PDA

View Full Version : Why is Trump getting all this attention from the left?

Archer0915
03-12-2016, 03:53 PM
They are scared shitless!

del
03-12-2016, 04:13 PM
lol

Crepitus
03-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Naw man, haven't you ever driven by a bad accident? You know you shouldn't stare but you just can't help yourself. The GOP is in the midst of an epic trainwreck, of course it's getting a lot of attention.

Chris
03-12-2016, 04:31 PM
He good at riling people up left and right. I don't see how it can end well.

midcan5
03-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Scared of what? Is he going to have a political test and if you fail...? Too funny actually.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/59193-Make-America-Great-Again

Cigar
03-12-2016, 04:49 PM
They are scared $#@!less!

Who is "they" and who are "they" scared of? Got any names? I know this Lefty was at a Bar having a good laugh while Donald Trump was tucking his tail and running like a scared little B!tch to the safety of White Crowds in a Dayton OH in Air Plane Hanger :laugh:

How much you want to bet Donald stays in safe White Gatherings until is November ass kicking.

Standing Wolf
03-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Naw man, haven't you ever driven by a bad accident? You know you shouldn't stare but you just can't help yourself.

Funny, that's exactly the analogy that popped into my head when I first read the question.

Cigar
03-12-2016, 04:51 PM
He good at riling people up left and right. I don't see how it can end well.

Good think he had a Jet to get is ass out of town quick :laugh:

He sure as hell underestimated Chicago. :grin:

Chris
03-12-2016, 04:56 PM

So just ‪#‎SHUTITDOWN‬ is now the American way?

birddog
03-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Who is "they" and who are "they" scared of? Got any names? I know this Lefty was at a Bar having a good laugh while Donald Trump was tucking his tail and running like a scared little B!tch to the safety of White Crowds in a Dayton OH in Air Plane Hanger :laugh:

How much you want to bet Donald stays in safe White Gatherings until is November ass kicking.

So you think the black radicals are causing most of the problems at Trump's rallies huh? Are they afraid of losing their welfare benefits? Perhaps the blacks are just exposing their extreme racism since Obama has become the Divider-In-Chief. I don't like racism, but it appears you do.

sachem
03-12-2016, 05:44 PM
They are scared shitless!Better make it a Trump/Palin ticket then. I hear the left is scared shitless of her too.

sachem
03-12-2016, 05:46 PM
BTW.......I think Trump is more "liberal" than most folks think. Just my opinion.

Cigar
03-12-2016, 06:16 PM
So just ‪#‎SHUTITDOWN‬ is now the American way?

Learned it from Republicans

Ravens Fan
03-12-2016, 06:23 PM

Really? When did Trump supporters shut down a Bernie rally? When did Cruz supporters shut down a Clinton rally?

Safety
03-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Really? When did Trump supporters shut down a Bernie rally? When did Cruz supporters shut down a Clinton rally?

I think he's referring to government and congress.

Hal Jordan
03-12-2016, 07:19 PM

That's the worst excuse possible. If you dislike the other side, but adopt their tactics, you are no better than them. In fact, you could be said to be worse, because at least they came by it honestly.

Mister D
03-12-2016, 07:22 PM
That's the worst excuse possible. If you dislike the other side, but adopt their tactics, you are no better than them. In fact, you could be said to be worse, because at least they came by it honestly.

These are the kind of replies that make American party politics uninteresting on this forum. There simply isn't any principle involved.

Hal Jordan
03-12-2016, 07:31 PM
These are the kind of replies that make American party politics uninteresting on this forum. There simply isn't any principle involved.

Seriously, I'm so sick of the "they did it first" excuse thrown out by partisans from both sides.

Ravens Fan
03-12-2016, 07:48 PM
I think he's referring to government and congress.

I knew that was where he was going with it, but the comparison is invalid.

Don
03-12-2016, 07:58 PM
They are doing it again in Kansas City. Not protesters. Organized disrupters. Very well planned trying to shut down freedom of speech. They are helping Trump. Tools. Fools.

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 08:05 PM

I agree that Trump was caught offguard in Chicago.

but he is in kansas city at this minute standing up to the protesters.

so he learns from his mistakes and makes adjustments quickly.

thats a very important quality in a president.

Archer0915
03-12-2016, 08:21 PM
I agree that Trump was caught offguard in Chicago.

but he is in kansas city at this minute standing up to the protesters.

so he learns from his mistakes and makes adjustments quickly.

thats a very important quality in a president.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272799-watch-live-trump-holds-rally-in-kansas-city-as-protesters

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 08:28 PM
They are doing it again in Kansas City. Not protesters. Organized disrupters. Very well planned trying to shut down freedom of speech. They are helping Trump. Tools. Fools.

Trump is winning the Kansas City round with the protesters.

Dangermouse
03-12-2016, 09:32 PM
She's voting Trump. Your country needs you.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdXcld4UsAANaUn.jpg:large