09-15-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiVe_7kTTdQ

Chris
09-15-2012, 04:04 PM
"we're not there yet"

No we're not, we're worse off.

IGetItAlready
09-15-2012, 04:07 PM
I hope intelligent liberals take as much offense as I would to being expected to be as dumb as this ad expects.

Captain Obvious
09-15-2012, 04:14 PM
I figure I'd beat Cigar to it.

It's Saturday, he's probably dry humping his Ed Shultz doll.

Goldie Locks
09-15-2012, 05:59 PM
200k is millionaires and billionaires???

less people working today than when Barry took office.

patrickt
09-15-2012, 06:32 PM
We left Chicago heading for New York and now we're in Berkley, California. No, we're not there yet and with President Obama leading from behind, way behind, we're unlikely to ever get there. on the bright side, Pravda has endorsed President Obama.

Stuck_In_California
09-15-2012, 06:38 PM
I can't watch it. I'll puke. Seriously.

I thought Carter and Clinton were rotten presidents, but I did not personally hate them. I watched their oval office speeches and gave them their due.

But Obama, I truly hate that man in every sense of the word. I cannot listen to him. The mere sound of his voice makes me see red. I mute the tv whenever his mug shows up.

I hope he chokes on a piece of food. As a Catholic I know I should not say that, but when it comes to him, I can't help it.

Goldie Locks
09-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I can't watch it. I'll puke. Seriously.

I thought Carter and Clinton were rotten presidents, but I did not personally hate them. I watched their oval office speeches and have them their due.

But Obama, I truly hate that man in every sense of the word. I cannot listen to him. The mere sound of his voice make me see red. I mute the tv whenever his mug shows up.

I hope he chokes on a piece of food. As a Catholic I know I should not say that, but when it comes to him, I can't help it.

I understand how you feel, watching him on TV is like a constant rerun of a television show you hated growing up like Lawrence Welk....;)

Trinnity
09-15-2012, 08:09 PM
I was talking to a man in the grocery store about coupons, high prices and so forth. Then he said "Obama promised us jobs, and there aren't any - it's worse." He didn't know diddly-squat about Romney, but he said he's voting for him. Get this~ his (12 year old?) daughter was with him and she said
"I wish I could vote too".

Just about makes you wanna cry.....

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 02:09 PM
50.73% - ROMNEY
45.82% - OBAMA
4.91% - ADVANTAGE ROMNEY
3.45% - UNDECIDED

http://polls2012.blogspot.com/

IGetItAlready
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
I was talking to a man in the grocery store about coupons, high prices and so forth. Then he said "Obama promised us jobs, and there aren't any - it's worse." He didn't know diddly-squat about Romney, but he said he's voting for him. Get this~ his (12 year old?) daughter was with him and she said
"I wish I could vote too".

Just about makes you wanna cry.....

I've become uber vigilant in educating my children as well.
The schools no longer teach civics because they're too busy teaching feel good progressive bullshit.
My folks weren't very politically minded and didn't teach me much about politics but I became very interested at a very young age so my only option was the media who back then did their jobs. Now the sources I counted on to hold politicians to account are busy curing their irrational sense of white guilt.

Teach your children well.

Goldie Locks
09-16-2012, 04:44 PM
I've become uber vigilant in educating my children as well.
The schools no longer teach civics because they're too busy teaching feel good progressive bullshit.
My folks weren't very politically minded and didn't teach me much about politics but I became very interested at a very young age so my only option was the media who back then did their jobs. Now the sources I counted on to hold politicians to account are busy curing their irrational sense of white guilt.

Teach your children well.

Home school or private school if you can.

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Home school or private school if you can.

That's the ticket.

birddog
09-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Although both partys share the overall blame related to spending, a large amount of the financial woes can be traced back to Clinton and his policies of 97 related to banks and F&F. Clinton'ts weakening the military and refusing to take Bin Laden when offered contributed tothe wars and 9-11.

Also, in the Fall of 08, the investment money dried up and the stock market tanked when it became obvious Obama was going to be elected. Therefore, it's mostly Clinton and Obama's fault!

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Although both partys share the overall blame related to spending, a large amount of the financial woes can be traced back to Clinton and his policies of 97 related to banks and F&F. Clinton'ts weakening the military and refusing to take Bin Laden when offered contributed tothe wars and 9-11.

Also, in the Fall of 08, the investment money dried up and the stock market tanked when it became obvious Obama was going to be elected. Therefore, it's mostly Clinton and Obama's fault!

The Democrats have the vast majority of the blame.

Agravan
09-16-2012, 05:03 PM
I hope intelligent liberals take as much offense as I would to being expected to be as dumb as this ad expects.
"intelligent liberal" = oxymoron

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 05:10 PM
I figure I'd beat Cigar to it.

It's Saturday, he's probably dry humping his Ed Shultz doll.

OUCH!

As much as I dislike Cigar.....

oh what the hell...

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 05:21 PM

For the most part I agree...but, since 2008, what "spending blame" can you lay on Republicans?"

For the record, the mortgage/derivative crisis began under Carter, who, under intense pressure to get something happening in the Stagflation era bought into the ludicrous concept that real estate never goes down in value. There began a small avalanche that Reagan did not deal with [some say he couldn't], Bush Sr. wouldn't and Clinton accelerated. At the time, the US pressured other countries including Canada to do likewise.

Despite that pressure and the stupidity of the then Prime Minister, Jean Chretien, somehow wisdom was found and a relaxation of banking regulations was tossed in the shit heap; the result being that Canada's banking system is the strongest in the world today.

Do not believe these ads. If Romney is looking at relaxing banking regs, then Obama has already promised his $ backers that very thing in his second term.

One need only view the documentary "Inside Job" and they will see that Obama, following Bush and Clinton's lead has hired the very people who created the crisis to "regulate" going "Forward".

Which is the most absurd motto a politician can have as it could mean anything, and in his case is a race to the bottom. One is reminded of the Crimean War story about "the Ride of the Six Hundred"....."forward, they were ordered.." directly into oblivion as the cannons cut them to pieces.

Forward indeed......