PDA

View Full Version : tPF Ted Cruz's annointing goes mainstream: headlined on Drudge today

OGIS
03-11-2016, 10:49 AM
That video that causes certain individuals here on tPF to have the vapors? LOL, Matt Drudge just headlined it this morning on the DrudgeReport. Added goodness: two more videos have surfaced. Time to break out the fainting couches and the strands of pearls to clutch.

I wonder how many millions of people will watch them? I wonder how they will affect Cruz's chances at getting the nomination? Enjoy.

'TED IS THE ANOINTED ONE' (http://eastorlandopost.com/ted-cruz-closet-pentecostal)
HOLY GHOST VIDEO REVEALED (https://youtu.be/kNa5w9js48s)
DAD SPEAKING IN TONGUES (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0_KKg6Wh3Q)
SUPPORTERS 'LAY HANDS' ON CRUZ AT RALLY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlI2rjPIRI0&feature=youtu.be&t=445)

Cigar
03-11-2016, 10:56 AM
This dude will never be President ... trust me. :laugh:

MisterVeritis
03-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Never? I believe he will be ready in eight years.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 10:59 AM

God help us if he ever is.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 11:00 AM

There is only one way that that guarantee could be made, and we don't want to go there.

MisterVeritis
03-11-2016, 11:48 AM
I supposee that one could say God is helping us if Cruz is elected.

Don't sweat it. He will be ready in eight more years.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 12:03 PM
I supposee that one could say God is helping us if Cruz is elected.

Don't sweat it. He will be ready in eight more years.

Perhaps someone will have explored his basement by then.

Eight years should just about give me the time to arrange comfortable expat digs in [redacted] or [redacted]. Or maybe even [redacted].

Cigar
03-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Never? I believe he will be ready in eight years.

Ready to go up against a Hispanic Democrat :laugh:

Without the Hispanic and Black Voters, The GOP is Cooked :grin:

birddog
03-11-2016, 12:25 PM

True, loser, corrupt dimocrats/libtards will be in trouble!:tongue:

Mac-7
03-11-2016, 02:27 PM

in godless lib la la land Christians need not apply.

Cigar
03-11-2016, 02:31 PM

Correct!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWxih9z5iXU/VmzzB-aWF7I/AAAAAAAA-2o/jJi0rGIAOFk/s1600/Ted_Cruz_Mephistopheles.gif

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 02:34 PM

Without hyperbole or generalities which can't be confirmed or denied, what specific views of his do you find so objectionable?

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 02:38 PM
My brother in law dispises him simply because he addresses the issue of religious liberty. He thinks that's code for forcing his religious beliefs on everyone or off to the gulag for you.

With some people, all one has to do is address any religious freedom issue and that candidate is considered the devil himself or something.

Peter1469
03-11-2016, 02:39 PM
lol
dominos will get you.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 02:40 PM

I read that in the Don LaFontaine voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8DiI7T_ZA

OGIS
03-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Correct!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWxih9z5iXU/VmzzB-aWF7I/AAAAAAAA-2o/jJi0rGIAOFk/s1600/Ted_Cruz_Mephistopheles.gif

OMG, did you make that? I'm stealing it.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Without hyperbole or generalities which can't be confirmed or denied, what specific views of his do you find so objectionable?

I've studied Seven Mountains Dominionist theology in some depth and these a$$holes essentially want to turn the country into a totalitarian theocracy. Think Handmaid's Tale (Tail) ramped up to eleven. I'll pass, thank you very much.

This conclusion is taken directly from their own words. If you want to denigrate that as hyperbole or generalities, then please, be my guess. But your (feigned?) disinterest will motivate others to see what all the "much ado about nothing" is about, and the sources are out there. It's a losing battle for you.

Mac-7
03-11-2016, 02:52 PM
I read that in the Don LaFontaine voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8DiI7T_ZA

Sorry but I seldom open or watch videos masquerading as a political argument.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 02:54 PM
My brother in law dispises him simply because he addresses the issue of religious liberty. He thinks that's code for forcing his religious beliefs on everyone or off to the gulag for you.

With some people, all one has to do is address any religious freedom issue and that candidate is considered the devil himself or something.

Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. Luke 11:35

OGIS
03-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Sorry but I seldom open or watch videos masquerading as a political argument.

That's OK, it wasn't meant for you.

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 03:05 PM
I've studied Seven Mountains Dominionist theology in some depth and these a$$holes essentially want to turn the country into a totalitarian theocracy. Think Handmaid's Tale (Tail) ramped up to eleven. I'll pass, thank you very much.

This conclusion is taken directly from their own words. If you want to denigrate that as hyperbole or generalities, then please, be my guess. But your (feigned?) disinterest will motivate others to see what all the "much ado about nothing" is about, and the sources are out there. It's a losing battle for you.

Thats exactly what I thought you would say.

This notion that Cruz wants to establish a "totalitarian theocracy" is just plain irrational insanity. It's not based in any rational observation of reality.

What I find odd about these people is that they claim, without any evidence to support it, that someone of the Christian Faith wants to impose his religion upon everyone, so they oppose him. Then at the same time they embrace and appease a group of people who outspokenly say that is their world wide goal.

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. Luke 11:35

OK. What's the relevance of that to this discussion?

OGIS
03-11-2016, 03:08 PM
OK. What's the relevance of that to this discussion?

Think about it.

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 03:09 PM
I don't know why so many leftists believe people of a Christian Faith should always shut up and hide their religious views from everyone.

MisterVeritis
03-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Ready to go up against a Hispanic Democrat :laugh:

Without the Hispanic and Black Voters, The GOP is Cooked :grin:
That may be true or maybe not. A few blacks have begun to think for themselves. Every year more blacks will escape the Democratic Party's plantation. Do you believe that legal immigrant Hispanics want the flood of illegal aliens who compete with them, and with blacks, for jobs?

I do not believe the Democrats can hold them in bondage much longer.

A Trump presidency will give the nation time for the Article V convention of states.

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Think about it.

Tell me your interpretation. I'm sure it's different than mine.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 03:21 PM
I don't know why so many leftists believe people of a Christian Faith should always shut up and hide their religious views from everyone.

LOL, what was that you said earlier? Something about hyperbole and generalities?

No one is telling Christians to shut up. What they are telling Christians is to stop trying to force their superstitions on other people.

MisterVeritis
03-11-2016, 03:24 PM
No one is telling Christians to shut up. What they are telling Christians is to stop trying to force their superstitions on other people.
Can you provide some examples of Christians forcing their superstitions on others?

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 03:24 PM
LOL, what was that you said earlier? Something about hyperbole and generalities?

it looks like there's no chance for a rational discussion on this one either.

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Can you provide some examples of Christians forcing their superstitions on others?

No, but they will keep making the irrational claim.

This discussion is going nowhere, so I'm out.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 03:28 PM

LOL, in turn. Since your side made the initial assertion, why don't I wait until you guys post some real, specific, examples of leftists demanding that people of a Christian Faith should always shut up and hide their religious views from everyone?

You DO have some examples, don't you?

Subdermal
03-11-2016, 03:28 PM

Perhaps you could discuss what views Ted holds that makes you faint, rather than what I consider a silly attempt at character assassination with little to no substance.

Subdermal
03-11-2016, 03:31 PM

:loco:

Who are "these a$$holes"?

And what words are you using?

So far, you're extremely light in the loafers on specifics.

Subdermal
03-11-2016, 03:31 PM

Can you explain to me how that passage cannot equally apply to you?

Subdermal
03-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Thats exactly what I thought you would say.

This notion that Cruz wants to establish a "totalitarian theocracy" is just plain irrational insanity. It's not based in any rational observation of reality.

What I find odd about these people is that they claim, without any evidence to support it, that someone of the Christian Faith wants to impose his religion upon everyone, so they oppose him. Then at the same time they embrace and appease a group of people who outspokenly say that is their world wide goal.

This is exactly correct.

Cruz has painstakingly explained how the Constitution removes religious questions from the Federal level, and places most of them at the level of the State - just as he did with the Davis Clerk situation in Kentucky. Cruz has only one concern: that the Federal Government does not violate the Constitution, which he understands as well as anyone alive.

Subdermal
03-11-2016, 03:36 PM
LOL, in turn. Since your side made the initial assertion, why don't I wait until you guys post some real, specific, examples of leftists demanding that people of a Christian Faith should always shut up and hide their religious views from everyone?

What a pathetic cop out. You were asked a question, and completely avoided answering it on the baseless claim that the other side made the initial claim.

In your thread.

Assertion that Cruz is attempting to foist his religious beliefs on the country.

GTFO.

del
03-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Think about it.

lol

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Perhaps you could discuss what views Ted holds that makes you faint, rather than what I consider a silly attempt at character assassination with little to no substance.

I'm telling you that his willingness to comment on his faith and issues surrounding religious freedom are what the left wingers find so abhorrent.

They translate every comment pertaining to ones Christian Faith as a desire to create a "totalitarian theocracy".

I just dont know if it's a knee jerk political reaction or the default position of people who do not observe any religious faith.

Tahuyaman
03-11-2016, 06:10 PM
This is exactly correct.

Cruz has painstakingly explained how the Constitution removes religious questions from the Federal level, and places most of them at the level of the State - just as he did with the Davis Clerk situation in Kentucky. Cruz has only one concern: that the Federal Government does not violate the Constitution, which he understands as well as anyone alive.

what a horrible stance to take........ Right?

zelmo1234
03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
I wonder if he is a Mason?? That would give more people reason for total and complete meltdown

MisterVeritis
03-11-2016, 08:55 PM

It seems your suit is empty.

Peter1469
03-11-2016, 08:56 PM
The dominoes are taking over. LoL.

del
03-11-2016, 08:56 PM

and you with the matching head

what are the odds?

OGIS
03-11-2016, 09:40 PM

By no means. I simply believe in taking turns.

What could be more American than that? Are you unAmerican?

OGIS
03-11-2016, 09:41 PM
I wonder if he is a Mason?? That would give more people reason for total and complete meltdown

There is a vein of that in some of the sites I've seen. Illuminati, etc. Uh huh.

OGIS
03-11-2016, 09:44 PM
What a pathetic cop out. You were asked a question, and completely avoided answering it on the baseless claim that the other side made the initial claim.

In your thread.

Assertion that Cruz is attempting to foist his religious beliefs on the country.

GTFO.

Baseless? Really? the order of the posts is there fore the entire community to see for themselves!

LOL, why do you people keep insisting that people believe your derp rather than their own lying eyes?

Subdermal
03-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Baseless? Really? the order of the posts is there fore the entire community to see for themselves!

LOL, why do you people keep insisting that people believe your derp rather than their own lying eyes?

It's. Your. Thread.

FFS.

:facepalm:

OGIS
03-12-2016, 10:20 AM

In your thread.

GTFO.

It's. Your. Thread.

FFS.

:facepalm:

So. Farking. What?

Is it "being my thread" supposed to open me up to having to respond to any amount of derp by anyone who thinks they are clever? Speaking of which, I haven't see you lately. Do the others in the derp gang activate and trot you out when they need a breather?

No. That's not the way it works in my thread (or any other thread).

Assertions were made by a member of the derp gang. I made counter assertions. But suddenly I have to provide cites for MY assertions yet the derpers need not do the same? Really?

Go back and play in your sandbox, kid.