PDA

View Full Version : Rubio out

exotix
03-15-2016, 07:23 PM
*Breaking*

http://i63.tinypic.com/ev70hy.jpg

Private Pickle
03-15-2016, 07:25 PM
The only way to save face after losing his own State to a member of the muppets...

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 07:25 PM
Hopefully he focuses on being a Senator and doing what people elected him to do in the Senate.

zelmo1234
03-15-2016, 07:27 PM
He should have acted like he did tonight the entire election, he would be in a different position.

JDubya
03-15-2016, 07:30 PM
*Breaking*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGDvDGE7zk

pjohns
03-15-2016, 07:32 PM
*Breaking*

I consider this to be sad (albeit predictable) news.

Do you, perhaps, consider it to be a cause for celebration?

exotix
03-15-2016, 07:35 PM

Do you, perhaps, consider it to be a cause for celebration?I'm just glad we don't have to listen to another *end of America unless I'm elected family sob story* victory speech ... LOL

Chris
03-15-2016, 07:38 PM

Do you, perhaps, consider it to be a cause for celebration?

Don't ask liberals.

Don
03-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Rubio and Mr. Clean (Kasich) should have gotten out at a couple weeks ago. They did nothing but help Trump.

zelmo1234
03-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Well the establishment has some choices to make, Kasich does not have a numerical way to the election.

A contested Convention is a death nail in the coffin that is the GOP. They have Cruz, who they hate, and Trump who they hate.

Chris
03-15-2016, 07:43 PM
My question would be who will he throw in with, if anyone?

exotix
03-15-2016, 07:44 PM
My question would be who will he throw in with, if anyone?A Schwarzenegger/Palin write-in candidacy ... LOL

Mac-7
03-15-2016, 07:45 PM
Hopefully he focuses on being a Senator and doing what people elected him to do in the Senate.

The Gang of Eight and amnesty doomed rubio.

Don
03-15-2016, 07:46 PM

I just heard that Rubio told his supporters to go with Cruz. Probably too little, too late.

Private Pickle
03-15-2016, 07:52 PM
My guess would be Kasich.

sachem
03-15-2016, 07:59 PM
Don't ask liberals.I don't think libs were/are worried about Rubio.

JDubya
03-15-2016, 08:04 PM

He's already said he's quitting the Senate if he didn't get elected POTUS.

Being a Senator is too much work for him. Even though he never did anything.

Slimy little weasel was never in it for anyone but himself.

Good riddance. Hope he moves out of Florida and never shows his face in public again.

Mister D
03-15-2016, 08:06 PM

Good riddance. Hope he moves out of Florida and never shows his face in public again.

Not sure I'd go that far but, living in Florida, you'd know more about Rubio than I. I never heard of him until this election cycle. That said, he's just too young to be POTUS and I think not taking the Senate seriously suggested he thinks he should catapulted straight the Presidency.

Mister D
03-15-2016, 08:07 PM
Seems he didn't want to put his time in is what I mean.

exotix
03-15-2016, 08:09 PM

Rubio gives up on Senate: ‘He hates it’

October 25, 2015

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2015/10/25/28cfaff0-6d59-11e5-9bfe-e59f5e244f92_story.html

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_1484w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/10/26/National-Politics/Images/488964210.jpg?uuid=M0DRCHt9EeW-upJ_2GNEmA

JDubya
03-15-2016, 08:11 PM
Seems he didn't want to put his time in is what I mean.

He was in it for himself.

He was in the state legislature prior to winning a US Senate seat against Charlie Crist, a former GOP Governor turned Democrat. The only reason he won that race was because Crist was unpopular with both parties. It was pretty much a gimme for him.

And you're 100% right.... too young and green to be President.

JDubya
03-15-2016, 08:17 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/uqh8l4wl1/Photo_talks_1458091003393.jpg

Mister D
03-15-2016, 08:20 PM
lol

I will say he tried hard to maintain an upbeat message.

Mac-7
03-15-2016, 08:45 PM
Its time to forget rubio.

hes yesterdays news

The new golden boy for the establishment is kasich.

but he sounded as clueless as mccain in 2008 and romney in 2012 when he (kasich) proudly told his followers that he "won't take the low road to the highest office on the land."

my reaction is damn right he won't because the democrats would eat him alive in the general election.

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 08:47 PM

Exactly.

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 08:48 PM

You seem angry. Does it affect your job? Complaints?

TrueBlue
03-15-2016, 09:05 PM
He probably won't but he can now at least go back and play with his tricycle and toys. What a shame that he couldn't even win his own home state! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/5.gif
Let's at least give him a chocolate marshmallow bunny for effort! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/5.gif

JDubya
03-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Mac-7 http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1481375#post1481375)

Exactly.

I think the fact that he's a weasely little punk who looks and sounds like he should still be in junior high school had more to do with it.

Anyone can see that he was in this as a career move not because he gives a crap.

He was out to advance the cause of Marco Rubio and nothing else.

Thank God he's out.

JDubya
03-15-2016, 09:25 PM
You seem angry. Does it affect your job? Complaints?

Angry????

Rubio is out on his ass and Hillary won Florida, Ohio and North Carolina so far.

What have I got to be angry about???

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 09:32 PM
Angry????

Rubio is out on his ass and Hillary won Florida, Ohio and North Carolina so far.

What have I got to be angry about???

I have another word in mind. Let's just say people don't think that you are nice, I imagine.

You take joy in others' misfortune. Simple people call that evil.

zelmo1234
03-15-2016, 09:37 PM
My guess would be Kasich.

I don't think so because Kasich's only path to victory is a Contested Convention and that means he will not be elected. In think that a Cruz Rubio ticket would be hard to beat, and would unify the party. Kasich, is going to be on the outside looking in

del
03-15-2016, 10:04 PM
lol

exotix
03-16-2016, 06:31 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2nm0m6t.gif

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/2013/1101130218_600.jpg

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 06:37 AM
I was kind of hoping Rubio would stay in and hang on to his delegates...

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 07:35 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2nm0m6t.gif

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/2013/1101130218_600.jpg

I dont know what youre laughing at.

liberals had nothing to do with the downfall of rubio.

JDubya
03-16-2016, 07:40 AM
I dont know what youre laughing at.

liberals had nothing to do with the downfall of rubio.

So? Who cares?

It's still funny anyway.

JDubya
03-16-2016, 07:45 AM
I don't think so because Kasich's only path to victory is a Contested Convention and that means he will not be elected. In think that a Cruz Rubio ticket would be hard to beat, and would unify the party. Kasich, is going to be on the outside looking in

Everybody hates Cruz and Rubio couldn't even win his own state.

Out of 50 counties in Florida, the only one he won was Miami - Dade.

Adelaide
03-16-2016, 07:46 AM
Another inevitable event in the primary. I had said yesterday he should drop out if he lost Florida but I actually didn't expect him to do so because he's stayed in this long not getting the delegates needed. I knew the pragmatic decision would be to suspend his campaign but figured there was a chance he'd keep going anyways.

JDubya
03-16-2016, 07:51 AM
Another inevitable event in the primary. I had said yesterday he should drop out if he lost Florida but I actually didn't expect him to do so because he's stayed in this long not getting the delegates needed. I knew the pragmatic decision would be to suspend his campaign but figured there was a chance he'd keep going anyways.

He's a quitter. He's quitting the Senate because he can't take the responsibility and work load. He'd have probably given up and quit as President too.

The only thing he's ever been interested in is his own personal advancement.

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 07:51 AM
So? Who cares?

It's still funny anyway.

If liberals had their way fidel castro would be the next president from cuba.

rubio was simply beaten out by a better republican just as crazy bernie will lose to the Cookie Lady on your side of the Great Divide

JDubya
03-16-2016, 07:57 AM
If liberals had their way fidel castro would be the next president from cuba.

rubio was simply beaten out by a better republican just as crazy bernie will lose to the Cookie Lady on your side of the Great Divide

Beaten doesn't describe the utter stomping Rubio took.

He only managed to win Minnesota and DC.

He was ground into the dirt like a dead cigarette butt.

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 08:13 AM
Beaten doesn't describe the utter stomping Rubio took.

He only managed to win Minnesota and DC.

He was ground into the dirt like a dead cigarette butt.

Right.

and the Champ's next punching bag is the old bag herself - your candidate.

Cigar
03-16-2016, 08:16 AM
Right.

and the Champ's next punching bag is the old bag herself - your candidate.

Do you actually think Hillary hasn't heard it all after two decades of Conservative bashing :laugh:

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 08:20 AM
Do you actually think Hillary hasn't heard it all after two decades of Conservative bashing :laugh:

From whining stiffs like romney or kasich?

she aint heard nuthin' yet.

pjohns
03-16-2016, 09:05 AM
I'm just glad we don't have to listen to another *end of America unless I'm elected family sob story* victory speech ... LOL

Well, I do think it is likely the end of America, as we have known it, if another Obama-type liberal is elected as president in 2016...

pjohns
03-16-2016, 09:07 AM

Yeah, but tell us how you really feel...

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 09:11 AM

Exactly.... They better PROVE she eats babies.. because they have thrown every concocted piece of nonsense at her and found NOTHING... She is ready for anything they have.

pjohns
03-16-2016, 09:11 AM
but [John Kasich] sounded as clueless as mccain in 2008 and romney in 2012 when he (kasich) proudly told his followers that he "won't take the low road to the highest office on the land."

Actually, I thought that was a very good line (and a semi-transparent slap at Donald Trump)...

JDubya
03-16-2016, 09:13 AM

Heard it all, stood up to it all, looked it all dead in the eye and kicked it's ass.

And THAT is why I support her.

She's tough as nails.

And it's also why the right is simultaneously crapping their drawers while being scared shitless of her.

Quite a trick and a reaction that nobody else but Hillary could evoke.

Quicksilver
Rubio's problem was his EGO.... and the fact that many in the GOP were blowing sunshine up his arse by calling him the "Republican Savior" and he believed it.. He should have stayed in the Senate another 8 years... dried off behind the ears... passed some decent legislation and ran again in 2024. Now he has destroyed what little career he had.

pjohns
He probably won't but he can now at least go back and play with his tricycle and toys. What a shame that he couldn't even win his own home state! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/5.gif
Let's at least give him a chocolate marshmallow bunny for effort! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/5.gif

Do you work hard at being mean-spirited?

Or does it just come naturally to you?

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 09:14 AM
[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR]

He was out to advance the cause of Marco Rubio and nothing else.

This is coming from a hillary apologist.

JDubya
03-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Yeah, but tell us how you really feel...

:grin:

JDubya
03-16-2016, 09:15 AM
Rubio's problem was his EGO.... and the fact that many in the GOP were blowing sunshine up his arse by calling him the "Republican Savior" and he believed it.. He should have stayed in the Senate another 8 years... dried off behind the ears... passed some decent legislation and ran again in 2024. Now he has destroyed what little career he had.

'Zackly.

pjohns
03-16-2016, 09:17 AM
I was kind of hoping Rubio would stay in and hang on to his delegates...

Well, he didn't "stay in."

But he may, indeed, "hang on to his delegates"--and use them as he wishes, at the convention...

pjohns
03-16-2016, 09:18 AM
Everybody hates Cruz...

Then why has he won so many state primaries and caucuses?

JDubya
03-16-2016, 09:19 AM
This is coming from a hillary apologist.

Hillary has nothing to be apologized for.

JDubya
03-16-2016, 09:20 AM
Then why has he won so many state primaries and caucuses?

"So many" apparently doesn't = a whole lot in your vernacular.

And in the States he's won in, it was probably more of an anti-Trump vote than a pro-Cruz vote.

Except Texas. But those people are idiots.

Cigar
03-16-2016, 09:23 AM
From whining stiffs like romney or kasich?

she aint heard nuthin' yet.

Yea ... that's a great to try to Win a Presidential Election, go deeper into the gutter .. Good Luck

pjohns
03-16-2016, 09:23 AM
"So many" apparently doesn't = a whole lot in your vernacular.

Well, he has won more Republican state primaries and caucuses than anyone else, except for Donald Trump...

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Hillary has nothing to be apologized for.

Not according to her liberal supporters

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Yea ... that's a great to try to Win a Presidential Election, go deeper into the gutter .. Good Luck

Politics is a contact sport.

pjohns
03-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Politics is a contact sport.

I deeply dislike this sort of "politics."

Rather, I very much gravitate toward the type of politics that was represented by the Lincoln-Douglas debates of 1858...

donttread
03-16-2016, 05:31 PM
*Breaking*

Damn it, his wife would of been the best looking First Lady sine Jackie Kennedy. It actually might have watching an entire "State of the so called Union Address if she was there to drool over and take my mind off all the lying that pisses me off about 5 minutes in.

Ransom
03-16-2016, 06:24 PM
Damn it, his wife would of been the best looking First Lady sine Jackie Kennedy. It actually might have watching an entire "State of the so called Union Address if she was there to drool over and take my mind off all the lying that pisses me off about 5 minutes in.

What brand is the TV you're watching this on and does the screen size reveal how badly victimized you were enriching yet another large corporation?

Also...tv network you were viewing? Cable company that brings the signal that is for you an economic necessity, are they a large corporation?

How bad is your bill each month.... your ransom payment?

JDubya
03-16-2016, 07:52 PM

That is one of the problems with letting conservative males vote. Stick a pair of titties in front of them and they'll vote for any lowlife greaseball those titties tell them to.

Same phenomenon behind the popularity of Sarah Palin.

Peter1469
03-16-2016, 08:02 PM
That is one of the problems with letting conservative males vote. Stick a pair of titties in front of them and they'll vote for any lowlife greaseball those titties tell them to.

Same phenomenon behind the popularity of Sarah Palin.

wut?

JDubya
03-16-2016, 08:54 PM
wut?

Conservative men think with the little head.

Peter1469
03-16-2016, 08:55 PM
Conservative men think with the little head.

lol

You are a peasant following elites towards globalism. Dismissed.

donttread
03-16-2016, 09:15 PM
What brand is the TV you're watching this on and does the screen size reveal how badly victimized you were enriching yet another large corporation?

Also...tv network you were viewing? Cable company that brings the signal that is for you an economic necessity, are they a large corporation?

How bad is your bill each month.... your ransom payment?

So according to your example" If a person being held captive wears clothing given too them by their captors that is hypocritical and wrong. ?I'll spell out the connection between my TV and the prisoner taking the clothes, as I doubt you will be able to comprehend it by yourself.
In both cases we "do business with the enemy" so to speak because it's the only reasonable option. Had your so called" free market "created reliable alternatives I would have used them. . But it didn't because it's not a free market it's a super corporation controlled market.
One example is the Master Settlement Agreement, a contract between 46 states and big tobacco ordering that the tobacco companies pay money directly to these states based upon population and smoking rates etc. NYS alone receives over 1 billion a year from this fund and a similar amount from tobacco
taxes. Now I am a recovering smoker who has no problem with making tobacco more difficult to attain as long as the states , not the feds are in charge of these programs.
However the kicker is that the MSA was automatically applied to small tobacco companies who never agreed to the deal.The MSA is not a law it's a contract applied to companies who never signed the deal!
Despite the verbal, but unsigned assurances from the states that it would all be used for tobacco control, treatment and resulting Medicaid cost, most states just throw the money into the black hole we call the general fund.

i
In both cases there are currently

JDubya
03-16-2016, 09:16 PM
lol

You are a peasant following elites towards globalism. Dismissed.

And you're in denial.

Peter1469
03-16-2016, 09:21 PM
And you're in denial.

Incorrect.

pjohns
03-17-2016, 12:08 PM
So according to your example" If a person being held captive wears clothing given too them by their captors that is hypocritical and wrong. ?I'll spell out the connection between my TV and the prisoner taking the clothes, as I doubt you will be able to comprehend it by yourself.
In both cases we "do business with the enemy" so to speak because it's the only reasonable option. Had your so called" free market "created reliable alternatives I would have used them. . But it didn't because it's not a free market it's a super corporation controlled market.
One example is the Master Settlement Agreement, a contract between 46 states and big tobacco ordering that the tobacco companies pay money directly to these states based upon population and smoking rates etc. NYS alone receives over 1 billion a year from this fund and a similar amount from tobacco
taxes. Now I am a recovering smoker who has no problem with making tobacco more difficult to attain as long as the states , not the feds are in charge of these programs.
However the kicker is that the MSA was automatically applied to small tobacco companies who never agreed to the deal.The MSA is not a law it's a contract applied to companies who never signed the deal!
Despite the verbal, but unsigned assurances from the states that it would all be used for tobacco control, treatment and resulting Medicaid cost, most states just throw the money into the black hole we call the general fund.

And how is it, exactly, that you were unable to use the free market, just because of the hijinks of New York state, as regarding tobacco?

i
In both cases there are currently[/QUOTE]

MisterVeritis
03-17-2016, 12:52 PM
His support of amnesty for illegal aliens ended him before he ran for the Republican nomination. In my opinion, this was a brilliant maneuver on the part of the third most evil man in the Senate, Schmucky Schumer.

Johnny-C
03-18-2016, 07:27 PM
*Breaking*

YAY!!! Good for America!!