PDA

View Full Version : Why no Democrat will ever be my president

Boris The Animal
03-15-2016, 09:42 PM
Quite frankly, it's because there are zero Conservatives in the Communist Democrat party that represent the views of all true Americans (Pro Life, anti big government conservatives). The Communist Democrat party is inhabited by nothing but far Leftist whackjobs.

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 09:45 PM
I assume you never served.

Thanks.

Boris The Animal
03-15-2016, 09:46 PM
I assume you never served.

Thanks.Does it really matter. ALL Democrats are treasonous scumbags.

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 09:48 PM
Does it really matter. ALL Democrats are treasonous scumbags.

Both the republicans and democrats of low and high class members.

You got that, Boris.... :wink:

del
03-15-2016, 09:50 PM

don't forget your helmet, boris

Boris The Animal
03-15-2016, 09:51 PM
Both the republicans and democrats of low and high class members.

You got that, Boris.... :wink:Wrong. There are zero Conservatives in the DemocRAT party. The only thing there are far Left whackjobs.

Standing Wolf
03-15-2016, 10:30 PM
People have different reasons for posting on Internet discussion boards. Boris apparently doesn't have any public restroom toilet stalls to write on that are close to where he lives.

Peter1469
03-15-2016, 10:38 PM
Wrong. There are zero Conservatives in the DemocRAT party. The only thing there are far Left whackjobs.

You didn't understand.....

Educated conservatives would label you low church......

Educated dems do the same with their dumb followers.

Safety
03-15-2016, 11:03 PM
don't forget your helmet, boris

And mouth guard.

AZ Jim
03-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Boris is a 3rd grade drop out obviously, as to the "animal" he self reports himself as, it's really only one part of that animal.

zelmo1234
03-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Quite frankly, it's because there are zero Conservatives in the Communist Democrat party that represent the views of all true Americans (Pro Life, anti big government conservatives). The Communist Democrat party is inhabited by nothing but far Leftist whackjobs.

I don't think that I could eve support a Democrat for President, save possibly Jim Webb

But as an American I respect the office of the President, though I may take issue with his policies. So that being said, when Democrats are in the WH, then there is a Democrat that is my President, it has to be that way, to say anything else, is not really American

Also I have had the pleasure to actually shake the hand of Bush 1 & 2, Carter, Clinton and Ford. Never met Reagan, and that pissed me off. And I hope to be able to say the same thing about Obama some day and the next President as well. What we have to remember is we all love the USA, we just have different ideas of what is should be

JDubya
03-15-2016, 11:15 PM
Boris is a 3rd grade drop out obviously, as to the "animal" he self reports himself as, it's really only one part of that animal.

Actually, it's an insult to animals.

zelmo1234
03-15-2016, 11:17 PM
Actually, it's an insult to animals.

And when you all insult him? how is that better? It is not. So please correct yourself as well

Dr. Who
03-15-2016, 11:27 PM
At the risk of being boring - casting aspersions does nothing to advance argument, in fact, it does the opposite. Furthermore, for those who offer nothing but aspersions, you set yourself up for mockery. JMHO.

Hal Jordan
03-15-2016, 11:43 PM
At the risk of being boring - casting aspersions does nothing to advance argument, in fact, it does the opposite. Furthermore, for those who offer nothing but aspersions, you set yourself up for mockery. JMHO.

Boring or not, it's right.

domer76
03-15-2016, 11:49 PM

Where ya' gonna move, Bore-Ass?

Hal Jordan
03-15-2016, 11:54 PM
Where ya' gonna move, Bore-Ass?

Thank you for proving @Doctor Who's point.

Sent using the power of the ring

Green Arrow
03-16-2016, 12:17 AM
I don't think that I could eve support a Democrat for President, save possibly Jim Webb

But as an American I respect the office of the President, though I may take issue with his policies. So that being said, when Democrats are in the WH, then there is a Democrat that is my President, it has to be that way, to say anything else, is not really American

Also I have had the pleasure to actually shake the hand of Bush 1 & 2, Carter, Clinton and Ford. Never met Reagan, and that pissed me off. And I hope to be able to say the same thing about Obama some day and the next President as well. What we have to remember is we all love the USA, we just have different ideas of what is should be

That's my position as well. I didn't like Bush's presidency much at all, but I still showed him the respect of his office. Same with Obama, and it will be the same even for Clinton II or Trump, both of whom I detest.

birddog
03-16-2016, 12:26 AM

I understand your point, the D party has evolved mostly to the far left. The JFK dims were much better rooted in reality than most now. Plus, there are some dims like Jim Webb and others that are not complete libtards.

FindersKeepers
03-16-2016, 03:30 AM
Wrong. There are zero Conservatives in the DemocRAT party. The only thing there are far Left whackjobs.

There are still some Blue Dogs around, and the Democratic Party hosts a number of split-conservatives, just as the GOP hosts some split-liberals.

Did you mean to say that no conservative Democrats are currently running as candidates? Because, I agree with that.

AeonPax
03-16-2016, 03:52 AM
`
`
Oh.......scary communists. :jawdrop:

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 05:04 AM
`
`
Oh.......scary communists. :jawdrop:

Hillary is a fascist not a communist.

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 06:16 AM
You people make my day... I love reading all this nonsense... I really get a good laugh.. I used to take offense to this crap.. but now I see it for what it is.. Idiocy.. and poorly informed people..

zelmo1234
03-16-2016, 06:45 AM
You people make my day... I love reading all this nonsense... I really get a good laugh.. I used to take offense to this crap.. but now I see it for what it is.. Idiocy.. and poorly informed people..

Physician Heal thy self :)

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 07:21 AM
what a hoot...

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 07:22 AM
Physician Heal thy self :)

They DO say laughter is good for ones health...

Safety
03-16-2016, 07:27 AM

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-25-2014/fWx327.gif