gave him two million dollars to play with and Donald turned it into an empire. (good for Donald)

These are all facts so far, not conjecture.

Donald has had a spotty, checkered past where he has had many shady deals go down, he's lost his fortunes a few times, and he's needed the assistance of the Saudi's to get back on his feet. If any of you out there truly thinks that he hates Arabs or Muslims as much as you do.........your wrong, and he's playing you all like fiddles.

Donald is "playing racist" to get your attention & your support, and that says something about all of you supporting him that none of you should be proud of. It amazes me how it's absolutely lost on those of you supporting him just how bad he's making you look during this campaign.

All of us have seen nothing but ugliness at almost all of his rallies, and the violence & tension is only getting worse.

Donald has successfully snookered all, or most of you, and although I am fully aware that many conservatives in this forum do not support him, a scary amount of you do.

My message today to Trump supporters is this:

I understand the want of a candidate that is going to stand up for conservative principles. I understand the fear many of you have that the country is turning into an unrecognizable place from when you were young, or from when your fathers were young. I understand the confusion over how to feel about living next to, and seeing so many new faces that you've never seen before, and I understand the frustration of government not working the way it should.

I would submit this to all of you........

Diversity is what made this country so rich, powerful and technologically advanced over any other nation, so stop fearing "the other" so much.

People of color, regardless of where they come from, or what language they speak, or what God they pray to does not equal your destruction, or lesson your contribution to the country, so stop fearing "the other" so much.

Government not working due to politicians afraid of ticking off their constituents, and not being re-elected is a direct result of your wishes - so in affect you are the ones holding up government.

I'll tell you why all or most of you are threatening your local, city & state politicians from voting on anything or doing their jobs......because your afraid of policies being put forth that (you believe) do not match or confer with your ideals of what you think America is or should be.

In affect, your allowing your "identity politics" to get in the way of possible good governance, that may benefit you, and in most cases it would but your hate of the other has you blinded to this.

All politicians are nothing more than puppets, and all of you hold the power to make them freeze or work. Because you all hate President Obama & Democrat's so much (which is insanely ignorant & childish) you have all effectively frozen the government from doing anything your fears have convinced you not to do.

Below are stories of what Donald Trump is truly all about, and it illustrates the candidate that he is, and it speaks to his moral fiber. I would respectfully ask all of you to look at them, and then ask yourselves if this is really the person you want running a country as diverse as ours, and I'd also like to ask yourselves this........

If the color of your skin or the language you spoke, or the God you prayed to was on Donald so-called "hit list" - would you want him representing you?

America, Look at What Donald Trump Is Doing to Us
There’s been an uptick lately in anti-Muslim violence across the United States.
There’s one big reason we’re being radicalized. Guess who.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/22/america-look-at-what-donald-trump-is-doing-to-us.html

Latino Celebrities Rip Into Donald Trump For 'Fear Mongering'
America Ferrera, Zoe Saldana, Carlos Santana and others then slam the GOP field.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-voters-donald-trump-america-ferrera-zoe-saldana_us_56bce427e4b08ffac1245ab9

In Donald Trump's America, It's Fine To Use Violence To Put People In Their Place
So this is what it's come to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-reporter-police_us_56d4c2d4e4b0bf0dab332c08?kjoflxr

Paul Ryan Has Had It Up To Here With Donald Trump's Racism
But he'll still support him if he's the GOP nominee because nothing matters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-ryan-donald-trump-racism_us_56d5b45fe4b0871f60ecb743

Black Students Removed From Trump Rally In Georgia
The Valdosta State University students said they had no intention of disrupting Trump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-students-trump-rally-georgia_us_56d501c2e4b0871f60ec98ba

The Violence of Donald Trump
There’s an undercurrent of brutality bubbling underneath each Trump event.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/02/the_violence_of_donald_trump_in_las_vegas.html

From 'White Power' To Nazi Salutes: How Toxic Can Trump Rallies Get?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/timeline-trump-rally-protests-violence

Trump on rally protester: ‘Maybe he should have been roughed up’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/22/black-activist-punched-at-donald-trump-rally-in-birmingham/

Trump Rally Turns Violent As His Supporters Push And Spit On Immigrant Advocates

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2015/10/15/3712633/trump-rally-violent/

Donald Trump's racist rhetoric stokes pattern of violence at his rallies....go figure

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/24/1453899/-Donald-Trump-s-racist-rhetoric-stokes-pattern-of-violence-at-his-rallies-go-figure

And lastly, these little beauties from his rallies.......great video's of Donald & his supporters at there best......

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/donald-trump-presidential-rally-violent-37303390

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s2dm2AuUr0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJLpxJ9ucCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahLy5IIz0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9XZv5mbFg

Yeah, people in this county, in this century, are actually supporting someone like this..........:shakeshead:

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 01:21 PM
This is a hyperbolic mess really. Your examples of why Trump is a train wreck applies to just about every candidate running. Pandering, working with Saudi, pretending he is something he is not... Show me a candidate that isn't all of those things...

Mark III
03-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Good article. Don't expect it to have any effect on Trump supporters though.

Mark III
03-01-2016, 01:27 PM
This is a hyperbolic mess really. Your examples of why Trump is a train wreck applies to just about every candidate running. Pandering, working with Saudi, pretending he is something he is not... Show me a candidate that isn't all of those things...

Trump has as much business running for president as you or I do, in other words, none.

Cigar
03-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Don't blame me .... :laugh: The GOP Owns Trump

Cigar
03-01-2016, 01:29 PM

Wednesday November 9th will tell the Truth

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 01:30 PM
Trump has as much business running for president as you or I do, in other words, none.

Interesting statement. While I agree Trump is a clown, the idea that there is a cookie cutter mold for president speaks to how lost we are politically as a country.

The Xl
03-01-2016, 01:30 PM
It's impossible to label Trump the train wreck when Hillary Clinton is still in the mix.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Wednesday November 9th will tell the Truth

A Nostradamus you are not...

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 01:38 PM
When Trump first announced he was running, I gave Americans, humanity, common sense and decency too much credit. I take it back.

I just didn't realize how powerful fear was as a motivator and just how dumb some people are.

The Xl
03-01-2016, 01:40 PM
When Trump first announced he was running, I gave Americans, humanity, common sense and decency too much credit. I take it back.

I just didn't realize how powerful fear was as a motivator and just how dumb some people are.

This type of hyperbole is pretty funny from someone who's going to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 01:42 PM

You replied almost as quickly I hit "post", so that tells me that you didn't bother reading what I wrote which is pretty typical in all of these political forums.

I challenge you to actually "read" what I wrote before you slam me.

You may be surprised by what you see.

Come on Private Pickle, your better than this................try again.

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 01:42 PM
This type of hyperbole is pretty funny from someone who's going to vote for Hillary Clinton.

It's not hyperbole.

I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 01:43 PM

I'm already seeing that.......sadly enough.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 01:43 PM

Agreed.......

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 01:44 PM
If you don't like Trump, don't vote for Trump. See how simple that is?

Mark III
03-01-2016, 01:44 PM

Trump supporters deserve much more blame for all this than they have been getting.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 01:45 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself......

nathanbforrest45
It's not hyperbole.

Hopefully you aren't voting for anyone.

Private Pickle
You replied almost as quickly I hit "post", so that tells me that you didn't bother reading what I wrote which is pretty typical in all of these political forums.

That's it? That was your rebuttal and answer to my question? I read too fast? Hmmm..

Nope, I'm done. Try answering my question honestly and I'll get back involved.

Sane Centrist

Agreed, good post.....

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 01:46 PM

But you can't talk about him or criticize him?

I guess that would apply to the Dem candidates as well?

/tpf

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Hopefully you aren't voting for anyone.

Not in the US, no.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 01:48 PM

No offense but the time stamp on your post and private pickles post are six minutes apart.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 01:50 PM

/tpf

I try not to talk about the Democratic candidates except to say I am not voting for any of them.

As far as "talking about Trump" is concerned, go right ahead and talk if you feel obligated to do so.

The Xl
It's not hyperbole.

That's right, you're Canadian.

Well, supporting, at least.

Matty

Filed appropriately.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 01:51 PM
Not in the US, no.

And I make a solumn vow to not vote in Canada

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 01:54 PM
I find it interesting that Reagan was a buffoon, George W Bush made America into a laughing stock and now Trump is a train wreck. Wonder why these same "non partisan" political pundits never discuss members of the Democratic Party in these terms?

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 01:56 PM
That's it? That was your rebuttal and answer to my question? I read too fast? Hmmm..

Nope, I'm done. Try answering my question honestly and I'll get back involved.

I'll answer your question, but I still don't believe you took the time to read my entire post or look at all of the links or watch the videos, so please don't insult my intelligence.

All the things you see at Trump's rallies - you don't see at both Hillary's & Bernie's rallies, nor do you see "their" supporters taking that craziness out of the rallies bringing it home with them or into the workplace.

Shortly after one of Trumps first rallies where he slammed the hell out of Muslims, and called for all future Muslims to be blocked from coming into the country - a 6'2, grown-@$$ man saw a 12 year old Muslim girl walking home from school that was wearing a hijab, he walked up to her, punched her in the face with all of his strength, and put her in the hospital.

THAT'S YOUR TYPICAL TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please show me a Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders supporter doing some stupid chit like that.

Don't talk to me about Donald Trump, please don't, it belittles the both of us

Matty
03-01-2016, 01:56 PM

/tpf

I find it interesting that Reagan was a buffoon, George W Bush made America into a laughing stock and now Trump is a train wreck. Wonder why these same "non partisan" political pundits never discuss members of the Democratic Party in these terms?

Ya think? No matter what the democrats do or say old common sense will never take the opportunity to bash Americans until it's a so called Repunlican. It is too damn funny.

Mark III
03-01-2016, 01:59 PM
I think that in the past few days we are seeing the beginning of the end of Donald Trump, even if he comes up big on Super Tuesday.

The media is starting to get involved with the so-called "vetting" of Donald Trump, it is a very "target rich" subject, "Donald Trump" and he cannot withstand the bright light the media can bring to bear. He has managed to avoid this for 8 months, but apparently Marco Rubio's debate performance last week got the media interested.

There is a man named Steven Brill, the co-founder of Court TV, who wrote an article about Trump University for Time magazine last November. In November no one was paying attention to this stuff. Now they will. Trump conned many people out of a lot of money, and Brill knows all about it and can explain it well.

There are other people who know a lot about Trump's corrupt past and they will be heard from too.

Trump the candidate will not survive what is coming his way.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 02:07 PM
I think that in the past few days we are seeing the beginning of the end of Donald Trump, even if he comes up big on Super Tuesday.

The media is starting to get involved with the so-called "vetting" of Donald Trump, it is a very "target rich" subject, "Donald Trump" and he cannot withstand the bright light the media can bring to bear. He has managed to avoid this for 8 months, but apparently Marco Rubio's debate performance last week got the media interested.

There is a man named Steven Brill, the co-founder of Court TV, who wrote an article about Trump University for Time magazine last November. In November no one was paying attention to this stuff. Now they will. Trump conned many people out of a lot of money, and Brill knows all about it and can explain it well.

There are other people who know a lot about Trump's corrupt past and they will be heard from too.

Trump the candidate will not survive what is coming his way.

My sentiments exactly, just in the past few days many people have dropped their support for him because of this whole David Duke, KKK thing is just a bit too much.

It really doesn't matter when David Duke was or wasn't the leader or president or whatever of that organization. The point is Donald isn't stupid, and he made the calculation that the best thing to do was to just keep quite about it.

Just as many people in here were also advising that - that be his best strategy.........it backfired, and now the heat & spotlight are on Donald much more now than it was before.

Like I said in my post, I think Donald is just "playing" racist to the racist's in this country but that strategy will always ultimately fail, and I believe Donald is starting to either see or realize that now.

What he'll do about it on the other hand is anybody's guess.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:07 PM
I'll answer your question, but I still don't believe you took the time to read my entire post or look at all of the links or watch the videos, so please don't insult my intelligence.

I can only say your assumption is incorrect and if you think that is an insult to your intelligence then I would up my intelligence game if I were you...

All the things you see at Trump's rallies - you don't see at both Hillary's & Bernie's rallies, nor do you see "their" supporters taking that craziness out of the rallies bringing it home with them or into the workplace.

This is simply a false statement.

Shortly after one of Trumps first rallies where he slammed the hell out of Muslims, and called for all future Muslims to be blocked from coming into the country - a 6'2, grown-@$$ man saw a 12 year old Muslim girl walking home from school that was wearing a hijab, he walked up to her, punched her in the face with all of his strength, and put her in the hospital.

So not only did Trump not slam all Muslims he didn't call for "future Muslims" to be blocked into coming into the country. He did say he wanted to temporarily halt Muslim immigration until we can clean up our vetting process. I happen to agree with him there.

INTERESTING. I BET YOU BLAMED MARYLIN MANSON FOR COLUMBINE TOO!!!!

Please show me a Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders supporter doing some stupid chit like that.

LOL

Bill Clinton rips Sanders backers' 'sexist,' 'profane' attacks

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/bill-clinton-sanders-supporters-attacks/

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Ya think? No matter what the democrats do or say old common sense will never take the opportunity to bash Americans until it's a so called Repunlican. It is too damn funny.

I'm not the topic, sunshine.

By the way, heading down to Florida tomorrow, how's the weather?

Matty
03-01-2016, 02:13 PM

You become the topic when you bash my countrymen. The weather is a bit chilly. Which part are you going to?

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:14 PM
You become the topic when you bash my countrymen. The weather is a bit chilly. Which part are you going to?

Miami and the Keys.

I didn't bash your country. I'm just disappointed that so many could be fooled by Trump.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Miami and the Keys.

I didn't bash your country. I'm just disappointed that so many could be fooled by Trump.

I don't think you have a good grasp on what Americans are thinking let alone if we are fooled are not. Best not to make generalizations about an entire nation of people...

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:17 PM
I don't think you have a good grasp on what Americans are thinking let alone if we are fooled are not. Best not to make generalizations about an entire nation of people...

LOL...OK.

My generalization was really directed at Trump supporters. I will make generalizations about them. They are easily fooled simpletons who's primary motivator is fear. Is that OK with you?

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 02:21 PM
I can only say your assumption is incorrect and if you think that is an insult to your intelligence then I would up my intelligence game if I were you...

This is simply a false statement.

So not only did Trump not slam all Muslims he didn't call for "future Muslims" to be blocked into coming into the country. He did say he wanted to temporarily halt Muslim immigration until we can clean up our vetting process. I happen to agree with him there.

INTERESTING. I BET YOU BLAMED MARYLIN MANSON FOR COLUMBINE TOO!!!!

LOL

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/bill-clinton-sanders-supporters-attacks/

Show me one fraction of the articles or videos of the people from Trump's rallies - behaving like that at Hillary's or Bernie's rallies, and I promise to come back with an apology.

Show me ONE video or article where Hillary or Bernie is saying the same asinine things that Donald is saying, and I'll come back with an apology.

You absolutely cannot, and you know it.

Also please lets not play this word game of exactly how or where Donald "placed" his words - the meaning is the same, and you know it.

Also please understand that I just gave you a fraction of the ugliness that's out there thanks to Donald, and I could flood you with tons more.

But I'm curious about something, if your not supporting or voting for him, why are you so ardently fighting for him here with me?

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 02:22 PM
My sentiments exactly, just in the past few days many people have dropped their support for him because of this whole David Duke, KKK thing is just a bit too much.

It really doesn't matter when David Duke was or wasn't the leader or president or whatever of that organization. The point is Donald isn't stupid, and he made the calculation that the best thing to do was to just keep quite about it.

Just as many people in here were also advising that - that be his best strategy.........it backfired, and now the heat & spotlight are on Donald much more now than it was before.

Like I said in my post, I think Donald is just "playing" racist to the racist's in this country but that strategy will always ultimately fail, and I believe Donald is starting to either see or realize that now.

What he'll do about it on the other hand is anybody's guess.

The lefties have it wrong as usual.

Trump refused to grovel to the liberal news media because he didnt do anything to ask forgiveness for.

duke endorsed trump not the other way around

Matty
03-01-2016, 02:22 PM
LOL...OK.

My generalization was really directed at Trump supporters. I will make generalizations about them. They are easily fooled simpletons who's primary motivator is fear. Is that OK with you?

No. Fear is something you falsely decided it was. Actually, they are pissed off.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:27 PM
LOL...OK.

You're free to generalize Americans all you want... Naturally you won't have a problem with me generalizing the people of the 51st State. After all, they are easily fooled simpletons "who's" {sic} primary motivator is to vacation in the Florida Keys while thumbing their nose at Americans and selling us oil at a bargain. ;)

texan
03-01-2016, 02:27 PM

You sure give the current bandits in DC a BIG pass. Not to mention that 40% of the dem party voters support an unapologetic socialist.

Truly UNBELIEVABLE and a BIGGER story.

Mark III
03-01-2016, 02:28 PM
They are easily fooled simpletons who's primary motivator is fear.

Yes they are.

I watched a You Tube video of a Trump rally in Las Vegas from a few weeks ago. Interviews with people in the audience. The best way to describe these people is that they are the ones who keep their eyes and ears glued to Fox News and ears glued to right wing talk radio. They believe a LOT of things that aren't true.

Something like 60% of Trump voters are birthers, the biggest morons on earth.

What else is there to say ?

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:30 PM
You're free to generalize Americans all you want... Naturally you won't have a problem with me generalizing the people of the 51st State. After all, they are easily fooled simpletons "who's" {sic} primary motivator is to vacation in the Florida Keys while thumbing their nose at Americans and selling us oil at a bargain. ;)

Gee...sorry for contributing to your economy.

Say whatever you want. Eventually you'll say something accurate or relevant.

Mister D
03-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Yes they are.

I watched a You Tube video of a Trump rally in Las Vegas from a few weeks ago. Interviews with people in the audience. The best way to describe these people is that they are the ones who keep their eyes and ears glued to Fox News and ears glued to right wing talk radio. They believe a LOT of things that aren't true.

Something like 60% of Trump voters are birthers, the biggest morons on earth.

What else is there to say ?

Doesn't realize this comment says more about him than Trump's supporters.

Matty
03-01-2016, 02:32 PM

You will enjoy the keys! Don't let any rednecks get you.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Show me one fraction of the articles or videos of the people from Trump's rallies - behaving like that at Hillary's or Bernie's rallies, and I promise to come back with an apology.

Now it's about a "fraction"? Well I showed you one so that's a "fraction". I won't hold my breath on an apology given I think you were being disingenuous there...

Show me ONE video or article where Hillary or Bernie is saying the same asinine things that Donald is saying, and I'll come back with an apology.

You absolutely cannot, and you know it.

Hilary and Bernie say asinine things all of the time! What are you talking about??? Want an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4

Also please lets not play this word game of exactly how or where Donald "placed" his words - the meaning is the same, and you know it.

Nope. I don't. You attributed an action of someone who supports Trump to Trump. If that is the case you should attribute Manson to Columbine... That's your logic...not mine...

Also please understand that I just gave you a fraction of the ugliness that's out there thanks to Donald, and I could flood you with tons more.

But I'm curious about something, if your not supporting or voting for him, why are you so ardently fighting for him here with me?

Probably for the same reason you are defending Hillary here... I have a commitment to the Truth...

Mark III
03-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Doesn't realize this comment says more about him than Trump's supporters.

Are you what Trump calls a "low energy person" ? Sure seems like it.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 02:34 PM

Link

Mister D
03-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Are you what Trump calls a "low energy person" ? Sure seems like it.

Don't know. Maybe YouTube has a video that can help us. :laugh:

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 02:36 PM
The lefties have it wrong as usual.

Trump refused to grovel to the liberal news media because he didnt do anything to ask forgiveness for.

duke endorsed trump not the other way around

Your refusal to see this as an "us" - as in "all Americans regardless of color or political affiliations" blinds you to the fact that Donald had the responsibility to shut this down, and show "all of us" where he stands. (he failed)

Most Americans regardless of color DO NOT support racism or racist groups like the KKK or White Nationalist or any of these other groups that seek to shut out all others and live in isolationism. (no the BLM movement is not one of these groups)

Donald wanted to stick to his (I'm not going to be politically correct) shtick regarding this David Duke endorsement, and it has hurt him.

Bottom line.........most of Trump's supports (not all) at his rallies are completely out of control, and they are out of control thanks to Donald's, and his hate speech.

The tragedy here is that Donald himself really doesn't believe a fraction of the stupid chit that he says but his sheep are eating it up night & day.

Trump's days are numbered, and if you don't think so just keep watching.............

Private Pickle

By all means, enjoy our country while you denigrate our citizens! It's what Canadians do...that and have sex with moose...

How are you enjoying me generalizing your people? Fun right?

nathanbforrest45

Oh Ship, not another snowbird blocking I-95, gawking at the palm trees.

Mark III
03-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Don't know. Maybe YouTube has a video that can help us. :laugh:

ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBEe0wBA1xU

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:41 PM
By all means, enjoy our country while you denigrate our citizens! It's what Canadians do...that and have sex with moose...

How are you enjoying me generalizing your people? Fun right?

LOL...if it actually struck a nerve or had some truth to it, I might have been slightly offended. So yes, it's fun.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Hate Speech. Not agreeing with the Democratic Socialist.

I.E. "Most of the terrorist acts worldwide are committed by Muslims"

Well, that's just hateful and its no wonder they want to slit your throat.

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Oh Ship, not another snowbird blocking I-95, gawking at the palm trees.

It's just a quick trip. My wife is down there for a conference and I'm just going to spend a few days there.

Florida isn't exactly exotic, so there won't be too much gawking at much.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:44 PM
LOL...if it actually struck a nerve or had some truth to it, I might have been slightly offended. So yes, it's fun.

Exactly! Now you know why people are laughing at ya!

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Your refusal to see this as an "us" - as in "all Americans regardless of color or political affiliations" blinds you to the fact that Donald had the responsibility to shut this down, and show "all of us" where he stands. (he failed)

Most Americans regardless of color DO NOT support racism or racist groups like the KKK or White Nationalist or any of these other groups that seek to shut out all others and live in isolationism. (no the BLM movement is not one of these groups)

Donald wanted to stick to his (I'm not going to be politically correct) shtick regarding this David Duke endorsement, and it has hurt him.

Bottom line.........most of Trump's supports (not all) at his rallies are completely out of control, and they are out of control thanks to Donald's, and his hate speech.

The tragedy here is that Donald himself really doesn't believe a fraction of the stupid chit that he says but his sheep are eating it up night & day.

Trump's days are numbered, and if you don't think so just keep watching.............

Since you have already endorsed BLM then I won't even bother to argue with you about the racist and segregated Congressional Black Caucus.

Trump does not go to muslim or black enclaves and throw them out of their crib.

the wackos come to his rallys and cause trouble.

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Since you have already endorsed BLM then I won't even bother to argue with you about the racist and segregated Congressional Black Caucus.

Trump does not go to muslim or black enclaves and throw them out of their crib.

the wackos come to his rallys and cause trouble.

The students were from the school the rally was being held at.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Now it's about a "fraction"? Well I showed you one so that's a "fraction". I won't hold my breath on an apology given I think you were being disingenuous there...

Hilary and Bernie say asinine things all of the time! What are you talking about??? Want an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4

Nope. I don't. You attributed an action of someone who supports Trump to Trump. If that is the case you should attribute Manson to Columbine... That's your logic...not mine...

Probably for the same reason you are defending Hillary here... I have a commitment to the Truth...

Fail, Fail, Fail................

We're discussing things as they relate to this campaign, try to keep up, not what Donald or Hillary or Bernie said in their past live's.

And what she said at the witch-hunt Benghazi hearings about "what difference it all made" has nothing to do with this campaign, nor did it send Hillary supporters out into the streets yelling at people or spitting in their faces at campaign rallies.

Also, I'm not defending Hillary or Bernie, I'm making a compare & contrast analogy of their supporters & Donald's supporters..........

Didn't you learn about compare & contrast analogies in high school, that's what "our" conversation here is dealing with, so once again, please do try to keep up.

You know damn well that most Trump supporters attending his rallies are off their rockers thanks to all of the "diarrhea" that's been pouring out of that man's mouth for months now, and you just don't want to admit it, ok fine.....

But stop trying to spin 2 part harmonies into this 4/4 measure because the two don't belong together.....

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Exactly! Now you know why people are laughing at ya!

Really, you don't seem to be laughing. It seems to have pissed you off.

PolWatch
03-01-2016, 02:49 PM
This forum is starting to look a child's food fight. There are people in this thread that are arguing about the negative remarks that I KNOW don't like or support Trump. Y'all are fighting each other for the Hell of it.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 02:51 PM

Please show me where I did this, I have nothing to do with the BLM movement, nor do I follow it.

I happen to know what it is and what it isn't , but I have no part in it.

And in everything you said, you have still failed to address everything I've said.......

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Fail, Fail, Fail................

We're discussing things as they relate to this campaign, try to keep up, not what Donald or Hillary or Bernie said in their past live's.

Right. I can see how Hillary's time as Secretary of Defense doesn't relate to her campaign for president.... Actually read that out loud...I bet you can't do it without laughing...

I didn't read the rest as I figured it was as laughable as the first sentence.

Private Pickle
Really, you don't seem to be laughing. It seems to have pissed you off.

Are you kidding? I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

Sane Centrist
This forum is starting to look a child's food fight. There are people in this thread that are arguing about the negative remarks that I KNOW don't like or support Trump. Y'all are fighting each other for the Hell of it.

You've noticed that as well.....?

Almost all of the people defending Trump keep saying in one breath: "well I don't support the guy"

And in the next breath: "hey, stop picking on Trump"

You know a good psychologist could make a small fortune off of these people..............:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 02:55 PM
The students were from the school the rally was being held at.

Trump held a rally in their dormitory?

This was a trump rally for trump supporters not spoiled black kids angry about white privilage or slavery 200 years ago.

i dont think they would have been thrown out for no reason.

but if there is video to prove me wrong l have not seen it.

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Are you kidding? I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

Yeah, this really seemed like you were laughing...

I guess I just don't get your sense of humor.

Private Pickle

I'm simply here to point out the fallacies so often perpetrated by both sides... While I don't support Trump I know partisan hackery when I see it and I'll call it out every time. I am extremely proud of the fact that partisan hacks from both sides accuse me of being their opposite in political ideals. It exposes them and validates me.

nathanbforrest45
A centralist is someone with no moral backbone and bends with the wind. They can't make up their minds whether to shit or go blind.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Yeah, this really seemed like you were laughing...

I guess I just don't get your sense of humor.

Well in fairness I was trying to help you out there. Once I realized you were helpless it became extremely humorous...

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Right. I can see how Hillary's time as Secretary of Defense doesn't relate to her campaign for president.... Actually read that out loud...I bet you can't do it without laughing...

I didn't read the rest as I figured it was as laughable as the first sentence.

This is the part where you trail off, and run for cover because your car is already out of gas, it's ok I understand.

If I were trying to show someone where Hillary or Bernie were acting just as foolishly as Donald or trying to prove that their supporters are just as Looney, I'd run too because it can't be done, because they're not, and you know it in your gut.

I don't blame you buddy............nice chatting with you all the same.

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Trump held a rally in their dormitory?

This was a trump rally for trump supporters not spoiled black kids angry about white privilage or slavery 200 years ago.

i dont think they would have been thrown out for no reason.

but if there is video to prove me wrong l have not seen it.

Oh Christ...

153 years does not equal 200 years.

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Well in fairness I was trying to help you out there. Once I realized you were helpless it became extremely humorous...

Ah, that must be it. Sure.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Oh Christ...

Oh and privilege has a d in it and 153 years does not equal 200 years.

Actually, slavery in America ended 151 years ago (1865 to 2016)

I wonder if any of these kids knows anyone alive who was a slave in the United States.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 03:09 PM
This is the part where you trail off, and run for cover because your car is already out of gas, it's ok I understand.

If I were trying to show someone where Hillary or Bernie were acting just as foolishly as Donald or trying to prove that their supporters are just as Looney, I'd run too because it can't be done, because they're not, and you know it in your gut.

I don't blame you buddy............nice chatting with you all the same.

You haven't addressed even one of my points... You never got the car out of neutral my friend. I gave you examples of asinine statements and you said they didn't apply...that is you running for cover...

Anyhoo, please proceed on your ranting... I'm all done smackin you around...

Cigar
03-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Actually, slavery in America ended 151 years ago (1865 to 2016)

I wonder if any of these kids knows anyone alive who was a slave in the United States.

Look a real Historian :laugh:

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Link

How about this...........and please tell me how it makes you feel after watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eky1IW7lu10

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Ah, that must be it. Sure.

lol the hits just keep comin!

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 03:29 PM
You haven't addressed even one of my points... You never got the car out of neutral my friend. I gave you examples of asinine statements and you said they didn't apply...that is you running for cover...

Anyhoo, please proceed on your ranting... I'm all done smackin you around...

I'm starting to think that your one of those Sadomasochists or something that loves punishment.

Do you enjoy being this wrong so much of the time?

Go back and trace our conversation genius.

I addressed & answered all of your questions.

You couldn't show me a shred of proof where any supporters from the left has acted out violently while either at or after attending a democratic rally.

I asked you to show me where Hillary or Bernie said asinine or violent things at their rallies that would get their supporters frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs (like Trump's supporters) and what do you do, you come back with a video of Hillary saying something "you don't like" from those wasted Benghazi hearings that cost all of us millions of dollars, and were nothing but a complete waste of time.

You....................have....................... .nothing...................!!!!!

Cool, fine, but for Christ's sake just deal with it already.

You don't support Trump fine, why don't you support him?

Is it because you know he's an empty suit, filled with hot air, with no ideas or are you just as turned off by all of his hate rhetoric as everybody else?

Hell, even one of the guys I work with that's a bit of a racist is done with Trump because of all his hate speech.

Go argue with everybody else dude, and leave me alone unless you can positively prove or show me where "your claim".......that everything Trump is doing is also being done by Hillary & Bernie, and that their supporters are behaving just as badly as Donald's supporters.

These were YOUR CLAIMS, not mine or are you also going to accuse me of getting that wrong as well.

Just man-up, and admit it, Hell I'd have more respect for you if you just did already instead of playing this childish back & forth your doing.

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 03:36 PM
I'm starting to think that your one of those Sadomasochists or something that loves punishment.

Do you enjoy being this wrong so much of the time?

Go back and trace our conversation genius.

I addressed & answered all of your questions.

You couldn't show me a shred of proof where any supporters from the left has acted out violently while either at or after attending a democratic rally.

I asked you to show me where Hillary or Bernie said asinine or violent things at their rallies that would get their supporters frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs (like Trump's supporters) and what do you do, you come back with a video of Hillary saying something "you don't like" from those wasted Benghazi hearings that cost all of us millions of dollars, and were nothing but a complete waste of time.

You....................have....................... .nothing...................!!!!!

Cool, fine, but for Christ's sake just deal with it already.

You don't support Trump fine, why don't you support him?

Is it because you know he's an empty suit, filled with hot air, with no ideas or are you just as turned off by all of his hate rhetoric as everybody else?

Hell, even one of the guys I work with that's a bit of a racist is done with Trump because of all his hate speech.

Go argue with everybody else dude, and leave me alone unless you can positively prove or show me where "your claim".......that everything Trump is doing is also being done by Hillary & Bernie, and that their supporters are behaving just as badly as Donald's supporters.

These were YOUR CLAIMS, not mine or are you also going to accuse me of getting that wrong as well.

Just man-up, and admit it, Hell I'd have more respect for you if you just did already instead of playing this childish back & forth your doing.

lol Ad hom much?

Here it comes....wait for it.... "And you call yourself "Sane Centrist"?

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 03:38 PM
lol Ad hom much?

You don't see the irony in your post?

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 03:42 PM
You don't see the irony in your post?

Irony? No. Humor? Yes. It's an inside joke...

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 03:46 PM
lol Ad hom much?

Weak...........seriously, after all of that you come back and go after the user name...............again.

I call you out on what you said, that you obviously can't back up, and you come back with the name thing......again.:applause:

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Weak...........seriously, after all of that you come back and go after the user name...............again.

I call you out on what you said, that you obviously can't back up, and you come back with the name thing......again.:applause:

Yeah I would respond to you bro but I'm all full up on crazy today... Maybe tomorrow...

Common Sense
03-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Irony? No. Humor? Yes. It's an inside joke...

I'll take that as a no.

Cigar
03-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Tomorrow is Whine Wednesday

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 03:51 PM
I'll take that as a no.

I said no so yes you should take it as a no... Your implication isn't lost on me though...

Mister D
03-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Yeah I would respond to you bro but I'm all full up on crazy today... Maybe tomorrow...

He does tend toward rambling walls of text

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Tomorrow is Whine Wednesday

Cigar.......

This is where we are thanks to people like Donald Trump. (whether he meant to get us here or not)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dal8moaXrOc

Listen to one of our soldiers thoughts in the second video at time frame: 0:10

Also pay attention to what the young Muslim guy is saying at time frame: 1:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBPEWYPkP5M

Cigar
03-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Not going to be a good year for them :laugh: .... again

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 04:09 PM
He does tend toward rambling walls of text

Has anybody ever measured the length or diameter of the pole that's stuck up your rear?

I mean, it has to be legendary because the sheer arrogance, and deafening silence of your completely broken filter would suggest a person having such an object, as the worlds largest pole known to man.......................stuck up their rear.

I'm just curious, you know, really.......

suds00
03-01-2016, 04:18 PM
re.don't vote for trump if you don't like trump.tell that to those who support mass deportations, building useless walls ,re-writing the constitution and other"solutions"that will profoundly effect this country's stature for a long time.but they won't listen.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Has anybody ever measured the length or diameter of the pole that's stuck up your rear?

I mean, it has to be legendary because the sheer arrogance, and deafening silence of your completely broken filter would suggest a person having such an object, as the worlds largest pole known to man.......................stuck up their rear.

Put it on the board, don't send private messages to me under any circumstances.

Understood?

Tahuyaman
03-01-2016, 04:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9XZv5mbFg

this guy certainly is well spoken. He sounds extremely intelligent.

Chris
03-01-2016, 04:50 PM

Please refrain from bad faith posting, try to stick to the topic.

Mister D
03-01-2016, 04:51 PM

Please stop talking about my rear. Thank you.

Cigar
03-01-2016, 04:55 PM

Bashful :laugh:

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Please show me where I did this, I have nothing to do with the BLM movement, nor do I follow it.

I happen to know what it is and what it isn't , but I have no part in it.

And in everything you said, you have still failed to address everything I've said.......

You wrote:

"Most Americans regardless of color DO NOT support racism or racist groups like the KKK or White Nationalist or any of these other groups that seek to shut out all others and live in isolationism.

(no the BLM movement is not one of these groups)"

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 04:57 PM

You got it champ...........:f_cheers:

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 04:57 PM
You've noticed that as well.....?

Almost all of the people defending Trump keep saying in one breath: "well I don't support the guy"

And in the next breath: "hey, stop picking on Trump"

You know a good psychologist could make a small fortune off of these people..............:smiley_ROFLMAO:

I prefer cruz but I fully support trump.

Cigar
03-01-2016, 04:58 PM
You wrote:

"Most Americans regardless of color DO NOT support racism or racist groups like the KKK or White Nationalist or any of these other groups that seek to shut out all others and live in isolationism.

I guess that would explain why it's not just Black People who march with the BLM :wink:

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Bashful :laugh:

Don't ask, don't tell........:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smile y_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Oh Christ...

153 years does not equal 200 years.

I never said it did.

but for the information of canadian refugees (it could help you pass the US citizenship test someday) we were a slave nation 200 years ago just as I said.

Cigar
Don't ask, don't tell........:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smile y_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

http://www.lifewithlevi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/IMG_5359.jpg

Sane Centrist
You wrote:

I have to run out to the store but I promise to back to you Mac, I won't let you down buddy......

In the meantime how about us two American's (regardless or our color) at least agree to the fact that we don't want or need any more hatred in this country, and that the only way to move it forward is by all of us supporting each other instead of constantly tearing at each other?

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 05:02 PM
http://www.lifewithlevi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/IMG_5359.jpg

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I guess that would explain why it's not just Black People who march with the BLM :wink:

For the same reason domesticated Indians scouted for the Cavalry against their own people back in the day I guess.

Guilt ridden white liberals are the most clueless liberals in captivity.

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 05:06 PM
In the meantime how about us two American's (regardless or our color) at least agree to the fact that we don't want or need any more hatred in this country, and that the only way to move it forward is by all of us supporting each other instead of constantly tearing at each other?

I dont mind.

its liberals who are consumed by skin color.

most white conservatives want no specisl trestment for any race.

Sane Centrist
03-01-2016, 07:43 PM
I don't mind.

I'd like to break your answer down "psychologically" if you don't mind Mac.

You say here "I don't mind" in response to: "why don't we work together to bring people together instead of tearing them apart".

That's called a "tacit/passive" reply but not a very strong one.

In other words you didn't say: "sure" or "absolutely".

I just found it interesting, don't let it bother you.

Not me, but then, I don't really consider myself a liberal as much as I consider myself a "centrist".

I'm not even sure I would agree that the term "liberal" is a well defined term with a clear definition.

Just what is a "liberal" anyway?

Anyway my point is that I don't see color (I recognize racism from all groups when it's inflicted onto others) but I don't see color.

most white conservatives want no special treatment for any race.

Here things get very interesting......

First of all conservatives come in all colors, and it's interesting that you only point out "white conservatives" (why)

Next you say: "want no special treatment for any race"

I would agree that all conservatives (regardless of their color) shouldn't expect special treatment for any race in the same way I would say that Democrats should not expect special treatment for any one race. (and they don't)

Now on to my answer about the BLM movement.

I have no part or stake in it but I am familiar with it, and I know who formed it and why.

Like almost all things that blacks do when they organize - it has been ripped to shreds and misrepresented by the media, and other certain groups.

It was formed by three Black women: Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi, and Patrisse Cullors.

This is their mission statement:

"Black Lives Matter is an ideological and political intervention in a world where Black lives are systematically and intentionally targeted for demise. It is an affirmation of Black folks’ contributions to this society, our humanity, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression."

Diversity:
We are committed to acknowledging, respecting and celebrating difference(s) and commonalities.

Restorative Justice:
We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.

Globalism:
We see ourselves as part of the global Black family and we are aware of the different ways we are impacted or privileged as Black folk who exist in different parts of the world

Collective value
We are guided by the fact all Black lives, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status or location

Empathy
We are committed to practicing empathy; we engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

Black Villages
We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

Black Families
We are committed to making our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We are committed to dismantling the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” that require them to mother in private even as they participate in justice work.

Intergenerational
We are committed to fostering an intergenerational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, shows up with capacity to lead and learn.

Loving Engagement
We are committed to embodying and practicing justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another.

Their website: http://blacklivesmatter.com/

These are just some of their principals, and I think you can see from here that they're not pushing to be separated from the rest of the United States or set up "Black Only" zones, or create violence, nor do they condone violence when it happens, and like any organization they absolutely cannot control people from committing violent crimes, and then say that they've done it the name of "BLM".

Now, Mac, you absolutely don't have to like what BLM is about, you don't have to agree with anything they say or how they feel or what they've created or what they're doing - but you don't get to call them a terrorist organization because the BML movement is not about terrorism or reversed racism.

Now lets look at the "White Nationalism" organization.

Everything you see below is straight from their website with NO interference from me:

What is White Nationalism?

1. Q. What is White Nationalism?
A. The idea that Whites may need to create a separate nation as a means of defending themselves.

2. Q. Do White Nationalists feel they are superior to other races?
A. No. The desire of White Nationalists to form their own nation has nothing to do with superiority or inferiority.

3. Q. Do White Nationalists seek to dominate other races?
A. Not at all. In fact, formation of a White Nation removes any possibility of White dominance of other races, as well as the plausibility of the accusation that Whites wish to dominate others.

4. Q. Do White Nationalists seek to insulate themselves from competition from other races?
A. No. A separate White Nation would establish a policy of free trade with its new neighbors. Labor markets are global, and the formation of a White Nation would not protect Whites from economic competition.

5. Q. Well if White Nationalists don't feel superior, don't want to dominate others, and don't seek protection from competition, then why would they want a separate nation?
A. To avoid exploitation.

6. Q. Exploitation? This is rich! So how is it that Whites are exploited?
A. It is a long list. Burdensome racial preference schemes in hiring, race-normed employment tests, racial preference schemes in university admissions, racial preference schemes in government contracting and small business loans. Beyond quotas there is the denial of rights of free speech and of due process to Whites who are critical of these governmental policies. We have special punishments for vandalism and assaults committed by Whites if the perpetrators have a history of anti-egalitarian thought. In addition, Whites pay a proportion of the costs of the welfare state that is disproportionate to what they receive in benefits.

But the most exploitative aspect of the situation is that neither the racial quotas, the business preferences, the loss of freedom of speech, nor the disproportionate contributions to the welfare state have managed to sate the appetites of non-whites living in the United States.

The more Whites sacrifice, the more non-whites demand. Many Whites are beginning to believe that no amount of tribute, other than mass suicide, would satisfy the non-white demands.

If our presence stirs up that much hatred in the hearts of non- whites, then the only sensible course of action is to separate ourselves from them.

Their website: http://www.whitenationalism.com/wn/wn-06.htm

Mac.........................I think you see the clear difference in these two organizations.

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 08:10 PM
I'd like to break your answer down "psychologically" if you don't mind Mac.

You say here "I don't mind" in response to: "why don't we work together to bring people together instead of tearing them apart".

That's called a "tacit/passive" reply but not a very strong one.

In other words you didn't say: "sure" or "absolutely".

I just found it interesting, don't let it bother you.

Not me, but then, I don't really consider myself a liberal as much as I consider myself a "centrist".

I'm not even sure I would agree that the term "liberal" is a well defined term with a clear definition.

Just what is a "liberal" anyway?

Anyway my point is that I don't see color (I recognize racism from all groups when it's inflicted onto others) but I don't see color.

Here things get very interesting......

First of all conservatives come in all colors, and it's interesting that you only point out "white conservatives" (why)

Next you say: "want no special treatment for any race"

I would agree that all conservatives (regardless of their color) shouldn't expect special treatment for any race in the same way I would say that Democrats should not expect special treatment for any one race. (and they don't)

Now on to my answer about the BLM movement.

I have no part or stake in it but I am familiar with it, and I know who formed it and why.

Like almost all things that blacks do when they organize - it has been ripped to shreds and misrepresented by the media, and other certain groups.

It was formed by three Black women: Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi, and Patrisse Cullors.

This is their mission statement:

"Black Lives Matter is an ideological and political intervention in a world where Black lives are systematically and intentionally targeted for demise. It is an affirmation of Black folks’ contributions to this society, our humanity, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression."

Diversity:
We are committed to acknowledging, respecting and celebrating difference(s) and commonalities.

Restorative Justice:
We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.

Globalism:
We see ourselves as part of the global Black family and we are aware of the different ways we are impacted or privileged as Black folk who exist in different parts of the world

Collective value
We are guided by the fact all Black lives, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status or location

Empathy
We are committed to practicing empathy; we engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

Black Villages
We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

Black Families
We are committed to making our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We are committed to dismantling the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” that require them to mother in private even as they participate in justice work.

Intergenerational
We are committed to fostering an intergenerational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, shows up with capacity to lead and learn.

Loving Engagement
We are committed to embodying and practicing justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another.

Their website: http://blacklivesmatter.com/

These are just some of their principals, and I think you can see from here that they're not pushing to be separated from the rest of the United States or set up "Black Only" zones, or create violence, nor do they condone violence when it happens, and like any organization they absolutely cannot control people from committing violent crimes, and then say that they've done it the name of "BLM".

Now, Mac, you absolutely don't have to like what BLM is about, you don't have to agree with anything they say or how they feel or what they've created or what they're doing - but you don't get to call them a terrorist organization because the BML movement is not about terrorism or reversed racism.

Now lets look at the "White Nationalism" organization.

Everything you see below is straight from their website with NO interference from me:

What is White Nationalism?

1. Q. What is White Nationalism?
A. The idea that Whites may need to create a separate nation as a means of defending themselves.

2. Q. Do White Nationalists feel they are superior to other races?
A. No. The desire of White Nationalists to form their own nation has nothing to do with superiority or inferiority.

3. Q. Do White Nationalists seek to dominate other races?
A. Not at all. In fact, formation of a White Nation removes any possibility of White dominance of other races, as well as the plausibility of the accusation that Whites wish to dominate others.

4. Q. Do White Nationalists seek to insulate themselves from competition from other races?
A. No. A separate White Nation would establish a policy of free trade with its new neighbors. Labor markets are global, and the formation of a White Nation would not protect Whites from economic competition.

5. Q. Well if White Nationalists don't feel superior, don't want to dominate others, and don't seek protection from competition, then why would they want a separate nation?
A. To avoid exploitation.

6. Q. Exploitation? This is rich! So how is it that Whites are exploited?
A. It is a long list. Burdensome racial preference schemes in hiring, race-normed employment tests, racial preference schemes in university admissions, racial preference schemes in government contracting and small business loans. Beyond quotas there is the denial of rights of free speech and of due process to Whites who are critical of these governmental policies. We have special punishments for vandalism and assaults committed by Whites if the perpetrators have a history of anti-egalitarian thought. In addition, Whites pay a proportion of the costs of the welfare state that is disproportionate to what they receive in benefits.

But the most exploitative aspect of the situation is that neither the racial quotas, the business preferences, the loss of freedom of speech, nor the disproportionate contributions to the welfare state have managed to sate the appetites of non-whites living in the United States.

The more Whites sacrifice, the more non-whites demand. Many Whites are beginning to believe that no amount of tribute, other than mass suicide, would satisfy the non-white demands.

If our presence stirs up that much hatred in the hearts of non- whites, then the only sensible course of action is to separate ourselves from them.

Their website: http://www.whitenationalism.com/wn/wn-06.htm

Mac.........................I think you see the clear difference in these two organizations.

There too much there for me to reply to everything.

but I notice that all the way through and on other threads you claim to be non partisan.

but everytime you flip the coin democrats win.

so my honest opinion is that you lean left but prefer not to say so.

You spend a lot of time telling me what white supremists say as if I have something to do with it.

or like trump I am expected to react to them because if I dont renounce them stronly enough thats evidence that I'm one of them.

or based on this maybe you are just making excuses for the racist BLM crowd.

If so I dont agree.

They dont have a long body of evidence because they are pretty new.

But when martin omally told them that all lives matter the black kids went nuts and shouted him off the stage.

telling me that in their world their name says it all.

only black lives matter to them

Cletus
03-01-2016, 08:19 PM

I read it.

You are neither sane nor a centrist.

Mister D
03-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Hmmm...BLM thinks blacks face "deadly oppression". I think the similarities are quite compelling, actually.

domer76
03-01-2016, 08:27 PM
I dont mind.

most white conservatives want no specisl trestment for any race.

That's because they've already enjoyed preferential treatment for the entire history of our country.

Mister D
03-01-2016, 08:29 PM
That's because they've already enjoyed preferential treatment for the entire history of our country.

Tell us all about the preferential treatment you've received. :smiley:

Mac-7
03-01-2016, 08:31 PM

Most whites would be amused to hear you describe them as privilaged.

since they dont get special treatment from the ruling class whites have to work for any success they have

Private Pickle
03-01-2016, 08:32 PM

Interesting comment. What preferential treatment did you receive?

Professor Peabody
03-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Trump scares the hell out of Liberal Democrats.

Sane Centrist
03-02-2016, 08:44 AM
There too much there for me to reply to everything.

There is a lot but there's no rush, and you can always come back later after you've had to digest it all if you wanted to but it's cool.

but I notice that all the way through and on other threads you claim to be non partisan.

What I claim to be is not crazy or an extremist. We all have our political ideals or ideology Mac, and If you take a look in the "New Member Introduction" page, and look me up you'll see where I took great lengths to explain myself, my ideals, and my position.

For the record, and for the 5th million time, I am a card carrying Democrat but I do not consider myself to be an extreme, far leftist. I consider myself to be a moderate Democrat that doesn't drink the Kool-Aide from ether party. I have considered republican candidates and have looked at republican candidates in local city state political elections and presidential elections.

I keep an open mind to all, I listen to all, and I don't behave or act as if the world is coming to an end whenever a republican politician wins a seat in any race.

Also.....my user name has nothing to do with my political views, and I've probably repeated that over a million times in many threads, yet it always amazes me how the only response I'll get after certain posts that touch a nerve or offend certain posters is an attack on me through my user name the way Cletus did just below you post.

These attack's mean nothing, are beyond childish, and show a real lack of any thought or substance. I believe people only do it when I either leave them absolutely speechless with what I've written or when they have no rebuttal to what I've written.

but everytime you flip the coin democrats win. So my honest opinion is that you lean left but prefer not to say so.

Honestly I don't know what you mean by this statement so I can't comment on it. If you mean to say that I only root for Democrats then I would submit that you haven't seen all of my posts in this forum.

It's ok, I wouldn't expect you to, but once again your assessment of me is off. I wrote this particular thread because I am of the opinion that Donald Trump is nothing but an embarrassment for this country because of his many views. But that's ok because that's just my opinion, and I should be allowed to have an opinion without being attacked or my user name being brought into it.

You spend a lot of time telling me what white supremists say as if I have something to do with it. Or like trump I am expected to react to them because if I dont renounce them stronly enough thats evidence that I'm one of them.

Here your getting defensive, and you shouldn't because I never said or implied that your responsible for what white supremacist say, and I didn't spend any more time talking about them than I did anything else. I gave equal time and space to the BLM movement and White nationalist in my post.

or based on this maybe you are just making excuses for the racist BLM crowd. If so I dont agree.

Well........I said this about the BLM movement: "I have no part or stake in it but I am familiar with it, and I know who formed it and why" and I meant it Mac. I have no part or stake in the BLM movement at all so please don't accuse me of defending them or pushing their agenda.

They dont have a long body of evidence because they are pretty new.

This is true but if I had to base what they will be like in the future (if their organization last's) I wouldn't think that they would ever be as extreme as hate groups that are on the governments watch list. Time will tell, we'll see......

But when Martin O'Malley told them that all lives matter the black kids went nuts and shouted him off the stage.

All lives do matter, and my one complaint/grievance with their organization is that they didn't name it "All Lives Matter". I understand why they didn't but I think they should have named it "All Lives Matter" because it would have played better politically, and it would have caused them a lot less headaches in terms of how negatively others view them.

People have a perception that they don't think all lives matter because of their slogan or catch name. They absolutely realize that all lives matter (they don't exist in a vacuum and they are not fools) but their focused on Black concerns & Black causes with in Black communities....hence the name: "Black lives Matter".

telling me that in their world their name says it all. Only black lives matter to them

Not necessarily, and I just explained why.

Forgive me Mac but you seem to be quite confrontational, grumpy, and always ready to fight, as well as a bit combative. We've gone back & forth on a few things now, and no matter how congenial or respectful I try to be you seem to just want to be abrasive with your replies. It's fine, maybe that's your personality, maybe your bitter, or angry at the world or just don't have a "soft side".

Many people don't, but you need to know that I'm not the person or the A-hole you think I am, and there's no need to be so hostile. You don't have to be so "coarse" in your correspondence with me because I'm not as combative or one sided as you think.

In other words.............lighten up buddy...........it's all good.

If I'm overthinking this please forgive me, and just disregard all of that.

Crepitus
03-02-2016, 08:46 AM
He oughtta be scaring the hell outta you.

Cigar
03-02-2016, 08:55 AM

Not me, because his own words don't represent me or any party I vote for, so Trump is merely entertainment. No matter what he says or does, I will get a laugh.

Sane Centrist
03-02-2016, 09:02 AM
I read it.

You are neither sane nor a centrist.

Ok, so here's a question for you.....

If my user name was "1234 Peanut Butter", what would your thought's on the post be then..............genius............??

Please, do tell, and while your at it try a little more to actually come up with an original thought on something you read, and try a little less to take the weak, pathetic, cowards way out of replying on a thread by focusing on a persons user name.....that, oh-by-the-way has absolutely nothing to do with what they wrote.

Come on, be the first kid on you block to show a little hutzpah......:Doh!:

Tahuyaman
03-02-2016, 10:18 AM
I still think it's funny that this guy calls himself a centrist. Never mind the sane part.

Cigar
03-02-2016, 12:12 PM
I still think it's funny that this guy calls himself a centrist. Never mind the sane part.

I find it hilarious that two (2) NY Centrist will be running for the presidency :laugh:

Mac-7
03-02-2016, 04:16 PM
There is a lot but there's no rush, and you can always come back later after you've had to digest it all if you wanted to but it's cool.

What I claim to be is not crazy or an extremist. We all have our political ideals or ideology Mac, and If you take a look in the "New Member Introduction" page, and look me up you'll see where I took great lengths to explain myself, my ideals, and my position.

For the record, and for the 5th million time, I am a card carrying Democrat but I do not consider myself to be an extreme, far leftist. I consider myself to be a moderate Democrat that doesn't drink the Kool-Aide from ether party. I have considered republican candidates and have looked at republican candidates in local city state political elections and presidential elections.

I keep an open mind to all, I listen to all, and I don't behave or act as if the world is coming to an end whenever a republican politician wins a seat in any race.

Also.....my user name has nothing to do with my political views, and I've probably repeated that over a million times in many threads, yet it always amazes me how the only response I'll get after certain posts that touch a nerve or offend certain posters is an attack on me through my user name the way Cletus did just below you post.

These attack's mean nothing, are beyond childish, and show a real lack of any thought or substance. I believe people only do it when I either leave them absolutely speechless with what I've written or when they have no rebuttal to what I've written.

Honestly I don't know what you mean by this statement so I can't comment on it. If you mean to say that I only root for Democrats then I would submit that you haven't seen all of my posts in this forum.

It's ok, I wouldn't expect you to, but once again your assessment of me is off. I wrote this particular thread because I am of the opinion that Donald Trump is nothing but an embarrassment for this country because of his many views. But that's ok because that's just my opinion, and I should be allowed to have an opinion without being attacked or my user name being brought into it.

Here your getting defensive, and you shouldn't because I never said or implied that your responsible for what white supremacist say, and I didn't spend any more time talking about them than I did anything else. I gave equal time and space to the BLM movement and White nationalist in my post.

Well........I said this about the BLM movement: "I have no part or stake in it but I am familiar with it, and I know who formed it and why" and I meant it Mac. I have no part or stake in the BLM movement at all so please don't accuse me of defending them or pushing their agenda.

This is true but if I had to base what they will be like in the future (if their organization last's) I wouldn't think that they would ever be as extreme as hate groups that are on the governments watch list. Time will tell, we'll see......

All lives do matter, and my one complaint/grievance with their organization is that they didn't name it "All Lives Matter". I understand why they didn't but I think they should have named it "All Lives Matter" because it would have played better politically, and it would have caused them a lot less headaches in terms of how negatively others view them.

People have a perception that they don't think all lives matter because of their slogan or catch name. They absolutely realize that all lives matter (they don't exist in a vacuum and they are not fools) but their focused on Black concerns & Black causes with in Black communities....hence the name: "Black lives Matter".

Not necessarily, and I just explained why.

Forgive me Mac but you seem to be quite confrontational, grumpy, and always ready to fight, as well as a bit combative. We've gone back & forth on a few things now, and no matter how congenial or respectful I try to be you seem to just want to be abrasive with your replies. It's fine, maybe that's your personality, maybe your bitter, or angry at the world or just don't have a "soft side".

Many people don't, but you need to know that I'm not the person or the A-hole you think I am, and there's no need to be so hostile. You don't have to be so "coarse" in your correspondence with me because I'm not as combative or one sided as you think.

In other words.............lighten up buddy...........it's all good.

If I'm overthinking this please forgive me, and just disregard all of that.

Ok I will lighten up a little.

my biggest complaint is with the black lives matter crowd and I will stick to commenting on them.

They are practicing racial politics.

we are supposed to give them what they demand because they are black, and loud and in some cases threatening.

michael brown was a thug who got shot because he attacked a cop.

these black kids are exploiting liberal white guilt as a way to divide the races rather than unite them.

They along with groups like the Congressional Black Caucus represnt the failure of MLKs message of a colorblind society to take root after his death.

Sane Centrist
03-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Ok I will lighten up a little.

my biggest complaint is with the black lives matter crowd and I will stick to commenting on them.

They are practicing racial politics.

we are supposed to give them what they demand because they are black, and loud and in some cases threatening.

michael brown was a thug who got shot because he attacked a cop.

these black kids are exploiting liberal white guilt as a way to divide the races rather than unite them.

They along with groups like the Congressional Black Caucus represnt the failure of MLKs message of a colorblind society to take root after his death.

Fair enough, I understand your concerns.

I'd like to share some parting thoughts with you.

Here's some brutal honesty that you won't read or see from many others.

As a person of mixed heritage I am quite bothered as many are when I see young African American kids behaving in a way that reflects badly upon the rest of the African American community.

I am very bothered when I see young men (of all colors) wearing their pants hanging off of their @$$ so low to the point that they can't even walk, or leaving their homes wearing pajamas, with hair that look's like it hasn't been combed in weeks.

I hate it when people use the "N" word, and I don't think it's fashionable at all, I just think it's ignorant.

I am very bothered when kids (of all colors) pull up to gas stations blasting their music to the point that every car is rumbling. I don't need to hear their music, and I think it's very disrespectful.

I could just keep going here but I think you get my point.

What also amazes me is to see how many things that were common place in "urban" neighborhoods - have crossed over into "suburbia" and we both know what I'm talking about.

To your point about Dr. King, I am quite troubled at what I see from many young African American kids because I feel as though they have taken his movement, and basically taken a large dump over everything that he built or tried to build.

Now.................having said all of that, it's extremely important that I point out here that all these subjects & issues I have touched upon are not pervasive through every "Black neighborhood" in this country, nor does every African American teenager behave or carry themselves this way.

It's also extremely important to point out here that there are millions of young, to middle age, to older black people in our country that are just as successful as their white counterparts. (in every arena)

People have a tendency to focus on the negative or take the bad example of a few, and lump everyone from that group together casting a negative light on all of them.

I understand everything your saying Mac, I don't agree with all of it but I do understand, and there are things that trouble me as well, but every black kid in this country is not a thug or a thief or a drug dealer. (not even close)

The three women that created the BLM movement did not create it for thugs to hijack it, but they cannot control bad people from latching onto it, to use it as some pathetic excuse to do bad things, nor did they create it to "exploit white guilt". (they truly didn't)

Much in the same way "real" Muslims can't stop extremist's from chopping off heads in the desert, or decent, hard working Italians being able to stop La Cosa Nostra from conducting business, or decent, hard working Irish people from being able to stop the formation of the IRA, and we could just keep going here.

Not every Mexican kid in this country is a gangbanger or a drug mule. (not even close)

Not every Muslim in this country (or anywhere) is secretly a terrorist just waiting for his or her chance to hurt somebody. (not even close)

Not every Caucasian person in this country hates all minorities or has racial biases towards people of color. (not even close)

How about we judge the people that act out as individuals on an individual basis, and not paint or smear everyone from that "tribe" as bad?

Just food for thought my friend.

Professor Peabody
03-02-2016, 06:28 PM
He oughtta be scaring the hell outta you.

Not in the least why? My fear in this upcoming election is we'll get an even more incompetent Obama clone.

Crepitus
03-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Not in the least why? My fear in this upcoming election is we'll get an even more incompetent Obama clone.
He is harm incarnate for your party.

BTW, just because you disagree with the way he's done things doesn't make President Obama incompletent.

Professor Peabody
03-03-2016, 12:27 AM

BTW, just because you disagree with the way he's done things doesn't make President Obama incompletent.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/united-states-gdp-growth.png?s=gdp+cqoq&d1=20090101&d2=20151231&mean=true

2009 to 2015 less than 2% mean GDP growth.

http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/charts/united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png?s=gdp+cqoq&v=201601111603n&d1=19770121&d2=19810120&mean=1

Carter about 4%. Even Carter did a better job with the economy.

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 01:06 AM

We appreciate your deep concern for our party.

the results show how incompetent obama is.

Under obama 1% economic growth is the new normal and ISIS and the russians are taking over the middle east.

Crepitus
03-03-2016, 09:06 AM
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/united-states-gdp-growth.png?s=gdp+cqoq&d1=20090101&d2=20151231&mean=true

2009 to 2015 less than 2% mean GDP growth.

http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/charts/united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png?s=gdp+cqoq&v=201601111603n&d1=19770121&d2=19810120&mean=1

Carter about 4%. Even Carter did a better job with the economy.
Carter didn't take over in the midst of a free falling economy and also didnt have the opposing party pledging to stop any and every thing he tried to do.

BTW, Carter's economy was better than just about every Republican's as well.

Crepitus
03-03-2016, 09:08 AM
We appreciate your deep concern for our party.

the results show how incompetent obama is.

Under obama 1% economic growth is the new normal and ISIS and the russians are taking over the middle east.
Not concerned, amazed that some of you can't see it.

I addressed the economic stuff in my previous post.

Professor Peabody
03-16-2016, 01:15 PM
Carter didn't take over in the midst of a free falling economy and also didnt have the opposing party pledging to stop any and every thing he tried to do. BTW, Carter's economy was better than just about every Republican's as well. You weren't born yet when Carter was President were you?

Crepitus
03-16-2016, 01:18 PM
You weren't born yet when Carter was President were you?
I was pretty young but yea, I was around. Why?