PDA

View Full Version : What a doctor thinks about Obama's NARCISSISM....dangerous to the U.S. and World!

BooHoo
09-16-2012, 08:35 AM
I don't recall posting this clip before. I suspected Obama to be narcissistic when he was running as a candidate. This doctor essentially confirms it and warns of the danger of an Obama re-election.

It's a bit over an hour long but a must listen to the entire clip....starts off a bit slow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmwNrNaTcs4

Cedric
09-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Hmmm . . . I have also considered Obama to be a narcissist. But that is one of the few things that has never bothered me about the man. All upper level politicians from either party are liars and egotists and some are closet hedonists [Bill Clinton] and some are glaringly obvious narcissists [Obama] and some are even what one might call too overly pious for a job requiring a certain degree of objectivity [Carter and to a lesser degree Bush 43].

But what I look at is the nature of their political background and the extent of their ideological drives and whether or not they have a history of competence and the necessary experience to even be inside the Oval Office. Clearly Obama has failed in those respects.

DonGlock26
09-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Obama is a very dangerous man as president. The Middle East is in flames right now because of him.

Cedric
09-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Obama is arrogant and incompetent and such men are always dangerous when put into a position of influence and vast power.

Trinnity
09-16-2012, 10:12 AM
He's not only a narcissist, but a compulsive liar and a sociopath. Funny how those traits often accompany one another.

BooHoo
09-16-2012, 10:40 AM
I have a family member who is a narcissist. Tons of people LOVE her until they get to know her. She lies, starts trouble but acts like she didn't do a thing wrong. She doesn't show one sign of empathy! She's a scary byotch!!!

This doctor is spot on in this clip! This man specializes in the area of narcissism and has written books on the subject.

Calypso Jones
09-16-2012, 11:38 AM
i'm not going to argue with it. but this thing about the claim of likability. Is that claim made by people who really do not know him and how about some of those people who DO get to know him...they're quiet..just like the FOBs. (friends of bill) and does anyone REALLY know this guy?

just thinking here. What about jarrett. What personality traits does she show? Maybe this guy is surrounded by narcissists and they all protect each other's butts because to do so means advancing their own.

patrickt
09-16-2012, 05:06 PM
I am no psychologist but my experience has been that narcissist can't tolerate each other. Narcissists recognize the universe cannot have two centers.

Trinnity
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Well, we really got landed with a boatload of bad luck with this president. Boy, did we. This country is suffering and I sure hope he's not re-elected. :Skeert:

wingrider
09-16-2012, 06:56 PM
I for one am going to the polls and vote for Romney even if I have to crawl.

Jenda
09-16-2012, 08:10 PM
I for one am going to the polls and vote for Romney even if I have to crawl.

I admire your courage despite your health issues. You rock!:bow:

Deadwood
09-16-2012, 08:33 PM
i'm not going to argue with it. but this thing about the claim of likability. Is that claim made by people who really do not know him and how about some of those people who DO get to know him...they're quiet..just like the FOBs. (friends of bill) and does anyone REALLY know this guy?

just thinking here. What about jarrett. What personality traits does she show? Maybe this guy is surrounded by narcissists and they all protect each other's butts because to do so means advancing their own.

For every personality trait there is an opposite and/or a counterpart. Sociopaths succeed because some people believe in them. Narcissists attract people who need to have some kind of idol, thus explaining the popularity of some celebrities, rock stars and even car salesmen.

Think of Obama as a rock star and those around him as an entourage, some motivated simply by being within the circle of light cast, some who realize the benefits - financial and otherwise, and some who are weak and blind and will follow any old tin god.

Then add the fact that a great percentage of our population is just stupid, lousy judges of character.

I guess that explains Michelle

BooHoo
09-16-2012, 11:29 PM
So, my dem friends are saying that this guy in this video doesn't know what he is talking about because he is not an m.d. Can you say denial?? Sam is a brilliant man!!

roadmaster
09-16-2012, 11:46 PM
I have a family member who is a narcissist. Tons of people LOVE her until they get to know her. She lies, starts trouble but acts like she didn't do a thing wrong. She doesn't show one sign of empathy! She's a scary byotch!!!

This doctor is spot on in this clip! This man specializes in the area of narcissism and has written books on the subject.

I know one person like that too and loves drama.

BooHoo
09-16-2012, 11:51 PM
I know one person like that too and loves drama.

Hmm...I wonder who that might be roflmao :laugh:

Carygrant
09-16-2012, 11:55 PM

But not you ?

roadmaster
09-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Hmm...I wonder who that might be roflmao :laugh:

Well in real life I am laid back easy going. :grin: A friend of my sons a female actually got to me and it's hard to get me upset. This girl didn't know how to tell the truth and could care less when she would be caught lying. She is still the same way and will spread things about her family or anyone just to make herself look good or try and get symphony. She is no longer allowed at my house.

Akula
09-17-2012, 02:32 AM
For every personality trait there is an opposite and/or a counterpart. Sociopaths succeed because some people believe in them. Narcissists attract people who need to have some kind of idol, thus explaining the popularity of some celebrities, rock stars and even car salesmen.

Think of Obama as a rock star and those around him as an entourage, some motivated simply by being within the circle of light cast, some who realize the benefits - financial and otherwise, and some who are weak and blind and will follow any old tin god.

Then add the fact that a great percentage of our population is just stupid, lousy judges of character.

Great post.
Right on the money.

Deadwood
09-17-2012, 09:20 AM
But not you ?

When you get personal you forfeit the debate.

sparty
09-17-2012, 09:57 AM

Agreed.

coolwalker
09-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Obama is arrogant and incompetent and such men are always dangerous when put into a position of influence and vast power.

He is incompetent as president, but not as a community organizer. That is where he shines because like any good communist, he keps the pot stirred and boiling.

Cigar
09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Good thing there's more than one (1) Doctor in America. :)

Deadwood
09-19-2012, 12:59 PM

Thank you for pointing that out. As mentioned in the video, which had big words in it so you probably didn't watch it, this was the FIRST doctor to come to that conclusion and he lists so many others who have since concurred.

You can't make this one go away with propaganda...

But, please keep trying. I like to share your posts on other forums to show the level of deceit within the Democratic Party. Lots of people saying they aren't voting for Obama again.

Keep up the good work.

coolwalker
09-19-2012, 01:17 PM

Sure...so you can buy a different conclusion I guess!

Cigar
09-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Thank you for pointing that out. As mentioned in the video, which had big words in it so you probably didn't watch it, this was the FIRST doctor to come to that conclusion and he lists so many others who have since concurred.

You can't make this one go away with propaganda...

But, please keep trying. I like to share your posts on other forums to show the level of deceit within the Democratic Party. Lots of people saying they aren't voting for Obama again.

Keep up the good work.

What a Coincidence ... I'll be in the AMA Building in Chicago tomorrow evening for Party :)