PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders

Randy71
03-19-2016, 07:27 PM
I don't trust Hillary Clinton one bit because of the allegations that have come out against her. I dread the future if she becomes President. But I do trust Bernie Sanders. I believe that he can be a great President.
Many years ago Bernie opposed segregation. That was awesome. Congress passed Sanders' first piece of legislation for the National Program of Cancer Registries. Because of Bernie's efforts, all 50 states now run registries to help cancer researchers gain important insight.
Sanders has been re-elected to serve eight terms as a Congressman by the people in Vermont. Bernie Sanders has integrity and that is the kind of President that I want.

Peter1469
03-19-2016, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forum.

TrueBlue
03-19-2016, 09:55 PM
Those allegations against Clinton are merely that, allegations. They are not based on anything concrete or substantial or she would have already had to face the music a long time ago.

For more on that, do take a look at the links in my signature! :)

texan
03-19-2016, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the forum I like Bernie because he is himself. But there is no way he can be a great president. It is just give away's of everything. Dumbest economic plan even ran on................