PDA

View Full Version : OWS Anniversary

patrickt
09-15-2012, 10:02 AM
In honor of the first, and last, anniversary of the OWS fiasco I have a video honoring the group as they're addressed by an ally in Congress, Rep. John Lewis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI&feature=player_embedded

Now, everyone raise your hands and wiggle your fingers.

bladimz
09-15-2012, 10:43 AM
You're not celebrating the anniversary? Such a shame... But they will probably struggle along without you. You're more likely suited to hanging with the Koch Bros. gang anyway.��

Peter1469
09-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Better than the side of statists and fascists. Oops, that was redundant. I should edit it.

IGetItAlready
09-15-2012, 11:44 AM
That video when it was first released sealed the deal for me Patrickt.

The utter idiocy of a queer with a bullhorn attempting to give the impression that EVERYONE'S voice counted while at the same time shouting down any and all who wanted to hear what the congressman had to say.

At that moment they should have changed the movement's name to "Occupy Astounding Irony" and went back to throwing their own poop at police cars.

Trinnity
09-15-2012, 11:51 AM
First of all - John Lewis, LOL....

AND, what a totally idiotic viddy, and the guy in the red t-shirt...hahahaha.

patrickt
09-15-2012, 06:36 PM
You're not celebrating the anniversary? Such a shame... But they will probably struggle along without you. You're more likely suited to hanging with the Koch Bros. gang anyway.😄

Actually, I am. I'm not celebrating without either of the two OWS nitwits who are left. They're hanging with convicted felon George Soros. You know, the left-wing ninny. But I am celebrating in my own quiet way. I watch President Obama videos, wiggle my fingers in the air, and giggle. And, I remember fondly the administration shills who sided with the nitwits. Rep. Lewis, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Micheal Moore, and President Obama.

Captain Obvious
09-15-2012, 06:38 PM
I was listening to a radio clip on OWS - was on NPR maybe.

They stated that OWS started and ended faster than any other sociopolitical movement, but they didn't go into the reasons why.

How bout a fucking plot for starts?

Mainecoons
09-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Soros and the unions stopped giving them money??