PDA

View Full Version : Trump officially blew his chances of ever being president today

Cigar
03-12-2016, 10:36 AM
He was handed a golden opportunity on a silver platter.

He could have:

denounced violence in any shape or form,
talked about tolerance,
called for ALL people to join his cause
apologized for his tough guy behavior, he meant no harm
welcomed the opposition, let them speak
denounced bigotry in all forms

But, he doubled down. Stupid, stupid move Donald !!

He actually mocked Bernie Sanders for the time he let people take the mike, as weakness. :huh:

But Donald J Trump actually shut down his whole event, basically allowing Chicago to take his microphone from him and shove it up his ass. :laugh:

I read there's a voting constituency of pragmatic, any-establishments who were torn between Bernie and Trump. Guess what, you lost them and many more last night.

:headbang: By By Donald, you're history dude. The only way he's ever going to see the oval office, is with a ticket just like you and me.

PolWatch
03-12-2016, 10:52 AM
What do expect from a candidate (?) that refuses to attend a debate because one of the moderators asked tough questions?

AZ Jim
03-12-2016, 11:23 AM
He was handed a golden opportunity on a silver platter.

He could have:

denounced violence in any shape or form,
talked about tolerance,
called for ALL people to join his cause
apologized for his tough guy behavior, he meant no harm
welcomed the opposition, let them speak
denounced bigotry in all forms

But, he doubled down. Stupid, stupid move Donald !!

He actually mocked Bernie Sanders for the time he let people take the mike, as weakness. :huh:

But Donald J Trump actually shut down his whole event, basically allowing Chicago to take his microphone from him and shove it up his ass. :laugh:

I read there's a voting constituency of pragmatic, any-establishments who were torn between Bernie and Trump. Guess what, you lost them and many more last night.

:headbang: By By Donald, you're history dude. The only way he's ever going to see the oval office, is with a ticket just like you and me.

Which part, he's ALL ass??

suds00
03-12-2016, 11:29 AM
maybe the republicans want riots in Cleveland this summer.

texan
03-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Can't trust Cigar anymore, he couldnt help himself and lied to us all by plagiarizing the information for his post. Then tricked it up a little like he wrote it............

Shame shame.........anyone that has seen you post should know immediately that you could not write that post. But the democratic underground partisan quacks could.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Can't trust Cigar anymore, he could help himself and lied to us all by plagiarizing the information for his post. Then tricked it up a little like he wrote it............

Shame shame.........anyone that has seen you post should know immediately that you could not write that post. But the democratic underground partisan quacks could.

Hmmm.... serious charges. Can you document any of that?

Hell, boy, I could say the same thing about your posts.

Are conservatives now at the point of desperation that they throw mud around without even bothering to prove it?

texan
03-12-2016, 11:46 AM

Are conservatives now at the point of desperation that they throw mud around without even bothering to prove it?

No you couldn't say that about mine you dip$hit. Move along before you too are embarrassed by your own BS today. I named the people who wrote it IF YOU COULD READ with any comprehension.

birddog
03-12-2016, 11:52 AM
The whole debacle in Chicago, Obama's home town, shows the total desperation of the libtards/dimocrats! Why, they might even have to work for a living if Trump is elected!

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 11:53 AM
He actually mocked Bernie Sanders for the time he let people take the mike, as weakness. :huh:.

I saw that. That was pathetic. The protesters marched around screaming and hollering and even when they took the mic (not 'mike') they had nothing to say. Sanders was simply trying to tell them that all lives mattered and they acted like fools.

Candidates, and their financial supporters, dump a lot of money into these events. Allowing hooligans to usurp the stage is lame, indeed.

Not bright.

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 11:55 AM
The whole debacle in Chicago, Obama's home town, shows the total desperation of the libtards/dimocrats! Why, they might even have to work for a living if Trump is elected!

Chicago's resident terrorist -- Bill Ayers -- participated in the protest. Maybe he'll encourage his lemmings to start bombing...

OGIS
03-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Can't trust Cigar anymore, he could help himself and lied to us all by plagiarizing the information for his post. Then tricked it up a little like he wrote it............

No you couldn't say that about mine you dip$hit. Move along before you too are embarrassed by your own BS today. I named the people who wrote it IF YOU COULD READ with any comprehension.

You did? Where? You said "democratic underground partisan quacks" which doesn't prove anything. Hell, I could say the same thing about anything you say!

Your quote is reproduced above to prevent your changing the original.

And yes, I can say anything I want about what you write. Just like you did about what cigar said.

I am getting really really tired of conservatives slinging bull$hit around without having to document what they say. It's like trying to deal with unruly, rude, evil children flinging sand at the other, well-behaved, children in a sandbox.

Texan is directly plagiarizing what he said from an article on Breitbart.

See? I can do it too.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 12:01 PM
I saw that. That was pathetic. The protesters marched around screaming and hollering and even when they took the mic (not 'mike') they had nothing to say. Sanders was simply trying to tell them that all lives mattered and they acted like fools.

Candidates, and their financial supporters, dump a lot of money into these events. Allowing hooligans to usurp the stage is lame, indeed.

Not bright.

That actually impressed the hell out of my wife. It was a form of debate jiu jitsu.

HoneyBadger
03-12-2016, 12:09 PM

It was a sign of weakness. There's no strength in surrendering to thugs, either at a political rally or as president in your foreign policy decisions.

texan
03-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Ayers was there? LOL!

Wait until they try it again and the Trump crowd is ready. One thing I have learned about academic libtards is they like to run their mouths and call you names but hate bloody noses. Pu$$ies!

texan
03-12-2016, 12:11 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027676927

Even worse he stole someone else's post thinking it couldn't be traced.

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Can't trust Cigar anymore, he couldnt help himself and lied to us all by plagiarizing the information for his post. Then tricked it up a little like he wrote it............

So, what you think about Trump, obviously we know how you feel about Cigar, but he really isn't the topic.

del
03-12-2016, 12:12 PM
best thread evah

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:13 PM

The internet is full of anonymous people, you sure that wasn't the same poster known here as Cigar?

texan
03-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Here a the absolute funniest part, it's a stupid partisan only post. Not even close to a real point. Yeah sure he cost himself the presidency........you dumb Fing libtards. You guys don't understand $hit. You always talked about the silent majority being dem voters, lol never were never will be.

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 12:16 PM
maybe the republicans want riots in Cleveland this summer.

I don't think the republicans want riots but I'm sure the Move On crowd does

texan
03-12-2016, 12:16 PM
The internet is full of anonymous people, you sure that wasn't the same poster known here as Cigar?

Nice try safety. Check the grammar and English like comparing signatures. You want to take that BS to court? Uh no, be quiet move along.

texan
03-12-2016, 12:21 PM
By the way safety just saw your other post. I have seen people lynched on here by moderators for less. I have seen threats in the past on sourcing ETC and you roll in with this weak ass $hit and call yourself a moderator? Only reason is you like what was said and could care less about the rules, honestly or your job here.

You want to be the joke of the day or be honest?

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Nice try safety. Check the grammar and English like comparing signatures. You want to take that BS to court? Uh no, be quiet move along.

So, you don't have any proof for your accusation? We just had confirmation that a member here had 5 different accounts, and all were different in writing styles. Not sure if it would be wise to take what you have shown as proof, to a court of law...

Crepitus
03-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Brilliant analysis Wile E.

Go back to your legos now OK? The big kids are talking.

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:23 PM
By the way safety just saw your other post. I have seen people lynched on here by moderators for less. I have seen threats in the past on sourcing ETC and you roll in with this weak ass $hit and call yourself a moderator? Only reason is you like what was said and could care less about th rules, honestly or your job here.

You want to be the joke of the day or be honest?

I was asked a question, and I answered the question. If you feel it was not in line with the rules and regulations set forth, please report it.

Crepitus
03-12-2016, 12:27 PM

This is exactly what one of our conservative posters claims when I find what he posts here reproduced word for word on another forum.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 12:27 PM

There you go! Now was that so hard? You documented your assertion. Good going. Keep up the good work.

Of course, I note that the timestamp on the DU post is Sat Mar 12, 2016, 09:44 AM. Depending on the local time zone, I wonder if that could have been written - by someone - after Cigar wrote his post.

So it really doesn't prove a damn thing. (Except maybe that you post under the avatar of Laura PourMeADrink on DU?)

Whatever. I don't really care enough to work out the ambiguous time math.

But at least you documented your assertion, which for conservatives is a definite upgrade in posting behavior.

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 12:28 PM
It was a sign of weakness. There's no strength in surrendering to thugs, either at a political rally or as president in your foreign policy decisions.

I basically agree that trump
blinked

Now we will see how much and how fast Trump learns from his mistakes

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:35 PM
This is exactly what one of our conservative posters claims when I find what he posts here reproduced word for word on another forum.

It's pretty funny.

PolWatch
03-12-2016, 12:41 PM
I was asked a question, and I answered the question. If you feel it was not in line with the rules and regulations set forth, please report it.

Would you really expect anything different? Make the thread about the poster instead of the OP subject.....less embarrassing for Trump supporters

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Would you really expect anything different? Make the thread about the poster instead of the OP subject.....less embarrassing for Trump supporters

Their frustration is misplaced....again.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 12:44 PM

I do find it interesting that a conservative is reading a partisan dem site, and just at random finds the same post that cigar made. What a coincidence!

OGIS
03-12-2016, 12:44 PM

Ayup.

Crepitus
03-12-2016, 12:47 PM
It's pretty funny.
Hey, for all I know it could even be true.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 12:47 PM
So, you don't have any proof for your accusation? We just had confirmation that a member here had 5 different accounts, and all were different in writing styles. Not sure if it would be wise to take what you have shown as proof, to a court of law...

Say what? Please explain this. Which member? Which accounts?

And I thought that tPF had software in place to prevent that.

Safety
03-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Say what? Please explain this. Which member? Which accounts?

And I thought that tPF had software in place to prevent that.

Without going into specifics, search recent threads about member Alyosha.

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 01:03 PM
That actually impressed the hell out of my wife. It was a form of debate jiu jitsu.

For some odd reason -- that struck me as really funny. A whole new way to look at it, I guess. :wink:

AZ Jim
03-12-2016, 01:29 PM
No you couldn't say that about mine you dip$hit. Move along before you too are embarrassed by your own BS today. I named the people who wrote it IF YOU COULD READ with any comprehension.Wow! I'm new here so I am surprised you can call other members "dipshit" without recrimination by mods. Just seems beyond reasonable to me.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Wow! I'm new here so I am surprised you can call other members "dip$#@!" without recrimination by mods. Just seems beyond reasonable to me.

Pretty sure that the mods make special allowances for our "Special" (wink) conservative members. Debate without using ad hom is hard, and sometimes it is necessary to have a double standard.

Ravens Fan
03-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Wow! I'm new here so I am surprised you can call other members "dipshit" without recrimination by mods. Just seems beyond reasonable to me.

Pretty sure that the mods make special allowances for our "Special" (wink) conservative members. Debate without using ad hom is hard, and sometimes it is necessary to have a double standard.

If it bothers you guys that much, there is a "Report Post" button at the bottom of every post. Mods do not always read every post, but they do try to be fair in general.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 03:12 PM
If it bothers you guys that much, there is a "Report Post" button at the bottom of every post. Mods do not always read every post, but they do try to be fair in general.

Doesn't bother me that much. I've come to have low expectations for this forum.

texan
03-13-2016, 12:30 PM
You did? Where? You said "democratic underground partisan quacks" which doesn't prove anything. Hell, I could say the same thing about anything you say!

Your quote is reproduced above to prevent your changing the original.

And yes, I can say anything I want about what you write. Just like you did about what cigar said.

I am getting really really tired of conservatives slinging bull$hit around without having to document what they say. It's like trying to deal with unruly, rude, evil children flinging sand at the other, well-behaved, children in a sandbox.

Texan is directly plagiarizing what he said from an article on Breitbart.

See? I can do it too.

Not my fault you are uninformed or a moron and don't know who the Democratic Underground is, see dip$shit there is your response stay out of my private message box with your pu$$y taunts.

The Democratic Underground is only posted on here as a link 10 times a week. GFY for not paying attention.

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Not my fault you are uninformed or a moron and don't know who the Democratic Underground is, see dip$shit there is your response stay out of my private message box with your pu$$y taunts.

The Democratic Underground is only posted on here as a link 10 times a week. GFY for not paying attention.

Warning: Please don’t call members names.

suds00
03-13-2016, 04:03 PM
maybe he's trying to disgust his opponents so we don't vote for anyone and his crew puts him in the whitehouse

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 04:50 PM
lol

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Wow! I'm new here so I am surprised you can call other members "dip$#@!" without recrimination by mods. Just seems beyond reasonable to me.

And the Libtard and Pu$$ie crap but it's apparently ok.. .... if you can't fight 'em join 'em I always say..

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 05:00 PM
Doesn't bother me that much. I've come to have low expectations for this forum.

Only been here a short time and I'm getting to that point.. Sad