PDA

View Full Version : Trump, all these people against him!

Archer0915
03-18-2016, 12:13 PM
I had an epiphany today, it is about Trump, and Cruz as well.

All of these people against these non conformity boys. I think actually looking at all of those against Trump tells us a bit. I am not talking about those who are for Cruz either.

I think we are finding out that the establishment is more than just one party. The establishment is huge and Trump is the greatest thing that could have happened. Not that I want him to win, but what he has exposed is great! We need to put down the anti-Trumpers. Not the Pro-Cruz people but those who are just dead set against Trump!

Look at who is in this mess and examine them.

Cigar
03-18-2016, 12:15 PM
It's been a great spectator sport, but after November 8th, it will be time to get back business and usual :grin:

Archer0915
03-18-2016, 12:17 PM
It's been a great spectator sport, but after November 8th, it will be time to get back business and usual :grin:

Wait? Really? I mean not even Hillary is bitching as much as many others. I guess it just shows how Corrupt our system is.

Private Pickle
03-18-2016, 12:17 PM
We should just punt.

Cigar
03-18-2016, 12:20 PM
David Duke Says Donald Trump Will Make Hitler Great AgainFormer Grand Wizard of the KKK David Duke told his radio show on Wednesday that Donald Trump’s campaign could do wonders “rehabilitating” Adolf Hitler’s image.

David Duke, a onetime supreme leader of the Klu Klux Klan, suggested on his radio program yesterday that Donald Trump, whom he has encouraged his listeners and followers to vote for, may be helping to rehabilitate the image of Adolf Hitler.

In his Southern drawl, the onetime Louisiana legislator said that media comparisons drawn between the mustached German dictator and the straw-haired aspirational authoritarian were simply going to end up making Hitler look like a nicer fellow.

“The truth is, by the way, they might be rehabilitating that fellow with the mustache back there in Germany, because I saw a commercial against Donald Trump, a really vicious commercial, comparing what Donald Trump said about preserving America and making America great again to Hitler in Germany."

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/17/david-duke-trump-makes-hitler-great-again.html

Looks to me like the Republicans have a messaging issue ... :laugh:

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 01:24 PM

Actually you have accidently swerved into the truth.

suds00
03-18-2016, 01:43 PM
whomever wins will be scrutinized like never before.

texan
03-18-2016, 02:22 PM
I had an epiphany today, it is about Trump, and Cruz as well.

All of these people against these non conformity boys. I think actually looking at all of those against Trump tells us a bit. I am not talking about those who are for Cruz either.

I think we are finding out that the establishment is more than just one party. The establishment is huge and Trump is the greatest thing that could have happened. Not that I want him to win, but what he has exposed is great! We need to put down the anti-Trumpers. Not the Pro-Cruz people but those who are just dead set against Trump!

Look at who is in this mess and examine them.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/anti-trump-forces-contemplate-the-end-220953

Reality will set in and it already is, this will all be fine and the deal maker will make a deal with the establishment to support him.

Cigar
03-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Actually you have accidently swerved into the truth.

I'm not angry :grin:

Polecat
03-18-2016, 04:17 PM

You better tighten up your blinders because we are likely to be under Marshal Law by then.

Tahuyaman
03-18-2016, 04:23 PM
Actually you have accidently swerved into the truth.[/QUOQUOTE

[QUOTE=Cigar;1484633]I'm not angry :grin:

Or smart.....

AZ Jim
03-19-2016, 11:32 AM

Peter1469
03-19-2016, 11:32 AM
lol