PDA

View Full Version : Joe Scarborough Finds Out Who Is Advising Donald Trump On Foreign Policy

Cigar
03-16-2016, 03:27 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160316-donald-trump-foreign-policy_zpsn7kmel2a.jpg

Trump on His Foreign Policy Advisers: "I'm Speaking With Myself"On March 8, Morning Joe's Mika Brzezinski asked Donald Trump whether he had a foreign policy team. Trump gave a rambling response, saying, "Yes, there is a team. There's not a team. I'm going to be forming a team. I have met with far more than three people." On Wednesday morning, Brzezinski gave Trump another shot at the question. She asked him again about his foreign policy team and strategy, and specifically, who he consults with consistently.

Trump replied: "I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things. I know what I'm doing, and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I'll tell you who the people are. But my primary consultant is myself and I have, you know, a good instinct for this stuff."

He talks to himself? Voices in his head? Multiple personalities perhaps?

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-advisers-speaking-with-myself

Mark III
03-16-2016, 03:32 PM
and at the appropriate time I'll tell you who the people are. But my primary consultant is myself and I have, you know, a good instinct for this stuff."

That statement should in and of itself, "disqualify" this pathetic clown from the presidency.

The problem right now is that no one in the media ever asks Trump to account for such statements.

Peter1469
03-16-2016, 03:36 PM
I posted a serious thread (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/57829-Is-Trump-a-foreign-policy-realist?highlight=Trump+realist) about this topic.

This thread is a joke.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 04:09 PM
and at the appropriate time I'll tell you who the people are. But my primary consultant is myself and I have, you know, a good instinct for this stuff."

That statement should in and of itself, "disqualify" this pathetic clown from the presidency.

The problem right now is that no one in the media ever asks Trump to account for such statements.
If Hillary has a team they should be fired maybe even drawn and quartered. Her foreign policy decisions have been a disaster.

Cigar
03-16-2016, 04:13 PM
If Hillary has a team they should be fired maybe even drawn and quartered. Her foreign policy decisions have been a disaster.

News flash, after running for the Senate and winning, then being appointed Secretary of State, she now running for President of The United States. :grin:

U-Mad?

AZ Jim
03-16-2016, 04:15 PM
Padded cells are full of others who talk to themselves. None are Presidential candidates.

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 04:17 PM
News flash, after running for the Senate and winning, then being appointed Secretary of State, she now running for President of The United States. :grin:

U-Mad?

Oh dey is sooooooo mad..... lol!! Poor babies.

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Hum.

clinton, bush and obumer all had highly educated foreign policy experts advising them and look how that turned out.

AZ Jim
03-16-2016, 04:20 PM
Hum.

clinton, bush and obumer all had highly educated foreign policy experts advising them and look how that turned out.Except for the "decider" I think they turned out great.

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 04:20 PM
Let's see.... US Senator and Secretary of State..... VS......... some A$$ that talks to himself... How is one to pick??

Quicksilver
03-16-2016, 04:21 PM
Except for the "decider" I think they turned out great.

I don't know Jim... I thought W looked great in his flack jacket and codpiece.

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 04:24 PM

Most people know better

Mark III
03-16-2016, 04:24 PM
Hum.

clinton, bush and obumer all had highly educated foreign policy experts advising them and look how that turned out.

Maybe Trump will take it a step further and make all foreign policy decisions based on the flip of a coin.

Mac-7
03-16-2016, 04:28 PM
Maybe Trump will take it a step further and make all foreign policy decisions based on the flip of a coin.

Or maybe trump knows that foreign policy "experts" are a dime a dozen in washington and he can have as many as he wants after the election.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 04:32 PM

U-Mad?

News flash. Your screed is irrelevant, HC's foreign policy decisions are still a disaster.

zelmo1234
03-16-2016, 04:34 PM

If you are an enemy of the USA, it has been Going Really, Really Well, If you are a citizen? Not so much.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Let's see.... US Senator and Secretary of State..... VS......... some A$$ that talks to himself... How is one to pick??

You forgot HC's flippant attitude toward national security.

domer76
03-16-2016, 05:21 PM
I don't know Jim... I thought W looked great in his flack jacket and codpiece.

I can't decide which is worse. Trump listening to himself or GW listening to Cheney and Wolfowitz. One thing, Trump has yet to needlessly kill and maim multiple tens of thousands of our own.

Common Sense
03-16-2016, 05:22 PM
I can't decide which is worse. Trump listening to himself or GW listening to Cheney and Wolfowitz. One thing, Trump has yet to needlessly kill and maim multiple tens of thousands of our own.

I wouldn't put it past the man...

domer76
03-16-2016, 05:25 PM
You forgot HC's flippant attitude toward national security.

Not quite as flippant as St. Ronnie's though. By a factor of about 60X

domer76
03-16-2016, 05:25 PM
I wouldn't put it past the man...

Agreed.

donttread
03-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Hum.

Exactly, experience means little when the experience is with abject failure. I'm no Trump supporter by short of firing off a nuke how could possibly do worse?

hanger4
03-16-2016, 06:11 PM

Well that certainly sets him apart from Hillary.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 06:15 PM
Not quite as flippant as St. Ronnie's though. By a factor of about 60X

Yea I forgot, Reagan had an unencrypted unsecured personal email server to conduct the administrations business on.

Try harder.

Tahuyaman
03-16-2016, 06:52 PM

U-Mad?

Not mad. Just very disgusted that our society has declined so far that either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump could be a credible candidate for POTUS. I don't know how much worse it can get and still survive as a nation.

del
03-16-2016, 07:56 PM
Yea I forgot, Reagan had an unencrypted unsecured personal email server to conduct the administrations business on.

Try harder.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/1b/22/271b224024868517306076092f6f8736.jpg

The Xl
03-16-2016, 07:59 PM
Even if this were true, it sure beats acting on the orders of globalists and war profiteers like Obama, Clinton, and the neocons do.

domer76
03-16-2016, 08:01 PM

Try harder.

hanger4
03-16-2016, 08:08 PM

As is your continual deflection.

Must admit though it's sort a fun watchin y'all skirt the facts via deflection so you won't have to discuss them.