PDA

View Full Version : Check Out What MSNBC is Saying.....

MMC
09-14-2011, 04:53 PM
WTF.....Chris Matthews is actually trying to inference that Republicans are akin to the Planet of the Apes. This is bullshit he has gone over the top with the shit he says. Has anyone told him he is nothing more than a partisan hack.

If any of you guys have MSNBC check out Matthews repeat show at 6pm my time. Central. or at 11 pm. Listen to what he is calling Republicans and saying about them. Even When his guests are pointing out things like Weiners Seat and what is actually going on. He still looks to blame the right. Immediately blamed our economical problems on the Bush tax cuts from 10 yrs ago. Then of course the deflection to Bachman. Then the debate with the Republicans.

Fox's Hannity or O'Reilly would be torn apart for saying some shit about Democrats the way Matthews was talkin about Republicans.

Pendragon
09-14-2011, 04:57 PM
So what is your point good man?

Fox News routinely bashes the Democrats. MSNBC does the same against the Republicans. If you don't care for it, use your picture clicker.

I would think that you would know of a little something called Freedom of the Press.

MMC
09-14-2011, 05:06 PM

Fox News routinely bashes the Democrats. MSNBC does the same against the Republicans. If you don't care for it, use your picture clicker.

I would think that you would know of a little something called Freedom of the Press.

Not like this Pen.....Also Matthews is an op-ed show. This was way over the top. I usually watch MSDNC.....Sun-Tzu, know thy enemy well! Matthews must be pist because other Dems are saying shit about Obama. Even when his guest brought up those facts. Finneman who is true Blue. Matthews pushed that aside to go after some other point. Also Matthews didnt really want to talk about Obama's bill whom some Democrats are against.

Juggernaut
09-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Fox is a far better company that respects the opposition by avoiding name calling and they avoid the demonizing.

This is not the first time PMSNBC has allowed Matthews to compare gop'ers to the planet of the apes. Matthews also called Bush a Chimp and a dumb fool. Matthews is a fucking joke

Mister D
09-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Matthews went off the deep end after Fox began wiping the floor with MSNBC. I'm not sure how much of this is an act or purposefully provocative.

wingrider
09-14-2011, 11:45 PM
mathews? you mean the guy with the tingle down his leg when Obama got elected?

that POS needs to go the same way olbermann went.. to a do nothing go no where station.. Oh wait he is on msnbc no difference.

MMC
09-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Brief mentions by the MSDNC crew of the NY Election.....Sharptones believe it or not was the show with the least amount of Republican bashing.

Althought Sharptones then went on the spiel that this Election does not mean anything. That such is not a rebuke of Obama. Then they explained even at Obama' height of historic campaign that he only took 55% from that district and that it was slowly turnng Republican anyways.

Then Sharpton brought up the District that the Dems won in Upstate NY and reported how the GOP stated that one election didnt mean anything. Then tried to talk about the GOp Hypocrisy.