PDA

View Full Version : Kim ugh! Readying Nukes!

Matty
03-03-2016, 06:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/03/report-north-korea-readying-nukes.html?intcmp=hpbt2

you think the little creep will actually do it?

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has ordered his country's nuclear weapons made ready for use at a moment's notice, the official state news agency reported Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Private Pickle
03-03-2016, 06:24 PM
No

exotix
03-03-2016, 06:28 PM
No sweat ... load up some B-2's with Daisy Cutters and lay it all to waste.

Peter1469
03-03-2016, 06:31 PM
His military may get tired of him and take him out.

Private Pickle
03-03-2016, 06:33 PM

If he keeps killing his generals with anti-aircraft guns they may..

PNW
03-03-2016, 07:16 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/03/report-north-korea-readying-nukes.html?intcmp=hpbt2

you think the little creep will actually do it?

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has ordered his country's nuclear weapons made ready for use at a moment's notice, the official state news agency reported Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

He has no real delivery system, he can 'get ready' all he wants but it won't do him any good.

MisterVeritis
03-03-2016, 07:23 PM
He has no real delivery system, he can 'get ready' all he wants but it won't do him any good.
All he needs is the ability to put a small package into orbit about 200-250 miles up. Aim Sout so the package goes into polar orbit for about 2/3rds of one orbit.

PNW
03-03-2016, 09:16 PM
All he needs is the ability to put a small package into orbit about 200-250 miles up. Aim Sout so the package goes into polar orbit for about 2/3rds of one orbit.

Which he can't do, so what is your point?

MisterVeritis
03-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Which he can't do, so what is your point?
I don't know that. Neither do you. What is clear is that BJ Clinton put North Korea on the path to both nuclear weapons and the means to deliver one or more enhanced electromagnetic pulse weapons to the approximate geographic center of the North American continent.

Democrats. Can't live with 'em.

leekohler2
03-04-2016, 10:58 AM

Yep- Little Kim won't do anything to anybody. If she does, we'll bomb her...oops...I mean, him.

leekohler2
03-04-2016, 10:59 AM
I don't know that. Neither do you. What is clear is that BJ Clinton put North Korea on the path to both nuclear weapons and the means to deliver one or more enhanced electromagnetic pulse weapons to the approximate geographic center of the North American continent.

Do you really want to go here? Do you really want to go partisan with this crap? I will, if you want to.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 11:04 AM

There has been talk of that with past. The problem is that the military leadership in N Korea is not given the opportunity to develop personal relationships. They are not trusted by the various Kim's, so they don't know who they can't trust.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Yep- Little Kim won't do anything to anybody. If she does, we'll bomb her...oops...I mean, him.

Then watch the liberals scream about the neo-con war mongers.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2016, 11:08 AM
I don't believe the B-2 can carry daisy-cutters even if they still exist in the inventory.
"Carpet" bombing tends to be more effective against soft targets. North Korea lacks soft targets.

North Korea is a hard problem.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2016, 11:15 AM

Do you really want to go here? Do you really want to go partisan with this crap? I will, if you want to.
I assume this means you are on BJ's team. Give it your best shot.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 11:56 AM

Please, go partisan. I want to see where you could take this one.

leekohler2
03-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Then watch the liberals scream about the neo-con war mongers.

Nah, if Little Kim tries something, no one will mind if he is destroyed.

leekohler2
03-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Please, go partisan. I want to see where you could take this one.

So you really want to talk about Iraq, no WMD, on and on? How about "deficits don't matter"? Iran/Contra?

There's lots more to talk about if you really want to.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2016, 01:37 PM
So you really want to talk about Iraq, no WMD, on and on? How about "deficits don't matter"? Iran/Contra?

What do those have to do with this topic? What, specifically, are you objecting to?

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 02:17 PM

So your views on the employment of military force is negotiable?

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 02:19 PM

I want to see how you are going to go partisan on the issue of Bill Clinton's foreign policy as it pertained to North Korea.

You threatened to do so, so do it.

Don
03-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Too bad we couldn't tinker with one our bombs to make it less efficient and closer to the yield of their "hydrogen" bomb and use a stealth craft to get it to N. Korea. We could drop it on their bomb storage area and claim N. Korea had a nuclear accident or one of their people committed sabotage as an act of protest or desperation.

MisterVeritis
03-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Too bad we couldn't tinker with one our bombs to make it less efficient and closer to the yield of their "hydrogen" bomb and use a stealth craft to get it to N. Korea. We could drop it on their bomb storage area and claim N. Korea had a nuclear accident or one of their people committed sabotage as an act of protest or desperation.
We do have deep penetrators. It would be clear that it was the US who struck.

Peter1469
03-04-2016, 03:35 PM

The problem would be how it was done. China will not like and may oppose any action inside North Korea. They published a paper about the need to act if the "US attempts to destabilize North Korea." I believe we need to get China to move into the North to stabilize it if things went south.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm still wondering if leekohler2 will show the left wing partisan response to the Bill Clinton coment?

Private Pickle
03-04-2016, 05:17 PM
The problem would be how it was done. China will not like and may oppose any action inside North Korea. They published a paper about the need to act if the "US attempts to destabilize North Korea." I believe we need to get China to move into the North to stabilize it if things went south.

We could ping Putin too but the result would be the same... "No".

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 05:22 PM

I dont know if China has as much control or even the influence over North Korea as they had in the past.

Peter1469
03-04-2016, 05:26 PM

Not really. Russia doesn't share a border with North Korea. They also have not published White Papers about the subject, as has China.

Private Pickle
03-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Not really. Russia doesn't share a border with North Korea. They also have not published White Papers about the subject, as has China.

I doubt Russia would need to send troops in.

Peter1469
03-04-2016, 05:50 PM
I doubt Russia would need to send troops in.

Or care all that much.

Tahuyaman
03-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Or care all that much.

Russia doesn't care about N korea. North Korea has nothing to offer Russia.

Mini Me
03-04-2016, 07:34 PM

We should not even be talking about such things!
Nuclear war is UNTHINKABLE!

M.A.D. Mutually assured destruction!
It would sure fuck up your day!

The mad Dr. Strangelove knows!

Private Pickle
03-04-2016, 07:43 PM
We should not even be talking about such things!
Nuclear war is UNTHINKABLE!

M.A.D. Mutually assured destruction!
It would sure fuck up your day!

The mad Dr. Strangelove knows!

Blink...blink....