PDA

View Full Version : tPF ISIS ---- USA war tool

SemiteArt
03-17-2016, 07:06 PM
As we know the story behind the establishment of ISIS by ex US intelligence chief Petraeus, now I am going to give you more info about US's ISIS guys. They lived their golden age between 2014-2015, after CIA made a deal with 4 Serbian generals, who were strategic planning experts. CIA wanted their support to manage ISIS much smoother. They agreed on monthly 60.000 Dollar salaries and 250.000 Dollar year-end bonuses for each person. ISIS have performed the most succesful operations in this period and seized the most land with three different arms moving toward different ways. Serbian generals were always in tight connection with CIA, they were telling them where to bomb with coalition planes and planes were bombing and cleaning the way for their ISIS guys. Thanks to our American friends sharing some details with us.

to be continued ...

Peter1469
03-17-2016, 07:09 PM
ISIL started in 1999 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant).

The group has had various names since it was founded in 1999 by Jordanian radical Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi) under the name Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jama%27at_al-Tawhid_wal-Jihad)

What were you saying about Petraeus somehow causing this?

Private Pickle
03-17-2016, 07:15 PM
lol

SemiteArt
03-17-2016, 07:45 PM
ISIL started in 1999 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant).
What were you saying about Petraeus somehow causing this?

Ofcourse its to hide the real game. ISIS operated with several names. The real ISIS born with the professional management by US.

16 November 2012, Bakuba/Iraq

Peter1469
03-17-2016, 08:21 PM
Ofcourse its to hide the real game. ISIS operated with several names. The real ISIS born with the professional management by US.

ISIL would disagree.

Private Pickle
03-17-2016, 08:58 PM

An ISIS by any other name will still sell oil to Turkey and Turkey will still buy from them perpetuating the war on the Kurds all the while blaming the West. Convinient.

donttread
03-17-2016, 09:35 PM
As we know the story behind the establishment of ISIS by ex US intelligence chief Petraeus, now I am going to give you more info about US's ISIS guys. They lived their golden age between 2014-2015, after CIA made a deal with 4 Serbian generals, who were strategic planning experts. CIA wanted their support to manage ISIS much smoother. They agreed on monthly 60.000 Dollar salaries and 250.000 Dollar year-end bonuses for each person. ISIS have performed the most succesful operations in this period and seized the most land with three different arms moving toward different ways. Serbian generals were always in tight connection with CIA, they were telling them where to bomb with coalition planes and planes were bombing and cleaning the way for their ISIS guys. Thanks to our American friends sharing some details with us.

to be continued ...

Well I'll definitely get banned for not sticking to the topic because after reading that I still can't figure out what the hell the topic was

Peter1469
03-17-2016, 09:43 PM
If topic owners ban everyone from their threads people will stop reading them. Don't complain about a ban from a tPF. Just ignore the member that bans for silly reasons.

Crepitus
03-17-2016, 09:56 PM

to be continued ...
Petraeus wasn't an intelligence chief. Isis predates your starting point by 15 years or so, and Serbian generals are related to strategic planning experts the same way most posters here are related to Charles Dickens.

PS. I believe I've been banned from every thread this person has posted.

Peter1469
03-17-2016, 10:00 PM
Petraeus wasn't an intelligence chief. Isis predates your starting point by 15 years or so, and Serbian generals are related to strategic planning experts the same way most posters here are related to Charles Dickens.

If a member misuse the tPF feature smart people will ignore the threads from that member.

It is not rocket science.

domer76
03-17-2016, 10:21 PM

Charles Dickens -> domer1->domer2->domer3->....domer76.

Direct lineage

Crepitus
03-17-2016, 10:43 PM
Charles Dickens -> domer1->domer2->domer3->....domer76.

Direct lineage
Lol, if you say so.......

domer76
03-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Lol, if you say so.......

Little known fact.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 04:45 AM

Nope kitty cat, I will train you, you will learn not to pee in the middle of the carpet. You wont be banned if you behave bevare of your responsibilities.

Tricia
03-18-2016, 04:48 AM
An ISIS by any other name will still sell oil to Turkey and Turkey will still buy from them perpetuating the war on the Kurds all the while blaming the West. Convinient.

Private Pickle has been TBed by the OP. Please don't respond to his posts in this thread.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 04:48 AM
ISIL would disagree.

You are a bad soldier Pete. As a civilian, I am able to reach more info than a soldier, this is a shame. Where were Petraeus 1 week after he was fired from CIA because of his secret love ?

FindersKeepers
03-18-2016, 04:53 AM

to be continued ...

This kind of thing always amuses me.

While the US has meddled before helping certain rebel groups gain a foothold, they could not do so if the people themselves were not barbaric savages.

They can say -- "Here -- here is some money for guns and spiffy black outfits that scare folks." But, they cannot force them to burn other human beings alive in cages or lop off their heads. They cannot force them to kidnap innocent girls and rape them.

The blame for all the "atrocities" lies firmly in the lap of those committing the atrocities.

And, let's face it -- folks in the Middle East have been slicing and dicing one another for thousands of years.

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 04:57 AM
You are a bad soldier Pete. As a civilian, I am able to reach more info than a soldier, this is a shame. Where were Petraeus 1 week after he was fired from CIA because of his secret love ?

Ask rather why he was pushed out. CIA directors have done the same and more.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 05:02 AM
Ask rather why he was pushed out. CIA directors have done the same and more.

They were in need an excuse to make it seem like "We have no connection with this pervert anymore." and staged such a theatre. Only hamburger head Americans would believe that the head of CIA is not able to hide its secret love, if he really have one.

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 05:08 AM
They were in need an excuse to make it seem like "We have no connection with this pervert anymore." and staged such a theatre. Only hamburger head Americans would believe that the head of CIA is not able to hide its secret love, if he really have one.Incorrect.

He was pushed out for reasons unrelated to his affair.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 05:12 AM
And to think all this time I thought Petraeus planned and remotely flew the planes on 9/11.

Who knew ??

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 05:40 AM
This kind of thing always amuses me.

While the US has meddled before helping certain rebel groups gain a foothold, they could not do so if the people themselves were not barbaric savages.

They can say -- "Here -- here is some money for guns and spiffy black outfits that scare folks." But, they cannot force them to burn other human beings alive in cages or lop off their heads. They cannot force them to kidnap innocent girls and rape them.

The blame for all the "atrocities" lies firmly in the lap of those committing the atrocities.

And, let's face it -- folks in the Middle East have been slicing and dicing one another for thousands of years.

The problem is they are not only doing "here is the money and guns." as you imagine. First they create hatred between people. For example bombing a market place and spreading rumors about other groups would be enough for people to hate each other. They also should keep the flame alive and perform more and more disgusting actions everyday. Western people are much more wild than Middle Eastern ones. There is no a real war in the West but crime rates are the same with a war zone, I cant even imagine what would happen in a case of war.

hanger4
03-18-2016, 05:51 AM
A question SemiteArt Do you post from Turkey ?? if not from where ??

Just curious.

FindersKeepers
03-18-2016, 06:06 AM
The problem is they are not only doing "here is the money and guns." as you imagine. First they create hatred between people. For example bombing a market place and spreading rumors about other groups would be enough for people to hate each other. They also should keep the flame alive and perform more and more disgusting actions everyday. Western people are much more wild than Middle Eastern ones. There is no a real war in the West but crime rates are the same with a war zone, I cant even imagine what would happen in a case of war.

I totally disagree. In the West, we respect life. We don't permit males to go around killing their sisters and mothers and daughters because they might have "dishonored" them. We don't mutilate young girl's genitalia because we don't want her to feel "aroused."

Unfortunately for you, the people in your region were born of hatred for one another. Shia hate Sunni and vice versa. Both hate Yazidi.

Crime rates in the West are NOT on the same scale as what is happening in the Middle East. We don't have people that jump and celebrate when someone else in the world suffers a national catastrophe. We don't burn effigies in the streets and chant "Death to Middle Easterners." We don't lash our criminals and we don't put non-believers to death.

The Middle East, from most Westerners' perspective, is a hornet's nest of unruly and backwards people. Sadly, because they had sooooooo much oil, the West pumped billions of dollars into those areas, but it didn't serve to civilize them. I've heard the term, "cavemen in designer jeans" before and there's a reason for that. Too much money was spent on people who don't know how to be civil.

The biggest difference between the Middle East and Western nations is that the West denounces crimes against humanity and punishes the criminals. Those in the Middle East embrace the violence and terrorism.

How often have you seen Americans strapping on bombs and walking into crowded marketplaces in the Middle East? Never.

But, look at what Middle Easterners have done to other nations. It was Middle Easterners that flew planes into our Twin Towers. If you think we're going to forget that -- you have another think coming.

As the civilized world shifts away from fossil fuel -- or as the West lifts regulations about drilling -- the Middle East loses its position of importance in the world. Saudi Arabia tried to break the US and their oil production by running a glut. The US beat them at that game.

Until the Middle East drops its antiquated ways -- and elects leaders unlike Erdogan who want to suppress women -- the West will always be higher on the food scale.

I hope you guys can do it. For the sake of the world -- I hope you guys can move out of the Dark Ages.

I'm just not holding my breath.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 06:11 AM
A question @SemiteArt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1230) Do you post from Turkey ?? if not from where ??

Just curious.

אני אמריקאי

Tricia
03-18-2016, 06:14 AM
A question SemiteArt Do you post from Turkey ?? if not from where ??

Just curious.

TBed by OP. Do not respond to Hanger4 in this thread.

donttread
03-18-2016, 06:57 AM
If a member misuse the tPF feature smart people will ignore the threads from that member.

It is not rocket science.

I guess I can use a few bans to add to my street cred. But you gotta admit this is getting down right silly.

Crepitus
03-18-2016, 06:59 AM
Nope kitty cat, I will train you, you will learn not to pee in the middle of the carpet. You wont be banned if you behave bevare of your responsibilities.

Why are you such an obnoxious pain in the ass?

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 07:01 AM
I guess I can use a few bans to add to my street cred. But you gotta admit this is getting down right silly.

There is no forum rule that says you must read every thread and post.

donttread
03-18-2016, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE=SemiteArt;1484207]Nope kitty cat, I will train you, you will learn not to pee in the middle of the carpet. You wont be banned if you behave bevare of your responsibilities.[/QUOte

Semite it's going to reach the point where some of these posters, including me, are going to start thinking. "Hell if I'm gonna get banned anyway I might as well tell him what I really think of all the thread banning. In other words if you aren't going to ban in good faith why should I post in good faith on your threads.?
Here's an example, since I'm almost certainly about to get thread banned anyway:
I find your whole approach to micro managing responses to your own thread to be cowardly and egotistical at the same time. Apparently the only hope you even think you have of competing intellectually is to eliminate the competition. And in that one thought you are probably correct.
Perhaps you can start your own forum and have your mommy run it to protect you from other people's ideas?

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 07:24 AM
You are a talent on changing the main subjects of topics. What the hell woman genital mutilation has anything with the OP ? If I reply all your claims single by single, we could have to talk since tomarrow morning. As I said you in another topic, why dont you just start another topic for things your interested in debate ? I will give you a few general answers and wont reply again and you know what is going to happen if you do the same again. Tricia is waiting just behind the door.

I totally disagree. In the West, we respect life. We don't permit males to go around killing their sisters and mothers and daughters because they might have "dishonored" them. We don't mutilate young girl's genitalia because we don't want her to feel "aroused."

Woman genital mutilation is something based African traditions and mostly applied by African countries and maybe Aborgines too. Abrahamic religions does not include such things but still there are some Jew and Muslim persons claim its validity in religions.

Unfortunately for you, the people in your region were born of hatred for one another. Shia hate Sunni and vice versa. Both hate Yazidi.

Politic are the real reasons while the religious believes been suggested as a reason such as Protestants and Catholics hate each other, Russia-Europe-Britain. You kill each other for a Turkish land "Crimea".

Crime rates in the West are NOT on the same scale as what is happening in the Middle East. We don't have people that jump and celebrate when someone else in the world suffers a national catastrophe. We don't burn effigies in the streets and chant "Death to Middle Easterners." We don't lash our criminals and we don't put non-believers to death.

According to 2008 reports, 17.000 murders are committed in USA, and 14.000 in year 2014.

According to UN and other human rights organizations, between 150.000-350.000 people have died in Syria in last 5 years. I take the highest number and 70.000 people died per year.

Now compare them, one is a war zone and a constant battle, one is the your peaceful US. I cant imagine what would happen if there was a war in US.

Sadly, because they had sooooooo much oil, the West pumped billions of dollars into those areas, but it didn't serve to civilize them

You said buying or stealing ? For example Iraqi oils. You steal it under the pretext of war reparations. You murdered more than 500 Iraqi scientists, plundered hundreds of years libraries etc.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 07:58 AM
Semite it's going to reach the point where some of these posters, including me, are going to start thinking. "Hell if I'm gonna get banned anyway I might as well tell him what I really think of all the thread banning. In other words if you aren't going to ban in good faith why should I post in good faith on your threads.?
Here's an example, since I'm almost certainly about to get thread banned anyway:
I find your whole approach to micro managing responses to your own thread to be cowardly and egotistical at the same time. Apparently the only hope you even think you have of competing intellectually is to eliminate the competition. And in that one thought you are probably correct.
Perhaps you can start your own forum and have your mommy run it to protect you from other people's ideas?

Thanks to forum admins giving posters such a right to edit our topics as we wish. Many of you would not be here if the forum rules was applied but your lucky that forum admins tolerate in general your behaviors contrary to the rules and this really disturbs me. I am a normative person and I cant even forgive my father if he ignores the rules. Here in my topic I just apply the forum rules. Please read forum rules, here >>>> http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/31827-The-Political-Forums-Rules-and-Regulations

I dont care what you think about me, you just have to obey the rules and still you violate forum rules by targeting my personality. Please stay in topic. If you dont have anything to say about OP, just do not write in my topic or just put me in your ignore list, as the ex marine Pete says.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Free Syrian Army intelligence chief claimed that US has rejected to eliminate ISIS forces many times in last 2 years despite given precise informations, photos, coordinates, maps, tel numbers in the period that ISIS expanded from 20 persons to 20.000 persons step by step. He said that when they ask what CIA doing after they receive these informations, they were told "its the job of "decision makers", not the CIA. FSA int chief says he received training in the abroad and makes 10.000 Dollar per month. He also said US offered 30.000 $ monthly for him if he works for CIA but he rejected.

texan
03-18-2016, 10:30 AM
This gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 11:29 AM
This gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

Yes saying a group of thugs fighting 50 countries including US-Russia-China-Iran-Britain and seizes more lands everyday is the fact but US helping them is the conspiracy.

texan
03-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Can you post anything that isn't a conspiracy? That is a challenge.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Can you post anything that isn't a conspiracy? That is a challenge.

Yes saying a group of thugs fighting 50 countries including US-Russia-China-Iran-Britain and seizes more lands everyday is the fact but US helping them is the conspiracy.

texan
03-18-2016, 02:07 PM
I didn't think so, thanks for playing it is always fun for me.

donttread
03-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Thanks to forum admins giving posters such a right to edit our topics as we wish. Many of you would not be here if the forum rules was applied but your lucky that forum admins tolerate in general your behaviors contrary to the rules and this really disturbs me. I am a normative person and I cant even forgive my father if he ignores the rules. Here in my topic I just apply the forum rules. Please read forum rules, here >>>> http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/31827-The-Political-Forums-Rules-and-Regulations

I dont care what you think about me, you just have to obey the rules and still you violate forum rules by targeting my personality. Please stay in topic. If you dont have anything to say about OP, just do not write in my topic or just put me in your ignore list, as the ex marine Pete says.

I find the "ignore list" to be as cowardly as I find your thread micro management. Threads are like a conversation , if they go on for any length of time one topic leads to another. That is the nature of human discourse.

donttread
03-18-2016, 02:41 PM
Free Syrian Army intelligence chief claimed that US has rejected to eliminate ISIS forces many times in last 2 years despite given precise informations, photos, coordinates, maps, tel numbers in the period that ISIS expanded from 20 persons to 20.000 persons step by step. He said that when they ask what CIA doing after they receive these informations, they were told "its the job of "decision makers", not the CIA. FSA int chief says he received training in the abroad and makes 10.000 Dollar per month. He also said US offered 30.000 $ monthly for him if he works for CIA but he rejected.

Of course we have. We have also armed numerous questionable factions , many of whom hate each other , over the years. The Donkephant needs the global military industrial complex to cover up their complete mismanagement of ... well everything. And the global military industrial complex needs boggeymen to justify their propaganda . And unarmed boggeymen don't even scare sheep. Right now in Syria there are undoubtedly tow of more unstable factions shooting at each other with American weapons

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 03:19 PM
ISIL is losing ground in Iraq and Syria. They are also losing citizens and fighters.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 06:59 PM
Intelligence chief of Iraqi Kurdish Regional Government; We have warned US and Britain months before about ISIS but they just ignored it.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10918853/Britain-and-US-neglected-alert-to-Iraq-jihadist-takeover.html

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 07:48 PM
Intelligence chief of Iraqi Kurdish Regional Government; We have warned US and Britain months before about ISIS but they just ignored it.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10918853/Britain-and-US-neglected-alert-to-Iraq-jihadist-takeover.html

Iraq is sovereign. Why did they fail to control their land? Why should the US spend its treasure and blood to do what Iraqis ought to do?

donttread
03-18-2016, 08:08 PM
Private Pickle has been TBed by the OP. Please don't respond to his posts in this thread.

Let me be clear , I have no issue with mods and am not questioning them as this was the OP decision . But Semite how in the wrld does Pickles response about stray from the topic. He clearly believes ISIS in more than just a "war tool for the west" and therefore his comment was definitely related to the topic.
The thing is I tend to agree with Semite on the issue, but the complete dismissal of other opinions via thread ban is some of the worst forum behavior I have ever witnessed.

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 08:21 PM
Let me be clear , I have no issue with mods and am not questioning them as this was the OP decision . But Semite how in the wrld does Pickles response about stray from the topic. He clearly believes ISIS in more than just a "war tool for the west" and therefore his comment was definitely related to the topic.
The thing is I tend to agree with Semite on the issue, but the complete dismissal of other opinions via thread ban is some of the worst forum behavior I have ever witnessed.

Stop going to his threads. Problem solved.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 09:52 PM
Iraq is sovereign. Why did they fail to control their land? Why should the US spend its treasure and blood to do what Iraqis ought to do?

LoL even a 5 years old would speak much clever than you Peter. So you are not interested with stoping ISIS ? Peter I dont want you in my topics anymore. I dont like dishonest persons.

SemiteArt
03-18-2016, 09:56 PM

I directly ban him from my topics, there are some certain staffed trolls which I am not interested what they write.

Look at his reply below, just "lol".

lol

texan
03-18-2016, 10:11 PM
In post one no backup to your proposition.

RED FLAG

Pete debunks with a source immediately and he is the idiot?

I don't want you in your own threads from this point forward.

The next thing we know you will post the federal government knocked down the twin towers.

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 10:48 PM

Notice: Thread banned at the request of the thread owner. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread.

Peter1469
03-18-2016, 10:50 PM
LoL even a 5 years old would speak much clever than you Peter. So you are not interested with stoping ISIS ? Peter I dont want you in my topics anymore. I dont like dishonest persons.

Probably shouldn't respond to me after you ask me to bad myself. That is not smart.

SemiteArt
03-19-2016, 05:51 AM
In post one no backup to your proposition.

RED FLAG

Pete debunks with a source immediately and he is the idiot?

I don't want you in your own threads from this point forward.

The next thing we know you will post the federal government knocked down the twin towers.

Nope, he is banned because of he was doing what your are doing currently. Dishonesty and lies in post 43.

LoL if you think twin tows was a clear terror attack and have nothing with govt, I will ban you too. What you think about twin tows event ?

donttread
03-19-2016, 08:17 AM

To be fair Iraq didn't exactly ask for our help

donttread
03-19-2016, 08:19 AM

A little sheepish for my taste

texan
03-19-2016, 10:42 PM
Nope, he is banned because of he was doing what your are doing currently. Dishonesty and lies in post 43.

LoL if you think twin tows was a clear terror attack and have nothing with govt, I will ban you too. What you think about twin tows event ?

1. I thought I asked you not to post in your own threads?

2. I truly believe that you believe what you posted.

3. I truly believe you are nuts.

4. As I believe you, you need to respect and believe me.

SemiteArt
03-20-2016, 07:30 AM
1. I thought I asked you not to post in your own threads?

2. I truly believe that you believe what you posted.

3. I truly believe you are nuts.

4. As I believe you, you need to respect and believe me.

1) So you think there is an injustice and I violate my own rules ? If you can prove my mistake, I will apologize and everything will be solved. I am like the USA in this issue. I bomb innocent people in my topics and I just apologize. Everthing solved. If you still not satisfied, then get out of my topic and find yourself a Middle East topic. This is USA topic.

2) I know the difference between "proof","cospiracy theory" and "following the clue" things.

3) You are not allowed to aim personalities in my topics.

4) I will believe and respect the things which is reasonable. I will respect and believe in you if you reveal yourself in a reasonable way.

donttread
03-20-2016, 12:52 PM

If you remember correctly , they didn't exactly ask for our intervention the first place and the old Republican Guard which we destroyed probably could have stood to defend their land against almost any ME threat.

donttread
03-20-2016, 01:06 PM

That's a lie. His post in 43 maybe debatable or even unprovable , but it contains opinions not facts and therefore is not and cannot be a lie. And therefore according to your own stated reason for thread banning him is bogus. You should ban yourself for that
I disagree with some of the aspects of his post #43 , but still defend the fact that he didn't violate any of your little power trip rules.

donttread
03-20-2016, 01:08 PM
Probably shouldn't respond to me after you ask me to bad myself. That is not smart.

Just don't go to his threads. LOL

SemiteArt
03-20-2016, 01:45 PM
That's a lie. His post in 43 maybe debatable or even unprovable , but it contains opinions not facts and therefore is not and cannot be a lie. And therefore according to your own stated reason for thread banning him is bogus. You should ban yourself for that
I disagree with some of the aspects of his post #43 , but still defend the fact that he didn't violate any of your little power trip rules.

Peter meant that US is not interested with eliminating ISIS but the truth is just the opposite. US is interested with eliminating ISIS. He was just desperately trying to defend unfair situation of his country, by lying .... and yes this violates my rules.

donttread
03-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Peter meant that US is not interested with eliminating ISIS but the truth is just the opposite. US is interested with eliminating ISIS. He was just desperately trying to defend unfair situation of his country, by lying .... and yes this violates my rules.

I think Peter said that the ISIS problem should be handled by the nation that are being invaded and effected by them. Regardless it is a statement of opinion. Onions almost by definition cannot be lies. How about you defenders read post 43 and then tell me where Peter "lied" ?
Worse yet Semite banned him before calling a liar and now he cannot defend himself, at least not on this thread.

SemiteArt
03-20-2016, 04:41 PM
I think Peter said that the ISIS problem should be handled by the nation that are being invaded and effected by them. Regardless it is a statement of opinion. Onions almost by definition cannot be lies. How about you defenders read post 43 and then tell me where Peter "lied" ?
Worse yet Semite banned him before calling a liar and now he cannot defend himself, at least not on this thread.

Okay here a simplified summary of personA and personB communication, maybe you can understand me better.

A: Intelligence about the major operations of ISIS was reported long before to US by Kurds
B: This is not the problem of US.
A: Why you trying to destroy ISIS today ?
B: This is.......erm......a threat for our national security.
A: Then why you didnt interfere with the issue when you received the intelligence ?
B: ermmmm........you are anti semitic.
A: whattt ? ......
B: F..ck off

So I cant continue with this kind of persons. Sorry.

donttread
03-21-2016, 06:51 AM
Okay here a simplified summary of personA and personB communication, maybe you can understand me better.

A: Intelligence about the major operations of ISIS was reported long before to US by Kurds
B: This is not the problem of US.
A: Why you trying to destroy ISIS today ?
B: This is.......erm......a threat for our national security.
A: Then why you didnt interfere with the issue when you received the intelligence ?
B: ermmmm........you are anti semitic.
A: whattt ? ......
B: F..ck off

So I cant continue with this kind of persons. Sorry.

I didn't realize that much of post 43 must of been written in magic ink that only you can see.