PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney fires back at ‘Mean Tweets’ from Donald Trump supporters

Cigar
03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Source: USA Today

Mitt Romney had to know this was coming. After censuring Republican front-runner Donald Trump — he called him a “phony” and a “fraud” — the 2012 Republican presidential candidate received a slew of “mean tweets,” which host Jimmy Kimmel naturally invited him to read during his Tuesday appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

The first slam came courtesy of Trump himself. “Mitt Romney had his chance and blew it. Lindsay Graham ran, got ZERO, and quit. Why are they now spokesmen against me? Sad!”

“Uh, got zero?" Romney shot back. "The only people I know who ‘got zero’ are the ones who paid $25,000 to be at Trump University. They’re the ones who got zero.”

Romney did concede to one tweet, however. "Mitt Romney = loser," one Twitter user wrote, to which Romney replied, "That’s true actually. I lost."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/03/09/mitt-romney-reads-mean-tweets-from-donald-trump-supporters/81520328/

texan
03-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Romney should have stayed out of this race. He allowed some big wig establishment dude or dudes to convince him to Trash a candidate. BIG MISTAKE Mitt, I say this liking you and knowing you are a fine person. Not your race Mitt.