PDA

View Full Version : Obama wants a non-Christian Foreign Devil on SCOTUS

OGIS
03-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Time to rally all patriotic Murikans to stop the nomination of a practicing Hindu to the Supreme Court. If this isn't stopped we will all be eating curry and forced to worship weird statues!

White House narrows search to three for U.S. Supreme Court

The White House has narrowed its search for a U.S. Supreme Court nominee to three federal appeals court judges, Sri Srinivasan, Merrick Garland and Paul Watford, a source familiar with the selection process said on Friday.

Srinivasan, an Indian-American who...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-obama-idUSKCN0WD2LE?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

NOT a tPF thread, so let the Derpfest begin!

Crepitus
03-12-2016, 11:43 AM
But I like curry...

Ravens Fan
03-12-2016, 11:45 AM
He can nominate whomever he wants.

del
03-12-2016, 12:07 PM
when did scotus nominees become such sacred cows?

try the veal

oh...

Ameriscot
03-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Time to rally all patriotic Murikans to stop the nomination of a practicing Hindu to the Supreme Court. If this isn't stopped we will all be eating curry and forced to worship weird statues!

The White House has narrowed its search for a U.S. Supreme Court nominee to three federal appeals court judges, Sri Srinivasan, Merrick Garland and Paul Watford, a source familiar with the selection process said on Friday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-obama-idUSKCN0WD2LE?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Bet what you know f*** all about Hinduism. Typical Trumpette.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Bet what you know f*** all about Hinduism. Typical Trumpette.

LOL, bet you know nothing about me or my politics.

Mister D
03-12-2016, 01:34 PM
^^^Too funny

sachem
03-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Now there is a religious litmus test for SCOTUS? Just pick the best woman for the job.

donttread
03-12-2016, 02:34 PM

Since some SC justices are often older than dirt, wouldn't you think they'd have a short list ready all the time?

Archer0915
03-12-2016, 04:01 PM
He can nominate whomever he wants.

Exactly! He can nominate anybody that meets constitutional guidelines!

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

The last Justice to be appointed who did not attend any law school was James F. Byrnes (1941-1942). He did not graduate from high school and taught himself law, passing the bar at the age of 23.
Robert H. Jackson (1941-1954). While Jackson did not attend an undergraduate college, he did study law at Albany Law School in New York. At the time of his graduation, Jackson was only twenty years old and one of the requirements for a law degree was that students must be twenty-one years old. Thus rather than a law degree, Jackson was awarded with a "diploma of graduation." Twenty-nine years later, Albany Law School belatedly presented Jackson with a law degree noting his original graduating class of 1912.

midcan5
03-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Excellent choice, balance things out.

OGIS
03-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Now there is a religious litmus test for SCOTUS? Just pick the best woman for the job.

For maximum troll against the conservatives, I think Obama should nominate a Transgender Muslim.

That explosion would be beautiful to behold.

Peter1469
03-12-2016, 09:54 PM
lol

Why not nominate a well qualified jurist?

Boris The Animal
03-12-2016, 10:18 PM
lol

Why not nominate a well qualified jurist?Because the brain dead Left want another Leftist ideologue. BTW, Odumdum can nominate anyone he wants, the Senate can sh!tcan that nominee right back in his face.

Peter1469
03-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Wait and see.

I posted a thread about possible choices, I don't think the Senate could refuse those.

Boris The Animal
03-13-2016, 01:10 AM
Wait and see.

I posted a thread about possible choices, I don't think the Senate could refuse those.Sure they can. We need another Conservative on the court to ensure the Left's destructive agenda never sees the light of day.

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 03:20 AM
Sure they can. We need another Conse

rvative on the court to ensure the Left's destructive agenda never sees the light of day.

OK. I was just telling you what will happen.

AeonPax
03-13-2016, 04:43 AM
`
`
He should nominate a Hindu, transgender, lesbian midget with halitosis.