PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Hells Angels ready to kick protester ass!

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Oh joy, just what we needed - MORE violence at Trump rallies! :rolleyes:

There is a burgeoning political movement of bikers in America that wants to take their organization nationwide, and they’re going all in for Donald Trump. It’s an unprecedented step—bikers are a demographic that has never been tapped by a political campaign before.

Trump has embraced his biker supporters with gusto.

“My biker friends,” Trump said during a Q&A at a recent Wisconsin rally (http://www.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2016/03/30/cops-teen-sexually-assaulted-pepper-sprayed-called-n-ger-lover-at-trump-rally.html). His new friends aren’t just fans and are now pledging to provide ad hoc security at for their new hero, using violence if necessary.

Bikers for Trump (http://www.bikersfortrump2016.com/), a 20,000-strong grassroots collection of motorcycle-riding supporters, has eschewed violence—at least according to its de facto leader. But it has found that its own supporters are ready to cross that line—if by their own estimation they should deem it required.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/bully-of-week-trump-s-hell-s-angels.html

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Oh joy, just what we needed - MORE violence at Trump rallies! :rolleyes:

[/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/bully-of-week-trump-s-hell-s-angels.html
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Keep your leftist thugs away. Problem solved. When your leftist thugs come, problem still solved.

Quicksilver
04-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Lovely..

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Trump's Hells Angels ready to kick protester ass!
Hell's Angels? Really? Can't you people be honest and factual with your criticisms?

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Is everyone who rides a motorcycle a Hell's Angel?

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Why not? After all Adolph Hitler had his storm troopers too.

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Is everyone who rides a motorcycle a Hell's Angel?

Daily Beast's headline - not mine. I'm sure a few of these dudes are Angels. Like maybe the guy who said they'd kill if necessary.

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Keep your leftist thugs away. Problem solved. When your leftist thugs come, problem still solved.

MY leftist thugs? Hmmm, last i checked i've not advocated protesters interfering with any political rally.

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Daily Beast's headline - not mine. I'm sure a few of these dudes are Angels. Like maybe the guy who said they'd kill if necessary.

Because someone one is riding a motorcycle, he's a possible Hell's Angel? Right.

These left wingers are are the most intolerant people on earth. They completely judge people on their appearance. They live in a world of stereotypes.

They make assumptions based purely on race, ethnicity, religion, the way you dress etc..... prejudicial fools.

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Because someone one is riding a motorcycle, he's a possible Hell's Angel? Right.

These left wingers are are the most intolerant people on earth. They completely judge people on their appearance. They live in a world of stereotypes.

They make assumptions based purely on race, ethnicity, religion, the way you dress etc..... prejudicial fools.Oh please....How can you even keep a straight face with that line of pure, unadulterated bullshit?

Subdermal
04-03-2016, 12:07 PM

Do you (think) that there exists some right to interrupt?

How about I interrupt a family wedding of yours? You going to call your attempts to forcibly remove me "Nazi Storm Troopers"?

Subdermal
04-03-2016, 12:08 PM
MY leftist thugs? Hmmm, last i checked i've not advocated protesters interfering with any political rally.

You two get together and argue this out.

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 12:11 PM
You two get together and argue this out. So you are an "activities director" too?

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 12:12 PM

They make assumptions based purely on race, ethnicity, religion, the way you dress etc..... prejudicial fools.

Duh? Yes, bikers (especially those that advocate violence) are possible Hell's Angels.

Or any number of other violent motorcycle clubs (Mongols, etc).

Does this mean all clubs are made up of violent criminals? Of course not.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/ap-48-more-bikers-indicted-in-waco-melee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TPSqa4m6g

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 12:13 PM
So you are also an "activities director" too?

Sub is the social director here in tPF :D

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Do you (think) that there exists some right to interrupt?

How about I interrupt a family wedding of yours? You going to call your attempts to forcibly remove me "Nazi Storm Troopers"?You see no difference in a private family affair and a political rally? I'll answer your stupid question though. If (for some reason) protestors interrupted that affair we would simply call the police and allow them to conduct the resolution to the problem.

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Oh please....How can you even keep a straight face with that line of pure, unadulterated bull$#@!?

I can keep a straight face because it's true. Liberals judge everyone by their appearance.

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Duh? Yes, bikers (especially those that advocate violence) are possible Hell's Angels.

Or any number of other violent motorcycle clubs (Mongols, etc).

Does this mean all clubs are made up of violent criminals? Of course not.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/ap-48-more-bikers-indicted-in-waco-melee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TPSqa4m6g

aren't you embarrassed by your idiotic prejudices?

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 12:22 PM
aren't you embarrassed by your idiotic prejudices?

Kindly tell me how my conclusion is off base.

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 12:26 PM
I can keep a straight face because it's true. Liberals judge everyone by their appearance.Ok....maybe you are the guy I've been looking for to purchase a beautiful bridge I own up in San Francisco, it's made of real gold, but I can let you have it for a pittance. Please give me your check account number and I'll simply deduct the cost of your new bridge and I thank you. Trust me.

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Kindly tell me how my conclusion is off base.

Really? You say that certainly some of these motorcyclists are members of an outlaw motorcycle gang. How is that not prejudicial?

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Ok....maybe you are the guy I've been looking for to purchase a beautiful bridge I own up in San Francisco, it's made of real gold, but I can let you have it for a pittance. Please give me your check account number and I'll simply deduct the cost of your new bridge and I thank you. Trust me.

I have pity on people suffering from senility.

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 12:31 PM
I have pity on people suffering from senility.As do I. I also feel for those afflicted with delusions.

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Really? You say that certainly some of these motorcyclists are members of an outlaw motorcycle gang. How is that not prejudicial?

Without question - yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvtdArQAFY

Peter1469
04-03-2016, 12:59 PM
I can keep a straight face because it's true. Liberals judge everyone by their appearance.

Heck if it was not for double standards, liberals would not have any standards at all.

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 01:33 PM
But the Left does. You are a Leftist. Hence your Leftist thugs.

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 01:34 PM
But the Left does. You are a Leftist. Hence your Leftist thugs.

LoL! :D

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Without question - yes.

LOL. All of the narration was made up.

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 01:42 PM
LOL. All of the narration was made up.

You think those kids were lying about what the dude said?

Did you miss this?

Bikers for Trump (http://www.bikersfortrump2016.com/), a 20,000-strong grassroots collection of motorcycle-riding supporters, has eschewed violence—at least according to its de facto leader. But it has found that its own supporters are ready to cross that line—if by their own estimation they should deem it required.

“If that means us having to protect ourselves by taking someone else’s life, that’s what we’re going to have to do,” one biker said, in a video shared by Bikers for Trump, on beefing up security.

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 01:50 PM
As do I. I also feel for those afflicted with delusions.

Did you move to Arizona because someone offered you affordable ocean front property?

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 01:52 PM

Did you miss this?

Obviously they are a collection of Hell's Angels, Mongols and Banditos.

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Heck if it was not for double standards, liberals would not have any standards at all.

It's amazing how they can continually demonstrate their prejudiced mind-set, but still find a way to lecture others.

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 02:06 PM
I cannot tell as there is no actual record. The narrator sure embellished, didn't he?

Did you miss this?

What is it about this statement that bothers you? The right to self-defense can never be denied. Bolding it does not change the statement. Does it?

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Did you move to Arizona because someone offered you affordable ocean front property?
All he has to do is wait. :wink:

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 02:12 PM
All he has to do is wait. :wink:

maybe he's under the assumption that they will start fracking in the California desert hastening "the big one"?

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 02:16 PM
I cannot tell as there is no actual record. The narrator sure embellished, didn't he?

I'm sure you can find the police report if you go digging. These were college kids and the Muslim kid is student body VP.

That you would doubt their account of the incident is telling.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/14/trump-trump-trump-yells-attacker-as-he-beats-hispanic-man-muslim-student/

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 03:50 PM
I'm sure you can find the police report if you go digging. These were college kids and the Muslim kid is student body VP.

That you would doubt their account of the incident is telling.

If they lied this might be the very first time. Right. It isn't as if no one involved in an altercation has every lied before. I doubt the narrator's version.

That you do not doubt is telling.

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 03:59 PM
If they lied this might be the very first time. Right. It isn't as if no one involved in an altercation has every lied before. I doubt the narrator's version.

Right MV, a Trumpster on a cycle confronts a couple of college kids who happen to be the wrong ethnicity and color for NO PARTICULAR REASON.

Got it, he was actually a Hillary or Bernie supporter for like SURE!

These brown fellers (one of whom is the student body VP at Wichita State) are totally LYING!! :rolleyes:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/09/e3/5809e3b9d1ab90ca4e9488d2a0988d22.jpg

Bo-4
04-03-2016, 04:03 PM
You see no difference in a private family affair and a political rally? I'll answer your stupid question though. If (for some reason) protestors interrupted that affair we would simply call the police and allow them to conduct the resolution to the problem.

I don't believe Subby has answered your question .. which is kind of sad. :(

AZ Jim
04-03-2016, 05:16 PM
I don't believe Subby has answered your question .. which is kind of sad. :(I don't believe he CAN answer the question intelligently. That IS sad.

William
04-03-2016, 05:17 PM

Do you have evidence which supports the opinion they are lying, and which gives them reasons for lying?

rembrant
04-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Why not? After all Adolph Hitler had his storm troopers too.Does seem rather inevitable.

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Straight face?

Are you allowed to even say that anymore? What about a gay face or a transgendered face or a sissy face?

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Right MV, a Trumpster on a cycle confronts a couple of college kids who happen to be the wrong ethnicity and color for NO PARTICULAR REASON.

Got it, he was actually a Hillary or Bernie supporter for like SURE!

These brown fellers (one of whom is the student body VP at Wichita State) are totally LYING!! :rolleyes:

Of course, you, having the omnipresence of god, know precisely what happened. For liberals, all of reality begins once the camera is recording. We do not know much of the story. But the story's blank places do allow you to fill in all sorts of things. When did you become so gullible? Do you plan to do anything to remedy this major problem?

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Do you have evidence which supports the opinion they are lying, and which gives them reasons for lying?
Don't be stupid.

Okay, if you must.

We do not know the whole story. We know what some narrator thought would make a good story.

William
04-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Don't be stupid.

Okay, if you must.

We do not know the whole story. We know what some narrator thought would make a good story.

Well I'd rather be stupid than deliberately offensive.

We do not know the whole story about anything that is reported in the media, but why should we assume - without any evidence - that the people interviewed are lying? It is only a fair assumption when we have evidence and a reason for lying, so I'm asking why you are making that assumption - do you have evidence that the incident didn't happen?

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 09:01 PM
'

You should avoid set-up lines like that one.

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 09:31 PM

We do not know the whole story about anything that is reported in the media, but why should we assume - without any evidence - that the people interviewed are lying? It is only a fair assumption when we have evidence and a reason for lying, so I'm asking why you are making that assumption - do you have evidence that the incident didn't happen?
We should assume that people lie because...people lie.

And you got your wish. :grin:

What could be better in the absence of audio to claim that some biker came up for no reason and began abusing the two poor victims. And, to make it even better he began to proclaim that Trump was his hero, he would kick their butts in Trump's name.

It takes a young child to believe such nonsense in the absence of evidence.

MisterVeritis
04-03-2016, 09:32 PM
You should avoid set-up lines like that one.
LOL. Too late! :wink:

Tahuyaman
04-03-2016, 10:02 PM
LOL. Too late! :wink:

It's never too late to learn.