PDA

View Full Version : Man who repeatedly shoved black woman at Trump rally ....

Cigar
03-03-2016, 01:55 PM
.... organized white supremacy event in Harrisburg
Man who repeatedly shoved black woman at Trump rally organized white supremacy event in Harrisburg (http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/03/man_who_pushed_black_woman_out.html)

A man making national headlines for shoving a black woman out of a Donald Trump rally in Louisville, Ky., Tuesday is the same man who organized a white nationalist conference in Harrisburg last month.

Matthew Heimbach made national news after a video of him pushing the Trump protester and shouting "leftist scum" at her went viral on social media.

The New York Daily News identified Heimbach, 24, in the video. And Heimbach, founder of the Traditionalist Youth Network, which the Southern Poverty Law Center deems a white nationalist group, has since admitted in a blog that he was one of the men shown pushing the woman.

Read more: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/03/man_who_pushed_black_woman_out.html

Source: New York Daily News

Reviled racist Matthew Heimbach admits to pushing black woman at Trump rally, blames tension on Black Lives Matter (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/matthew-heimbach-recalls-pushing-black-woman-trump-rally-article-1.2550304)

Reviled white nationalist Matthew Heimbach admitted to pushing a black woman at a Tuesday Donald Trump rally in Louisville, Ky.

The racist hatemonger, 24, wrote a blog post about the encounter, in which he shoved the woman and repeatedly shouted, "leftist scum." The Daily News earlier identified Heimbach from video of the incident.

"(Video) features yours truly helping the crowd drive out one of the women who had been pushing, shoving, barking, and screaming at the attendees for the better part of an hour," he wrote in a post on the website for the Traditionalist Youth Network, a group that promotes white supremacy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/matthew-heimbach-recalls-pushing-black-woman-trump-rally-article-1.2550304

It really takes a REAL MAN to Shove a Woman :laugh:

exotix
03-03-2016, 01:59 PM
How come neo-nazi's are always human defectives ...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2550300.1456940529!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/heimbach.jpg

Cigar
03-03-2016, 02:01 PM
How come neo-nazi's are always human defectives ...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2550300.1456940529!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/heimbach.jpg

It's because they are Pure White :laugh:

texan
03-03-2016, 02:02 PM
How is this guy a Neo Nazi from the picture presented?

And what is a "white nationalist?" Are their other ________ Nationalists? Like a Black Nationalist out of curiosity?

Cigar
03-03-2016, 02:03 PM

And what is a "white nationalist?" Are their other ________ Nationalists? Like a Black Nationalist out of curiosity?

Ask them, that's what "THEY" chose to call themselves

Safety
03-03-2016, 02:06 PM

....you seriously don't know, or pretending to not know?

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 02:21 PM
....you seriously don't know, or pretending to not know?

It sounds like you don't know

The far left wackos at the southern poverty law center label him a white supremest and you and cigar mindlessly repeat it as fact

But you really know nothing except what you have been told

Safety
03-03-2016, 02:42 PM
It sounds like you don't know

The far left wackos at the southern poverty law center label him a white supremest and you and cigar mindlessly repeat it as fact

But you really know nothing except what you have been told

Try reading instead of deflecting.

http://www.tradyouth.org/ (Matthew Heimbach's website)

My reputation follows me everywhere I go, and it’s decidedly a mixed blessing. While I’ll never regret becoming a public advocate for my extended family of White brothers and sisters, the racial element of my work does overshadow my life’s calling of public service. I’ve always wanted to help people. I try to be helpful toward my fellow Christians; I try to be helpful towards my friends and family members; and I try to be helpful toward my community and nation.

I would like to think that the people who know me beyond my reputation for White Advocacy will confirm that.

When drafting off of a vehicle, one must be mindful to refrain from getting carried away and ramming into the vehicle. Some White Nationalist leaders have become like delusional “side pieces,” so giddy about their man that they’re keen on ruining the man and his marriage in order to have him exclusively for themselves. We must back off a bit, both to protect his campaign and to protect our own cause.

Professor Peabody
03-03-2016, 02:51 PM

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/black-panther-rally-in-texas.jpg

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/black-panther-rally-in-teaxas-2.jpg

How about these "nationalists"?

Cigar
03-03-2016, 02:56 PM
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/black-panther-rally-in-texas.jpg

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/black-panther-rally-in-teaxas-2.jpg

How about these "nationalists"?

Do you have Links to go with your pictures?

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Try reading instead of deflecting.

http://www.tradyouth.org/ (Matthew Heimbach's website)

That's it?

All you can point to is the fact he is white?

Your quote falls far short of proof that he is a white supremest

Private Pickle
03-03-2016, 03:11 PM
The word is "Supremacist".

Cigar
03-03-2016, 03:32 PM
That's it?

All you can point to is the fact he is white?

Your quote falls far short of proof that he is a white supremest

Dude ... try reading first ... HE, calls himself that :rollseyes:

The Xl
03-03-2016, 03:35 PM
That dude is an asshole, I saw the video. But what does this even mean in regards to Trump? There are assholes and racists supporting every candidate.

This is a low level hit. If this is all you got, this is weak.

Cigar
03-03-2016, 03:40 PM
That dude is an $#@!, I saw the video. But what does this even mean in regards to Trump? There are $#@!s and racists supporting every candidate.

This is a low level hit. If this is all you got, this is weak.

Think of it this way ... what if that was your Daughter, would you be ok with him pushing her around?

Also, I can post a Video of this happening at every Trump Rally.

Can you post anything like this at any Sanders or Clinton Rally?

The Xl
03-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Think of it this way ... what if that was your Daughter, would you be ok with him pushing her around?

Of course I'd be mad. But I'd be mad at the dude that did it.

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Dude ... try reading first ... HE, calls himself that :rollseyes:

I did read but didn't see any claims that whites are racially or genetically superior to blacks

If you have a quote and a link lets see it

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 03:56 PM

Democrats let the protesters take over the rally and drive the candidate off the stage

I would not like to spend hours waiting in line to hear trump speak and have to listen to some black wacko instead

Safety
03-03-2016, 03:57 PM
I did read but didn't see any claims that whites are racially or genetically superior to blacks

If you have a quote and a link lets see it

You are conflating white supremacist with white nationalist. Don't do that.

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 04:01 PM
You are conflating white supremacist with white nationalist. Don't do that.

So give me a sample quote of white nationalism that you find offensive

Safety
03-03-2016, 04:04 PM
So give me a sample quote of white nationalism that you find offensive

I already gave you two quotes from a white nationalist. Offensive to me, not in the least. Counterproductive to what America stands for, absolutely.

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Btw safety

Cigar conflated the two terms in the opening post of this thread

So your fight over that is with him not me

Safety
03-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Btw safety

Cigar conflated the two terms in the opening post of this thread

So your fight over that is with him not me

You are the one giving me the questions.

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 04:06 PM
I already gave you two quotes from a white nationalist. Offensive to me, not in the least. Counterproductive to what America stands for, absolutely.

Counter productive as in black lives matter or the congressional black caucus?

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 04:08 PM
You are the one giving me the questions.

So far you have not come up with any answers

What is it about this guy that you and the southern poverty law center find offensive?

Cigar
03-03-2016, 04:08 PM

What exactly has The Black Lives Matter Movement or The Congressional Black Caucus ever done to "you" "personally"?

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 04:10 PM
What exactly has The Black Lives Matter Movement or The Congressional Black Caucus ever done to "you" "personally"?

Sorry but since you failed to answer my question I won't answer yours until you do

Safety
03-03-2016, 04:18 PM

Both of those groups were spawned from the actions of the ideology that aligns with white supremacy and nationality.

Safety
03-03-2016, 04:20 PM

Well, to be honest, WN and WS have done nothing to me personally, but my parents have endured their wrath.

The Xl
03-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Trump is absolutely a nationalist, I don't think that can be disputed. Nothing suggests that he prefers one race over the other, however.

Safety
03-03-2016, 04:22 PM
So far you have not come up with any answers

What is it about this guy that you and the southern poverty law center find offensive?

Did I say I found them offensive? No, you asked what identified the man in the OP as such.

Stop change the goalposts after your argument fails.

Safety
03-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Trump is absolutely a nationalist, I don't think that can be disputed. Nothing suggests that he prefers one race over the other, however.

He just needs to vet his sources he uses as retweets and be quicker when asked pointed questions.

The Xl
03-03-2016, 04:32 PM
He just needs to vet his sources he uses as retweets and be quicker when asked pointed questions.

I don't know about the speed of his answers, but he's said that he has nothing to do with duke or white supremacists. I saw him answer that multiple times during his press conference on super Tuesday.

Speaking of racism and whatnot, where is the heat on Hillary? This is the same woman who called troubled young black males super predators that didn't have a conscience and were unable to feel empathy. Easily worse than anything the media is trying to pin on trump.

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Did I say I found them offensive? No, you asked what identified the man in the OP as such.

Stop change the goalposts after your argument fails.

That is a very impressive retreat

I bet your fellow libs won't even notice

Mac-7
03-03-2016, 05:07 PM
I don't know about the speed of his answers, but he's said that he has nothing to do with duke or white supremacists. I saw him answer that multiple times during his press conference on super Tuesday.

Speaking of racism and whatnot, where is the heat on Hillary? This is the same woman who called troubled young black males super predators that didn't have a conscience and were unable to feel empathy. Easily worse than anything the media is trying to pin on trump.

Politics is a contact sport

and if anyone can recover a loose football in a pile it's trump

Safety
03-03-2016, 05:39 PM

No, what is impressive is your ability to waste the forum's time.

Ransom
03-03-2016, 07:35 PM

Safety backpedals nicely

Safety
03-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Safety backpedals nicely

It's a required skill if you don't want to be burned by a quick receiver. That's why the Falcons didn't fare so well this year...

Mac-7
03-04-2016, 12:59 AM
It's a required skill if you don't want to be burned by a quick receiver. That's why the Falcons didn't fare so well this year...

Our own version of Deion Sanders right here on the Wet Nurse, aka tPF, political forum.

I'm so proud.

FindersKeepers
03-04-2016, 06:27 AM

You might be able to post vids of that happening at many Trump rallies, but not every one, and yet, you still have not posted a video of Trump, himself, doing that.

Therein lies the difference, and it's a big difference. All sorts of hotheads attend political rallies, after all, the rallies draw the more unstable among any candidate's supporters. That's just a fact.

The inferences you draw are problematic in that they're the very thing that created the Trump-wave to begin with. You don't understand that - most of the liberal media that's been doing the same thing still doesn't understand it -- and yet -- lack of understanding doesn't change the result.

You, and those like you who continue to draw false parallels and continue to try and shame Trump, are the ones who have created the monster that Trump now is.

If, heaven forbid, Trump gets elected, it will be the fault of those (like you) whose failed attempts to shame him were viewed by his supporters as unfair persecution.

It's doubtful that even then will you (and those like you) realize the folly of that tactic.

Professor Peabody
03-16-2016, 01:20 PM
yes I do.