PDA

View Full Version : tPF One does not have to be convicted to have commited

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 05:33 PM
So in another thread we were talking about Mrs. Clinton and her being a Felon.

And the other posters had mentioned that She has not been convicted, THIS IS TRUE, so she is not a convicted Felon yet, though I believe we are not that far away, from this happening.

But this does not mean that she has not committed a Felony. Clearly Mrs. Clinton has violated the law.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/hillary-clinton-disclosing-records-form/2015/03/11/id/629656/

So we actually know that She has committed the Felony, what remains to be seen is if she will be convicted, This of course remains to be seen, but every week that goes by, things are not getting any better for her.

So in is my OPINION that she is a Felon, though I would agree 100% that she is not a convicted Felon

Dangermouse
03-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Innocent until proven guilty by a court is the standard. You fail.

Peter1469
03-13-2016, 08:38 PM

This forum isn't a court.

She is a crook. I expect that she will be indicted, unlike Zelmo.

I think she will plead to a misdemeanor.

Ethereal
03-13-2016, 08:55 PM

Unlike all the people Clinton has helped to put in the grave...

Ethereal
03-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Whether or not Clinton is in technical violation of some statute doesn't much matter to me. By any objective standard of morality and decency, she is a criminal and an evildoer. Anyone who thinks otherwise has lost their moral compass.

hanger4
03-13-2016, 09:02 PM

IMHO it's what's in the 30,000 plus emails that the FBI recovered.

Beevee
03-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Trump is guilty of inciting violence.

McConnell is guilty of destroying the GOP.

Cruz is guilty of lying because Trump says he does.

Rubio is guilty of wasting peoples time when he can't win the nomination.

In America anyone can claim that someone is guilty of something because the cost of litigation is so high that only people like Trump can afford to use it.

So, since bringing charges to prove guilt no longer matters to Americans, you are all guilty.

Ethereal
03-13-2016, 10:11 PM

In America anyone can claim that someone is guilty of something because the cost of litigation is so high that only people like Trump can afford to use it.

So, since bringing charges to prove guilt no longer matters to Americans, you are all guilty.

Don't forget that Hillary is guilty of needlessly killing hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. War-mongers should be held accountable, don't you agree?

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 11:21 PM

You forgot to read the entire post, and did not see the OPINION part did you?

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 11:25 PM

AWWWW you forgot to read the OP too!!!! You are saying that they are guilty. I stated that I believe that she committed??? Not Convicted. I made a point to say that it was my OPINION.

You and the rest of the Democrats seem to be having a vocabulary problem. The reason for this post was to clarify a position, I can't do it is True's posts because she bans me as soon as I post, which is fine, it is her thread.

zelmo1234
03-13-2016, 11:26 PM
Don't forget that Hillary is guilty of needlessly killing hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. War-mongers should be held accountable, don't you agree?

No she was tricked by Bush Remember???? And What difference does that make anyway :)

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 12:28 AM

And the other posters had mentioned that She has not been convicted, THIS IS TRUE, so she is not a convicted Felon yet, though I believe we are not that far away, from this happening.

But this does not mean that she has not committed a Felony. Clearly Mrs. Clinton has violated the law.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/hillary-clinton-disclosing-records-form/2015/03/11/id/629656/

So we actually know that She has committed the Felony, what remains to be seen is if she will be convicted, This of course remains to be seen, but every week that goes by, things are not getting any better for her.

So in is my OPINION that she is a Felon, though I would agree 100% that she is not a convicted FelonShe's not even an indited felon and will never be since she broke no laws. Keep dreaming though....

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 12:29 AM

I think she will plead to a misdemeanor.You too are wrong. No soup for you.

AeonPax
03-14-2016, 12:52 AM
`
`
What Clinton did pales into insignificance when one considers that the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent people are on the hands two world class criminals guilty of heinous crimes against humanity; Bush and Cheney.

Ethereal
03-14-2016, 01:52 AM
`
`
What Clinton did pales into insignificance when one considers that the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent people are on the hands two world class criminals guilty of heinous crimes against humanity; Bush and Cheney.

Everything that Bush and Cheney were involved in, Clinton was, too. She sanctioned everything they did, and then some.

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 04:27 AM
She's not even an indited felon and will never be since she broke no laws. Keep dreaming though....

It's that damn wishing on a star thing... lol!!

AeonPax
03-14-2016, 04:28 AM
Everything that Bush and Cheney were involved in, Clinton was, too. She sanctioned everything they did, and then some.
`
You are most likely right. Hillary served as a United States Senator from New York, between January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009.

Beevee
03-14-2016, 07:12 AM

Only if it's true. Proof? BTW, don't forget to include G.W.Bush in the same statement.

Beevee
03-14-2016, 07:14 AM
AWWWW you forgot to read the OP too!!!! You are saying that they are guilty. I stated that I believe that she committed??? Not Convicted. I made a point to say that it was my OPINION.

You and the rest of the Democrats seem to be having a vocabulary problem. The reason for this post was to clarify a position, I can't do it is True's posts because she bans me as soon as I post, which is fine, it is her thread.

You are too quick to jump to conclusions. I'm saying that's what Americans think. I don't believe anyone should be tarred with a guilty verdict before they are convicted but that's far to difficult for Americans to understand.

Kurmugeon
03-14-2016, 07:14 AM

Deliberately, repeatedly, mishandling classified information is a "Misdemeanor"?

Is everyone with access to classified information going to be held to that "Standard"?

-

Beevee
03-14-2016, 07:16 AM
`
`

If you choose to use that analogy, why not include Harry Truman who consigned 240,000 people to dust inside of one second?

Cigar
03-14-2016, 08:14 AM

So in is my OPINION that she is a Felon, though I would agree 100% that she is not a convicted Felon

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't you have to be convicted of a Felony to be a Felon?

If not, I guess George W and his Dick are Felon's :laugh:

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 09:03 AM
Not in Conservaturd land

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 10:04 AM

So in is my OPINION that she is a Felon, though I would agree 100% that she is not a convicted Felon Based upon your posts your opinion isn't worth shit!

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 10:06 AM
I thought the whole "words have meaning" thing was bog around these parts?

A felon is someone who has been convicted of a felony.

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 10:14 AM

OR if you are HRC and Republicans hate you and think you certainly MUST be guilty of SOMETHING...

Yeah.. Constitutional Rights, like innocent until proven guilty.. and Articles outlining Presidential responsibilities only matter if Republicans say they do.. and certainly not for Democrats..

Just like Presidential terms being 4 years.. only for Republican Presidents.. and not a Democratic President with a year left in office and a Supreme court vacancy.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 10:28 AM
Kimi

I believe that if you committ a crime, you are guilty.

Now, for whatever reason, People often get found not guilty in a court of law. Sometimes they get found not guilty even when everyone knows that they did committ the crime they were accused of committing.

Now. Hillary did in fact committ a criminal act when it comes to her handling of classified and sensitive information. This isn't even arguable. Well. It is if you are a partisan hack, but that's beside the point.

She will be one of these people who gets away with her criminal activity just as she always has. No indictment, no plea deal, no nothing.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 10:32 AM

And everyone is a bit dumber after reading that.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 10:34 AM

Ok, would you prefer to call her an "unconvicted felon"?

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 10:34 AM
Kimi

I believe that if you committ a crime, you are guilty.

Now, for whatever reason, People often get found not guilty in a court of law. Sometimes they get found not guilty even when everyone knows that they did committ the crime they were accused of committing.

Now. Hillary did in fact committ a criminal act when it comes to her handling of classified and sensitive information. This isn't even arguable. Well. It is if you are a partisan hack, but that's beside the point.

She will be one of these people who gets away with her criminal activity just as she always has. No indictment, no plea deal, no nothing.Not arguable? NONE of the documents in question were classified when transmitted! That is per the FBI. Is it possible you are just drooling at the prospect rather than accepting the facts?

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 10:35 AM

That's an oxymoron.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 10:35 AM
Not arguable? NONE of the documents in question were classified when transmitted! That is per the FBI. Is it possible you are just drooling at the prospect rather than accepting the facts?

Like I said, not arguable unless you are a partisan hack.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 10:36 AM
Felon, convicted felon, unconvicted felon...... Still a felon.

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 10:38 AM

How in the bloody blue hell can someone be an unconvicted felon? Seriously.. Is your brain functioning at all?

fel·on1
[ˈfelən]

a person who has been convicted of a felony.

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 10:40 AM
Felon, convicted felon, unconvicted felon...... Still a felon.

No. A felon is someone who has been convicted of a felony. So no...an "unconvicted felon" doesn't exist.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 10:41 AM
A felon is someone who has committed a felony crime.

A convicted felon is someone who has been convicted of a felony.

If you get away with your crime you are still a felon, even if nobody else knows but yourself I suppose.

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 10:55 AM
So.... Care to tell us what "felony" was committed?

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 10:59 AM
How in the bloody blue hell can someone be an unconvicted felon? Seriously.. Is your brain functioning at all?

fel·on1
[ˈfelən]

a person who has been convicted of a felony.

What do you call someone who gets away with felony crimes? Lucky? Politically powerful?

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 11:00 AM

See what I mean about the partisan hacks?

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 11:01 AM

Me?

Unless we were there, we don't know.

As far as convictions go we will have to wait and see.

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Me?

Unless we were there, we don't know.

As far as convictions go we will have to wait and see.

But you just KNOW she has to be guilty of SOMETHING..... lol!!

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 11:41 AM
A felon is someone who has committed a felony crime.

A convicted felon is someone who has been convicted of a felony.

If you get away with your crime you are still a felon, even if nobody else knows but yourself I suppose.Good Gawd Man!! Start THINKING! Unless you are C_O_N_V_I_C_T_E_D of a felony, you are NOT a felon.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 11:53 AM
But you just KNOW she has to be guilty of SOMETHING..... lol!!

I don't know if she's guilty of anything at all. I never made any such statement.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 11:56 AM
Good Gawd Man!! Start THINKING! Unless you are C_O_N_V_I_C_T_E_D of a felony, you are NOT a felon.

I think were all confusing law with word definitions here.

If you murder someone and get away with it are you still not a murderer? Maybe not in the eyes of the law as you were never caught but you most surely are a murder if you murder someone.

Cletus
03-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Good Gawd Man!! Start THINKING! Unless you are C_O_N_V_I_C_T_E_D of a felony, you are NOT a felon.

Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion.

Do you believe he committed no other crimes?

The point made in this thread is the fact that the lack of conviction does not mean the accused did not commit the crime. The preponderance of evidence strongly suggests that Clinton has committed numerous crimes. Many, many felons have spotless criminal records.

By the way, according to our good friends at Webster - Full Definition of felon1 : one who has committed a felony...

The operative word there is COMMITTED, not convicted.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 12:37 PM
I have a strange similar story.

My sister found god several years ago and had her previous marriage annuled so she could be a pure bride (lol dont even get me started).

Now keep in mind I was at the wedding and saw her get married however to this day she refuses to acknowledge the fact that she had been previously married.

Currently according to the law she was never previously married, however one time according to the law she was previously married.

Was she ever previously married?

silvereyes
03-14-2016, 12:56 PM

She was born. Does that count? Did i win? Wheres my cookie???

hanger4
03-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Not arguable? NONE of the documents in question were classified when transmitted! That is per the FBI. Is it possible you are just drooling at the prospect rather than accepting the facts?

First, HC always says "marked classified" in that she is correct. When "marked" it would be 'Confidential', 'Secret' or 'Top Secret'.

Second, conversations with or about foriegn dignitaries et all are considered foreign government information and classified at inception.

Third, please explain how an unencrypted, unsecured private email server off the .gov grid is classified informations "proper place of custody" as layed in 18 USC 793 F of the Espionage Act ??

AeonPax
03-14-2016, 02:23 PM
If you choose to use that analogy, why not include Harry Truman who consigned 240,000 people to dust inside of one second?
`
Despite the atrocities committed, WWII was a just war, Iraq was NOT. Hitler and Japan presented a clear and present danger not only to the US, but the world. Saddam was no danger to the US or the world.

Peter1469
03-14-2016, 02:44 PM
Deliberately, repeatedly, mishandling classified information is a "Misdemeanor"?

Is everyone with access to classified information going to be held to that "Standard"?

-

No.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 02:56 PM
She criminaly mishandled government documents pertaining to national security and foreign policy.

So, either you think it's no big deal and hope she skates for political purposes, or you think it is a big deal and should be held accountable just like others have.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 03:11 PM
Undocumented felon.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 03:17 PM
Undocumented felon.

I like that. I should have thought of that one.

Ethereal
03-14-2016, 03:21 PM
Only if it's true. Proof?

Hillary voted in favor of invading and occupying Iraq. You did not know this?

Hillary pushed for the "regime change" in Libya while she was secretary of state. You did not know this?

And Hillary oversaw the weapons transfers from Libya to Syrian rebels. You did not know this?

What else don't you know? The sky is blue? The grass is green?

BTW, don't forget to include G.W.Bush in the same statement.

Unlike you, I'm not trying to make excuses for criminals.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 03:27 PM
Do you believe that not marking classified materials properly means the information is not classified? Do you sometimes wonder why Hillary constantly says none of the documents were marked classified? (By the way, no classified material is marked "Classified". They are marked Confidential, Secret, or Top Secret. Some have handling instructions, for example, sensitive compartmented information and special access program information.)

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 03:32 PM
Do you believe that not marking classified materials properly means the information is not classified? Do you sometimes wonder why Hillary constantly says none of the documents were marked classified? (By the way, no classified material is marked "Classified". They are marked Confidential, Secret, or Top Secret. Some have handling instructions, for example, sensitive compartmented information and special access program information.)Having held a secret SAR clearance for 30 years I am well aware of how classified documents are handled. My previous comment stands unaltered.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Having held a secret SAR clearance for 30 years I am well aware of how classified documents are handled. My previous comment stands unaltered.
Then you have self-moved from the uninformed and foolish category to the lairs column. Cool. Thanks.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Having held a secret SAR clearance for 30 years I am well aware of how classified documents are handled. My previous comment stands unaltered.
Your previous statement stands debunked despite your 30 years of SAR clearance.

Now please answer the question. How do you believe HC's private secret unencrypted unsecured email server is classified informations "proper place of custody" as defined in 18 USC 793 subsection F of the Espionage Act ??

hanger4
03-14-2016, 04:32 PM

BTW AZ Jim

State Dept regulations plainly state, (5 FAM 582.10(f))

“foreign government information requiring protection may appear in a foreign government’s documents with or without a security classification marking by that government. It is the responsibility of the recipient U.S. agency to mark such FGI requiring security classification protection with the appropriate level of U.S. security classification marking."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/423509/more-clintons-classified-information-problem

decedent
03-14-2016, 04:37 PM

Oh no. What are we doing to do about Colin Powell, who said he did the same thing?

Actually, who cares. We have to get an indictment before Hillary becomes President -- even if it's for jay walking.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 04:40 PM
Oh no. What are we doing to do about Colin Powell, who said he did the same thing?

Actually, who cares. We have to get an indictment before Hillary becomes President -- even if it's for jay walking.
Really? Powell set up a homebrew server and sent all of his classified State Department emails to it?

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 04:48 PM
There is no way that one can reason with those so determined to play even a small part in the "dirty tricks" department of the Pub party. Benghazi didn't work so your ilk switched to this email witch hunt. Pubs are so afraid of getting their asses kicked they do their very best to undermine opposition. I know about classified document control, I was a SAC custodian and unless a document is properly classified at the time of it being handled as Top Secret, Secret, or confidential, it is NOT a classified document. You don't want to hear it but there it is. I am off the case and you idiots should be too.

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 04:51 PM
Really? Powell set up a homebrew server and sent all of his classified State Department emails to it?

Powell and Rice used private email accounts that handled sensitive materials.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/268228-report-colin-powell-and-condoleezza-rice-staff-received-classified-emails-on

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 04:51 PM
There is no way that one can reason with those so determined to play even a small part in the "dirty tricks" department of the Pub party. Benghazi didn't work so your ilk switched to this email witch hunt. Pubs are so afraid of getting their asses kicked they do their very best to undermine opposition. I know about classified document control, I was a SAC custodian and unless a document is properly classified at the time of it being handled as Top Secret, Secret, or confidential, it is NOT a classified document. You don't want to hear it but there it is. I am off the case and you idiots should be too.
So which is it? Fool? Or liar?

AZ Jim
03-14-2016, 04:52 PM
So which is it? Fool? Or liar?Back to your KOOK juice.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 04:53 PM

Obviously you have never had the responsibility of handling government documents.

A secretary of state should know how documents are to be handled and secured without a rubber stamped classification marking on each sheet of paper. She was supposed to be in charge.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 04:53 PM

BTW AZ Jim

“foreign government information requiring protection may appear in a foreign government’s documents with or without a security classification marking by that government. It is the responsibility of the recipient U.S. agency to mark such FGI requiring security classification protection with the appropriate level of U.S. security classification marking."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/423509/more-clintons-classified-information-problem

I know you don't want to hear it, but there it is AZ Jim

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 04:54 PM

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/268228-report-colin-powell-and-condoleezza-rice-staff-received-classified-emails-on
Staff...received...

Did Powell and Rice set up homebrew servers and divert their classified emails to them, yes or no?

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Back to your KOOK juice.
You are the kook here. Don't keep us in suspense. Answer my reasonable question.

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Staff...received...

Did Powell and Rice set up homebrew servers and divert their classified emails to them, yes or no?

No, they were even more negligent...it seems they used just regular email addresses.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 04:57 PM
No, they were even more negligent...it seems they used just regular email addresses.
Why do you lie? You know you are easily caught in your lies. Why do it?

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 04:58 PM

I'm not lying.

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 05:01 PM
I know you don't want to hear it, but there it is @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901)

“foreign government information requiring protection may appear in a foreign government’s documents with or without a security classification marking by that government. It is the responsibility of the recipient U.S. agency to mark such FGI requiring security classification protection with the appropriate level of U.S. security classification marking

AZJ's response?...............Never mind.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:02 PM
I'm not lying.
You just did. So why do it?

Tahuyaman
03-14-2016, 05:02 PM

Who cares? Two wrongs don't make a right. So what if others did it or something similar?

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 05:04 PM
You just did. So why do it?

How did I lie?

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:06 PM
Who cares? Two wrongs don't make a right. So what if others did it or something similar?
They didn't. Neither Powell nor Rice set up a homegrown server to divert all of their official email to.

There is nothing wrong with a government official having a private email address. There is something wrong with diverting your official email to it to subvert laws.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:12 PM
How did I lie?
Are you asking me what your lie is?

The evil Clinton diverted her state department email to her homegrown server. She was trying to prevent oversight, probably because she is a corrupt person. Powell and Rice and members of their staffs had personal email accounts. The claim is that Powell and Rice broke the accountability laws and the laws for handling government national security information. That has not been shown.

You equate the two. In your mind is there any difference between deceiving and lying?

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Are you asking me what your lie is?

The evil Clinton diverted her state department email to her homegrown server. She was trying to prevent oversight, probably because she is a corrupt person. Powell and Rice and members of their staffs had personal email accounts. The claim is that Powell and Rice broke the accountability laws and the laws for handling government national security information. That has not been shown.

You equate the two. In your mind is there any difference between deceiving and lying?

You're the Trump fan, maybe you can answer.

I haven't lied. Why are you lying and accusing me of lying?

hanger4
03-14-2016, 05:18 PM

'But but but they did it too' is some sort of defense ??

I though you were smarter than that CS.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:21 PM
You're the Trump fan, maybe you can answer.

I haven't lied. Why are you lying and accusing me of lying?
Are you continuing to pretend?

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Are you continuing to pretend?

Pretend what? Show me where I have lied.

decedent
03-14-2016, 05:32 PM

I forgot that home-brew servers were illegal. Hang her high.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:37 PM
Pretend what? Show me where I have lied.
I have already done so.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:39 PM
Leftist? Of course. There is nothing wrong with having one's own email server. But it is criminal to use it to avoid oversight. It is also criminal to avoid public records laws. And it is criminal to use if to receive and send national defense information.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 05:40 PM

Do you believe a home-brew server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

Common Sense
03-14-2016, 05:53 PM
I have already done so.

No you haven't. That's a lie.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 05:56 PM
No you haven't. That's a lie.
We have become boring. You may have the last word.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 06:02 PM
We have become boring. You may have the last word.

Allow me to have the last word. Common Sense do you believe a home-brew server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

decedent
03-14-2016, 06:05 PM
Do you believe a home-brew server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

No. It should have been in a secured cold room and not in her basement.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Same ol same ol. A deflective answer or just ignorance.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:04 PM
She's not even an indited felon and will never be since she broke no laws. Keep dreaming though....

If you pulled the shit that she pulled you would already be in jail Just try destroying evidence that is under summons by a court and see where you end up

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, don't you have to be convicted of a Felony to be a Felon?

If not, I guess George W and his Dick are Felon's :laugh:

I can concede that, but you have it wrong, GWB is a war criminal, get with the agenda :)

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:07 PM
Based upon your posts your opinion isn't worth $#@!!

And it is still twice as valuable as any liberals on this forum. Go figure.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:10 PM

So then you are admitting that Hillary Clinton as Sec of State was too F UCKING stupid to know what material was classified, and Yet you still want to elect her president.

Either she committed a Felony, or She is ignorant, Which one is it?

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:13 PM

Destruction of Evidence, and Possibly Treason, just off the top of my head,

And lets not forget the poor bastard that is likely still in jail when she and others made up the story about the video,,

We also know that she lied to congress under oath, that is another.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:15 PM

And unless you understand that she has committed terrible acts that are unforgivable, you are an idiot? But then this is a Forum, and I have stated that it was my OPINION? Which seems to be lost on the Liberals, who are shitting themselves.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:18 PM

Great, So As Sec of State, Was Hillary a felon, or just too stupid to know what should be classified?

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:21 PM

Then Prosecute him too?

And it should be easy he admitted it

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/08/republican-colin-powell-deals-death-blow-hillary-clinton-email-scandal.html

He is not above the law? why should he be?

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:23 PM

You mean like sending people in to Trump Rallies, to cause trouble and then crying violence and racism? Dirty tricks like that?

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:23 PM

And they should not be prosecuted? Why?

Peter1469
03-14-2016, 07:24 PM
Then Prosecute him too?

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/08/republican-colin-powell-deals-death-blow-hillary-clinton-email-scandal.html

He didn't do the same thing. He didn't have his own server.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:25 PM
Back to your KOOK juice.

NO you need to answer the question, Either she was too stupid to know what should be classified, or she lied, If she lied, she committed a felony, and thus Felon!

Quicksilver
03-14-2016, 07:26 PM
You mean like sending people in to Trump Rallies, to cause trouble and then crying violence and racism? Dirty tricks like that?

You sure seem to have the inside info zelmo... Got a direct line to Maralago? Or maybe Bernie gives you a personal heads up on his dastardly deeds.. Truth is you don't know $hit..... it's all wishful thinking and the stuff that runs little shivers up the legs of Right wing talkers..

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:29 PM
He didn't do the same thing. He didn't have his own server.

Of course he didn't but if it makes the liberals feel better haul all of their asses before a jury and let them decide.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 07:31 PM
You sure seem to have the inside info zelmo... Got a direct line to Maralago? Or maybe Bernie gives you a personal heads up on his dastardly deeds.. Truth is you don't know $hit..... it's all wishful thinking and the stuff that runs little shivers up the legs of Right wing talkers..

We know that the protesters of rabble rousers if you will were Democrats not interested in hearing Trump, but trying to stop him from speaking because the don't like what he has to say.

Do you disagree?

hanger4
03-14-2016, 07:45 PM

Are ever going to answer the question Quicksilver ??

Do you believe a private unencrypted unsecured personal server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

donttread
03-14-2016, 08:24 PM

She won't even be arrested . She is the proto-typical Donkephant, big government sell out . She is the very definition of a Washington insider. Even if they did go after her she almost certainly knows way too much about them

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 08:33 PM
If Bush can lie us into a war and not be prosecuted I think I can overlook a couple e-mails.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 09:07 PM
If Bush can lie us into a war and not be prosecuted I think I can overlook a couple e-mails.

If Bush did as you say you'd have a point, but that meme was debunked years ago, so you don't.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 09:11 PM
When did that happen?

And who the hell are you to overlook Clinton's office selling? Not to mention emails that contained national defense information. She received thousands and originated a few. I believe people died because of what she did. And many more no longer spy for us.

The state needs to try, convict and execute her.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 09:23 PM
When did that happen?

And who the hell are you to overlook Clinton's office selling? Not to mention emails that contained national defense information. She received thousands and originated a few. I believe people died because of what she did. And many more no longer spy for us.

The state needs to try, convict and execute her.

Well he was either a fool or a liar.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Or neither one.

How does one get to be so wise DJ? I worked for a very long time in the intelligence field and I know how hard it can be to establish some kinds of "truths". Hussein, not Barack Hussein O, used to put people who displeased him into a wood chipper. I have always suspected his generals were deceiving Saddam.

Tell me how you would figure that out.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 09:37 PM

Numerous Democrats with access to intelligence data also openly declared and obviously believed that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. These Democrats include Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, John Edwards, Robert Byrd, Henry Waxman, Tom Daschle, and Nancy Pelosi among many, many others. Not to mention many non-American intelligence agencies also believed Saddam had WMDs. When you add it all up, it appears that George Bush, like a lot of other people, was wrong about Saddam Hussein having stockpiles of WMDs. But without question, he did not lie about it.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 09:39 PM
Or neither one.

How does one get to be so wise DJ? I worked for a very long time in the intelligence field and I know how hard it can be to establish some kinds of "truths". Hussein, not Barack Hussein O, used to put people who displeased him into a wood chipper. I have always suspected his generals were deceiving Saddam.

Tell me how you would figure that out.

Explains a lot really.

Muslim putting muslims in wood chippers... I don't see the problem.

I would expect one to wait until there was proof.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 09:39 PM
When you add it all up, it appears that George Bush, like a lot of other people, was wrong about Saddam Hussein having stockpiles of WMDs. But without question, he did not lie about it.
And, of course, we found chemical weapons. Bush kept it classified. It was a mistake to do so.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 09:40 PM
Numerous Democrats with access to intelligence data also openly declared and obviously believed that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. These Democrats include Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, John Edwards, Robert Byrd, Henry Waxman, Tom Daschle, and Nancy Pelosi among many, many others. Not to mention many non-American intelligence agencies also believed Saddam had WMDs. When you add it all up, it appears that George Bush, like a lot of other people, was wrong about Saddam Hussein having stockpiles of WMDs. But without question, he did not lie about it.

So they're all fools. No argument there.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 09:41 PM
Explains a lot really.

Muslim putting muslims in wood chippers... I don't see the problem.

I would expect one to wait until there was proof.
Yes. It does explain a lot. Some people know. Others pretend. You pretend.

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 09:42 PM
And, of course, we found chemical weapons. Bush kept it classified. It was a mistake to do so.

Yea but werent those the ones we gave them to use on the Iraqis? They had no delivery system to use them so they weren't a threat. Surely not a reason to invade.

MisterVeritis
03-14-2016, 09:43 PM
Yea but werent those the ones we gave them to use on the Iraqis? They had no delivery system to use them so they weren't a threat. Surely not a reason to invade.
We never gave them chemical weapons. Nice try though.

hanger4
03-14-2016, 09:46 PM
So they're all fools. No argument there.

Your hind-sight is amazingly 20-20. You should be proud.

zelmo1234
03-14-2016, 10:00 PM

Not only was he a liar, but maybe the smartest man in the world.

After all he convinced Former President Bill Clinton our of office for less than a year to publically indorse his position. He fooled Prime Minister Blair of the UK. Had the backing of nearly every intelligence agency around the world, and 2 UN resolutions, one passed under the Clinton Administration.

That person may be a liar, but you have to confess, by pulling off that scheme, much of it orchestrated before he became President? That was just Brilliant

Doublejack
03-14-2016, 10:02 PM
Your hind-sight is amazingly 20-20. You should be proud.

Wish I could say the same

hanger4
03-14-2016, 10:13 PM
Wish I could say the same

Stick a fork in em, he's done.

AZ Jim
03-15-2016, 03:18 PM
No, they were even more negligent...it seems they used just regular email addresses.But, They weren't running for President as a Democrat.

decedent
03-15-2016, 03:55 PM

Same ol same ol. A deflective answer or just ignorance.

A cold room is industry jargon for a server room that has racks for servers. They tend to be fireproof, cooled, and locked.

decedent
03-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Then Prosecute him too?

Yes, I'm sure that a certain group is going to go after Powell with as much zeal as they're going after Hillary.

hanger4
03-15-2016, 04:07 PM
A cold room is industry jargon for a server room that has racks for servers. They tend to be fireproof, cooled, and locked.

And still off the .gov grid.

hanger4
03-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Yes, I'm sure that a certain group is going to go after Powell with as much zeal as they're going after Hillary.

I suspect if Powell had kept a personal email server secret for 6 years and failed to comply with numerous hearings you might have a point.

hanger4
03-15-2016, 04:15 PM
But, They weren't running for President as a Democrat.

Why are you ignoring the question AZ Jim ??

Do you believe a private unencrypted unsecured personal server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

decedent
03-15-2016, 04:18 PM
I suspect if Powell had kept a personal email server secret for 6 years and failed to comply with numerous hearings you might have a point.

I somehow doubt that people assumed clintonemail.com was hosted on a government server.

hanger4
03-15-2016, 04:56 PM
I somehow doubt that people assumed clintonemail.com was hosted on a government server.

Are you saying the first Benghazi hearings knew about her secret server ??

AZ Jim
03-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Why are you ignoring the question @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) ??

Do you believe a private unencrypted unsecured personal server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??I have no need to discuss this further with a hard head who has made up his mind that he knows more than the FBI about the subject. Pest.

hanger4
03-15-2016, 05:35 PM
I have no need to discuss this further with a hard head who has made up his mind that he knows more than the FBI about the subject. Pest.

Just asked a simple question for discussion on a discussion forum. I'm sorry you fear discussing HC's email kerfuffel so, that you feel the need to distract or run away.

hanger4
03-15-2016, 05:43 PM
I have no need to discuss this further with a hard head who has made up his mind that he knows more than the FBI about the subject. Pest.

Oh and BTW you've never discussed. You only distract or throw out the same ol debunked memes

decedent
03-16-2016, 04:14 PM
Are you saying the first Benghazi hearings knew about her secret server ??

What secret server?

Peter1469
03-16-2016, 04:15 PM
What secret server?

satire alert.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 04:58 PM
satire alert.

LAWDY, I certainly hope so.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 04:59 PM
What secret server?

Say it isn't so decedent

Tahuyaman
03-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Why are you ignoring the question @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) ??

Yes, those annoying questions based on facts are pretty hard to respond to without looking like a hack, huh?

Tahuyaman
03-16-2016, 05:04 PM
What secret server?

Secret? I'll bet it wasn't a secret to the Russians and Chinese.

Peter1469
03-16-2016, 05:11 PM
LAWDY, I certainly hope so.

He has never posted anything that was not satire. Most is high quality stuff.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Yes, those annoying questions based on facts are pretty hard to respond to without looking like a hack, huh?
Yup. Have asked that question to several (6?) and have yet to receive an answer. Most just ignore it. Seems such an easy question to answer, don't believe I can make it much simpler.

decedent
03-16-2016, 05:31 PM
Say it isn't so @decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267)

I guess you're confusing a private server with a secret server.

AZ Jim
03-16-2016, 06:08 PM

So in is my OPINION that she is a Felon, though I would agree 100% that she is not a convicted Felon You missed one small step, charging her with a felony. You obviously aren't real smart, but you hate like a pro.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 06:32 PM
You missed one small step, charging her with a felony. You obviously aren't real smart, but you hate like a pro.

Actually AZ Jim tis you missing the step. "Gross Negligence" by setting up an unencrypted unsecured personal and secret email server for conducting State Dept business and knowing it's not the "proper place of custody" for classified information.

AZ Jim
03-16-2016, 06:37 PM
Actually @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) tis you missing the step. "Gross Negligence" by setting up an unencrypted unsecured personal and secret email server for conducting State Dept business and knowing it's not the "proper place of custody" for classified information.Offshoot subject. My point is valid. She cannot be a felon unless so charged, tried, AND convicted. None of which has happened. Hanger you must believe we all have the right to face our accuser and stand trial, even if it doesn't fit in your ideal world. You are dismissed.

Cletus
03-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Offshoot subject. My point is valid. She cannot be a felon unless so charged, tried, AND convicted.

That of course, is pure, unadulterated bullshit. I posted the definition of felon on this forum and it has nothing to do with being charged or convicted. If you commit a felony, you are a felon. If you commit a crime, you are a criminal. It is the commission of the act that earns you the title, not any kind of court action.

AZ Jim
03-16-2016, 06:45 PM
That of course, is pure, unadulterated bullshit. I posted the definition of felon on this forum and it has nothing to do with being charged or convicted. If you commit a felony, you are a felon. If you commit a crime, you are a criminal. It is the commission of the act that earns you the title, not any kind of court action.Damn! You ARE stupid aren't you?

hanger4
03-16-2016, 06:46 PM
Offshoot subject. My point is valid. She cannot be a felon unless so charged, tried, AND convicted. None of which has happened. Hanger you must believe we all have the right to face our accuser and stand trial, even if it doesn't fit in your ideal world. You are dismissed.

And as has been explained as nauseam a felon is one who committed a felony. One who is convicted of a felony is a convicted felon or convict.

Cletus
03-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Damn! You ARE stupid aren't you?

I am smart enough to know the definition of Felon.

It is a shame you can't say the same.

Private Pickle
03-16-2016, 06:52 PM
I am smart enough to know the definition of Felon.

It is a shame you can't say the same.

Are you sure about that because you capitalized "felon".

Tricia
03-16-2016, 06:55 PM
Damn! You ARE stupid aren't you?

Please refrain from name calling.

del
03-16-2016, 06:57 PM

incorrect capitalization is pretty common among the poorly educated

Cletus
03-16-2016, 06:57 PM

And? Common nouns may be capitalized when used as a title.

You ended your question with a period.

Cletus
03-16-2016, 06:58 PM
incorrect capitalization is pretty common among the poorly educated

As demonstrated by your post.

del
03-16-2016, 06:58 PM
And? Common nouns may be capitalized when used as a title.

You ended your question with a period.

see?

decedent
03-16-2016, 08:16 PM
Secret? I'll bet it wasn't a secret to the Russians and Chinese.

So.... it wasn't a secret server?

This cloak and dagger stuff sure is more exciting than the bathroom server story.

Tahuyaman
03-16-2016, 11:01 PM
So.... it wasn't a secret server?

This cloak and dagger stuff sure is more exciting than the bathroom server story.

if it was a "secret" server, no one would have found out about it, right?

Unsecured and illegal doesn't necessarily equate to secret.

decedent
03-16-2016, 11:39 PM
if it was a "secret" server, no one would have found out about it, right?

Unsecured and illegal doesn't necessarily equate to secret.

So there's no evidence for this secret server theory. That's a shame because this story was getting exciting.

Tahuyaman
03-17-2016, 10:54 AM
I don't know where you're coming up with this "secret" thing. There's nothing secret about it. Never was.

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 01:12 PM
I don't know where you're coming up with this "secret" thing. There's nothing secret about it. Never was.
Nonsense:

A controversy arose in March 2015, when it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton) exclusively used her family's private email server for her official email communications while she was the United States Secretary of State (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton%27s_tenure_as_Secretary_of_ State), rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal government servers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

Quicksilver
03-17-2016, 01:34 PM
Nonsense:

A controversy arose in March 2015, when it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton) exclusively used her family's private email server for her official email communications while she was the United States Secretary of State (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton's_tenure_as_Secretary_of_St ate), rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal government servers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

So What?? It may have not be the best decision, but it is/was not a crime nor does it violate the Espionage act.

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 01:37 PM
So What?? It may have not be the best decision, but it is/was not a crime nor does it violate the Espionage act.
Pay attention. This is evidence that Hillary's private server was not known by the people and the Congress until one year ago. She kept it secret to avoid Congressional oversight. That alone broke laws. But I want her executed for the classified materials she compromised.

Quicksilver
03-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Pay attention. This is evidence that Hillary's private server was not known by the people and the Congress until one year ago. She kept it secret to avoid Congressional oversight. That alone broke laws. But I want her executed for the classified materials she compromised.

Executed? Seriously? Aren't you going off the wire just a bit.. Your hatred is making you insane.. That can't be healthy

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 01:49 PM
Executed? Seriously? Aren't you going off the wire just a bit.. Your hatred is making you insane.. That can't be healthy
Of course executed. The nation might not ever recover from the damage she did. In my opinion, men and women spying for the US in a variety of nation, have been killed because of what she did. And no one will spy for us again for many, many decades. We are far less safe because Hillary is a pathological criminal.

If the state kills her no one will do this again. If the state does not kill her then other officials will do the same thing for the same, corrupt reasons. What makes you believe I hate the scumbag? She needs to be dealt with because of the evil she has done. A failure to hold her accountable would not be healthy.

Quicksilver
03-17-2016, 02:05 PM
Of course executed. The nation might not ever recover from the damage she did. In my opinion, men and women spying for the US in a variety of nation, have been killed because of what she did. And no one will spy for us again for many, many decades. We are far less safe because Hillary is a pathological criminal.

If the state kills her no one will do this again. If the state does not kill her then other officials will do the same thing for the same, corrupt reasons. What makes you believe I hate the scumbag? She needs to be dealt with because of the evil she has done. A failure to hold her accountable would not be healthy.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14381&stc=1

hanger4
03-17-2016, 02:11 PM

So Quicksilver you honesty believe that HC's unencrypted unsecured private secret email server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

Quicksilver
03-17-2016, 03:34 PM
So @Quicksilver (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1900) you honesty believe that HC's unencrypted unsecured private secret email server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

That is nothing but Right Wing Bull$hit .... She did NOT willfully and knowingly provide top secret information to the enemy. She did not act as a double agent.. she is NOT a spy. The only thing she is guilty of is poor judgment in keeping a private server... But poor judgment is NOT a felony. Sorry... No indictment... or prison in her future.. The only Big House she is going to is White.. and on Pennsylvania Avenue.

hanger4
03-17-2016, 03:59 PM
That is nothing but Right Wing Bull$hit .... She did NOT willfully and knowingly provide top secret information to the enemy. She did not act as a double agent.. she is NOT a spy. The only thing she is guilty of is poor judgment in keeping a private server... But poor judgment is NOT a felony. Sorry... No indictment... or prison in her future.. The only Big House she is going to is White.. and on Pennsylvania Avenue.

I've never said a word about being a double agent or a spy. Don't confuse me with another poster.

BTW are you going to ignore the question yet again ??

Do you believe that HC's unencrypted unsecured private secret email server is classified informations "proper place of custody" ??

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 04:06 PM
Of course, setting up a server and diverting government information, including national defense information was completely accidental. She had no idea, as an original top secret classification authority, that using an unsecured, unencrypted server, could not be used for top secret special access program information. Is this your argument?

Are you claiming that Hillary was so stupid that she failed to protect classified material but you want her to be your president? Is this the bigotry of low expectations? You willingly admit that she has poor judgment. And then proclaim to the entire website just how weak and pathetic Hillary supporters are.

Who is claiming that Hillary is a spy? Isn't it enough that she willfully exposed all manner of classified materials to all of our enemies as well as our friends?

If the nation will not execute her at a minimum she should be fined hundreds of millions of dollars and put in a hard prison for the rest of her life.

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 04:10 PM
I wonder if Hillary is worried about all of the nations, some of them hostile, who bought access to her as a future president. They all have agencies capable of punishing her once she has lost the election to Trump or Cruz. Wouldn't it be fitting if all of them sent agents to punish her?

I wonder if she ever thinks about the end result of her corruption.

Do you think she gives a single thought to all of the men and women who were probably tortured to death once she divulged the names of overseas spies?

Cletus
03-17-2016, 04:22 PM

Okay, let's assume for a moment that all she did was exercise "poor judgment" (that is not the case, but for the sake of argument, we will pretend it is).

Do you really want someone with such poor judgment to be the Commander in Chief and Chief Executive of this country?

hanger4
03-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Okay, let's assume for a moment that all she did was exercise "poor judgment" (that is not the case, but for the sake of argument, we will pretend it is).

Do you really want someone with such poor judgment to be the Commander in Chief and Chief Executive of this country?
She knew as SOS she'd be handling classified information. She intentionally set up an email server off the .gov grid for reasons unknown at this time.

She's either the most incompetent SOS in this country's history or something gossly nefarious is/was going on.

Common Sense
03-17-2016, 04:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEIKwtVRKuQ

hanger4
03-17-2016, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Your deflection is noted and noted and noted.

I thought better of you. :evil:

Peter1469
03-17-2016, 05:14 PM
That is nothing but Right Wing Bull$hit .... She did NOT willfully and knowingly provide top secret information to the enemy. She did not act as a double agent.. she is NOT a spy. The only thing she is guilty of is poor judgment in keeping a private server... But poor judgment is NOT a felony. Sorry... No indictment... or prison in her future.. The only Big House she is going to is White.. and on Pennsylvania Avenue.lol

Peter1469
03-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Boot licks are really going far for Hillary.

AZ Jim
03-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Can't wait to hear the electorate say to trump, "You were not hired so we can't say, YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 08:52 AM
Nonsense:

A controversy arose in March 2015, when it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton) exclusively used her family's private email server for her official email communications while she was the United States Secretary of State (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton's_tenure_as_Secretary_of_St ate), rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal government servers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversyif it was a secret, we wouldn't have found out about it.

MisterVeritis
03-18-2016, 09:14 AM
if it was a secret, we wouldn't have found out about it.
First, you claim foolish things. Next, you double down.

LOL. There is absolutely no reason for you to play the fools role. We have plenty of other people on this website who play the fool's role far better than you can. Leave it to them.

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 09:18 AM
First, you claim foolish things. Next, you double down.

LOL. There is absolutely no reason for you to play the fools role. We have plenty of other people on this website who play the fool's role far better than you can. Leave it to them.

WTF are you talking about? You lost me a long time ago.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 09:18 AM

I do believe "was" is optimum word.

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 09:20 AM
Generally, if something is a secret, we don't find out about it so easily.

MisterVeritis
03-18-2016, 09:21 AM
WTF are you talking about? You lost me a long time ago.
You are making a foolish claim. You were gently (seriously, gently) called on it. You should have stopped making the foolish claim. But you didn't. You continued in your error. An error, once pointed out, and still claimed is no longer an error. It is a lie.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Generally, if something is a secret, we don't find out about it so easily.
Secret for around 6 years, apparently not so easy.

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 09:33 AM
You are making a foolish claim. You were gently (seriously, gently) called on it. You should have stopped making the foolish claim. But you didn't. You continued in your error. An error, once pointed out, and still claimed is no longer an error. It is a lie.

Again, WTF are you talking about?

MisterVeritis
03-18-2016, 09:34 AM
Again, WTF are you talking about?
Understanding might be above your station. Nevermind.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 09:41 AM

What are you driving toward Tahuyaman ??

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 09:50 AM
Look, if her email server was some protected secret, no one would know anything about it. The fact is that it was an unsecured non secret. That's why she's potentially on the hot seat.

Quicksilver
03-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Look, if her email server was some protected secret, no one would know anything about it. The fact is that it was an unsecured non secret. That's why she's potentially on the hot seat.

What is the Espionage? Are some here alluding to a crazy notion that she set up the server in her home, for the explicit purpose of having our enemies be able to get at top secret information? Seriously? Isn't there a whole a lot of assumptions into her motives going on? Kind of hard to prove something like that..

hanger4
03-18-2016, 12:42 PM
What is the Espionage? Are some here alluding to a crazy notion that she set up the server in her home, for the explicit purpose of having our enemies be able to get at top secret information? Seriously? Isn't there a whole a lot of assumptions into her motives going on? Kind of hard to prove something like that..

Again Quicksilver

18 USC 793 subsection F

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793#.ViBujn6rSUk

"Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

"Gross Negligence" is the setting up of private server out of .gov control knowing she would be handling classified information. The only "proper place of custody" a Fed controled email server. Think Petraeus' notebook. If his notebook isn't a "proper place of custody" how can someone believe HC's private server is a "proper place of custody".

MisterVeritis
03-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Again @Quicksilver (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1900)

18 USC 793 subsection F

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793#.ViBujn6rSUk

"Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

"Gross Negligence" is the setting up of private server out of .gov control knowing she would be handling classified information. The only "proper place of custody" a Fed controled email server. Think Petraeus' notebook. If his notebook isn't a "proper place of custody" how can someone believe HC's private server is a "proper place of custody".
Our notebooks are perfectly fine places to keep classified information as long as the notebook is secured appropriately. Petraeus gave his notebooks to his biographer, a reserve military intelligence LTC. She no doubt had the right clearance (top secret) but did not have the need to know.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 01:08 PM
Our notebooks are perfectly fine places to keep classified information as long as the notebook is secured appropriately. Petraeus gave his notebooks to his biographer, a reserve military intelligence LTC. She no doubt had the right clearance (top secret) but did not have the need to know.

True, but Petraeus pleaded guilty to one count of "unauthorized removal and retention of classified material." The only way HC's server could be considered a "proper place of custody" would be with Federal/WH authorization and the State Dept, IG Agency WH et all claim no knowledge of her private server.

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 01:16 PM

Where did I say anything about espionage?

MisterVeritis
03-18-2016, 01:19 PM
True, but Petraeus pleaded guilty to one count of "unauthorized removal and retention of classified material." The only way HC's server could be considered a "proper place of custody" would be with Federal/WH authorization and the State Dept, IG Agency WH et all claim no knowledge of her private server.
Right. Petraeus removed his notebooks from the SCIF where they were stored.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 01:30 PM

Pretty much what I had in mind referring to the notebooks, but between my fat thumbs or small phone keyboard I tend to shorten up my keystrokes. Besides some posters (not you) really need to learn to not argue points they know nothing about.

Quicksilver
03-18-2016, 03:15 PM

And gave them to his girlfriend.

MisterVeritis
03-18-2016, 04:00 PM

And gave them to his girlfriend.
I think I mentioned that above. She was his biographer. She was also an Army reserve military intelligence LTC. I am sure she had the top secret clearance. But she did not have a need to know. Had she been read on and used the materials idn an appropriate classified space there would have been no problem.

Compare that with the Mistress of Mayhem who ran a private server for years. I believe all of our important enemies, as well as our friends, exploited her server. I also believe that American spies in foreign governments paid with their lives for Mrs. Clintons perfidy. By now everyone else who used to spy for us has severed their relationship. And no one will spy for us again for three to four decades.