PDA

View Full Version : tPF Donald Trump's Voicemail Hacked, 35 Voice Messages Leaked

TrueBlue
03-06-2016, 03:10 PM
Donald Trump's Voicemail Hacked, 35 Voice Messages Leaked
By Catalin Cimpanu

http://news.softpedia.com/news/donald-trump-s-voicemail-hacked-35-voice-messages-leaked-501390.shtml

"A group of unknown teenagers hacked Donald Trump's voicemail, downloaded 35 messages, and replaced his outgoing voicemail message."

"One of those numbers was apparently still up and working, and the group managed to social-engineer a Verizon customer support representative into resetting the voicemail's PIN. The hackers accessed his voicemail, which was full and contained a lot of old messages, some of them left months if not years ago."

=======================
Thanks to Softpedia for this report.

Imho, When someone wants to get into another person's phone they will unfortunately find a way. It appears that just like many teenagers go out spray-painting walls and other places they will use their time in a bad way to hack phones. That is very telling of a segment of youth these days.

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

texan
03-06-2016, 05:45 PM
cool what now?

JDubya
03-06-2016, 05:51 PM
cool what now?

Now maybe we'll get to hear the real truth about the size of his penis.

So the voters can make a more informed decision on election day.

Peter1469
03-06-2016, 07:40 PM
lol

Adelaide
03-06-2016, 10:36 PM
I don't understand why someone in his position would keep anything on his phone, such as saved or unheard messages. That's just asking for trouble.

TrueBlue
03-06-2016, 10:44 PM
I don't understand why someone in his position would keep anything on his phone, such as saved or unheard messages. That's just asking for trouble.
Uh, Yep!

Tahuyaman
03-06-2016, 10:50 PM

People like Donald Trump are so egotistiical, they think no one would dare screw with them.