PDA

View Full Version : tPF President Obama Wants Republican Candidates to Condemn Violence at Rallies

TrueBlue
03-12-2016, 05:51 PM
President Obama Wants Republican Candidates to Condemn Violence at Rallies
By Alexander Mallin

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-republican-candidates-condemn-violence-rallies/story?id=37601466

"President Obama took Republicans to task for creating an environment at political rallies and debates that is unsafe for children"

“This is not about political correctness,” he said at a DNC (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/democratic-national-committee.htm) fundraiser in Dallas on Saturday. “It's about not having to explain to our kids why our politics sounds like a schoolyard fight. We shouldn’t be afraid to take them to rallies or let them watch debates.”

“Those who aspire to be our leaders should be trying to bring us together and not turning us against one another -- to speak out against violence and reject efforts to spread fear or turn us against one another,” Obama said. “If they refuse to do that, they don’t deserve our support. The best leaders, the leaders who are worthy of our votes, remind us that even in a country as big and diverse and inclusive as ours, what we’ve got in common is far more important than what divides any of us.”

========================
Thanks to ABC News for this report.

Imho, What more can be said or added to the President's great speech and thoughts on this matter! KUDOS to him as he's Spot On with his message about Republicans.

By the way, news is just breaking that there are violent clashes in Illinois due to a Trump rally! It is high time the National Guard and other law enforcement is brought in to control this mess and protect the children and all others!

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

TrueBlue
03-12-2016, 05:54 PM
I have never seen such Extreme Violence before where a Republican held their rallies! This is incredible and truly a sad moment in our country!

But...
It's the Republicans, Stupid!

birddog
03-12-2016, 05:56 PM
That's quite hypocritical coming from the Divider-In-Chief! Obama has set back race relation at least a generation!

Quicksilver
03-12-2016, 05:59 PM
That's quite hypocritical coming from the Divider-In-Chief! Obama has set back race relation at least a generation!

Would you mind citing examples of exactly HOW the President had "divided" this country? I mean other than his being Black?

birddog
03-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Would you mind citing examples of exactly HOW the President had "divided" this country? I mean other that his being Black?

Surely, you are not serious! How about Ferguson, Treyvon Martin etc. Only for blacks has he given this attention, and he was wrong. He never gives the same attention to whites who have been truly murdered by blacks. Obama proves that blacks are extremely racist, but the ignorant blacks love him because he's black, probably because of their racism.

It's more than time to ease the country's racism, but the ball is in the blacks' court now.

Cigar
03-12-2016, 06:13 PM

How is that, because he doesn't know his place like a black Man should?

Better start getting use to it B-Dog, the only people going backwards are people can't handle Black & Brown people moving forward.

hanger4
03-12-2016, 06:20 PM
I have never seen such Extreme Violence before where a Republican held their rallies! This is incredible and truly a sad moment in our country!

But...

I guess the 1968 Democratic National Convention was way before your time.

Cigar
03-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Surely, you are not serious! How about Ferguson, Treyvon Martin etc. Only for blacks has he given this attention, and he was wrong. He never gives the same attention to whites who have been truly murdered by blacks. Obama proves that blacks are extremely racist, but the ignorant blacks love him because he's black, probably because of their racism.

It's more than time to ease the country's racism, but the ball is in the blacks' court now.

How did Obama start what happened at Ferguson, did follow Treyvon?

What wrong, Obama not giving you any attention?

What help do you want Obama to do just for White people?

birddog
03-12-2016, 06:28 PM
How did Obama start what happened at Ferguson, did follow Treyvon?

What wrong, Obama not giving you any attention?

What help do you want Obama to do just for White people?

I believe in equal rights for all, obviously you don't!

TrueBlue
03-12-2016, 06:29 PM

That is malicious distortion of the facts at its worse.

Quicksilver
03-12-2016, 06:32 PM

No YOU can't be serious... But I must admit.. the election of a Black president has certainly put a spotlight on the covert racism that exists in this country. It certainly did a lot to open my eyes... I really believed we had moved past that, but I was wrong. I am embarrassed for my naivety as well as embarrassed by some members of my own race.

AZ Jim
03-12-2016, 06:34 PM

But...
It's the Republicans, Stupid!One only need to read this weeks TIME to see how low the republican party has sunk....

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 06:42 PM

But...

I'm pretty sure it was a Leftist that tried to rush the stage today at the Trump rally and got arrested for his efforts to incite violence.

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 06:43 PM
No YOU can't be serious... But I must admit.. the election of a Black president has certainly put a spotlight on the covert racism that exists in this country. It certainly did a lot to open my eyes... I really believed we had moved past that, but I was wrong. I am embarrassed for my naivety as well as embarrassed by some members of my own race.

It opened my eyes too. I thought we were mostly past the ruckus and then our President whipped it into a frenzy again.

Fascinating.

TrueBlue
03-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Oh listen, whatever could have happened then surely pales by comparison to what is happening now decades after when Republicans should have certainly learned how to deport themselves better. But they have only gotten worse. The proof is in those rallies Trump is holding.

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 06:57 PM

And don't forget the first one.

The time he lashed out at the officer who arrested the professor. Obama's immediately jumped the shark about how black men get treated unfairly by law enforcement. After the truth came out and Obama had egg on his face, he invited both of them to the White House for a beer.

But, that didn't erase what he did.

He is divisive, indeed.

FindersKeepers
03-12-2016, 06:58 PM
The proof is in those rallies Trump is holding.

The rallies like the one today where the Leftist tried to rush the stage and got arrested?

TrueBlue
03-12-2016, 06:59 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a Leftist that tried to rush the stage today at the Trump rally and got arrested for his efforts to incite violence.
Like that White old man, who was a right-wing Trump supporter, who sucker-punched the black guy recently at a Trump rally and then bragged that the black man might have to be killed if he's seen again. That's the reality of the situation. It's those from the right causing all of the problems not those from the left.

hanger4
03-12-2016, 07:23 PM
One only need to read this weeks TIME to see how low the republican party has sunk....

One only needs to read history to know y'all be clueless.

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Trump is in Kansas City and is getting live coverage on EVERY news network.

The wackjobs are trying to keep him from speaking but Trump is overcoming them.

Trump is the only politician in America who is standing to these anarchists and hes winning.

Quicksilver
03-12-2016, 08:06 PM
It opened my eyes too. I thought we were mostly past the ruckus and then our President whipped it into a frenzy again.

Fascinating.

Our President did nothing of the kind... He was born Black... and that was his crime.. Some White folks simply cannot accept the fact that a black man would rise to hold the worlds highest office.. Lyndon Johnson had it right.. and the GOP has proven this true over and over

LBJ in 1960: "If you can convince the lowest white man that he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket (https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/d43ue/lbj_in_1960_if_you_can_convince_the_lowest_white/)

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Our President did nothing of the kind... He was born Black... and that was his crime.. Some White folks simply cannot accept the fact that a black man would rise to hold the worlds highest office.. Lyndon Johnson had it right.. and the GOP has proven this true over and over

LBJ in 1960: "If you can convince the lowest white man that he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket (https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/d43ue/lbj_in_1960_if_you_can_convince_the_lowest_white/)

Obama is incompetent and racist toward whites.

He hated Americans long before America hated him.

Peter1469
03-12-2016, 08:11 PM

What did he say about blacks with his civil rights law?

Quicksilver
03-12-2016, 08:13 PM

He hated Americans long before America hated him.

President Obama IS American.. did you forget that? AND he was elected by the MAJORITY of Americans.. not once but TWICE.. what is wrong with you?

Hal Jordan
03-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Like that White old man, who was a right-wing Trump supporter, who sucker-punched the black guy recently at a Trump rally and then bragged that the black man might have to be killed if he's seen again. That's the reality of the situation. It's those from the right causing all of the problems not those from the left.

No, it's both sides that are causing the problems. Your little tagline only shows that more strongly.

Sent using the power of the ring

Cigar
03-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Trump is in Kansas City and is getting live coverage on EVERY news network.

The wackjobs are trying to keep him from speaking but Trump is overcoming them.

Trump is the only politician in America who is standing to these anarchists and hes winning.

I hope they keep Donald talking all the way to November. :laugh:

Please Please Please keep him talking. :grin:

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 08:18 PM
President Obama IS American.. did you forget that? AND he was elected by the MAJORITY of Americans.. not once but TWICE.. what is wrong with you?

Half American

His father was an african.

but even as an American obama still hates a majority of his fellow Americans who are white conservative Christians.

Cigar
03-12-2016, 08:19 PM

:laugh: I love it ... this is so poetic and well deserved :wink:

Quicksilver
03-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Half American

but even as an American obama still hates a majority of his fellow Americans who are white conservative Christians.

Absolute paranoid right wing NONSENSE..

Oh... would you accept Ted Cruz as your President? He's half Cuban Communist...

Mac-7
03-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Absolute paranoid right wing NONSENSE..

No one told you obama's father was a muslim who abandoned his American wife and returned to Africa?

Well now you know.

zelmo1234
03-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Would you mind citing examples of exactly HOW the President had "divided" this country? I mean other than his being Black?

Nice playing of the Rice Card, 10 liberal brownie points.

How about the Beer Summit, the If I had a Son he would look like Travon, the Michael Brown situation.

Every time there is a issue Obama jumps without waiting for the facts.

I don't think that he means to do this, it just happens

zelmo1234
03-12-2016, 08:55 PM
How is that, because he doesn't know his place like a black Man should?

Better start getting use to it B-Dog, the only people going backwards are people can't handle Black & Brown people moving forward.

It is really funny that you should mention that, being that you are one of the House???? Well, you know

zelmo1234
03-12-2016, 09:10 PM

I am so glad that you mentioned LBJ, This points to the time when Democrats changed their tactics and I have to give credit where Credit is due, They started with Education, and used welfare and abortion to fulfill LBJ's promise

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

This is the Democratic party in a nut shell, They just changed the plantation from the southern plantation, to the inner City, and continued with the same plan.

Why do you think that minorities have suffered economically under Obama

Mini Me
03-12-2016, 10:00 PM

There was no racial element there! It was about the Dems and LBJ shoving Hubert Humphrey down our throats as a pro Vietnam war gesture!Besides from the POLICE RIOT that ensued, ordered by Major Daley!

LBJ always said; "I've got Huberts pecker in my pocket!" LOL!

Mini Me
03-12-2016, 10:16 PM
I am so glad that you mentioned LBJ, This points to the time when Democrats changed their tactics and I have to give credit where Credit is due, They started with Education, and used welfare and abortion to fulfill LBJ's promise

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

This is the Democratic party in a nut shell, They just changed the plantation from the southern plantation, to the inner City, and continued with the same plan.

Why do you think that minorities have suffered economically under Obama

They suffered long before Obama!Tell the truth, for once!

Peter1469
03-12-2016, 10:20 PM

Which part was false?

Boris The Animal
03-12-2016, 10:24 PM
President Obama IS American.. did you forget that? AND he was elected by the MAJORITY of Americans.. not once but TWICE.. what is wrong with you?Americans with the collective intelligence of a pea. Sorry, but Obama is a traitor to the country.

Mini Me
03-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Which part was false?

about minorities suffering only with Obama!

Tahuyaman
03-12-2016, 10:26 PM
So what? I want him to disavow the idea of criminalizing disagreement.

If he's so concerned about violence, he should condemn the left wing types who are demonstrating and committing acts of violence.

Tahuyaman
03-12-2016, 10:28 PM

Well, they are suffering more under Obama.

Peter1469
03-12-2016, 10:34 PM

He didn't say only.

The Congressional Budget Office has the numbers: These are U-3 numbers which low ball it.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/54afdd1aeab8ead867352a07-858-537/uer%20race%20dec%2014.jpg

Peter1469
03-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Good job 'bama.

hanger4
03-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Good job 'bama.

Careful there ol buddy, Roll Tide. :grin:

AZ Jim
03-12-2016, 11:28 PM
One only needs to read history to know y'all be clueless.I'll be 80 in a few months, I don't know how old you are but I assure you I know political history, probably much more than you.

Tahuyaman
03-12-2016, 11:35 PM
I'll be 80 in a few months, I don't know how old you are but I assure you I know political history, probably much more than you.

If I wasn't such a nice guy, I could hit that one out of the park.

hanger4
03-12-2016, 11:44 PM
I'll be 80 in a few months, I don't know how old you are but I assure you I know political history, probably much more than you.

Then I guess you slept through the 1968 Democratic National Convention.

Hal Jordan
03-13-2016, 12:15 AM

Age doesn't say anything about political history knowledge. There are 20 year olds that know more about political history than 100 year olds. Dedication to study of history says infinitely more than age.

Tahuyaman
03-13-2016, 12:36 AM
Age doesn't say anything about political history knowledge. There are 20 year olds that know more about political history than 100 year olds. Dedication to study of history says infinitely more than age.

The 100 year old guy forgot he once knew it.

Hal Jordan
03-13-2016, 01:37 AM
The 100 year old guy forgot he once knew it.

Not necessarily. The 100 year old may have never known anything about it.

FindersKeepers
03-13-2016, 05:57 AM

Silliness. Being black is not a crime. If our nation felt that way, they would not have elected a black man to the highest office in the land.

Obama didn't create racial division by BEING an African American. He created it by attempting to paint innocent citizens as racist -- in the same manner you just did. He created division by falsely accusing law enforcement of being racist. That why he got backed into a corner and ended up having to invite the professor AND the officer to the White House for a beer....because he effed-up when he shot his mouth off about the situation, which turned out to be 180-degrees different than he claimed.

Words mean something.

Obama created the atmosphere in which a Trump can rise. That's just a fact.

You can continue down the "shaming" trail, but that just makes you part of the problem -- not the solution.

FindersKeepers
03-13-2016, 06:02 AM

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll convince yourself, because you're not convincing anyone else.

Like it or not -- Trump supporters have a right to attend rallies without being put in physical danger by those who oppose Trump.

Has the Left gotten so vicious in their drive to silence everyone who disagrees with them that they feel they have the right to force an opposing candidate to cancel rallies?

From where I sit - that's a pretty dangerous agenda.

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 06:19 AM
Half American

By that logic Trump is only half American. His mother was born in Scotland. Something I hate to have to admit. It's an embarrassment to Scotland.

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 06:45 AM
By that logic Trump is only half American. His mother was born in Scotland. Something I hate to have to admit. It's an embarrassment to Scotland.

Why?

What part of Scotland, btw.

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 07:33 AM

I did not say that they have not suffered? It just has gotten worse under the Obama administration. You are correct the policies introduced and passed by the Democrats, and touted as being compassionate for minorities, were not and never were intended to help them. They are intended to make them dependent on Government programs.

Why do you think that one of the first things that Obama did was stop the school voucher program that was having about an 85% Success rate and had increased HS graduation to over 90% an increase of over 30%. This was allowing the Black Community in DC to break the chains and bondage that the Democrats had created for them.

And with a Black President in office, there was no better time than to tighten the screws and make them suffer even more. It is not an accident. Why do you think that they are all for illegal immigration, and the effect that has on low skilled workers and the minority community?

Do you think it is all just by chance????

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 07:35 AM

Accept that I did not say that, YOU did, I just pointed out that they have Suffered under Obama, and Yet the top 10% have done quite well? Why do you think that is???

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 07:39 AM
Then I guess you slept through the 1968 Democratic National Convention.

You might be under the assumption that Democrats are against violence and the illumination of people that do not agree with them.

You would be mistaken, as long as it is targeted at the opposition, they not only turn a blind eye, but will openly support it

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 07:45 AM
Why?

What part of Scotland, btw.

Trump's mother was born and raised on the Isle of Lewis. Even his cousins there don't want it known and won't be interviewed. He has flown one of his private planes to Lewis expecting to be welcomed with open arms. He isn't.

It's embarrassing for me to admit to people I'm American and am tempted to tell them I'm Canadian. They ask me how Americans suddenly got so stupid as to support someone like Trump. I was most recently asked this last night at a party.

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Trump's mother was born and raised on the Isle of Lewis. Even his cousins there don't want it known and won't be interviewed. He has flown one of his private planes to Lewis expecting to be welcomed with open arms. He isn't.

It's embarrassing for me to admit to people I'm American and am tempted to tell them I'm Canadian. They ask me how Americans suddenly got so stupid as to support someone like Trump. I was most recently asked this last night at a party.

I think too many Americans are under the delusion that we are just about worshipped in other countries.. Hailed as the "Great Liberators" Or that other countries are somehow "Jealous" of us. I have to admit that I once thought that way. Until I got to know people like Ameriscot, who actually LIVE in other countries and know what is going on. Until I actually took the time and the blinders off to see that we are NOT particularly well thought of in the world, and there are a lot of reasons for it. Much of it has to do with our arrogance.. George Bush had a lot to do with that. President Obama has done a lot to improve our image with his slow steady hand and his thoughtfulness... BUT.. Trump? We will be the laughing stock we deserve to be if he is elected.. The fact that he has made it this far has been an embarrassment.

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 08:08 AM
I think too many Americans are under the delusion that we are just about worshipped in other countries.. Hailed as the "Great Liberators" Or that other countries are somehow "Jealous" of us. I have to admit that I once thought that way. Until I got to know people like Ameriscot, who actually LIVE in other countries and know what is going on. Until I actually took the time and the blinders off to see that we are NOT particularly well thought of in the world, and there are a lot of reasons for it. Much of it has to do with our arrogance.. George Bush had a lot to do with that. President Obama has done a lot to improve our image with his slow steady hand and his thoughtfulness... BUT.. Trump? We will be the laughing stock we deserve to be if he is elected.. The fact that he has made it this far has been an embarrassment.

I have to admit to being somewhat of a blind patriot before I moved abroad. I thought everyone wanted to live in the US and wasn't I lucky to live there.

Living abroad opened my eyes. Americans are seen as arrogant for always claiming to be the greatest country in the world and assuming the rest of the world thinks so. Someone posted here that people in Canada, Scotland, etc were risking their lives to live in the US? Really??!! In the last 16 years I've lived in Scotland I've only met one Scot who wanted to live in the US.

I watched the attitudes toward the US from Europeans while George Bush, who couldn't string together a proper sentence, was president. It was a joke. The US was a joke. When Obama was elected the US suddenly had loads of respect from much of the rest of the world. I was so proud!

America is now a joke again and losing any respect just by the fact that millions are supporting someone like Trump, a disgusting, hateful, obnoxious human being.

Then of course I get the comeback that Americans don't care what the rest of the world thinks of them, they are just jealous. Uh huh. No they aren't.

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 08:22 AM

Our enemies actually openly mock President Obama, because he is a pussy, Now I realize that as a liberal anything that puts America in it's place and raises other nations above us, is a good thing but we are not respected under Obama, because he is a wimp.

As for liberators I agree 100%, we should never be the police, if we are forced to use our military we should go in with total war, and only stop with unconditional surrender, take enough of their assets to pay for the war, and leave them to do what they will.

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 08:24 AM
What's to be so "Proud" of?

https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/

The U.S. ranks 115th in linguistic diversity (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/the-u-s-ranks-115th-in-linguistic-diversity/)

The U.S. ranks 1st in prisoners (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/the-u-s-ranks-1st-in-prisoners-2/)

The U.S. ranks 14th in education (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/the-u-s-ranks-14th-in-education/)

The U.S. ranks 19th in national satisfaction (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/the-u-s-ranks-19th-in-national-satisfaction/)

The U.S. ranks 44th in health care efficiency (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/the-u-s-ranks-44th-in-health-care-efficiency/)

The U.S. ranks 145th in slavery (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/the-u-s-ranks-145th-in-slavery/)

The U.S. ranks 2nd in ignorance (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/the-u-s-ranks-2nd-in-ignorance/)

The U.S. ranks 66th in religious diversity (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/the-u-s-ranks-66th-in-religious-diversity/)

The U.S. ranks 3rd in global competitiveness (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/the-u-s-ranks-3rd-in-global-competitiveness/)

The U.S. ranks 23rd in gender equality (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/the-u-s-ranks-23rd-in-gender-equality/)

The U.S. ranks 33rd in internet download speeds (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/the-u-s-ranks-33rd-in-internet-download-speeds/)

The U.S. ranks 46th in freedom of the press (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/the-u-s-ranks-46th-in-freedom-of-the-press/)

The U.S. ranks 26th in child well-being (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/the-u-s-ranks-26th-in-child-well-being/)

The U.S. ranks 24th in literacy (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/the-u-s-ranks-24th-in-literacy/)

The U.S. ranks 1st in the super rich (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/the-u-s-ranks-1st-in-the-super-rich/)

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 08:25 AM
I have to admit to being somewhat of a blind patriot before I moved abroad. I thought everyone wanted to live in the US and wasn't I lucky to live there.

Living abroad opened my eyes. Americans are seen as arrogant for always claiming to be the greatest country in the world and assuming the rest of the world thinks so. Someone posted here that people in Canada, Scotland, etc were risking their lives to live in the US? Really??!! In the last 16 years I've lived in Scotland I've only met one Scot who wanted to live in the US.

I watched the attitudes toward the US from Europeans while George Bush, who couldn't string together a proper sentence, was president. It was a joke. The US was a joke. When Obama was elected the US suddenly had loads of respect from much of the rest of the world. I was so proud!

America is now a joke again and losing any respect just by the fact that millions are supporting someone like Trump, a disgusting, hateful, obnoxious human being.

Then of course I get the comeback that Americans don't care what the rest of the world thinks of them, they are just jealous. Uh huh. No they aren't.

As opposed to supporting Hillary, a disgusting, hateful, obnoxious human being that happens to be a felon as well?

However, I do agree that other countries will like her better because she will put their interest above ours.

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 08:30 AM
As opposed to supporting Hillary, a disgusting, hateful, obnoxious human being that happens to be a felon as well?

However, I do agree that other countries will like her better because she will put their interest above ours.

Where did I say I supported Hillary?

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 08:38 AM
The US is talking a hit in Europe since Obama stopped subsidizing their defense. Europe is having a hard time shifting money from welfare to the military.

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 08:47 AM

A Felon? When was she convicted of a felony? I ask this because here in the US we are innocent until PROVEN guilty... or does that only apply to people you like or agree with..

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 09:37 AM
A Felon? When was she convicted of a felony? I ask this because here in the US we are innocent until PROVEN guilty... or does that only apply to people you like or agree with..

Now you're talking about facts. They don't want to confuse things with facts.

Mac-7
03-13-2016, 09:39 AM

The U.S. ranks 115th in linguistic diversity (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/the-u-s-ranks-115th-in-linguistic-diversity/)

The U.S. ranks 1st in prisoners (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/the-u-s-ranks-1st-in-prisoners-2/)

The U.S. ranks 14th in education (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/the-u-s-ranks-14th-in-education/)

The U.S. ranks 19th in national satisfaction (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/the-u-s-ranks-19th-in-national-satisfaction/)

The U.S. ranks 44th in health care efficiency (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/the-u-s-ranks-44th-in-health-care-efficiency/)

The U.S. ranks 145th in slavery (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/the-u-s-ranks-145th-in-slavery/)

The U.S. ranks 2nd in ignorance (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/10/30/the-u-s-ranks-2nd-in-ignorance/)

The U.S. ranks 66th in religious diversity (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/the-u-s-ranks-66th-in-religious-diversity/)

The U.S. ranks 3rd in global competitiveness (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/the-u-s-ranks-3rd-in-global-competitiveness/)

The U.S. ranks 23rd in gender equality (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/the-u-s-ranks-23rd-in-gender-equality/)

The U.S. ranks 33rd in internet download speeds (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/the-u-s-ranks-33rd-in-internet-download-speeds/)

The U.S. ranks 46th in freedom of the press (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/the-u-s-ranks-46th-in-freedom-of-the-press/)

The U.S. ranks 26th in child well-being (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/the-u-s-ranks-26th-in-child-well-being/)

The U.S. ranks 24th in literacy (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/the-u-s-ranks-24th-in-literacy/)

The U.S. ranks 1st in the super rich (https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/the-u-s-ranks-1st-in-the-super-rich/)

how can America be 24th in education when obumer has occupied the White House for 7 years

what has he been doing other than give speeches and play golf?

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 09:41 AM
Espionage Act of 1917 (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Espionage+Act+of+1917)

:wink:

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Espionage Act of 1917 (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Espionage+Act+of+1917)

Got a link showing a conviction? :rollseyes:

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 09:43 AM

Soon. :wink:

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 10:03 AM
Soon. :wink:

Dream on.

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Dream on.

Facts are facts.

If she is not indicted it is because of corruption in the DOJ.

AZ Jim
03-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Then I guess you slept through the 1968 Democratic National Convention.When Mayor Daley overreacted to Demonstrations at the convention? I watched unfold on TV.... So?

AZ Jim
03-13-2016, 11:06 AM
Soon. :wink:Translation: "I'm just running my non-stop mouth!"

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 11:13 AM

LOL!!! Hardly.

The part of the act dealing specifically with espionage contained standard clauses criminalizing "obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States" or obtaining such things as code books, signal books, sketches, photographs, photographic negatives, and blue prints with the intention of passing them on to the enemy. While more comprehensive, these passages were not much different than what had been in previous laws against spying and espionage.
But the Espionage Act went further. It deemed a criminal anyone who, "when the United States is at war, shall willfully make or convey false reports or false statements with intent to interfere with the operation or success of the military or naval forces of the United States or to promote the success of its enemies and whoever when the United States is at war, shall willfully cause or attempt to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty, in the military or naval forces of the United States, or shall willfully obstruct the recruiting or enlistment service of the United States, to the injury of the service or of the United States." The act said such individuals would "be punished by a fine of not more than $10,000 or imprisonment for not more than twenty years or both." The act also declared that any mailing that violated the above provision of the act was illegal, and it also banned any mailings advocating or urging Treason (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/treason), insurrection, or forcible resistance to any law of the United States. Finally, the act declared it unlawful for any person in time of war to publish any information that the president, in his judgment, declared to be "of such character that it is or might be useful to the enemy."

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 11:15 AM
Facts are facts.

If she is not indicted it is because of corruption in the DOJ.

Silly.

Quicksilver
03-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Silly.

Asinine is more the word.. But no matter what, you will not convince some that SOME crime hasn't been committed. No matter how much lack of evidence. AND if no indictment.. then it certainly HAS to be a cover up or a conspiracy.

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 11:19 AM
LOL!!! Hardly.

You cut and pasted the wrong part. Why?

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 11:22 AM
Asinine is more the word.. But no matter what, you will not convince some that SOME crime hasn't been committed. No matter how much lack of evidence. AND if no indictment.. then it certainly HAS to be a cover up or a conspiracy.

The FBI does not give witnesses immunity for no reason.

It is very amusing that Hillary fans are completely in denial about her criminal behavior. :smiley:

Ameriscot
03-13-2016, 11:23 AM

I know. But he likes to call my posts 'silly' when it is not the appropriate word. Just making a point. :grin:

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 11:39 AM
Silly.

donttread
03-13-2016, 01:02 PM
By Alexander Mallin

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-republican-candidates-condemn-violence-rallies/story?id=37601466

========================

Imho, What more can be said or added to the President's great speech and thoughts on this matter! KUDOS to him as he's Spot On with his message about Republicans.

By the way, news is just breaking that there are violent clashes in Illinois due to a Trump rally! It is high time the National Guard and other law enforcement is brought in to control this mess and protect the children and all others!

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

Isn't it the protesters who usually initiate the violence? If so Obama's message should have been to the democrats.

donttread
03-13-2016, 01:15 PM
Silly.

Oh for God's sake in healthcare it is illegal to disclose any information about a patient to people not directly involved . A nurses aid could face huge fines and worse as would he employer if she illegally disclosed confidential information about a patient . We want to imprison Snowden for letting the American people know that their own government was spying on them without due process. Hell even Nixon only deleted a few minutes of tape.
But we are supposed to believe that working with and e-mailing classified documents from your home computer is acceptable?

FindersKeepers
03-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Isn't it the protesters who usually initiate the violence? If so Obama's message should have been to the democrats.

Correct.

When, and IF, violence breaks out between protesters at a Bern/Hill rally and attendees takes place, he can address republicans. Until then, this is the fault of the democrats and he should be chewing them out.

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 03:08 PM
Only it's absolutely not the Democrats causing the problems at the rallies...

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 03:21 PM

Well with cracked right-wing mentality, apparently so. However, he feeds and nurtures that aborted baby thought of his and takes care of it as if it was still in vivo. Go figure.

hanger4
03-13-2016, 03:26 PM
When Mayor Daley overreacted to Demonstrations at the convention? I watched unfold on TV.... So?
I was illustrating the "sunk so low" is a common denominator on all sides not one side as TrueBlue insinuated.

Do try and keep up.

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 03:32 PM

Now you're talking about facts. They don't want to confuse things with facts.
Of course they don't! And yet that's their whole nasty crux on the right-wing side with regard to the Hillary issue that they've created. But one must always remember that: It's the Republicans, Stupid!

domer76
03-13-2016, 03:35 PM

You forgot the death rate with guns. Right up there with the highest

hanger4
03-13-2016, 03:36 PM
LOL!!! Hardly.

You forgot this part or your bloger did;

"Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

Again, please explain how you can believe HC's private server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

domer76
03-13-2016, 03:36 PM

Q. What felony has she been convicted of?
A. None
Q. So the claim she is a felon is a lie?
A. Yes

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 03:39 PM

Their link isn't even a weak link, at this point it's entirely broken don't you know. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/yahoo/78.gif

AZ Jim
03-13-2016, 03:40 PM

He hated Americans long before America hated him.Since when did "America hate him"???

AZ Jim
03-13-2016, 03:43 PM
I was illustrating the "sunk so low" is a common denominator on all sides not one side as TrueBlue insinuated.

Do try and keep up. keeping up with you Hanger, means I slow to a crawl.

hanger4
03-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Of course they don't! And yet that's their whole nasty crux on the right-wing side with regard to the Hillary issue that they've created. But one must always remember that: It's the Republicans, Stupid!

You've runaway from every fact posted about HC's email kerfuffle. BTW I love the "created" comment, I forgot Repubs held a gun to HC's head forcing her to set up a private and secret email server to conduct State Dept. business on. Lawdy

suds00
03-13-2016, 03:50 PM
they were protesting the war at the '68 convention.this unrest is happening primarily due to one candidate's inflammatory statements.

hanger4
03-13-2016, 03:52 PM
keeping up with you Hanger, means I slow to a crawl.

Apparently that's not slow enough cause you be havin' some difficulties doin' so. :grin:

Polecat
03-13-2016, 03:52 PM
Obama is going to get used to people not listening to his ideas anymore.

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll convince yourself, because you're not convincing anyone else.

Like it or not -- Trump supporters have a right to attend rallies without being put in physical danger by those who oppose Trump.

Has the Left gotten so vicious in their drive to silence everyone who disagrees with them that they feel they have the right to force an opposing candidate to cancel rallies?

From where I sit - that's a pretty dangerous agenda.
I certainly don't need to exert myself in an attempt to convince anyone else since at this point they are entirely convinced of the FACTS as they stand.

You need to know an understand that it certainly isn't the Democrats who are inciting violence. That much is clearly known.

Don't believe Donald Trump has incited violence at rallies? Watch this video.
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/12/11211846/donald-trump-violence-rallies

donttread
03-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Only it's absolutely not the Democrats causing the problems at the rallies...

True didn't you just violate your own complex code of conduct by calling me stupid? Typical political type , the rules don't apply to you.
Now, if the repubs are the ones causing the violence why don't we hear about them disrupting DNC control meetings? I strongly believe in free speech, but if I walk up to my neighbor and call him an asshole I also strongly believe I may get punched in the face.

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 04:40 PM
Our enemies actually openly mock President Obama, because he is a pussy, Now I realize that as a liberal anything that puts America in it's place and raises other nations above us, is a good thing but we are not respected under Obama, because he is a wimp.

As for liberators I agree 100%, we should never be the police, if we are forced to use our military we should go in with total war, and only stop with unconditional surrender, take enough of their assets to pay for the war, and leave them to do what they will.
You may not like the man but you must respect the Office of President of the United States. Name-Calling is also not allowed!

Tricia
03-13-2016, 04:41 PM

TBed at the request of the OP.

donttread
03-13-2016, 04:44 PM
I certainly don't need to exert myself in an attempt to convince anyone else since at this point they are entirely convinced of the FACTS as they stand.

You need to know an understand that it certainly isn't the Democrats who are inciting violence. That much is clearly known.

Don't believe Donald Trump has incited violence at rallies? Watch this video.
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/12/11211846/donald-trump-violence-rallies

I'm no Trump fan , but showing that he insinuated violence might be used doesn't mean that his boys started it. How would you feel if I came to a gay rights meeting and started trashing gays and carrying around a sign that says gays and lesbians will all go to hell for their sins. ?
Do I have a right to do that at rally held in a public place. Sure I do, but I'm still gonna get my ass kicked.

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 04:47 PM
I'm no Trump fan , but showing that he insinuated violence might be used doesn't mean that his boys started it. How would you feel if I came to a gay rights meeting and started trashing gays and carrying around a sign that says gays and lesbians will all go to hell for their sins. ?
Do I have a right to do that at rally held in a public place. Sure I do, but I'm still gonna get my ass kicked.
There is never an excuse for bullying. None whatsoever.

AZ Jim
03-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Apparently that's not slow enough cause you be havin' some difficulties doin' so. :grin:Weak, but hell it goes in your post count.

donttread
03-13-2016, 04:51 PM
By Alexander Mallin

========================

What do the forum rules , when strictly observed , have to say about calling another member "stupid" without provocation.? If you're gonna talk the talk , walk the walk.

donttread
03-13-2016, 04:54 PM
There is never an excuse for bullying. None whatsoever.

Yet you've already "bullied " me on this very thread

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 05:09 PM
True didn't you just violate your own complex code of conduct by calling me stupid? Typical political type , the rules don't apply to you.
Now, if the repubs are the ones causing the violence why don't we hear about them disrupting DNC control meetings? I strongly believe in free speech, but if I walk up to my neighbor and call him an asshole I also strongly believe I may get punched in the face.
You evidently made that word "stupid" to apply to yourself. Some may even go as far as to say if the shoe fits, wear it. However, as it pertains to that phrase, what it is illustrating is not a particular person but rather the thought that Republicans blaming Democrats for what they themselves cause and do, is stupid.

TrueBlue
03-13-2016, 05:11 PM
Yet you've already "bullied " me on this very thread
Incorrect. You've already jumped to conclusions before even asking what that phrase was actually referring to. It has thus been explained in posting #108.

hanger4
03-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Weak, but hell it goes in your post count.

It's your deflection that's weak. But that's cool, quite a few, left and right indulge in the sheeple baaaaaa.

FindersKeepers
03-13-2016, 08:08 PM
You need to know an understand that it certainly isn't the Democrats who are inciting violence.

The ones inciting violence are the protesters, whether they are liberals, Leftists, Progressive, Democrats or unaffiliated.

Trump rallies are NOT for them. They are for Trump supporters.

Of course it's their fault.

It cannot be otherwise.