PDA

View Full Version : tPF Justin Trudeau is pretty sure you won't move to Canada

Chris
03-26-2016, 09:26 AM
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWI5-vWqcGc

Tahuyaman
03-26-2016, 09:51 AM
It does appear that the people who make these proclamations every election year aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

Private Pickle
03-26-2016, 09:54 AM
It does appear that the people who make these proclamations every election year aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

I wish they would follow up on their promises...they never do...

Chris
03-26-2016, 09:55 AM
Moving to another country, sight unseen, would be a major thing, so while it's easy to say, actually doing it, for most, would be daunting. I lived in Japan for 6 years and considered it, but came back here to study computer science, and never thought of returning.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2016, 09:57 AM
I wish they would follow up on their promises...they never do...

I'm with you on that one.

Crepitus
03-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Why would anyone want to go to canada? Go to South America instead. warm and low cost of living.

Tahuyaman
03-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Justin Trudeau is pretty sure you won't move to Canada
Justin Trudeau would rise a few knotches with me if he could get that worthless Canadian worm Justin Bieber to return home.

Beevee
03-26-2016, 11:23 AM
Why would anyone want to go to canada? Go to South America instead. warm and low cost of living.

.......and where you can easily purchase a gun to defend yourself against the occasional drug dealer or wanna be criminal.

I can certainly understand your reluctance to go to Canada where the same harm can come to you, without the possibility of acquiring a gun to defend yourself from the exceedingly high crime rate which, without going into figures, surely exceeds that of South America.

Beevee
03-26-2016, 11:25 AM
Justin Trudeau is pretty sure you won't move to Canada

Justin Trudeau would rise a few knotches with me if he could get that worthless Canadian worm Justin Bieber to return home.

He would hardly be there if it wasn't for the demand. We know we are better off with him in your territory, so without an extradition warrant to back you up, you're welcome.

Crepitus
03-26-2016, 12:34 PM
.......and where you can easily purchase a gun to defend yourself against the occasional drug dealer or wanna be criminal.

I can certainly understand your reluctance to go to Canada where the same harm can come to you, without the possibility of acquiring a gun to defend yourself from the exceedingly high crime rate which, without going into figures, surely exceeds that of South America.
Pluses and minuses everywhere. I'll take the warm.

Chris
03-26-2016, 12:41 PM

I like the dry heat of the desert, not so sure tropical warms.

Crepitus
03-26-2016, 12:42 PM
I like the dry heat of the desert, not so sure tropical warms.
Gew up on the Gulf coast. Humidity ain't a problem.

Chris
03-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Gew up on the Gulf coast. Humidity ain't a problem.

Texas Coast, Corpus Area, is good, especially winters, but not much further south for me.

Crepitus
03-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Texas Coast, Corpus Area, is good, especially winters, but not much further south for me.
Winters LOL. I remember once when I was a kid it got down into the low 50s. We all thought we were freezing to death!

Beevee
03-26-2016, 12:58 PM

.......and the bullets too, presumably.

Crepitus
03-26-2016, 12:59 PM
It ain't as bad as all that.

Chris
03-26-2016, 01:02 PM

That's just it, with all that tropical humidity, you'll be sweating bullets. :rollseyes:

The Sage of Main Street
03-28-2016, 12:12 PM

PM Justin Trudy
Like the red-nosed Rudy
When he gets moody
Looks like Howdy Doody