PDA

View Full Version : Obama prepared to fund Known Terrorist Organization

wvtravlr
09-17-2012, 08:45 PM
The Obama administration is close to finalizing a massive $1-billion bailout for the increasingly totalitarian Muslim Brotherhood regime ruling over Egypt, according to U.S. government officials cited in news reports. The move is already drawing fierce criticism from opponents arguing that bailing out the new Islamist ruler, who is already working to bolster Egyptian ties with the communist Chinese dictatorship while becoming increasingly despotic at home, would be a mistake on multiple levels.

In addition to forgiving the $1 billion in Egyptian government debt, almost a third of its total burden, the administration is also working with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) — largely funded by American taxpayers — to secure a $5-billion loan for the regime. On top of that, U.S. officials are in the process of creating multiple funds and programs worth almost $500 million to help politically connected U.S. and Egyptian businesses.

All of that taxpayer money — presumably to be printed by the Federal Reserve or borrowed from the communist Chinese dictatorship — would be in addition to the regular “security” and “foreign aid” packages. The long-standing U.S. government assistance to Egypt’s rulers, set to continue indefinitely, has amounted to around $1.5 billion annually for the past several decades under the deposed dictatorship of Hosni Mubarak.

More @
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/12720-obama-prepares-huge-bailout-for-muslim-brotherhood-in-egypt

wvtravlr
09-17-2012, 08:50 PM
These are Bad guys..With connections to Al-Qaeda..........

1.The Brotherhood's credo was and is, "Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations." Its most famous slogan, used worldwide, is "Islam is the solution."

2.The Islamic Resistance Movement, or Hamas, founded in 1987 in Gaza, is a wing of the Brotherhood, formed out of Brotherhood-affiliated charities and social institutions that had gained a strong foothold among the local population. During the First Intifada (1987–93), Hamas militarized and transformed into one of the strongest Palestinian terrorist groups....

And Hamas..up until last year was funded by Iran...

AND 3.An article in the Financial Times reported financial links between 74-year-old Swiss Muslim convert, and businessman Ahmed Huber, and members of the Muslim Brotherhood, notably Youssef Nada, Ali Ghaleb Himmat. According to the U.S. government, Al Taqwa "has long acted as financial advisers to al-Qaeda." He is reported to have "confirmed" having "had contact with associates of Osama bin Laden at an Islamic conference in Beirut", whom he called "very discreet, well-educated, very intelligent people".

Captain Obvious
09-17-2012, 08:59 PM
And we're spending billions building their nations.

Self imposed destruction.

wvtravlr
09-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Billions we borrow from China...To loan to the Muslim Brotherhood...

URF8
09-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Obama and American leftists are on their own. This is their problem.

roadmaster
09-17-2012, 09:54 PM
But they want to raise our taxes and not help our economy.

wvtravlr
09-17-2012, 10:03 PM
So how does this affect the so called "peace loving muslims".. not to mention the Coptic Christians..

Here we go again with funding people who hate us..The U.S.,, while hoping they become our friends..

All those blurry lines are suddenly returning.....

IGetItAlready
09-17-2012, 10:44 PM
So how does this affect the so called "peace loving muslims".. not to mention the Coptic Christians..

Here we go again with funding people who hate us..The U.S.,, while hoping they become our friends..

All those blurry lines are suddenly returning.....

This goes beyond "funding people who hate us".
In light of recent events, how is this anything less than treason?

roadmaster
09-17-2012, 10:56 PM
This goes beyond "funding people who hate us".
In light of recent events, how is this anything less than treason?

Yes it is. Now you know the news won't focus on this. We are becoming the joke country.

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 12:42 AM
It's your Geopolitical Strategy .
This obsession for blaming your President is simple denial that you all have collectively adopted a policy which immediately sowed the seeds of your own collapse .
Beggar your neighbours , and , given time , they will beggar you --- John Maynard keynes .

georgieB
09-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Nice one. Chaos are everywhere and I don't think a fund for terrorist organization is a good idea.

roadmaster
09-18-2012, 01:52 AM
This obsession for blaming your President is simple denial that you all have collectively adopted a policy which immediately sowed the seeds of your own collapse .
Beggar your neighbours , and , given time , they will beggar you --- John Maynard keynes .

The British public still vote for politicians who encourage and facilitate the growth of Islamist rule on the streets through their policies.You are being overrun, no thanks, I will stay here. I am not the one in denial.

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 02:16 AM
The British public still vote for politicians who encourage and facilitate the growth of Islamist rule on the streets through their policies.You are being overrun, no thanks, I will stay here. I am not the one in denial.

This is a mind set I have commented on elsewhere earlier .
i assure you as an ordinary chap and with no politics involved , that such a view is so ridiculous , we can only laugh at it . That is not the country I live in .
We are not over run by anybody . But unless you come here and see for yourself , I suspect you will not be convinced . Let me remind you that there are very committed and strong groups who are dedicated to painting the picture you are playing back to me . There are a couple of " professionals " on the Forum for example who are paid to spread such views , presumably to divert attention from America and suggest that there is a slippery path that you could be pushed down by this mythical tribe known as Liberals .

DonGlock26
09-18-2012, 06:55 AM
No more money for Muslims.

Cigar
09-18-2012, 07:17 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::f_doh:

Mainecoons
09-18-2012, 07:42 AM
Another intelligent post, Cigar. Do you think we should be borrowing money and giving it to Egypt? Yes or no?

patrickt
09-18-2012, 07:50 AM
He's been funding ACORN and their new incarnations for years. He funds unions which are terrorist organizations. I realize criminal and terrorist blend together at times.

coolwalker
09-18-2012, 12:02 PM
We are broke, we have been downgraded and this bafoon wants to give money to our enemy, people who would behead us for not being Muslim. Has America lost its mind collectively?

wvtravlr
09-18-2012, 12:04 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::f_doh:

Some Posts deserve a reply..........................some dont..

wvtravlr
09-18-2012, 12:14 PM
We are broke, we have been downgraded and this bafoon wants to give money to our enemy, people who would behead us for not being Muslim. Has America lost its mind collectively?

Actually....Downgraded twice since Obama was elected..

And as for America loosing its mind....no... But we have an incompetent boob in the WH....

And I'd really like to debate whoever is advising him with this nonsense...

Funding radical Tyrants in the Mideast is,in part,whats responsible for the shape we're in now..

that and Radical Islamists....

So we blurr the lines between friend and foe once again for the sake of a temporary truce....

Not a good policy at any time...

Mainecoons
09-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Since Obama has taken office ….
[through Q2 2012 for comparative purposes]
--> For every $1 added to the economy, we’ve added more than $3 in debt
--> added $5.23 trillion in debt vs. $1.68 trillion to the economy
--> 50% increase in debt vs. 12% increase in economic output
Total Public Debt:
$10,626T [Jan 20, 2009]
$15,856T [Jun 30, 2012]
--> $5.23 trillion increase in debt
[source: Treasury Dept]
GDP
$13,923T [Q1 2009]
$15,606T [Q2 2012]
--> $1.68 trillion increase in GDP
[source: BEA]

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/government-spending/2012/09/17/every-1-added-economy-obama-added-more-3-debt#ixzz26pE7NXbL

wvtravlr
09-18-2012, 05:47 PM

And what is Englands policy concerning the ME?