PDA

View Full Version : Trump happily accepts support from yet another absolute kook...

Cigar
03-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Donald Trump: "Great Honor" To Be Endorsed By Sandy Hook Truther

Trump Rally Speaker Carl Gallups Attacked Newtown Victim's Parents As Fakes Who Participated In "Staged" Shooting

Donald Trump's campaign has been relying on the support of Carl Gallups, a Florida-based pastor and radio host, ahead of the state's March 15 Republican primary; the campaign invited Gallups to speak at a rally and touted his endorsement as a "great honor" from a "prominent" leader. Gallups is a fringe conspiracy host who believes the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, CT, was a "staged" "hoax" and that the father of one of the victims was an "actor employed by the Obama administration to take away your guns."

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/03/08/donald-trump-great-honor-to-be-endorsed-by-sand/209076

Mark III
03-08-2016, 01:12 PM
He doesn't care how much he disgraces the election process. He is having fun.

Mac-7
03-08-2016, 02:38 PM
If the pastor has been disenfranchised by the obumer adminstration and is not eligible to vote then your complaint might make sense.

But if hes a legal voter why cant he vote for trump?

Mark III
03-08-2016, 02:40 PM
If the pastor has been disenfranchised by the obumer adminstration and is not eligible to vote then your complaint might make sense.

But if hes a legal voter why cant he vote for trump?

You have it backwards. The issue is not why he might want to support Trump, the issue is why would Trump want this crackpot's support ?

Common Sense
03-08-2016, 02:41 PM
He attracts kooks like shit attracts flies.

Mac-7
03-08-2016, 02:47 PM
You have it backwards. The issue is not why he might want to support Trump, the issue is why would Trump want this crackpot's support ?

Because people you disagree with can vote and their vote counts.

Cigar
03-08-2016, 02:49 PM

Goes both ways

Mac-7
03-08-2016, 02:49 PM
He attracts kooks like $#@! attracts flies.

If your refugee status were upgraded to naturalized citizen wouldnt you vote for hillary or bernie?

Mark III
03-08-2016, 03:12 PM

That really isn't the point of the article, but you never let that stop you.

Common Sense
03-08-2016, 03:21 PM
If your refugee status were upgraded to naturalized citizen wouldnt you vote for hillary or bernie?

Did you expect me to answer?

Mac-7
03-08-2016, 03:22 PM
That really isn't the point of the article, but you never let that stop you.

Of course its not the point of the article.

liberals want to disenfranchise everyone who they disapprove of

Mac-7
03-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Did you expect me to answer?

Its not necessary.

I already know the answer.

maineman
03-08-2016, 03:24 PM
I Bet Mac-7 wouldn't find anything wrong with Trump claiming it was a great honor to be endorsed by Charles Manson either.

Common Sense
03-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Its not necessary.

I already know the answer.

Oh do you, refugee?

Private Pickle
03-08-2016, 04:19 PM
He doesn't care how much he disgraces the election process. He is having fun.

The election process has been a disgrace for decades....

Mac-7
03-08-2016, 04:25 PM
I Bet @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014) wouldn't find anything wrong with Trump claiming it was a great honor to be endorsed by Charles Manson either.

Manson is serving life in prison as a convicted murder.

There is no comparisin between him and the preacher in this lib rant.

texan
03-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Donald Trump: "Great Honor" To Be Endorsed By Sandy Hook Truther

Trump Rally Speaker Carl Gallups Attacked Newtown Victim's Parents As Fakes Who Participated In "Staged" Shooting

Donald Trump's campaign has been relying on the support of Carl Gallups, a Florida-based pastor and radio host, ahead of the state's March 15 Republican primary; the campaign invited Gallups to speak at a rally and touted his endorsement as a "great honor" from a "prominent" leader. Gallups is a fringe conspiracy host who believes the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, CT, was a "staged" "hoax" and that the father of one of the victims was an "actor employed by the Obama administration to take away your guns."

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/03/08/donald-trump-great-honor-to-be-endorsed-by-sand/209076

I was reading until I read Media matters. Get serious and I will.