PDA

View Full Version : Need Emergency Tom Clancy Hekp

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 03:45 PM
I played tactical shooters a long time ago...MOH, stuff like that. I haven't played since. Now I'm laid up and have time to kill. I'm playing an old game called Rainbow Six Vegas and another one called Future Warfighter. I'm getting killed all the time! Help!

Private Pickle
03-30-2016, 03:46 PM
I played tactical shooters a long time ago...MOH, stuff like that. I haven't played since. Now I'm laid up and have time to kill. I'm playing an old game called Rainbow Six Vegas and another one called Future Warfighter. I'm getting killed all the time! Help!

Upgrade. Get the new Battlefield.

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Upgrade. Get the new Battlefield.

At this point I'm thinking more about downgrading.

Ethereal
03-30-2016, 03:49 PM
I played Rainbow Six Vegas a lot on PS3. The key is to take it slow. Just find hard cover and take your time. Be methodical.

Private Pickle
03-30-2016, 03:50 PM
At this point I'm thinking more about downgrading.

Nah. Get a new game and just play it. In my experience it takes about 10-20 hours of playtime to get a new shooter down to where I'm topping the charts but you gotta stay with the technology. The new Battlefield is set in Star Wars world.

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 03:52 PM
Nah. Get a new game and just play it. In my experience it takes about 10-20 hours of playtime to get a new shooter down to where I'm topping the charts but you gotta stay with the technology. The new Battlefield is set in Star Wars world.

That actually sounds good but I played the first two Ghost Recons...I should be kicking ass right now!

Private Pickle
03-30-2016, 03:57 PM
That actually sounds good but I played the first two Ghost Recons...I should be kicking ass right now!

It ain't like riding a bike!

Common Sense
03-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Aim better and get shot less.

;)

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Aim better and get shot less.

;)

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Archer0915
03-30-2016, 04:07 PM

you can see 60-80 FPS. You see no issues. Guys running at 200 FPS will kill you every time, why? Turn segments per second.

Do you have v-sync disabled.

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 04:10 PM
you can see 60-80 FPS. You see no issues. Guys running at 200 FPS will kill you every time, why? Turn segments per second.

Do you have v-sync disabled.

I don't have that option, I think I might just suck balls at this game.

Archer0915
03-30-2016, 04:12 PM
I don't have that option, I think I might just suck balls at this game.

Is V-Sync disabled? Also can you turn off some pretties and lower the resolution? It is either that or upgrade, or, yeah, you may just suck at the game.

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Is V-Sync disabled? Also can you turn off some pretties and lower the resolution? It is either that or upgrade, or, yeah, you may just suck at the game.

I'm on an X Box 360 right now, v sync isn't in the options.

I think I'm just going too fast, I might have to slow the pace down and focus more on cover.

michiganFats
03-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Slowing down did the trick. At least on Rainbow Six. Tomorrow I'll see how it works on GRFS.

Ethereal
04-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Slowing down did the trick. At least on Rainbow Six. Tomorrow I'll see how it works on GRFS.

Told ya... :grin:

michiganFats
04-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Told ya... :grin:

Yep. That was how to do it. The older shooters let you take a lot of damage. The newer ones make you sit back and do recon before you move. I finished them both though and they were fun. Now I've moved on to NHL15 which is more my speed.

Ethereal
04-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Yep. That was how to do it. The older shooters let you take a lot of damage. The newer ones make you sit back and do recon before you move. I finished them both though and they were fun. Now I've moved on to NHL15 which is more my speed.

Maybe check out "The Division" when you get a chance. It's in a similar vein as Rainbow Six Las Vegas, except the entire experience is third person and happens in a massive online world.